Morning Light Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,588 Followers

As Robert's penis slid into his daughter's body, one big question was answered. He had wondered if she and Jimmy had been having intercourse while he and Jennifer were making love on the deck. The answer was very clear to him as his large shaft slid easily into her body, coating his penis in Jimmy's thick cream.

Chapter 3

Shelly had an exhausting day with her cousin and her two kids. They were three and five and full of energy. She had planned to stay the night but by the end of the day, she wanted to go home and relax. Her cousin was disappointed but understood.

When Shelly pulled up to her house, there were two cars in the driveway. She recognized one as belonging to Ralph Jenkins, a biology teacher at school. He had been over on a number of occasions to visit with her mom and dad. However, Shelly wasn't sure she liked Ralph. He seemed so bossy around her parents. He also scared her a little. He was big, black and very muscular, with a smoothly shaven head. She would have normally thought he was handsome but he looked at her like he wanted to devour her. Still, there was there was a little thrill when she was near him, almost like an animal magnetism.

The other car in the driveway belonged to her uncle.

Shelly wasn't naturally suspicious by nature but after the video that she had seen a few weeks ago, she knew that something was going on. Ralph had been over quite often lately. Sometimes he stayed in the spare bedroom or at least she thought that he stayed there. Just the other day she had seen him there when she arrived home after her date with Jimmy.

Instead of going in the front door, Shelly sneaked around back. She started to go to the kitchen door but stopped when she saw movement between the curtains on the basement window. Her eyes opened wide as she peeked into the clubroom. She saw her mother standing in the center of the room with her head down. Sitting meekly in chairs were her father and uncle.

Suddenly, as if someone had given them an order, both her father and uncle jumped up and went quickly over to her mom. She gasped when she saw them begin to take her clothes off. With wide eyes she watched them strip her mother until she was entirely naked. Next, they took a rope and tied her hands behind her back. The two men made Shelly's mom kneel on the floor. Then they returned to their chairs. However, they didn't sit down but instead began to strip. Within seconds, everyone Shelly could see through the narrow window was naked.

For the second time, Shelly saw her father and uncle naked. Both had erections as they took their seats again. It sounded to Shelly like someone other than the three people she could see was talking. She wondered where Ralph was. She didn't have to wonder long. Another gasp escaped Shelly's mouth when she saw him walk into view. He was shirtless, his dark skin shining, muscles rippling. He stood directly in front of Shelly's mother, her eyes staring at his crotch. His pants were tented, showing his own excitement.

Ralph reached for his belt and then unzipped his pants. Soon he stood in his jockey underwear, his erection obvious to everyone. Slowly he pulled his shorts down, letting his long black penis spring free. His throbbing penis bounced up and down with excitement, just inches from Shelly's mother's face.

Shelly watched as Ralph reached down and grabbed her mother's nipples. He pulled them hard, stretching her breasts from her body. Shelly could see her mother's mouth open in a cry of pleasure or pain, or maybe both. In spite of her shock, Shelly felt her own vagina begin to quiver. Her own submissive nature began to control her emotions. She wanted to run away but her legs wouldn't move. Instead, she continued to watch as her father and uncle came back over and knelt next to her mother. She was totally shocked to see her father reach up, take the long black penis in his hand, and hold it to her mother's lips. Her uncle pushed her mother's head forward until she took it into her mouth. Then he forced her head back and forth, her drooling mouth coating the black stick with her saliva.

Shelly's hand found it's way inside her shorts and began to rub her swollen vagina as she watched her father and uncle began to suck on her mother's breasts. Ralph continued to push his penis in and out of her mouth, holding her head in his hands. After a few minutes, Ralph pulled away from the sucking mouth and walked over to the pool table. He climbed up on the table and lay down on his back. Shelly felt her sex lips quiver as she looked at his long black pole sticking up from his prone body. Then she watched as her father and uncle picked her mother up and carried her to the pool table. A gasp escaped Shelly's lips as she saw them lift her up and hold her just above the throbbing organ. Then as if on queue they sat her down, the black penis disappearing into her body.

The fingers that had been working on Shelly's swollen lips plunged into her body as she watched her mother take Ralph's penis into her. She stared in amazement as the two men worked her mother up and down on his shaft. Within a few minutes, she could see that her mother was climaxing repeatedly, her juice slick on the black skin of Ralph's penis. Then she heard a bellow and knew that Ralph was climaxing as well. Soon his thick juice was running out of her mother and coating his penis and balls. Shelly closed her eyes and whimpered as a strong climax rushed through her. When she had recovered and opened her eyes, she saw her father on his knees with his mouth buried between her mother's legs.

Shelly staggered back to her car. She didn't know where to go. She couldn't go back to her cousin's house so she decided to go to Jennifer's for the night. When she arrived and Jennifer answered the door she could see that she had been in bed. Still she welcomed her into the house and they sat on the sofa. With excitement in her voice, Shelly explained what she had seen at home.

Jennifer was amazed but not entirely surprised. She offered Shelly her hospitality for the night, which she readily accepted. Since Shelly was going to be there for the night, Jennifer figured this was as good a time as any to tell her about her proposition.

"Shelly, have you decided on a college yet?" Jennifer asked.

"No, not really... Why?"

"Well, I told you I had a proposition to make to you if you are interested."

"Sure! What is it?" Shelly asked, immediately excited.

"Well, I have a job offer in California. Jimmy and I have decided to move out there."

Shelly's face turned somber and she looked like she might cry.

"Before you get too upset, let me tell you the proposition. Jimmy is going to find a college there. We were talking and were wondering if you might be interested in joining us?"

"Wow, are you kidding? Absolutely!" she said, a big smile returning to her face.

"Now wait a minute," Jennifer said with a smile. "Let me finish. You could live with us while you go to school. Your mom and dad would still have to pay your tuition but I could cover everything else. I take it that you would be interested?"

"Oh God, Jennifer, I can't believe it. When would we be leaving? Soon, I hope?"

"Jimmy and I are going out there in two weeks to find housing and check out colleges. He has a lot of information on colleges in the area. There are several large universities within driving distance. If you want to join us, I'll get you a ticket."

"Oh God," Shelly screamed and jumped up to hug her, forcing them both back onto the couch. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," Shelly said, kissing Jennifer's face repeatedly.

All the screaming woke Jimmy up. He came walking down the stairs; his eyes puffy from sleep and his hair messed up. "What's going on?" he said with a yawn.

"Shelly is going to join us in California," Jennifer said excitedly.

"Oh, great," Jimmy said sleepily. His brain was too sleep fogged to understand. "See you guys later." Jimmy turned and walked back up the stairs.

"Do you think he was even awake," Jennifer laughed.

"No. What did you do to him? He looked exhausted."

"Rhonda and I kind of worked him over," Jennifer answered, her eyes twinkling naughtily.

"Do you have anything left for me?" Shelly asked.

"I always have plenty left for you," Jennifer answered and spread her legs, forcing her nightgown up her thighs.

Shelly was on her knees in a flash with her head buried between Jennifer's warm and inviting thighs. She could immediately smell the sexual activity that had transpired just hours before. Jennifer's vagina was still swollen and stretched, her hole still dripping with remains from her two lovers. Shelly almost growled as her mouth covered the hole and she began to suck, pulling the remaining sperm into her hungry mouth.

Jennifer's legs wrapped around the young girl's head as she felt her mouth sucking on her like a vacuum cleaner. Within minute's, the talented mouth and tongue brought on her crisis. However, when she came down from her first climax, the insatiable minx continued to work on her and even pushed a naughty finger into her rear hole. Jennifer lost count of the number of times she climaxed.

An hour later, Jennifer had to push Shelly's head from between her legs. She thought she would expire if she had one more climax. Besides, her vagina was now raw and sensitive from all of the activity in the last few hours.

"Come on upstairs and I'll take care of you for a while," Jennifer whispered as she kissed the young girl's wet and sticky lips. Jennifer led Shelly to her bedroom.

Unfortunately for Jimmy, he was wiped out from his previous encounters with his mom and Rhonda and barely moved when the two women climbed into bed. However, Jennifer had no such limitations. Jimmy barely heard the moans and groans from Shelly as Jennifer pleasured her long into the night.

Chapter 4

The following day, Jennifer told Shelly about the new relationship with Rhonda and Robert. Shelly was a bit jealous at first until Jennifer told her that she could join them if she wanted too. She was more than a little excited about that. As always, she wanted to know when. Jennifer said she would set up something for the following weekend. She told her that she would arrange a special little party for her. A "coming out" party so to speak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would have been a bizarre set up to most people. Yet, the unusual had become natural for Jennifer and her extended family now. The four of them were sitting in the family room drinking wine and talking quietly. They all had on silk bathrobes but were naked underneath. Jennifer sat in an armless chair away from the others. Everyone thought that was strange but knew it had something to do with the evening's activities.

Jennifer had prepared Shelly for the party. She hadn't told anyone what was going to happen tonight or that Shelly was even there. Robert had met Shelly but still didn't know that she participated in their sexual activities. Therefore, it was quite a shock to him when she walked into the room.

Jennifer had dressed Shelly in her favorite little girl's outfit. She had pulled her hair back into to ponytails with little blue ribbons and had her put on a little girls blouse and short, short skirt. She even had her carry a big sucker in her hand.


Robert let out a gasp of surprise.

"Robert, you remember Shelly, don't you?" Jennifer said casually. "Uh... uh... uh... yes I... uh guess," he stuttered, his eyes wide in amazement. Robert pulled his robe tight to him, a little embarrassed that an "outsider" was there. He felt disappointed that someone was going to get in the way of their activities. He had quickly come to love their little get together's.

"Shelly is going to participate with us in our fun and games tonight," Jennifer said, motioning Shelly over to her. "You see, Shelly's been a bad girl today and needs a little correction. She gets like that sometimes, so I need to take her in hand. I thought all of you might like to watch."

Robert felt his heart begin to pound in his chest. What was going on here? he wondered.

Shelly stood shyly in front of Jennifer who looked at her sternly. "I think a little spanking should teach you a lesson," Jennifer said as she pulled the young girl roughly over her lap.

Shelly yelped but didn't resist as she practically fell over Jennifer's legs. Her head almost touched the floor and her buttocks were in the air.

Everyone's mouth dropped open as they watched Jennifer lift Shelly's short skirt to her waist. She had on a pair of little girl panties with balloons printed all over them.

"She has such a nice little ass," Jennifer said to no one in particular as she ran her hand across the tight panties. "I'll bet her sweet cheeks will shine when I'm done."

Jimmy and Rhonda began to snicker.

Robert's eyes were as big as saucers as he watched Jennifer pull Shelly's panties down her thighs.

"I think ten smacks from me will be a good start," Jennifer said as she raised her hand and brought it down on Shelly's smooth buttocks. There was a loud crack in the room.

Robert jumped at the sound and his mouth opened in surprise.

The smack wasn't terribly hard but hard enough to leave a hand print. Shelly and Jennifer had discussed the little show they were going to put on. In fact, it had been Shelly's idea. At first Jennifer had balked at the thought of spanking her but Shelly had pleaded. Finally, Jennifer had relented but agreed that there would only be ten smacks. While Shelly wanted more, she took what she could get.

Robert couldn't believe what he was watching. He had never seen anything like it in his life. Yet, his amazement turned to excitement as he watched Jennifer redden the young girl's ass. The smacks rang out in the room as Jennifer landed one after the other. Although Jennifer wanted to go easy on Shelly, she found that with each smack the blows got a little harder. By the sixth one, her breathing was heavy and her heart was beating wildly in her chest. She could feel her vagina throbbing between her legs. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she had begun to enjoy this little game. She could feel the heat grow under her hand with each smack. By the time she got to ten smacks, she had lost count. Her head was spinning with excitement. Somewhere around the fifteenth blow, she realized that she had gone too far and stopped her hand in mid-swing. Shelly was squirming and moaning on her lap.

"Stand up, young lady," Jennifer said, trying to sound stern, but shivering in excitement. Jennifer's own face was red and her breathing was labored.

Shelly stood in from of Jennifer, her head down and a submissive look on her face.

"Turn around and show me your ass," Jennifer ordered.

Everyone watched, as Shelly turned around, her panties still at mid-thigh. She slowly lifted her skirt in back. It was Jennifer's turn to gasp and squirm in her chair. Shelly's normal white ass was bright red and looked hot to the touch. She felt a moment of regret, chastising herself for going too far. Then she looked between Shelly's legs and saw her juice literally running down her thighs. She almost sighed in relief. "Now go around and show everyone what a bad girl gets," Jennifer said, her voice quivering.

