Morning Light Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers

The screams of his mother brought on Jimmy's crisis. "Rhonda, I'm going to cum. Can I cum, can I cum in you?"

"Oh God yes, cum. Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Rhonda bounced up and down as she lay back on Jimmy's chest and watched her boyfriend and Jennifer climax, her own crisis upon her.

Soon the only sounds in the room were the satisfied groans of the four lovers and their heavy breathing.

Jennifer pulled away from Todd, letting his shrinking penis slip out of her. She watched Rhonda stand up and walk toward her. As the two women passed in the center of the room, they stopped and kissed tenderly. It was a sensuous and especially exciting with their vagina's dripping their lover's sperm. They parted and joined their lovers.

"I love you," Jennifer whispered to Jimmy as she snuggled next to him, burying her face timidly in his shoulder. All of a sudden she was very worried about how Jimmy would react to what had just happened.

"God, I love you mo...uh Jennifer," Jimmy said and turned her face up to his. He looked over to see if Todd or Rhonda had heard his almost slip of the tongue. They were too busy kissing to hear anything. He turned back to his mother and said, "I mean it. I love you more than anything in this world." Jimmy gently kissed his mother's lips. He heard her moan as her arms went around him. When he pulled away he saw tears streaming down her cheeks. "What's wrong?" he asked with concern.

"Nothing...nothing at all."

Todd stood up and pulled Rhonda to feet. "Do you guys mind if we go upstairs to a room?" You are welcome to use one yourself."

"No we don't mind. I think we will be going home in a few minutes," Jennifer said. Then she watched as Todd and Rhonda walked out of the room. She turned back to her son and kissed his lips tenderly.

Jimmy saw a strange look in her eyes when she pulled away.

"Jimmy...uh...would you...uh...would you fuck me again," Jennifer asked, her face turning red at her wantonness.

"I'll do anything you want mom," Jimmy said with a smile. He felt her hand reach for his still wet penis. It only took a few moments before he was hard again.

When Jimmy started to turn to his mother and get between her legs she said, "Wait a minute. You need a little cleaning this time." Jennifer bent her head and sucked Jimmy's wet cock into her mouth. She moaned as she again tasted Rhonda. When there was only saliva left on his penis she stood and pulled a pillow to the floor. She lay down with the pillow under her hips.

Jimmy stood above his mother and looked down at her wide-open legs. He moaned and got to his knees and slowly brought his penis to her swollen and sloppy hole. His penis slid into her warm body.

"Oh my God mom," Jimmy moaned as his hips began to move up and down. It was so perverse to feel his mom's hole filled with someone else's sperm. It was something he would never have thought of doing. Yet it was so intimate. Strangely at that moment he loved his mother more than he ever thought he could.

"Fuck me Jimmy, fuck your mother. Oh Jimmy you feel so good in me. Sooooo good."

At the door stood Rhonda, her mouth open in amazement. She had come back down to get her purse. Could she have heard correctly she thought? She stood and watched as Jimmy worked his penis in and out of Jennifer's wet hole. She watched for a long time, her drug fogged brain trying to process what she had heard.

Jimmy and Jennifer were oblivious to Rhonda. Jimmy was pounding into his mother like a mad man. Since he had already climaxed, he knew that he would last a long time. Jennifer climaxed three times before Jimmy bellowed that he was going to cum.

"Yes, cum in me lover, cum in you mother," Jennifer moaned as she felt Jimmy add his load of sperm to what was left of Todd's.

Rhonda shook her head to try and clear the fog. She couldn't believe what she had heard. Could it be true? Could Jimmy and Jennifer be mother and son? That would explain a lot of things she thought. She would have to find out more about this when her brain wasn't so confused.

Jimmy and Jennifer fell asleep for a little while. When they awoke they gathered up their clothes and drove home. Jennifer invited Jimmy into her bed again that night.

Chapter 5

Jennifer woke up when Jimmy placed a tray on her lap. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her son. "What's this?" she asked, forgetting the bet.

"You won the bet," Jimmy said.

"Oh the bet. You don't have to do this Jimmy," Jennifer said as she looked down at the tray of breakfast food Jimmy was serving her.

"A bet's a bet," he said. "The truth is mom, I would serve you breakfast in bed every morning for the rest of you life if you wanted me to."

"That's sweet Jimmy but if I ate like this every morning you wouldn't be able to get me out of bed," she laughed. "Thank you sweetie." Jennifer sat up and let the sheet fall below her naked breasts. She saw Jimmy staring at her already hard nipples.

