Morning Coffee

Story Info
Michael introduces Brandi to Sonia over morning coffee.
4.2k words
4.34
59.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I go on, let me take the opportunity to tell you a little about me and my wife Sonia. About 20 years ago I was on the corporate fast track and moving up nicely. More importantly though, I was lucky to have a mentor who was financially savvy and guided my investments. As a result of several "booms" in the market I was able to leave the corporate world at forty and create the lifestyle that Sonia and I wanted.

A couple of years after retiring, we bought twenty acres of land and built our dream playhouse on it. The house is in a secluded wooded area well off the main road and we don't have any neighbors to contend with. Entertaining has always been a big part of our social life. To ensure that our guests are always comfortable we included six suites in the design of the house so that any guests staying overnight could do so in total comfort. Each suite has a king sized bed, a nice sitting area, a large garden bathroom and a separate dressing area. Each suite also has a patio that overlooks the pool and hot tub area.

My name is Michael and as you know I'm married to Sonia. We're in our early fifties and have a very active sex life; both with each other and with others. Without a doubt Sonia is one of the most sexual women I've ever known. It seems like she's always thinking about sex or doing something that somehow involves sex.

Sonia is a gorgeous, playful brunette with red highlights in her hair. She's about five foot four and weighs in at 124 pounds. Sonia and I work out regularly and she has kept her body as tight and fit as women twenty years younger. Sonia is totally confident about her body and loves to wear sexy, revealing clothing and almost always does. Her attitude keeps our life together more than interesting

Sonia had her first boob job when she was thirty -- as a birthday present to herself. Over the years she has had them redone several times and her measurements are a head turning 40DD-26-37. Sonia's breasts have developed a perfect ski slope sag and her nipples are still super sensitive. You can always tell when she's turned on because her large nipples get hard as rocks.

Now you know a little about us and I can proceed to the morning after Brandi and I had an unexpected nightcap after the pool party.

The next morning I awoke to the sound of Sonia's shower running. The sun was streaming in the bay window as I pulled the covers away and got out of bed. I knew that I had plenty of time to wake Brandi before Sonia would finish her shower so I grabbed a silk robe and headed to Brandi's suite.

I knew Sonia would be ecstatic when she found out who had spent the night. You see Sonia and I have had many discussions about how hot Brandi is, and that of all of our daughter's friends, she'd be the one we'd like to bring into our group of really close intimate friends.

We'd been hesitant to broach the idea with Brandi because we didn't want to ruin any relationships. However, having broken the ice with Brandi the night before I knew that she would be a perfect addition. I thought having coffee with Brandi would be a safe way to introduce the subject to her.

I let myself in her suite and called out. Brandi yelled back from the dressing area. She had already showered and was standing naked in front of the full length mirror. Brandi made no effort to cover herself when she saw me. Instead, she stepped toward me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice warm tongue kiss. She tasted like peppermint. As we kissed, her hand slid inside my robe and she gently fondled my cock and balls.

We broke our kiss. Brandi was beaming and said, "Thank you again for last night Michael. I had an awesome time fucking you. I'm glad you made me to do all those wonderful things I did last night."

I smiled and replied, "Brandi, you know that I didn't make you do anything. You are one very hot, very sexy lady and you know you were totally into everything we did. I loved every fucking minute playing with your sweet pussy and tight ass. Stop playing head games with yourself and stop feeling guilty about how much you enjoyed sex last night. Just admit that you like it on the nasty, dirty side and enjoy yourself doing it."

Brandi stopped playing with my cock and whacked me in the shoulder as she blushed at the compliment. Then she smiled wickedly and hugged me to her as she ran her hands over my butt in a very provocative way. Brandi looked me directly in the eyes and said, "I never thought about it like that before Michael. I guess I usually feel guilty about letting myself just enjoy sex, but I didn't feel guilty at all last night. It was all so easy with you. It didn't feel wrong at all. It felt very right."

I could tell by the look on her face she wanted another session of fucking and sucking. My stiff cock was thinking the same way, but I knew it wasn't the time. There would be plenty of time for sex later. I grabbed her arms and pulled her hands in front of me. Brandi gave me her best pouty look.

