Morning My Sweet

Story Info
Couple find themselves slighty hungover after a night out
1k words
3.89
17.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nic3963
nic3963
4 Followers

Morning my sweet.

My slowly hardening cock woke me. Nestled between a pair of fleshy buttocks. My hand resting on a hardening nipple and the smell of sex hanging in the room.

Slowly I crack my eyes open to be see a neat elf crop of blonde hair above a slender neck. My cock hardening between her cheeks as my hand runs over her nipple. A deep sleepy groan emerges from my conquest and her bum shuffles back into my cock.

I can feel the heat from her sex as my hand runs over her flabby tummy towards her legs. Gently I lift her thigh, her bum pushing back into me, and gently slide my cock into her.

Rocking gently into her I can feel how hot and wet she is. My push being met by her. Gently and slowly fucking her, my cock sliding into her wet slit. My hand working its way back up her body. Gently pulling on her nipples as her sleepy states allows me to tease her.

My cock now sliding freely around her hole, dipping in and out of her. Her thighs wet from my endeavours of the morning. The smell of her sex hits my nose, I need to taste her, tongue her morning mound.

Gently taking my cock from her wet hole I feel her hand reach behind her searching for it. I shuffle down the bed, under the covers, hold her knee and turn her onto her back. Her legs opening up for me to gain access to her innermost secrets.

The daylight streaming through the thin curtains and sheet I can she her slit, neatly trimmed and glistening from the mornings start. My fingers gently traced along her hole, stroking her labia and clit. The groan once again comes from deep inside her.

My fingers gently unfolding her, my tongue tracing along her wet lips and a gentle flick on her hard clit. A sharp gasp emits from my love as I continue to lick at her. Tasting her deep muskiness, smelling my self in her from the night before.

Gently sliding a finger in to her she raises her knees to give me better access, my tongue still slowly languishing at her. 2 fingers now gently running in and out of her, fingers now covered in her juice.

I raise them to my mouth and taste her truly for the first time; the taste hardens my cock even more. I need to fuck her but I also need to taste her more. My tongue flicks in and out of her, licking my finger and her clit. The moans now becoming louder as I feel her cunt grip my fingers. Pushing her slit onto my face, my tongue and fingers now deep inside her, I feel the warm sweet gush as her cum gently splashes against my face. Wave after wave of warm, musky goo on my tongue and fingers.

I look up and see her chest and tummy rising, exhausted and breathless, her boobs hanging down on her arms. Her own fingers now exploring her own sex and feeding my hungry mouth as I suck her fingers clean. Lapping at them like an excited terrier.

She lifts her leg over my head and rolls onto her front, then pulling her knees up onto the bed offers me a glorious view of her gaping wet hole and fleshy big bum.

My cock now hard and rampant is eager to show this lady what we missed last night in our drunken stupor. As I go to kneel behind her, one last long lick the length of her. From clit to her dark tight ass. The squeal of delight rising from her as my tongue just quickly flicked her dark hole.

Reaching between her legs she holds my hard cock at the opening, rubbing it against her clit, she shudders with pleasure. With her face and tits resting on the bed and her arse high in the air she tugs my balls and pulls me into her. The loud exhale and shudder ripples through her body and over my now enveloped cock.

Slowly I push in and out of her slit; I can feel her fingers on her clit and rubbing the shaft of my cock. Every push into her, her fingers dip in. The sensation is incredible, her fingers running along my shaft as I push deep into her grinding my balls against her knuckles as I push slowly and deeply into her.

Picking up speed now she reaches past my balls and starts to push against my arsehole. My balls now slapping against her clit as I gain momentum. My hands pulling apart her fleshy bum, lifting slightly so my shaft drags against her clit.

Her breathing becomes fast and shallow, I feel my balls tighten and the sensation f being close to shooting my load, every thrust forward is now met with a deep grind, I feel her muscles tighten around my cock.

Grabbing my balls she holds me inside her, her cunt now wanking my hard cock, I feel a swell of warmth washing over my cock. My balls now tight in my hand, her slit grinding on my cock and the warmth and delight of her cumming was enough.

With a grunt I exploded my self deep into her. A loud contented sigh came from my love as she felt me spray the inside of her inner self.

Collapsing onto the bed, my love now at the side of me, my arm over her.

She turns to face me, her smile a radiance of light and joy. I kiss her long and gently. My hand massaging her bum, her flabby tummy and pendulous breasts pushed against me.

Everything fits together so beautifully, every stretch mark on her body and slight blemish makes her more beautiful. Pulling her close to me I whisper in her ear. "They said we would only last 6 months. 12 years later and I love you more and more each day. Happy anniversary Mrs..................."

nic3963
nic3963
4 Followers