Shelly's face was as red as her ass as she turned to walk over to Rhonda. While she hadn't expected to be displayed like this, her submissive nature sent shivers up and down her spine. Her panties were still stretched across her thighs, making it difficult to walk. She stopped in front of Rhonda, turned around, and bent slightly forward. Her swollen buttocks were throbbing sweetly under her skirt now.

Rhonda lifted the skirt. "Oh my, you did a wonderful job, Jennifer," Rhonda said as she reached out to touch her hot buttocks. "Wow, that's hot," she exclaimed in mock severity. "And I bet this is hot as well," she added as she slid her hand between Shelly's legs.

"Ohhhhh!" Shelly moaned as Rhonda's fingers rubbed her swollen lips.

On impulse, Rhonda took Shelly's wet lips between her fingers and squeezed rather harshly, pulling them away from her body.

"Oh Goddddd!" Shelly moaned and her legs shook with pleasure.

Jimmy smiled as he looked at Robert for his reaction.

Robert was in total shock. The entire scene was like a dream, a wild sex dream. He couldn't believe that his daughter was actually playing with another girl. Sure he knew that she, Jimmy, and Rhonda had been together sexually, but he didn't expect the girls to be doing anything. Boy, was he wrong.

After Rhonda pulled her wet fingers from Shelly's crotch, she pushed her over to Jimmy to let him see.

Jimmy flipped the skirt up, chuckled, and palmed one buttock in his hand. The feeling of her warm ass cheek made his penis throb. Then he quickly pushed two fingers into Shelly's sloppy hole. He smiled when Shelly groaned as his fingers slid easily inside, making a squishing sound. "Why the little slut is positively dripping," Jimmy said, pulling out his wet fingers and holding them up for everyone to see. Shelly didn't see Jimmy lick his fingers clean behind her back.

Finally, Shelly walked tentatively over to Robert. Her vagina felt as swollen as her buttocks now. Her legs were shaking as she neared this stranger. She stopped and turned around, lifting her skirt hesitantly. Her red ass was inches from Robert's face. His face was flushed with excitement and embarrassment. Shelly stood silently, feeling his eyes on her. When nothing happened, she looked over her shoulder at him and said shyly, "You can touch me, if you want."

Robert's hand moved as if in slow motion. He cupped one hot buttock in his hand, holding it like it was delicate china. He squeezed gently and Shelly moaned. His hand was shaking as he moved it to the other buttock. He squeezed it a little harder and lifted the firm cheek as if testing the weight. His hand was shaking when it moved between her spread thighs. When his fingers touched her wet lips, he felt her move down slightly, almost like she wanted his finger inside her. Slowly he pressed his middle finger between the lips and into her hole. It was Robert's turn to moan as her tight hole grasped his finger and juice poured out as if he had punctured a water balloon.

Shelly began to move back and forth, forcing the finger to saw in and out of her vagina. Her eyes were closed and little whimpers were coming from her lips. When Robert pulled his finger out she turned to him, looking at his large hands, and said in a half whisper, "You can give me some for being a bad girl, if you want."

Jennifer's eyes brows rose in surprise. This definitely wasn't part of the plan.

"Uh... uh... I... uh," Robert stuttered, unsure he understood what she wanted. His eyes were wide when Shelly bent over his thighs. He looked around the room for some support. What he saw was the other three looking at him expectantly.

"Go ahead," Jennifer said breathlessly, her voice sounding strange in the otherwise quiet room.

Robert's hand was shaking as he lifted the young girl's skirt. He sucked in his breath at the exposure of her now quivering ass cheeks. It was several long minutes of silence before he finally raised his hand into the air. Everyone in the room jumped as his much larger and rougher hand met Shelly's already red ass.

A whine escaped Shelly's lips as her hips rose off Robert's lap toward his again raised hand.

Another smack rang out. Everyone in the room was gasping for breath now. They watched as Robert delivered three, four, then five harsh blows. It was much harder than she had ever been spanked before.

Shelly's vagina quivered at the stinging blows to her tender ass. She felt the blood rushing to her head as she tried to control her excitement. Another couple of harsh smacks was all it took. Suddenly, Shelly's legs went out straight behind her. Her face scrunched up in pleasure as her flaming ass sent a climax rippling through her. Shelly's convulsing body almost fell off Robert's legs. She quivered as if she were having a fit.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,588 Followers