Morning After the Movies

Story Info
Daddy, daughter, and the twins finish what they started.
2.5k words
4.49
66.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pardog
Pardog
142 Followers

This is the conclusion of the At the Movies series. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Morning came to the sounds of sex. As my mind engaged, I realized I was spooning my daughter, Brenda. I had my arm around her and my hand was holding one of her large tits. Her ass was pushed against my pelvis and my cock, which was just waking up, too, was between her full ass cheeks.

I kissed her shoulder and her neck, and she whispered, "Good morning, daddy."

"Good morning, princess," I replied. "What's going on here?"

She giggled and said, "They've been going at it since before I woke up, I think."

On the bed with us were Dan and his twin sister, Dani. They had spent an incredible night with me and my daughter.

I peeked over Brenda at the siblings. Dani was on her back with her legs wrapped around her brother's legs, and Dan was slowly, sensuously moving his hips. I could imagine his cock sliding in and out of her juicy, bald pussy.

They were kissing deeply, passionately. Dan had his hands in his sister's hair and her hands stroked along his back and ass.

They were in no hurry. This wasn't a fuck. I recognized the signs of making love.

Dan moved his mouth down to Dani's neck and kissed her sensitive flesh. Then,he continued further down. Dani used one hand to offer her breast to him and he hungrily sucked the hard nipple.

"Oh, yes," Dani whispered, encouraging her brother. "That feels so good, Dan."

"You feel so good, Dani," he replied quickly before putting his mouth back on her nipple.

He moved back up and returned to kissing her. Their tongues met and danced in each other's mouths. She moaned a little as his cock hit a particularly sensitive spot inside her, and he groaned in return.

By this time, I was rock-hard. My daughter reached around behind her and began stroking my erection softly, slowly. She rubbed her thumb over the head of my cock and a bit of pre-cum leaked out. She spread this dollop around the swollen head of my cock and I hummed with pleasure.

Brenda turned so she was on her back and continued stroking me. She looked at me and said, "Sexy, aren't they?"

"Incredible," I agreed.

We turned out attention back to the siblings on the bed beside us.

They had switched positions. Now Dani was on top, riding her brother slowly. The movements of her hips, up and down, back and forth, side to side, were hypnotic. She propped herself up on her hands and allowed her breasts to sway in front of her brother.

Her eyes closed as she languished in the pleasure of her brother's cock probing her. Dan's eyes focused on his sisters swinging breasts for a moment before he reached up for them and caressed the hard nipples.

They were in their own world together, oblivious to me and my daughter. We watched them make love with each other, each of them wanting to give the other as much pleasure as they could.

Dani leaned down and put her weight on her brother without stopping the movement of her hips. Dan moved his own hips up to meet each of his sister's thrusts.

"Oh, Dan, you feel so good inside me," she moaned.

"Please don't stop, Dani," he replied breathlessly. "I'm getting close."

She nodded, "I am, too. Will you cum with me?"

He nodded quickly, "Yes, baby. Tell me when you're there."

"Almost."

Their thrusting became more urgent. They were grinding themselves against each other. "So deep," Dan whispered. "So warm and wet. I'm so deep inside you, Dani."

"Yes, baby," she said. "Your big cock feels so good deep in my juicy pussy."

Faster and faster, the siblings threw themselves into their sex. They pounded into each other, never stopping moving. Their faces were close together, their breathing heavy, almost panting.

"I'm ready, Dan," Dani grunted. "Baby, I'm ready."

"Cum, Dani. Cum all over my cock. I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum!"

"Yes, Dan, please fill me up with your sweet cum!"

Their words devolved into guttural groans, pants, moans, and cries of incredible passion as they exploded into orgasmic bliss at the same time.

Their bodies shook and trembled with their lust and release. It was incredible to watch.

I reached over to my daughter's pussy and found her soaked. Juice was literally dripping from her warm hole. I quickly found her clit and started massaging the hard nub.

My daughter sighed as I masturbated her gently and slowly.

"Daddy, that feels so good," she said.

She rolled her body over to face me and we kissed. At first, it was just our lips lightly grazing, but quickly it was full, passionate kissing. Our mouths opened and we kissed deeply. She moved her leg over my hip, opening herself to me, and her hand guided my throbbing member to her velvet entrance. She pulled the head of my cock between her lips and froze.