Jimmy sat on the side of the bed and watched his mother eat. He had a wide grin on his face the entire time. "What are we doing today?"

"Well, I invited Shelly over for a little cookout today at one o'clock."

"Really," Jimmy said in surprise. "She agreed to come over here?"

"Yep."

"I thought she didn't like me?"

"I don't think that's true. I think she is just afraid of guys in general after her rape."

"I can understand that."

"Be nice to her, okay."

"Sure mom."

"Now, let me get up, I have a few errands to run. I'll be back before one o'clock. How about you mowing the lawn and cleaning up the garage."

"All right slave driver," Jimmy smiled.

Jimmy was out on the deck preparing to cook hamburgers when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Jennifer said.

Jimmy turned and saw his mother walk out of the kitchen. He watched her until he couldn't see her any longer. He loved the little white shorts she had on. They seemed to emphasis every curve of her sexy butt. This was going to be an interesting afternoon he thought.

"Hi sweetie," Jennifer said as she opened the door for Shelly.

"Hi Jennifer," Shelly said and went up on tiptoes to kiss Jennifer's mouth.

"You look nice," Jennifer said as she took the young girls hand and walked her into the living room.

Shelly was dressed a little more conservatively than the last time she had come over. She had on a wrap around jeans skirt and a blouse tied at the waist. She wasn't wearing a bra but with her small breasts it wasn't really apparent.

Jennifer sat on the sofa with Shelly.

Shelly looked confused until Jennifer said that she just wanted a moment with her before they went outside. Her face brightened.

"So how are you sweetie?" Jennifer asked.

"Fine. You know that I still love you," she said, surprising Jennifer with her candor.

"I know sweetheart," Jennifer said and touched her face with her hand.

Shelly kissed her hand then looked into her face. Like a magnet her lips came to Jennifer's. The kiss was tender and loving until Shelly's hand came up and cupped Jennifer's breast. In an instant the kiss became more passionate, their tongues fighting for possession of the other's mouth.

Jennifer pulled away, breathing heavy. "You're being bad," she said as she looked down at Shelly's hand playing with her nipple through her stretch top.

"I know. Can I kiss one?" Shelly asked, her eyes looking so sad.

Jennifer turned and looked at the kitchen door then turned back and lifted her top, exposing her breast.

Shelly wasted no time and brought her lips to the already hard nipple. She smiled when she heard Jennifer moan. Her hand pushed the top over her other breast and began to squeeze the nipple.

"You said kiss," Jennifer breathed as the young girl worked on both nipples, one with her fingers and the other her lips. Finally Jennifer pulled away, her face flushed with excitement. "We had better go out to Jimmy or he will be looking for us."

Shelly followed Jennifer into the kitchen. She saw Jimmy outside with his back to them, cooking cheeseburgers. When she saw that he wasn't looking inside she caught up with Jennifer and reached her hands around her and grasped both breasts.

Jennifer stopped and leaned back into Shelly, turning her head toward her. "You're being a bad girl again. If you keep this up I might have to punish you," Jennifer said and felt Shelly shiver behind her. Shelly dropped her hands quickly when she saw Jimmy begin to turn around.

"Go ahead outside and help Jimmy while I get the silverware and plates."

Shelly hesitated until she saw Jimmy waving her outside.

"Hi Shelly, glad you could make it," Jimmy said in a friendly tone.

"Hi Jimmy," Shelly said and stepped out onto the deck. "Can I help?"

"I think I have everything under control but you can keep me company."

"All right," she said and sat down on the bench next to Jimmy.

Jimmy didn't miss the flash of thigh as Shelly's short skirt pulled up her thighs. He saw her looking at him and felt his face redden at being caught. "Uh...so what's your plans for college?" he asked as he quickly turned back to his work.

"I don't know. I have tentatively agreed to go to the Art Institute, but I'm not sure anymore. I love art but I don't know if I can make a living at it."

"You're good."

"How do you know?"

"I've seen your work in the art department."

"Really?" Shelly said with surprise.

"Sure, I like your African animal display best."

"Wow, I didn't think you even knew who I was."

"I know who you are. But, I always thought you didn't like me."

"I like you," Shelly said quickly.

"Well, we were both wrong weren't we?" Jimmy laughed.

"I guess so," Shelly said, sharing Jimmy's laugh.

Jimmy noticed when she laughed that her thighs opened carelessly. He was trying hard not to be a lecher. However, after what he saw in the living room with his mother, it was very difficult.

