Morning, Dear

Story Info
He's Sleeping, she'll have to fix that.
1.1k words
19.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't explain it. I just had the feeling that something was going to happen today. I woke up with this weird feeling in my stomach and haven't been able to shake it. Maybe I'll win the lottery.

With this thought in mind, I leaned over and kissed my sleeping boyfriend and got up to take a shower. I had class in an hour and had plenty of time to get ready. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. I stood in front of the mirror and admired my body. I had just recently lost weight and was in the best condition of my life. On top of that, I was feeling extremely sexy today. I climbed into the shower and soaped myself down and rinsed my body, making sure to clean every inch that I could find. I shaved my legs and washed my hair. I wanted to be ready for whatever was going to happen today.

As I stood under the running hot water, my mind wandered to the events of last night. I never knew my boyfriend could be such a romantic. He had made me a wonderful lasagna dinner (my favorite) and set it up on his living room floor surrounded by candles and soft music. When we finished dinner, we shared a piece of pie. It was also my favorite, banana cream. About half way through the pie, he put a little whipped cream on my nose and licked it off. He leaned over and kissed my neck and put his arms around me. We started kissing and touching and fondling and…

A rush of cold water broke off my daydreaming. I got out of the shower and dried off. I walked back into the bedroom to get dressed. My boyfriend was still sound asleep. I'll have to fix this. I silently made my way over to his side of the bed and sat down. He looked so peaceful, but I couldn't help myself. I reached over and touched his face. He has such a handsome face. I leaned down to kiss his cheek and then moved to his ear. He started to stir and I just played more with his ear. I know this turns him on. I kissed his lips and felt his smile against my lips.

As he woke and realized what was going on, he put his arms around me and pulled me down to the bed with him.

"Morning Dear" he smiled

"Hi" I grinned back.

He was still naked from last night and since I wasn't dressed yet, we started touching each other everywhere we could put our hands. I know that his favorite thing is to get a blowjob. He was lucky when he found me because I love to give them. Just one look at his face told me what he wanted and I started to go down on him. I started by moving my entire body over him and kissing his neck while my stomach pressed against his already hard and pulsing cock. I was starting to get wet from that little bit of contact, but I was eager to make him happy first.

I kissed his chest and stomach and slowly encircled the tip of this cock with my lips. I released my grip on him with my lips and ran my tongue up and down the long length of his strong, hard cock. I reached up with my right hand and rubbed his chest while my left hand was massaging his balls. I licked and licked him as if he were a melting popsicle and when he was wet enough with my saliva, I put his cock in my mouth as far as I could get it. The tip touched the back of my throat and I heard a moan escape from his throat. As I continued to deep throat my boyfriend's cock, I massaged it with my tongue. This caused more moans to escape from him. He reached down and fondled my breasts. I knew he was getting close to cumming because he started to squeeze my breasts tighter and he was moaning loudly. Then he let out a loud moan and I felt the hot liquid burning down my throat. I continued to stroke him until he relaxed. He lay there for a few minutes before he pulled me up to lay next to him. He kissed me hard and pushed his tongue into my mouth as his hands played with my breasts. He started nibbling on my ears and neck while one hand traveled down between us to play with my pussy. He rubbed my clit as he fiercely sucked on my neck. He knew I liked it rough and was always willing to oblige. I was getting wetter and wetter against his relentless fingers. He slowly slipped one finger inside me and then another and then another and then another. He finger fucked me until I was moaning so loud that he knew I was ready. He leaned over me and I noticed that he was hard as a rock again. Slowly he put the tip of his cock against my pussy lips and started to push. Knowing how impatient I am, he does this slow to tease me. Finally he thrust in completely and held himself there until he knew that I was alright. Then he started to withdraw and thrust in again and again and again…He went faster and faster. He reached between us and pressed his thumb against my clit and I went over the edge. He climaxed at the same time as I did.

We lay there cuddling and kissing; both sated and satisfied. It was then that I remembered my class. I looked at the clock. I had 10 minutes to get to class. I quickly got up and dressed and drove to class. That was the longest hour of my life. I only had the one class that day and couldn't afford to miss it. It was my English class and the instructor just talked about our final papers all hour. That was a waste of time.

I went back home and found my boyfriend up and already working. A slight disappointment ran through me. I kissed him and told him that I was going shopping. I went back to the bedroom to change. I was wearing an oversized t-shirt and baggy jeans and my tennis shoes. I didn't want to go to the mall in that. I changed into tighter jeans and a cut-off t-shirt and sandals. I looked much sexier in this outfit. I've noticed that I get better deals while shopping if I look a bit sexier.

Now the mall….that's another story….

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Beach House Strange happenings at a new beach house.in Erotic Couplings
Rachel A recently divorced 50 year old hooks up with a younger man.in Erotic Couplings
What a Difference A sexy encounter with a new neighbor.in Erotic Couplings
My Best Friend's Wedding Kate meets someone at her friend's wedding receptionin Erotic Couplings
D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 01 After a long absence a favorite returns and the fun begins.in Group Sex
More Stories