I kissed her softly and said, "Brandi, Sonia and I have a very special relationship that you need to know about. We love to entertain and we love sex and we love to combine the two. We have known you for a long time and now that you've grown up, Sonia and I think that you would fit very nicely into our special group of friends."

Brandi narrowed her eyes and looked a bit confused. I explained as quickly as I could about the sex themed parties that we regularly hold at the house. Brandi started to ask a question, but. I put my finger on her lips to shoosh her. I told Brandi that we would discuss things in detail over coffee with Sonia.

Brandi's face was flushed and her nipples were as hard as I'd ever seen them. Brandi was definitely turned on by what I told her. I smiled at Brandi and told her that she needed to get dressed and finish her makeup so she could join Sonia and me for coffee in the solarium. I told her she'd find something appropriate to wear in the closet and then I gave her a quick kiss and headed back to the master suite.

When I got back to our suite, Sonia had finished her shower and was wearing her favorite gold robe. The robe barely contained her glorious tits and didn't come close to covering her pussy. As she walked around the room, I could see glimpses of the gold hood ring dangling from her pussy. About eight years ago she decided she wanted a piercing and she and one of her girlfriends went to a tattooist friend of ours to get one. When they returned, Sonia's clit hood was pierced and her friend had both of her labia pierced. I should write about that event sometime..

I love the way Sonia's pussy looks with the piercing and she loves the way the captive ball constantly rubs her clit when she moves around. Her piercing has been an ongoing source of fun during our sex and is always a conversation starter when we meet new friends.

I walked into the bath area. Sonia padded over to me and said, "I'm so sorry for having to much to drink last night. It's not like me to do that. You had to see everyone out, and ended up having to do all the clean up."

I smiled knowing what a hot time I'd had with Brandi and told her everything was okay and not to worry. That's when I told her that a guest spent the night. Sonia's eyes lit up and she wanted to know who it was and what had gone on. All I would tell Sonia is was that she would meet the lady shortly for coffee and that she had missed out on some really hot sex.

That really got Sonia's curiosity going and she started badgering me with questions. I frowned at her and told her to finish dressing and come down to the kitchen and I'd tell her all about it what went on. I showered quickly, grabbed my robe and headed for the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen I had the coffee brewing in no time. I dug out three large Irish coffee mugs and placed them on a serving tray. I looked up as I heard Sonia's heels clicking across the tile floor. Sonia had definitely dressed to impress. She was wearing a white sheer toga style dress that just covered her firm butt. Her massive tits hung nicely under the sheer gauzy material and they swayed nicely from side to side as she walked slowly across the kitchen. The gold jewelry dangling from her bare pussy matched the gold trimmed heels she was wearing. Sonia's tan looked great against the white material.

She snuggled up to me and pressed her tit flesh against me tightly. Then she pretended to be mad and grabbed my balls with her left hand and said, "Okay, tell me all the details now or I'll squeeze till you drop."

We giggled a minute and held each other as I told her about the way things had progressed the night before. I could tell that Sonia was getting turned on because instead of squeezing my balls she was now sliding her fingers up and down my hardening shaft.

When I had finished the whole story, she was breathing hard and her hard nipples were poking at the thin material stretched over her tits. She leaned into me, kissed me hard and said "Now I'm really mad that I had too much to drink. I missed one hell of a time."

I pulled her hard to me and pushed my cock up against her stomach and said "You know last night may never have happened if you'd been awake."

Sonia looked at me quizzically responding "What do you mean?"

I responded "I think you'll understand when you find out who our guest is."

Then I suggested to Sonia that she go out to the solarium and relax and I'd bring her coffee in just a minute. No sooner than Sonia left, Brandi walked into the room. She looked spectacular. I told her to use heavy eye makeup and her eyes looked perfect

"Brandi, you look awesome in that outfit. That color is really great on you and I love the way your legs look."

I'd chosen a pair of electric blue tap pants, a matching tank type top, a thin silver choker and short silver heels. The pants were very tight and hugged her pussy lips seductively. The top I selected was purposefully too big for Brandi and no matter how she moved or sat she couldn't keep her titties from being exposed. She looked so edible, and I knew that Sonia would have difficulty keeping her hands off of her.

"Thank you Michael. You have really good taste, but this top won't stay in place. You know I really feel guilty about having coffee with Sonia after what we did last night. Plus, I'm confused about your special friends that you talked about earlier. I just don't feel right about going in there with my tits popping out of this top. Is this really a good idea?"

As she looked at me waiting for an answer, I finished pouring the mugs of coffee. Then I nodded my head for Brandi to follow me and I picked up the serving tray and said "Let's join Sonia. By the way, I already told Sonia all about the hot sex we had. C'mon she can't wait to find out who fucked me last night."

I headed for the solarium and as I walked through the door I heard Brandi mumble, "Shit."

The solarium is one of our favorite rooms because it is cheerful and bright. There are several couches, a couple of love seats and a number of side chairs in the room all arranged in small groupings. Everything is overstuffed and incredibly comfortable. Classical music played in the background. I put the serving tray on one of the small tables in front of Sonia just as Brandi walked into the room.

Brandi looked tentative as she entered the brightly lit room. She was doing her best to keep her breasts covered as she walked across the room, but the effort was pointless. Sonia looked up as she heard another person enter the room. When Sonia saw who was joining us it registered that Brandi was who I fucked the night before. A huge smile filled Sonia's face as she slowly rose and walked several steps toward Brandi.

I noticed that as Sonia got up from the love seat she opened her thighs very slowly so that her pussy was clearly visible to our guest. Brandi couldn't take her eyes away from Sonia's pussy as the two moved toward each other.

Sonia had hugged Brandi many times before, but never in this circumstance and never wearing one of her most revealing outfits. When they touched time seemed to slow down. Sonia pulled Brandi tightly to her and sensuously rubbed her huge tits against Brandi.

Sonia slid one of her hands down Brandi's back and onto her butt so that she could pull the hot brunette's pussy against her own. Brandi smiled dreamily as she lowered her hands to Sonia's waist and hugged her back. Sonia lifted Brandi's chin and placed a soft little kiss on her lips. As Sonia finished the kiss she looked at me slyly and winked. Sonia was in her happy place.

Sonia released Brandi and stepped back toward the loveseat. Sonia led Brandi by the hand and patted the love seat next to her for her to sit down. As they sat down Sonia said, "Michael, this is really quite a nice surprise. You know how sexy I find Brandi."

I responded, "I told you that you'd be pleased when you found out who spent the night. And, based on how hard Brandi's nipples are, I think she finds you sexy as well."

The love seats in the solarium are a tad smaller than normal on purpose. As Sonia and Brandi sat down their legs and hips automatically rested against each other. Sonia turned her body slightly toward Brandi and spread her legs slightly so that her right thigh was resting on top of Brandi's. Sonia was pushing things to the limit and Brandi had an unobstructed view of her pussy.

Brandi couldn't take her eyes away from Sonia's pussy and tits. Brandi was so captivated with Sonia's body she hadn't noticed that her own top had slid down. Her cute little tits and two very hard, very distended nipples were on display.

Sonia stared lovingly at Brandi's nipples. Then Sonia extended her arm very cat-like and then delicately ran her left index finger from the bottom of Brandi's breast to the end of her swollen nipple. Sonia continued to finger the stiff nipple and said, "Michael, look how beautiful her nipples are. They are so big and so hard."

Sonia had made the comment as if only she and I were in the room. Brandi shuddered at bit and her face was flushed. I could hear her breathing across the room. Sonia looked at me and said, "Michael, I think we should have our coffee now. I think a little conversation would be nice."

The coffee was still steaming as it sat on the serving tray. I gave each of them a mug and then returned to my chair on the other side of the table. Having the coffee was a good way to slow things down a bit. I took a sip of coffee and said, "You two look gorgeous together."

Brandi looked at me but didn't say anything. Sonia looked toward Brandi and said, "Thank you Michael. We do make an attractive pair, don't we."

I wasn't sure if Sonia had intended the play on words but I couldn't let it pass. I smiled back and said, "An incredibly beautiful pair."

We all laughed. Finally Brandi spoke. She looked at Sonia and said "The top Michael chose is pretty, but it doesn't fit and is a pain. Would you mind if I take it off?"

Without saying anything, Sonia leaned forward and grabbed the bottom of Brandi's tank and helped pull it up over Brandi's head. Brandi looked gorgeous in just the tiny silver choker.

