Morning Experience

Story Info
Bondage, cropping, handcuffs, paddling, anal, oral sex.
1k words
3.31
22.7k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day began as any other in the past, the sun rose. The sun shone through the window. The sun's shimmering streaks showed off her sexy naked form and as always I was in awe of her. Irene slept hard after our session last night her body still tender from my pounded bottom. So, I decided Dad would get her breakfast going. I slip out of bed quietly and tiptoe across the room letting her sleep till I have prepared her meal.

Into the kitchen I start the coffee and I hear her moving about I turn to see her standing in the doorway holding the riding crop in her hand and she moans. I grin as I know she is still tender. I motion her to the kitchen table and she goes to it and bends over stretching to grab hold of the other side and I kick my girl's legs wide apart and my hand roams over my girls round bottom and sweet shaved womanhood.

Her body trembles at my touch. She can hear the crop as I wave it in the air and she brace for the strike. It hits her round bottom with force and I chuckle as my girl bottom cheeks wiggle. I told her, she should have stayed in bed and let daddy make her breakfast. But now I will enjoy her jiggle like jello, when they get a stinging swat.

Over and over I strike her round bottom and she try so hard to stand still but she cry out and I stops. In his sternest voice, I ask "Do you not know why you are getting this butt warming?"

She tries to think why before I answer then she said, "Oh I am so sorry please I am sorry I forgot." Another hard swoosh as the crop hits her sexy bottom again, "Sorry does not get it! I told you when you woke, you were to crawl under the covers and make love to me with your mouth till I released. I got up early to show my girl my gratitude for the gift I was going to receive. And you get up and instead of waiting for me. You get up and waddle down with a crop. So what, you think your mouth is too good for my organ now."

Smack with the crop. "No dad, I was just so" and before she could finish the sentence. The crop hit her plump butt cheeks again. Then I grabbed her hair pulling her backwards and taking her down the hall. She was sobbing and begging but I just kept walking to the bedroom door on the left.

I stops and Irene's body trembles. The door opens and the darkness engulfs her. I hit the switch and the 100 watt bulb glows. I push her to the middle of the room and she stood waiting her punishment. I cuffed my girl's hands behind her back and stands in front of her sexy big beautiful nude frame. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her white silky legs were shaking so hard I thought she would fall. I take a nipple in my hand. I pull it out twisting it as I pull my face is grim.

Girl, all I asked from you was a blow job, not to play slap ass with you. With that I pulled Irene's nipple harder making her lean forward and crying out. Then I put a clamp on it and tighten it. I reach for the other one and I lower his mouth to it and he gently suckles on her nipple then I bite down and pull back from her body with her nipple still between my teeth. Tears fall down her face as the pain becomes unbearable and I let go with my teeth only to replace them with another clamp. I hear the phone in the distance ringing and I swat her round bottom with my bare hand really hard and say, "I will return later to finish dealing with you", then I was gone.

I knew I had to cool off. I went and took a squawding shower. I stepped out and I returned and shaved and my body was still damp with water droplets on me. I stood nude and wet admired her before I said anything then I walked towards her and pulled off the clamps. Then she screamed. I rubbed them and licked them. He walked towards the wall and my hand grabbed a long slim paddle, this was not good she thought to herself.

I walked back to her. I walked around her the paddle caressing her skin as I moved it up and down her plump backside. I toyed with her body teasing her so she wasn't expecting the first strike of the paddle.

"Ouch", she knew when it hit though. Oh my God, she knew her body lunged, aided by her hands behind her back. She had no way to brace herself.

I pull her up and lead her to a kneeling bench and push her down and say, "Keep your fat ass as high as you can." I gave her 20 medium strength swings.

I then pushed my organ into her round sore bottom. I continued to push in and out of her bum till I released. My hand wound up in her hair telling her, "I love you Irene, but know next time I want a morning blow job, or anything I expect to get my pleasures!"

Then I cut her loose and sent her sexy, sore voluptuous butt to the tub. Still nude I followed her into the bathroom. I washed my manhood in the sink. I turned my nude self around, and watched her wash her sore self. I walked over to Irene, grabbed her braided pony-tail and shoved my organ through her lips. I was determined to get my blow job. It seemed like I loved her face for days. I released in her throat and let go of her hair.

"Now maybe you will remember. Finish washing up and I will finish making our breakfast."

The End