Shelly leaned back on the picnic table, her elbows supporting her. She casually let her legs slip a little further open. She felt a little thrill go through her when she saw Jimmy's eyes scan her legs. "I have a lot of drawings at home. Maybe sometime you would like to see them?"

"I'd love to," Jimmy said, trying to focus his attention on the grill. He dropped the grill fork and bent to pick it up. He felt his heart beat quicken when he looked up and saw directly between Shelly's legs. When his eyes looked up, he saw with relief that she was looking out at the back yard. He felt safe in looking a little longer. The sunlight was just right for him to see all the way up her skirt. If he hadn't already known that she was shaved he would have known now.

Shelly felt a quiver go through her vagina as she pretended to be fascinated with the view off the back of their deck. However, she was very much aware of Jimmy's eyes. She could feel herself becoming wet as she let him stare for a long time. When she turned back to him he quickly stood up and began to work on the grill again. "I'll get you a new fork," she said and went back into the kitchen.

"It looks like you and Jimmy were getting along well," Jennifer said as she bent over to get some paper plates from the lower cabinet.

"Yes, he is pretty cool, but I like your butt better," Shelly said and quickly stepped over and cupped Jennifer's butt.

Jennifer sighed and let Shelly run her hands under the legs of her shorts and caress her cheeks. However, when Shelly's fingers slid under the crotch piece, she quickly stood up. "Young lady," Jennifer said, trying to sound stern but failing, her increased breathing giving her away.

"The burgers are ready, and I need that fork," Jimmy called from outside.

The three of them sat at the picnic table and ate their lunch, talking and laughing. After the table was cleared, Jennifer suggested that they go to the clubroom and play some pool. Jimmy wasn't too excited about that but figured his mother had something planned.

Jennifer needed a plan. She supposed that she could just strip off her clothes and get started. However, she wanted to be a little subtler than that. Her competitive nature took over and she suggested pool. It would be a way to break the ice.

A short while later, the three of them were in the clubroom, Jimmy setting up the pool table. As they began to play pool, Jimmy decided that this wasn't such a bad idea. He got the chance to sit and watch his mother bend over the table, her sexy butt making him excited. He also watched as Shelly would bend over the table, letting her skirt pull up the back of her thighs. One time when his mother was bending over the table, he walked by and caressed her ass. She looked back and smiled at him.

"How about we play for something," Jennifer said after Jimmy had won all the games.

"Uh oh," Jimmy said.

"Come on, are you chicken, afraid I'll beat you in pool like I did in tennis?"

"All right," Jimmy said. "What's the stakes?"

"The winner gets to have the two losers do what he or she wants."

Suddenly the sexual tension in the room rose like a rocket. Jimmy and Shelly stood with their mouth's open.

"What's the matter, 'cat got your tongues'?"

"Uh...no...sure," Jimmy said.

"What about you Shelly?"

"I guess," she said hesitantly.

It was a simple game of clear off the table and sink the eight ball. As soon as the bet was made, Jennifer proceeded to win the first game, barely giving anyone else a shot.

"Now since I won, let me see what I want. Hmmm. Jimmy and Shelly, take off your tops."

Jimmy smiled broadly and quickly stripped off his tee shirt. Shelly stood frozen.

"Come on Shelly," Jennifer said, almost sternly.

Slowly Shelly started to unbutton her blouse, turning her back to Jennifer and Jimmy. Her face was red as she slowly slipped it from her shoulder and let it drop to the floor. Her body began to tremble with excitement.

"Rack um up Jimmy," Jennifer said.

Jimmy quickly racked up the pool balls, trying to get a glimpse of Shelly. He watched as she turned around, her face red and her hands covering her small breasts. Jimmy's hard penis was obvious in his shorts.

Jennifer broke the balls and made a couple of shots. Then it was Jimmy's turn. He missed his shot on purpose. He wanted to see Shelly take her shot.

Shelly had to take her hands from her breasts as she picked up the cue stick. She could feel both Jennifer and Jimmy's eyes on her as she tried to take a shot. She didn't even come close to making it and quickly put the stick down and covered her breasts again.

Jennifer quickly won the second game. She saw Jimmy's wide smile, almost gloating. "Okay Jimmy, take your shorts off."

Jimmy's eyes opened wide. Shelly giggled nervously. He thought for sure his mom would have Shelly take off her clothes. He hesitated until his mother stood with her hands on her hips. Slowly he unsnapped his shorts and pulled the zipper down. This was going to be embarrassing since he hadn't worn underwear. Slowly he let his shorts drop, exposing his throbbing erection to the two women.

"Rack them," Jennifer said to Jimmy.