Brandi said, "That's better. I feel more comfortable now."

She took a sip and said "This is really good. It is special?"

Sonia jumped in and answered, "Kinda. Michael adds brandy and Kahlua to the coffee. It's a great combination because you get double buzzed; once from the alcohol and then again from the caffeine. Every time I drink it, it seems to make me horny."

It felt like the ice had been broken. We were starting to chat like close friends. Sonia turned toward Brandi and said, "Michael told me about last night, but not who he was with. I was so excited when you walked into the solarium a few minutes ago. You can't image the number of times we've talked about how sexy and hot you are, and how turned on we've been talking about having sex with you.

Brandi smiled at Sonia and responded, "Wow, that's really wild. I've always thought there was something special about you and Michael, but I didn't realize exactly what it was until last night and now."

Brandi continued, "Sonia, "I've always thought you were a super sexy lady, but that hug was unbelievable. And now, here I am sitting next to you half naked and feeling really good about it."

Sonia patted Brandi's arm and replied, "Thank you for the compliment. We are very happy you're here, and that you feel so comfortable with me and Michael. Please tell me all the nasty details about you and Michael last night."

At first Brandi was a bit hesitant to talk about having sex with me, but Sonia assured her that everything was perfectly fine. Sonia explained that she and I often have sex with others and how it's a very important part of our life.

Slowly, Sonia coaxed Brandi into describing all the different ways we fucked the night before. Sonia made sure Brandi didn't leave out any of the juicy details. In fact, Sonia even made Brandi retell the part about me fucking her in the ass. That must have really turned Sonia on because her nipples got hard as rocks.

Brandi and Sonia chatted away like long lost friends. They talked about their sexual preferences and turn ons. From the way the conversation was going, it was clear that Brandi was really into the idea of continued sex with us. We needed to find out if Brandi wanted to join our special group of friends. The two of them continued to talk as if I wasn't there so I went to the kitchen to fix us another round of coffee.

I returned with the coffee and put their mugs in front of them. Brandi picked hers up and looked at Sonia and said, "You're right, there's something about this coffee that makes my pussy tingle.

I smiled at Sonia and she smiled back. Then Sonia looked back at Brandi's nipples and said, "They just have to be sucked on don't they Michael?"

Sonia lowered her head very slowly and took one of Brandi's nipples into her mouth. Sonia was sucking the nipple hard into her mouth as she twirled the other nipple between her fingers. Brandi put her coffee mug down and laid her head back on the cushion and let Sonia do whatever she wanted.

As Sonia continued to suck and nibble on Brandi's tits Sonia moved her free hand to Brandi's pussy. I've watched Sonia make love to ladies on many occasions. She was good at it and always seemed to know just what to do to give a lady pleasure. The musky smell of sex filled the room.

Brandi was moaning softly and rolling her head from side to side as Sonia continued to attack her clit through the silk pants. Sonia stopped sucking on Brandi's tits and slid off the love seat. When she was kneeling on the floor Sonia motioned for me to move the table out of her way for her. Once the table was moved, she pulled Brandi's tap pants off and bent forward to suck her pussy. Sonia loves to have her tongue in a wet warm pussy.

My cock was now hard and sticking through my robe as I watched the live porno movie in front of me. Sonia was licking Brandi's slit from top to bottom and playing with both nipples at the same time. Sonia's huge tits wobbled from side to side as they hung between Brandi's legs. Brandi was breathing hard now and I didn't think it was going to be long before she orgasmed.

Sonia sucked hard on Brandi's clit and Brandi groaned how good it felt. Then Brandi tensed up and I knew she was having an orgasm. Sonia kept her mouth pressed to Brandi's pussy as she bucked and twitched through a powerful orgasm. Finally, as she did earlier to me, Brandi clamped her thighs together and pushed Sonia's head away with her hands. Sonia lips stayed within inches of Brandi's pussy.

After she caught her breath, Brandi said hoarsely, "You two are going to kill me. I haven't cum this much in years."

Sonia delicately kissed Brandi's pussy one last time and then crawled back onto the cushion and into Brandi's waiting arms. When Brandi's breathing was back to normal she leaned into Sonia and slowly slid her tongue into Sonia's waiting mouth.

12