"Take me, daddy," she whispered to me. "Make love with me."

Pulling my daughter, my little girl, close to me, I pushed my hips forward and felt her warm lips parting. Her slick pussy caressed my shaft as I filled her completely. We groaned together with our union.

Pulling her large breast up and offering it to me, she said, "Suck my tit, daddy."

I did as she bade, and she said, "Oh, fuck, yes."

Her nipple was large and hard in my mouth. I sucked it hungrily and moved my tongue around it, just the way I knew my daughter liked it.

She put her hand on the back of my head and watched me suckle her. We moved together in unison, months of practice making each other feel good paying off.

Brenda pulled my face up and kissed me as she rolled us over. Then, she was on top of me. My daughter rode me, driving herself toward a glorious orgasm. She knew I would be able to hold on as long as she might need to. I had cum three times in the last twelve hours.

I kissed her lips, her cheek, her neck and moved up to her ears. I gently sucked her earlobes and she groaned long and low. "Oh, yes, daddy. YES!!"

She kept her head there allowing me to kiss her ears and neck. My hands roamed over her back and along her shifting hips.

I could feel her juice spilling from her, drenching my stiff cock and my hairy balls, running down the crack of my ass.

I moved my mouth down and took her nipple in my mouth again.

My daughter stared into my eyes, nodded her head, and said, "Just like that, daddy. Just like that."

I could feel the mound of her pussy grinding against my pelvis. She was driving herself to orgasm and I would have done anything to get her there.

As it happened, all she asked me to do was continue exactly what I was doing. "That's it, daddy. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum so fucking hard."

I released her breast and said, "Give it to me, baby. Give me your cum."

"Oh, fuck, daddy! Yes! Oh, shit! Yes! YES!!" She fell over the edge, and I continued to push myself up into her pussy as it spasmed around my cock.

Brenda's body quaked with pleasure and I held her tight, relishing every quiver. She dropped her head and her hot breath was on my neck. Her lips glided lightly along the flesh of my neck sending chills up my spine.

She pulled my head down and put her nipple in my mouth once again. I sucked hard and fast and she gasped, "Oh, my god!"

Juice poured from her, soaking me even more and she cried, "Oh, daddy! Daddy, fuck me!"

Just as she was starting to catch her breath when she leaned up allowing me to see her beautiful body all the way down to the place where our bodies met.

Her chest was heaving, she was sweating and flushed. I couldn't remember seeing her so beautiful.

She moved her hand down between her legs and rubbed her clit as she moved her hips. I could feel the head of my cock nudging the entrance to her womb, rubbing against her cervix.

"I'm going to cum again, daddy," she sighed as she rubbed herself and fucked my cock.

"Yes, baby. Cum again," I encouraged.

"Oh, yes, I'm cumming again. Oh, fuck, god damn it! Yes!"

Her body seemed to seize. Every muscle in her body clenched and she held her breath as orgasm washed over her.

She explosively exhaled, "OH!" and her body started moving again, twitching and trembling with released energy.

Fresh juice flooded her cunt and soaked me more, and she continued to rub herself as she moved against me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried as she came. I couldn't help but smile. It made me so happy to make my baby girl happy.

She fell forward on me, kissing me on every inch of skin she could reach with her lips. "Thank you, daddy," she whispered in my ear before kissing it. "I love the way you fuck me."

She stopped kissing me and looked at me, "I want to feel you cum in my pussy again,daddy."

I nodded, "I'd like that, princess."

We rolled over and it was only then that I remembered that Dan and Dani were still there. They were laying together watching us with rapt attention.

I smiled at them and they smiled back. Dan nodded and quietly said, "Give it to her."

My daughter laid on her back, spread her legs wide for me and again I was struck by how beautiful she was. She was flushed with pleasure and lust. Her open legs revealed her dripping, gaping pussy, pink and ready for more. I was all to happy to oblige.

I lowered myself on top of my daughter once again, guided my cock to her waiting, willing pussy, and pushed into her.

