Morning Run

Story Info
Morning run leads to a sweaty encounter with his sister.
1.3k words
4.09
183.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just come back from my morning run. It was hotter than usual and I was dripping in sweat and badly in need of a shower. Thinking everyone was out of the house, I stripped out of my clothes to dump them in the laundry before jumping into the shower. As I made my way upstairs, I soon realized that I was mistaken.

My sister, Brandy, must have overslept that morning. We were both home from college and apparently she was still groggy from hanging out with her friends late last night. The ruckus I was making downstairs awakened her and she was standing in the hallway, yawning loudly as she tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes. Seeing me there naked and slick with sweat was like an instant jolt of caffeine. Her eyes became as big as saucers as she stared at me in shock.

Brandy had always been one of the hottest girls I've ever known. It didn't matter that she was my sister, hot was hot. She had an athletic body, probably from all the cheerleading she did in high school. I'm sure lots of boys ogled over her nice, firm C-cups and they were a sight to behold. However, I always had a weakness for her perfect ass. It was heart shaped, and her cheeks formed that incredibly sexy crease right at the bottom of her ass. What made them even more tempting was that Brandy always wore clothes that accentuated her assets. Whether it was a short skirt, hip hugging jeans, or the sexy pink boy shorts she was wearing right now, her ass always had a mesmerizing effect over people, especially me.

The shock of seeing my sister half-naked in her shorts and tank top flooded my cock with blood and desire. I hardened instantly at the sight of her and felt a lust I had never felt before. She winked at me wryly, her nipples poking out through her tank top an obvious sign of her mutual arousal. She walked right over to me, her hips swaying dreamily until she was within inches of my body. I felt her small, soft hand clutch my throbbing manhood. She moaned in delight as it pulsated in her hands. Turning slowly, her hand still filled with my cock, she guided me to her bedroom.

As I closed the door behind us, she lifted her arms in the air and motioned for me to help. I peeled the tank top off, her firm tits bouncing back in place. Her nipples were as hard as erasers and begging for attention. I leaned in and took a delicious mouthful of her right breast, savoring the fleshy treat. Brandy moaned loudly and shoved her chest into my face. I cupped her tits in both hands, or at least tried to. They were so big and firm, my face was floating in them. I sucked them, tongued them, got them all nice and wet with my mouth. Her breathing was heavy and ragged and I could feel her legs start to weaken. I snaked my hand down the waistband of her shorts, feeling the heat between her legs as I approached her hot, wet pussy. Brandy gave an involuntary gasp and suddenly her knees gave out. Reflexively, I scooped her up in my arms.

Cradling her, I threw her on the bed and eyed her hungrily. She could see the passion and desire in my eyes as she kicked off her shorts, got on all fours, and turned around slowly, her ass teasing me as it swayed left and right. She looked back over at me, her hair whipping out as she gave me a wink and a smile. I pounced, jumping on the bed and pressed my body up against her ass. I lifted her chest up so that we were now both on our knees, my chest against her back, my throbbing cock poking against her ass, and my hands taking hold of her tits. I leaned in and started kissing her passionately along her neck, making my way down to her shoulder blades. Brandy was moaning uncontrollably and I could smell the scent of her arousal. I knew she wanted it badly so I instantly slid a long, rigid finger into her aching cunt. That was enough to take her over the edge and she screamed as I felt her pussy flood my hand as she came. I continued to finger her as she rode the wave of her orgasm, her hips thrusting up against my hand as I whispered in her ear to keep cumming and cumming for her big brother.

It took her about a minute to come down from her climax but Brandy was already yearning for more. She smiled wickedly at me and playfully pushed me down on the bed. I thought she was going to start sucking on my cock but my wanton sister had other ideas. She quickly mounted my face, her pussy pressed up against my mouth. She begged me to eat her and began squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples as she rode my face. I was only too happy to oblige and darted my tongue in and out of her pussy. I flicked it against her clit as I peeled apart her juicy, wet lips. Her pussy was completely shaved, waxed as a matter of fact. It only served to make her that much more delicious as I drowned myself in her juices. In and out my tongue went, fucking her tight, pink hole like a little cock. Brandy came again, screaming my name out as her juices painted my face. Her thighs shook as the orgasm took over her and I licked her all the way through her second cum.

My cock was at the point of bursting right now and all I wanted to do was fuck my littly nympho sister. Gruffly, I put her again on all fours. She moaned with anticipation as I placed my hands on her hips and put my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I rammed it all the way in, total desire taking over now. My throbbing member pumped in and out of her cunt like a piston. You could hear my heavy balls slap against her ass and the only one enjoying this more than me was Brandy. She was a banshee, screaming uncontrollably as I fucked her for all I was worth. On hand started massaging her ass, eliciting even more moans from my sister. I reached under her chest and pinched on her nipples, sending her to yet another climax. I could feel the heat of her cum coating my cock as I continued to fuck her. My body was now coated in sweat again and I was dripping all over her back and onto her ass. I was so close right now, a huge load of cum ready to explode. Brandy sensed my grunting and quickly escaped, turning around to face me. Getting on all fours like a bitch in heat, she took my cock in her hand again and furiously stroked it up and down. At the same time, she began sucking on my balls, coaxing them to cum. It was too much for me to take and I warned her of my impending orgasm. She leaned upward, her chest at the level of my cock and suddenly thrust a finger into my taint and pressed hard. The orgasm hit me like a freight train and my cock exploded like a geyser. Load after sticky load of cum started shooting everywhere. Brandy took hold of my cock and tried to aim it at her tits but it was shooting uncontrollably. In her face. In her hair. Loads of it all over her tits. She massaged my balls as I came, urging every last drop to shoot over her now sweat drenched body. After almost a minute of relentless spraying, my body gave out and I collapsed in her arms. A big, wicked smile covered both our faces as we looked at each other lovingly. It was good to be home.