Morning Commute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until we were both panting with climax, and he had about 30 seconds before the train stopped.

"Goodbye!"

He left, but not before I think a tear threatened to escape his left eye. I sighed, and told myself that I probably imagined it. It was probably wishful thinking on my part.

I held it all inside until I was secluded in a bathroom stall, but then I completely fell apart. It's only been a month -- 20 or so days, not including weekends -- but already I was completely attached to him. I didn't even know his name, but even so... I didn't want to let him go!

All I could do now was wait and pray that he called me. I did my best to lock him away in the back of my mind, and clean up my appearance. My eyes were red and puffy, and there was nothing I could do to change that.

"What's wrong?" My boyfriend asked in concern. He pulled me into his arms, and hugged me tight.

"I'm just so sad," I murmured.

"About graduating," he stated with an understanding nod. "I keep telling you not to worry. We'll meet new people and make new friends."

"I know," I sighed, and then smiled. "Let's go, before I start crying again."

The day ended quickly. The next thing I knew, I was participating in the graduation ceremony the next night. After that, I stayed in bed and moped. My phone was plugged in and by my side at all times so that if it rang, I'd be able to answer it instantly.

It did ring a few times, but it was only my boyfriend or my friends. After about a half dozen calls, I stopped answering. I knew I wasn't being fair to my boyfriend, but I didn't want to break up with him. He was perfect for me, and once I got over this man, I'd be completely happy.

My mom watched me surreptitiously, and I knew that she was worried about me. I could hear her talking on the phone with my boyfriend. They both wished they knew what was going on.

One night, around 10PM, my phone rang. I almost didn't check it, because I had grown hopeless by this point, but the ringer was different. I had an assigned ring tone for everyone I knew, and this one was just a plain jingle.

The number was unknown -- not one I recognized -- and I answered the phone numbly, not really daring to believe that it could be him.

"I can't stop thinking about you," a man's voice informed me.

I sat up abruptly, almost making myself dizzy in the process. "Really? Do you want me to meet you somewhere?"

"Maybe... But first, I'm curious. Where are you going to go to college?"

I sighed. "I don't really know yet. They've all sent me letters, but I haven't opened them to see if I've been accepted or not. I know that it's important that I do so right away, but..." I couldn't bring myself to tell him that I was too busy moping over him to care.

"Do you think that you might want to go to college near me?"

I laughed. "I don't know where you live!" I don't even know his name...

He chuckled nervously. "That's true. But you must know approximately where I live and work."

Yes, based on the stop he got on the train and the stop he got off the train, I did have a good general location in mind. "There is one college there that I applied to," I informed him.

"If you go to that one..." he hesitated, and I wondered if he was afraid I'd laugh at him if he asked me to ride the train with him each morning. "Will you consider living with me?"

"What?" I gasped softly in astonishment. I felt as excited as if he had just asked me to marry him! "Yes!"

"You mean it?" He asked. I could hear the hope in his voice.

"I..." it was my turn to hesitate. "I... I have to break up with my boyfriend. Can I call you back?"

"You have a boyfriend?" He sounded jealous.

"Yes... we've been going out for months..." I replied, gently reminding him that he knew nothing about me.

"I... see... Does he know?"

"No," I stated. "And I'm not going to tell him. I'm going to break up with him, and then I'll call you right back."

"Wait," he insisted. "How do you know you're not making a mistake?"

I gave this some serious thought. "Well... I guess it doesn't matter if I am or not, I just can't picture my future without you. I've done nothing but mope over you, and everyone is worried sick about me. At least this way, I can get out of bed and get on with my life."

Oh God! Did I just say that all out loud?!

He snorted softly. "It's the same for me. I actually took a few days off of work. I felt like I didn't have a good reason to get out of bed in the morning."

"Tell me where you live, and I'll..." I faltered, the last train had left about an hour ago, and I had no other way to get to him. I think he realized this without me having to say it.

"I can come to you," he suggested.

"I live with my mom," I informed him, vetoing him with a shake of my head.

"I'll come get you and bring you home with me," he tried again.

I smiled. "That's a great idea!" Then I sighed. "But it would be better to wait until tomorrow. I have things I have to do. You know, open my letter, and see if I got into that college near you."

He was quiet for a moment, disappointed I think. "Fine, then I'll meet you at 3:30PM at the stop I normally get on the train in the mornings."

"See you then," I agreed, and then hung up the phone.

Finding the right letter, I stared at it nervously. If they haven't accepted me, then my plans are over before they even started! I took a deep breath, and then opened it.

I was accepted! All I needed to do was call or go online to finish enrolling. I did that as quickly as possible -- thankful that there was no set time to do so online -- and then looked at the time. Almost 11PM.

I bit my lip. Chances are that my boyfriend was asleep. This is not exactly the kind of news that a person wants to be woken up for. I tried calling him anyway.

"Hello?"

I could hear music in the background. He was probably playing a video game.

"Sorry I've been acting so strangely lately," I began.

"It's understandable. We are going through big changes. I got accepted into all the colleges we applied at, so I enrolled in our first choice."

I sighed. "I... didn't. I enrolled in our third choice."

"Why?" He demanded. "Didn't you get in?"

"I don't know if I got in, I didn't look," I replied.

"But, we were going to go to the same college and share an apartment. We were going to help each other study until we graduated and got jobs. Then we were going to get married!"

"I know," I murmured. "But I changed my mind."

"There's someone else, isn't there?" He asked almost petulantly.

"Why do you think that?" I inquired evasively.

"Your mom said that you made a strange statement, and she was worried that you had gotten into trouble. That kind of trouble."

I held my breath for a long moment. "Anyway... since we won't be going to the same college, and we won't be living together, I think it's best if we just break up now."

"No! I'm not going to give up just because there's a change of plans!" He yelled. "We are perfect for each other, and you know it!"

"But I don't love you..." I whispered, finally able to admit to myself that I never really did.

He was shocked, and made a few strange noises as he tried to think of something to say.

"Goodbye..." I waited just long enough to give him a chance to say it too, then hung up even though he was still reeling in silence.

I stared at my cell phone, my hands shaking just a bit. I had literally just thrown away all the smart plans we had made together so that I could be with a man who had randomly decided to have sex with me one day on a crowded train.

I must be an idiot!

The next morning, I started packing. I told my mom which college I'd picked, and she nodded. Her expression was both proud of me, and sad that I was no longer going to be her baby. She knew that I would be moving out soon so that I'd be close to my new school.

After I met my lover at his home stop, he brought me back to his place, and we fumbled with each other's clothes the moment he closed his apartment door. It had been about a week since we last had sex, yet it felt like forever! Much too long!

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. He was too impatient to fully undress us, so he simply removed my underwear from under my skirt, freed his shaft, and then wrapped my legs around his waist. With my back against the wall like this, it felt like we were still on the crowded train, only better because we had room for him to really pound into me.

I cried out in ecstasy, already certain that the impending orgasm was going to be the best one yet. The little thuds as he thrust into me echoed around his apartment, and he was grunting loudly. There was a knock on the door -- which was close enough that I accidentally kicked it in surprise.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked in concern. It was a man, but I had no idea who.

"We're just fine!" I answered him in a loud singsong voice before I gave it any thought. I gasped and covered my mouth with a hand as I realized that I had just told a stranger what we're doing in here.

My lover chuckled, bit my hand lightly until I moved it away from my mouth, and then kissed me.

"Uh... I see. I'll come back later!"

I couldn't answer even if I wanted to. I was too busy squealing.

My lover was close to his climax too, and his thrusts got even more determined. "Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Part of me wondered if the person on the other side of the door had actually left, or if he was still there listening to us make a racket. I was no longer squealing, but it was now my turn cry repeatedly. "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

He roared, and I felt him fill me up. It felt like more than ever before, and I sighed happily. I bit his neck, and nibble on his ear as we rested against the wall.

Slowly, we sank to the floor, and then cuddled up to each other.

There was a very soft knock at the door. "Uh... I know I said I'd come back later, but it sounds like you're done now."

"That's my best friend," my lover informed me with a grin. "I'm sure he's simply dying to finally meet the mysterious girl I refused to talk to him about."

I kissed him. "Let me just go freshen up a bit."

He nodded, seizing my lips in another kiss before letting me go.

"Just a minute," he called out to his friend.

Later that night, we lay curled up in bed, panting from the incredible sex we'd just had, when a thought occurred to me. I pulled out of his embrace, and sat up so that I could put my arms around my knees.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I couldn't help but remember my mom... begging me to use protection," I explained.

"I confess, I've thought of that too," he murmured. "At first, I didn't give it any thought at all, but then, after you stopped riding the train... I wondered what you would do if my carelessness caused you a problem."

I snuggled up to him again. "What made you do that anyway?"

He smirked. "I didn't plan to. You bumped into me, and I steadied you. As I did, I smelled your scent, and I lost all control."

I giggled. "That's ironic! I can almost say the same. I smelled your scent, and I wanted you more and more."

He kissed me. "Do you think it happened?"

I knew without asking that he was referring to me getting pregnant. "I... don't know. However, I haven't had my period at all since I met you, so..." I shrugged.

"Then I'm glad I didn't just let you go without even trying to call," he murmured, and we held each other tight until we fell asleep.

*****

Six months later, I felt enormous as I waddled around. I ended up not going to college, but when it came down to a choice between having this baby or go to college, there was no choice.

I squeezed my beloved's hand, and he stopped so that we could kiss. We were on our way to shop for the baby, grateful that he had a day off so we could pick stuff together. His job was a pretty high paying office job, so he could afford to care for us. Even so, we did have to stick to a budget.

I grinned at him, my other hand unconsciously pressed to my stomach. The baby was pretty active at the moment. I think he felt us being lovey-dovey, and wanted to join in.

"So... you did have someone else," my ex-boyfriend stated.

I looked at him in astonishment. I didn't think I'd ever see him again!

He smiled at me, and I was glad to realize that he had gotten over me. At least enough to be nice.

"You look good," he commented.

"Thanks," I murmured with a blush. "We're getting married... next week."

"I see... Well, good luck, and congratulations."

I smiled at my ex. "Thanks... I'm sorry I was so rotten to you."

"Yeah..." he murmured vaguely, and then continued on his way.

"That went well," my husband-to-be remarked.

I nodded in agreement. "All considering..."

"Do you regret choosing me?"

"Not for a second!" I exclaimed, and then emphasized my point by wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. Life may not be turning out the way I planned, but I loved every moment of it!

12