My balls came to rest on her ass and I kissed her on the nose. She giggled and smiled her little girl smile. She looked just like she used to look as a child when she would get a treat of a cookie or a piece of candy. Her eyes sparkled and she was filled with joy.

That same look on her face now told me how much she loved doing what we were doing right then, me on top of her, filling her happy pussy with my cock, about to fill her with more of my cum.

We kissed as she opened her legs a little more, and then wrapped them around my legs.

"Don't make me beg, daddy," she said. "My pussy is waiting. Fuck me and fill me up."

I couldn't have made her wait if I had wanted to. I began thrusting, slowly at first, feeling her silken pussy sliding along my length as I pushed in and pulled out. With each inward thrust, the engorged head of my cock bumped her cervix sending waves of pleasure through me.

Brenda pulled with her legs and pushed her hips toward me, matching me thrust for thrust. Her body was telling me what her voice had already said, she wanted me to explode inside her.

Our tempo was building up, and my daughter started talking to me, encouraging me further, "Yes, daddy. Fuck your daughter. Fill my pussy up with your cum. Oh, daddy, your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy. You are so deep inside me, daddy. I love the way you fuck me!"

I had to admit, the woman was good and knew exactly what I liked. The combination of watching her cum twice, feeling her body moving against me as I fucked her, feeling her pussy milking my cock, and hearing her voice urging me to cum were more than I could handle.

My cock started twitching signaling that I was on the doorstep of climaxing. Brenda picked up on it and stepped up her movements and talk. "You're close, aren't you, daddy? You're going to fill your daughter's pussy up with cum, aren't you? Shoot it deep in my womb, daddy. Let me feel you cumming deep in my waiting hole! I want it, daddy! Please."

I didn't even have to move. She was moving under me, fucking me as I simply held myself still. Her warm, wet sheath, seemingly perfectly made for my cock, made squishy noises as I moved in and out of her.

Then, I lost it. With a final thrust deep into her quim, I groaned, "OOOOHHHHH! Yes!"

Then, I was gone, lost in incredible pleasure. I could feel my cum shooting out of me in a torrent, painting the walls of my daughter's pussy. She moved with me as I shuddered, keeping me all the way inside her so every drop of my jizz would be received as far inside her as possible.

I collapsed on top of her and she held me close as I came hard. "Yes, daddy," she whispered. "Let me make you feel good. Oh, it's so good, daddy. You are a magnificent lover."

Gasping for breath, I heard myself saying, "Oh, Brenda, baby. So good! So fucking good!"

The final waves crashed over me and I started sliding back down to a state of normalcy. My daughter was smiling at me. She stroked my face with her hand and kissed me. "That was awesome, daddy."

"Thank you, baby," I managed to say. "You are wonderful."

She simply smiled her beautiful smile and kissed me.

The twins, my daughter, and I took showers and dressed. I cooked breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee for us, and we ate ravenously. During the meal, we made small talk while we exchanged knowing glances and sly smiles.

When we were done, Brenda and I walked our guests to the door. I shook Dan's hand and said, "Thank you for sharing your sister with me, and for an incredible night."

"Thank you, Ty," he said, smiling from ear to ear. It was a night the young man wouldn't soon forget. "For everything."

As I spoke to Dan, Brenda and Dani kissed passionately. "We need to get together again sometime," Dani said as they hugged close.

"I know," Brenda agreed. "Very soon."

They kissed again and Dani approached me as Brenda went to Dan.

Dani kissed me deep, pushing her tongue into my mouth. "You were incredible, daddy," she whispered as she kissed along my jawline.

"I was going to say the same about you, baby girl," I replied. "Take care of your brother."

She looked over at Dan as he made out with Brenda. He has his hand under her robe, rubbing her pussy as they kissed. "Thank you, Brenda," he said.

"You're so welcome, Dan," said my daughter.

Looking back at me, Dani said, "You know I will."

The siblings left and we closed the door behind them.

Brenda looked at me, took me in her arms and said, "You are a wonderful daddy."

"And you are an incredible daughter."

"Are you tired?" she asked.

"Exhausted."

"It's Sunday. Want to go back to bed?"

I said nothing, simply led her back to the bedroom.

We removed our clothes, laid down in each other's arms, and fell into a blissful sleep.

Pardog
Pardog
142 Followers