Jimmy was very uncomfortable walking around the room with his erection bouncing in front of him. He could see and feel both women's eyes on his penis.

Again, Jennifer won easily as no one but her was interested in pool anymore. "Now, I think it's Shelly's turn," Jennifer said as she looked at the excited teenager. "Shelly has been a bad girl today. She has been trying to get me excited since she arrived. I think she needs a little punishment."

Jimmy looked at Shelly's surprised face and smiled.

"Come here!" Jennifer said sternly.

Shelly meekly walked over to Jennifer, her head bowed, still covering her breasts with her hands.

Jennifer whispered into her ear, "Lay on the floor."

Shelly didn't protest and slowly laid on her back on the floor. Jimmy walked over and sat on the sofa, his penis throbbing almost painfully.

Jennifer stood over Shelly and opened her shorts. She peeled them down her ass cheeks and off of her feet. She tossed them to Jimmy. Then she stepped over Shelly, straddling her head.

Shelly looked up with excited eyes, directly into Jennifer's dripping vagina. She no longer felt embarrassed, only excited. She watched as Jennifer slowly squatted, bringing her sex closer to her face.

"Shelly likes eating pussy, don't you?" Jennifer said as she held her vagina just inches from the teenager's face.

"Yes," Shelly whispered, her mouth suddenly dry.

"Look at it. Look at my sweet pussy. Can you see how excited it is for your mouth?"

"Yes," Shelly hissed.

"Open your mouth," Jennifer ordered.

Jimmy watched almost shaking with excitement as Shelly complied. He watched as his mother held her position over the young girls face. Suddenly he saw what her intention was as her juice began to drip from her excited and swollen lips. It dripped down in a long silvery strand, directly into Shelly's mouth.

Shelly groaned as she tasted her lover's juice.

Jimmy reached for his penis and began to stroke himself.

Jennifer watched her son as she let her juice pour into Shelly's mouth. When she could take the excitement no longer, she sat her crotch directly onto Shelly's face. Jennifer groaned loud as she felt Shelly's mouth on her swollen vagina. Shelly's moans were muffled by the wet lips on her face.

Shelly was in heaven as she sucked on Jennifer's swollen lips. Her eyes closed as her tongue pressed deep into her lover's body. She had to swallow rapidly or risk drowning.

Jimmy got up from the sofa and brought his penis to his mother's mouth.

She smiled at him, opened her mouth and took him inside.

The room was filled with the moans of three people as the pool game was long forgotten.

"Oh God," Jennifer moaned around her son's penis as Shelly sucked hard on her hole. She began to move back and forth, smearing her juice across the young girls mouth and nose. Jennifer was rapidly reaching the point of no return. She heard Jimmy moaning and felt him begin to move his penis in and out of her mouth rapidly.

"Ohhhhhh mom," Jimmy moaned and grabbed his mother's head. Suddenly his penis throbbed and began to squirt his sperm into her mouth.

When Jennifer felt Jimmy begin to climax, she pressed her groin hard into Shelly's mouth. Suddenly she began to climax as well. For the second time in her life she felt her vagina quiver and begin to squirt her own juice into Shelly's open mouth. It had embarrassed her the first time but now she didn't care. She let the excitement run through her as her body convulsed in pleasure. Her pleasure was so great she almost forgot to swallow, allowing Jimmy's juice to drip out of her mouth and onto Shelly's forehead.

Jimmy fell away from his mother and struggled to the sofa.

When Jennifer's shuddering stopped she pulled herself from Shelly's wet face. She looked down and felt slightly embarrassed. The young girls face was a mess with her juice and some of Jimmy's cum. However, she had a smile on her face. Jennifer helped Shelly to her feet and pulled her to her for a very wet kiss. "Thank you," she whispered. Then Jennifer pushed Shelly backward to the pool table. She helped her to get on the table and then pushed her back onto her back.

Shelly wasn't sure what was happening until Jennifer leaned over her and whispered, "It's your turn."

Jennifer pushed Shelly's little skirt up and spread her legs. Shelly screamed as Jennifer's mouth found her vagina.

Jimmy watched in amazement as his mother bent her head between Shelly's legs. Within seconds his penis was starting to show signs of life.

"Oh God Jennifer eat meeee!" Shelly moaned as she grabbed Jennifer's head and wrapped her legs around her neck.

Jennifer sucked the sweet juice from the young girl into her mouth. She licked the tiny swollen lips then forced her tongue deep into her body. Her hands reached up to squeeze her tiny nipples.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers