Morning Masturbation

Story Info
Secret shower hose fun.
751 words
4.23
76.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I LOVE the shower. I love everything about it. I love the way my body feels when the hot water beats down on my bare skin; how I become red all over because of the temperature. I love the slick, sudsy bubbles that flow over my breasts, legs, belly and cunt as I move my hand all over to wash and caress myself. The shower is my secret naughty place to play. When I'm in the shower I feel free to explore every part of who I am with no worries about being watched (although I like that too, but that's another story), no worries about getting dirty or messy, so I do whatever comes to mind. I love to pee on myself; I love the incredible dirty release that comes with it. I know why so many people do it: it feels good and wrong. One of my very favorite things to do in the shower is masturbate with the shower hose.

Most mornings I wake up so horny, I jump into the shower, turn on the hot steamy water and in no time my clit begins to fill and throb with the rhythm of the water beating down on my sudsy body. As I rub my pussy with warm bubbles, I flick my pulsing clit and moan in pleasure. I slide both of my hands up over my tummy feeling every curve on my soft body. I run my hands over my big tits, squeezing my hard nipples to say good morning, and then go back down to touch my clit again; it's begging for more. I wrap my hands around, washing my ass making sure to pay attention to my sweet little asshole. I circle my fingers around, rubbing inside, tugging and stretching it while my pussy pulses.

I take down the showerhead to wash off the soap, taking time get every bubble and caress every part of me. Then the real fun begins; I unscrew the hose, tossing aside the shower head, the water throbs in a straight line, like a long hard cock begging to get inside me. My pussy drips, wet and ready for an orgasm. I slowly point the long hard stream on my clit and flick at it with the water, imagining that my pussy is being shot with hot cum over and over again. I crouch down letting the water have all of my pussy. Flicking faster and harder, I moan in pleasure rocking and bucking up and down, riding the water stream. I do everything I can to hold back my sweet orgasm, but my pussy feels like it is going to burst; I let go, fucking my clit, thrusting wildly, I purr loudly, "Oooohhhhhhh fuuuuccckkk" and cum.

But it's not over yet; I am not done. I shove the hose up my hungry ass, filling it full of water. My pussy, tired from my amazing orgasm, throbs again, excited at the prospect of another fuck. The water fills my belly to the point of bursting; a tear runs down my cheek. It feels so fucking amazing; hot, full, painful and wrong. I slide my free hand to my pussy and plunge my fingers deep inside, groping my G-spot, loving that yummy spongy bundle inside my pussy that gives me an orgasm like no other. I scream out "uuhhhhhh" as the water gushes back out of my ass spraying the walls, making me feel like I am going to cum again from the relief alone. I fill myself up over and over, spraying the walls with hot water. I lay down in the shower, alternating between shoving the hose up my pink asshole and pounding my clit again. I fill up my ass one last time, holding the water inside my belly, tears streaming down my face from the pain and pleasure, wanting so badly to let it out, I fuck myself again. My pussy swollen and full, I shove the hose inside, finding my G-spot, shooting the water on that bundle of pleasure until I can't hold it anymore. I shoot the water I've been holding out of my ass as I am cumming from the water pulsing inside me. The hose falls to the side of the tub as I collapse, exhausted from the amazing orgasms I just gave myself.

I get out of the tub, dry off, get ready and go to work and no one ever knows the dirty little secret of how I clean myself.