Morning Glory

Story Info
Domme remembers her sub.
1.5k words
4.11
19k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awakes slowly as the light filters its way through her bedroom curtains. It must be morning but her body still wants to sleep. As her mind clears and begins to focus she remembers that she will see him today. This thought arouses her immediately. She feels that warmth growing in her groin and a wry smile curls across her lips. It has been so long since she has been satisfied sexually and she is so hungry for him now. She knows he will pleasure her.

Unravelling herself from the warm duvet and the crumpled cover she exposes her naked body to the crisp morning air which has already filled the room. She swoons, again, at the thought of him being here with her later and feels her aching pussy begin to twitch in anticipation. She wants to watch him, stroke him, arouse him, torment him and feel him inside her. She would have him now if he were here. But she will have to wait.

Allowing her knees to fall apart she lazily strokes her soft hands over her body. Still not quite fully awake she relishes the touch of her own fingers as they find her soft breasts and hardening nipples. She wants him to suckle on her breasts tonight. She aches to feel his breath on her skin again, his tongue and lips working so gently around her nipples. Again she smiles her naughty wry smile. She wants him; that much is certain.

Her right hand moves down her body slowly across her stomach and finds her mound. Her fingers circle here for a few seconds almost daring her to play further but teasing as if she will not let her own hand wander. She recalls their last contact, his sighs, groans, and tormented begging. She knows he will ache for her. She drifts; her thoughts arousing her. She will have him tonight. She MUST have him tonight.

Her long, agile fingers move onwards finding the edges of her inner labia which are just protruding past her fleshier and softer outer labia. She purrs as she feels the sensation between her finger tips and pussy. She just adores touching herself. If only he knew that she touched herself in this way while she was thinking of him. She must tell him. It will torment him even more. He knows how much she likes to touch herself; she has made him watch in the past.

Her warm pussy begins to stir at the touch of her fingers and her mind wanders thinking about his mouth, body, hands and wonderful cock; all hers; all responding to her. If only he were here to kiss her deeply now while she was about to pleasure herself. She knows it would turn him on if he watched her. It would turn her on too if he were here, right now, watching her.

A finger slides between her slit and begins to stroke inside her long inner labia finding warmth and a growing wetness. She purrs again. She loves to feel her cunt become wet and she sweeps some of her juices up and over her clitoris. Oh, so sensitive! She flinches at her own touch. Her mind wanders further. She remembers the time she made him sit across her room, unable to touch, forced to watch her, knowing how hot she looked. She will have him tonight. He will be her slut.

She continues, sliding her sensual fingers in-between her labia along her wet and pulsing gash. She imagines demanding his tongue there now, mixed with her fingers. She loves torturing him that way. She adores touching herself while he is working on her too. She knows it arouses him, teases him, and torments him. She knows he finds her control and power so exciting. She knows his cock twitches at the mere thought of her. He tries to hide it from her but she reads him far too well. She knows he wants her.

Her other hand continues to work over her breast and her finger and thumb tweak at her nipple as it grows harder and more pronounced. She aches for her nipples to be sucked by him now but she will wait. Licking her fingers she moistens her breast so that the crisp morning air catches her skin and makes her shudder slightly. Delicious!

Her pussy pulsates as she tilts her hips and raises her knees higher so she can play with more comfort and better access to her deeper, inner sex. One, then, two fingers slowly find their way between the inner folds of her hungry cunt and she pushes herself down onto and surrounding her slippery fingers. She relishes the sensations, feeling her own folds, sponginess and spasms as she investigates her own inner sanctum.

The fingers inside her are slimy now as she works slowly and expertly inside herself. Her mind drifts again and she thinks how wonderful it would be if he were really here now, watching her, kneeling at the foot of her bed, his beautiful cock primed and ready while she pleasures herself. He would be twitching now, she knows. His cock would be dribbling with pre-cum. He would want to touch her, ache to feel her, beg to taste her, she knows her influence.

Her memory drifts again and she remembers taking him for the very first time. She works her fingers inside her pussy while she becomes enveloped in this delicious thought. She remembers how much he had ached and yearned while she teased his cock with her pussy, nudging and nuzzling against him. She had enveloped him inside her. She wanted to feel him move in against her now. She wanted to wrap her warm hungry cunt around his lovely hard cock and use him again. All these thoughts raced through her mind, back then too, in the hours that she tormented him that first time. She knew then that he would feel as good as he looked. Then she had taken him and she was swooning against that indescribably wonderful sensation of when she engulfs such a beautiful cock. She enjoyed every second of it and took as much as she wanted from him. She would make sure he worshipped her through his cock, mouth and body, and she would use him too. Sensual yet full of lust and desire, and now she wants him again.

Her fingers work inside her now, but with more purpose as her other hand moves down to stroke and massage over her growing clitoris. Gently she allows the tip of a finger to dip into her wetness and she raises her finger to her mouth so that she can taste herself. Her mind wanders again. She loved tasting herself on his tongue, before, and now wants to coat his face with her juices again after she has been teasing her pussy with her own hands. She wants to taste her own juices on his lips as she kisses him deeply as she drags him into her, swallowing his servile cock deep inside her aching cunt. She wants to squat over him, torment his mouth while she teases his cock, then slowly move forwards and surround his cock with all her juices. She will then slither down and torment him with her tongue, licking him totally clean, making him spasm and shake, until he begs her to stop. She wants him to plead with her. She wants to hear that he submits to her with a passion. She wants him to bend to her will and respond to her through his own desire and lust.

Her fingers continue to work inside her aching pussy as her other hand works casually over her clit. She wants to feel him and wonders how coiled he is now that she has banned him from cumming for the last few days. She will watch him orgasm, over and over, again. She will take what she wants from him. She will make him wait for her to cum tonight as many times as she likes, over and over, until he is delirious with need. She will make him cum for her and make him realise that he does it just because of her and what she means to him.

The repeated realisation of her control over him swoons through her like an electrical charge. Her fingers work frantically as she sighs and bucks her hips. The pressure builds and she remembers him begging her in the past with that look of total desperation in his eyes. Want. Need. Lust. Desire. She works harder. His face again; pleading with her. Time freezes for a split second and she feels weight-less and frozen, then crashing from within her the crescendo of her orgasm bursts from within. Her cunt spasms and flexes, her clit bolts and wetness flows from within her, covering her shaking hands. Her body contorts and shudders with the euphoria and delight of the moment. He will need his strength tonight.

She moves her hands away from her aching cunt and curls up in her duvet still swooning and pulsing. Lust and passion engulf her now but she must get up out of bed and go about her business. She will use her slut later. More orgasms and inner delights will be hers before the day is done. He will be hers again!