Morning Ritual

Story Info
slave relates morning ritual shared with her Master.
1k words
3.8
38.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

my Master and i have a morning ritual, set aside only if one of U/us is sick. While some may find the ritual to be generally better for Him, i derive great pleasure from it as well.

Each morning, Master shoves the covers toward the foot of the bed, baring O/our naked bodies to the cool air of the bedroom. Since He typically awakens first, i am generally quite drowsy and lethargic, but as my Master sits in bed against the headboard, my body mechanically moves into position, draped across His lap, my head to His left so His right hand – His dominant hand – has the best access to my feminine charms.

Once i am properly in place across my Master's thighs, He gently caresses my lower cheeks. Actually, it is more of a massage than a caress. Even though He claims to have always been a "breast man," my Master has been quite accommodating to my desire to be spanked or touched here. In fact, this lovely ritual was His idea.

The massage of my derrière helps me to slowly awaken, and it also causes my body to respond to His expert touches. As my hips begin to gently roll and soft whimpers escape my lips, my Master's left hand reaches for my hair and carefully tugs, applying a soft pressure to my skull without causing me any pain. Little by little, my head is raised up and backward toward Him, this as His dominant hand slips between my thighs to test my wetness, and another whimper escapes my lips.

my Master probes me, gently stroking inside my body, moving everywhere inside me but generally focusing upon my G-spot. His wonderful actions chase away the last remnants of sleep from both my body and my mind. my body writhes of its own accord upon Him, my clitoris pressing against my Master's thigh. my near-perpetual motions slide against His hardening manhood. Even after His dominant hand is withdrawn from my body, i continue to gently hump Him.

The first strike to my lower cheeks is always startling, and truly raises my heart rate. The initial strike leaves a hint of my wetness upon my fleshy rear, and for just a brief millisecond, I am sometimes embarrassed that a spanking – the very same punishment which i absolutely hated as a little girl – is such an intense turn-on for me now.

As my Master's dominant hand descends upon me with increasing regularity, His left hand pulls harder and harder on my lengthy hair. The pulling now becomes nicely painful, as a heated aching forms at the opposite end of my torso. my moans are louder and breathier, my body humping my Master's thigh with more and more force. He spanks me harder and harder, faster and faster, His lengthy erection now dribbling onto my side as my body rubs against it continually, the pleasure from my clitoris growing with every rough brush against His thigh.

Only once have i been allowed to achieve orgasm in this way... and it was a powerful, mind-blowing experience. The clitoral stimulation augmented by the pain in my scalp and the illicit enjoyment of the fierce spanking caused me to howl long and loud before i collapsed across my Master's lap, the orgasmic aftershocks nearly as thrilling as the full-body earthquake itself. That glorious morning was nearly three years ago.

Typically, however, i am simply shoved off my Master's lap when He is finished spanking me. By this point in the ritual, my entire body feels abuzz, my love flowing freely from between my legs. To be brought so painfully close to sexual bliss and then suddenly be denied is a torture unto itself, a torture in some ways worse than the most severe skin-breaking lashing one could ever hope to receive.

But somehow, i find the will to kneel beside my Master, bend over, and engulf His hard, drooling shaft. Sometimes, i work quickly, wanting desperately to feed upon His love. Sometimes, i work slowly, deliberately, graciously, wanting to tease Him for so long that His climax is nearly painful in its explosiveness inside my eager mouth.

But just as importantly, i receive a special thrill and a deep pleasure in pleasing my Master orally. Simply feeling His solid shaft twitching in my mouth as i lick and suck Him keeps my fluids flowing. Generally, He will keep my hair out of the way so i can totally focus on pleasing Him, on descending His hot manhood as much as possible. Listening to His soft gasps and His changing breathing fills me with immense pride and spurns me onward.

Ultimately, my Master feeds me. With soft, restrained sounds, He grips my hair tightly and fills me with His love. It is a challenge to swallow His seed fast enough, without allowing any to spill out of my small mouth, but usually i can meet this challenge.

At last, i raise my head and gaze lovingly into my Master's eyes. i practically climb His body and sit in His lap, my love spilling onto Him as W/we share a long, lingering, heartfelt kiss.

Usually, the morning ritual ends with the kiss. Afterward, W/we generally slip out of bed and truly begin the day, with my body still craving sexual release. But occasionally, as i sit in His lap, my Master will slide His dominant hand between my thighs, His fingers stroking inside me as His thumb flicks across my sensitive bud, ultimately granting me the climax i need as i clutch Him fiercely announce my passion loud enough for everyone in the neighborhood to hear. If He is particularly nice to me on a given morning, He will bring me to climax again and again and again until i can take no more and slide off His lap, collapsing on the bed. But, eventually, W/we leave the bed to officially begin the day.

No matter how the morning ritual ends, W/we are brought ever closer T/together, as Master and slave, as husband and wife, and – most importantly – as longtime friends and lovers.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers