Morning Between Lovers

Story Info
Waking up next to her is always a treat.
1k words
4.71
10.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the rain beating against the outside of the windows was so soothing that Ian just lay in bed, listening intently in the predawn hours. He had woken up to Jill stretching her body languidly beside him, her eyes still shut, her lids like a curtain behind which only she knew what visions floated. He'd never seen anyone so beautiful in his whole life. She was his Soul Friend, as the Gaels said. There in the pale gray that still fought against the sun's rays, she was an angel. He leaned forward, his beard scathing her cheek as he planted a gentle kiss on each of her eyelids. He saw them flutter gently before she pulled them open, still drunk on the nectar of dreams. "Mmm, Ian?" Jill mumbled sleepily, turning to face him, her sleepy eyes clearing and becoming brighter by the moment. He smiled at her, stroking a hand over her hip, his fingers trailing over the fabric from her white cotton panties.

She was a curvaceous girl, standing about 5'8 at two hundred and ten pounds, and he loved every curve of her soft, supple body. "Right here, Kitten." He said gently, He drank in the sight of her long, curly hair, flowing to just below her shoulder blades in coils the color of honey. Her Aqua eyes flashed at him as she smiled, her perfect pink lips curving enticingly as she gazed at the love of her young life. She leaned forward, planting a kiss on his soft lips, her tongue rolling against his lips, begging for entrance into his mouth. As he coiled his own tongue around hers, he pulled her up against his body, his hands trailing gently up and down her back, around her sides and down until he had one hand firmly palming her backside.

Jill giggled softly, reveling in the feeling of Ian's cock springing to life against her tummy, pushing into the soft, plump curves of her abdomen. "You know what?" She asked coyly, batting her long eyelashes at him. "I want you so bad... I want you to take me right here, right now." She murmured, leaning into him, taking his cock in her hand and stroking him gently. Ian groaned, tipping his head back and closing his eyes before he trailed a finger around the edge of her panties. He moved the crotch of her underwear aside, tracing the slit of her lust-swollen lips. Her juices were pooling along the slit, the accumulation building as his cock grew in her hand. She pressed her lips near his ear, snaking her tongue out to flick his earlobe slightly before whispering to him. "I want you to fuck me."

Ian grinned, his fingers pressing past the slick folds of skin and slipping deep inside her pussy. Jill's eyes fluttered shut, her lips clamping in a soft utterance of pleasure and her face contorting into a beautifully pained expression. Ian propped her body back against the pillows as he used his free hand to shimmy her panties down, tossing them to the floor. He pulled his fingers from her cunt briefly to tear the white cotton t-shirt from her beautiful breasts. Kneeling in front of her, the two o them wrestled Ian's briefs off before he positioned himself low between her big soft thighs. He began at one milky white, bent knee and began to kiss her, creating a trail that slid down her leg to the apex of her body. His kisses burned like fire, coming so close to her spot of aching need before slipping by as he kissed down her thigh to her hip, creeping closer and closer to her pussy before kissing a path up around it, across her pelvis and down the other hip and thigh.

His lips trailed of her flesh lightly, his facial hair driving her mad, his tongue flicking over her already warm and flushed flesh into a burning fury, the occasional nip of his teeth driving her hips up off the bed in uncontrollable bucking motions. Finally, Ian bent his head forward and took her throbbing clit in his teeth, flicking his tongue over the throbbing little jewel. Jill's gasp of pleasure sent little rivulets of energy coursing through both their bodies. Ian's fingers worked in and out of her beautiful plump body as his tongue assaulted her tender clit.

Her fingers tangled in Ian's hair as Jill thrashed, her hips bucking wildly beneath him. Ian grinned as he kept at his task, stroking her labia gently. He felt her body convulse beneath him and latched onto her hot cunt as her juices began to run down his face. Ian pulled away, licking as much of the cum from his own face as was possible before crawling up to her, pressing his lips to hers, his tongue slipping into her mouth and leaving the taste of her cum on her own breath. She smiled happily as she straddled Ian, her butt in his hands again as his thick, throbbing shaft slid along the hot slit of her pussy.

As Ian entered her, Jill gave a small whimper of pleasure as his hard cock filled her slick pussy. She placed her hands on his broad, bare shoulders and looked into his eyes gently as he slid ever deeper into her. "I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too Kitten." He murmured, pulling back, sliding his erection in and out of her, gathering speed and establishing rhythm. He brushed a strand of hair from her face as he pushed into her again. Jill moaned loudly, picking her hips up off the bed to meet Ian's thrust.

The two of them began to rock back and forth, reveling in the feel of each other's bodies and the thick, constant sounds of their bodies coming together over and over again, their moans and lusty whispers filling the air. As Ian thrusts himself into her to the hilt, Jill goes rigid, taut with the mind shattering orgasm that is building up deep within her groin and sending ripples of pleasure outward, enveloping her whole body in the warm tingle. With a final thrust, Ian began to shake with pleasure, moaning softly as his seed flowed from his body into Jill's. They collapsed in a tangled heap on the bed, a light sheen of sweat glistening on their skin as they lay basking in each other's company. "I love you kitten."

"And I love you, Teddy Bear!"