Morning Shower Time

Story Info
Wife makes me late for work, but happy.
862 words
3.96
25.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beep! Beep! Beep! goes the alarm clock. It is 6am again, time to get ready to go to work. I look over at my wife, still sleeping through the noise of the alarm clock and me knocking stuff over to shut it off...

Her nipple is partially visible in the dim light, peeking out from under her bra. I'd love to curl up next to her and slowly tease it into a hard nub, but I have to get ready and go to work. I get up and walk to the shower. I turn on the shower light and start the water warming up. I drop my drawers on the floor and see my cock standing out, still thinking about her nipples, and a lot more.

I step into the shower, enjoying the feeling of the hot water dripping off my back, warming my bones. I'm not what I used to be. I soap up my body, taking a little extra time on my privates, enjoying the attention it stands back up. I shampoo my hair and rinse off. I step out of the shower and notice she is awake, lying on her side of the bed, watching me dry off. I see a little movement under the sheets. I finish drying off, brush my teeth and comb back my wet hair.

I look down on my wife, watching her obviously teasing herself, seeing the tension mount in her eyes. She asks "Are you sure you need to leave so soon?"

I glance at the clock and decide just for today, I could take a little time off. It's not an everyday thing, and she's willing, my cock waving in the wind... Why not?

I pull back the bedsheet, revealing the curves her naked body, her breasts slowly rising and falling with her breath. She pulled back her hand, showing her passion glistening on her fingers.

I crawl up next to her and nestle in next to her, giving her a kiss. I slip a hand up her stomach and cup one of her breasts, with a sensitive squeeze to watch her nipple crinkle up with the attention. I lean over and tenderly lick her nipple with my tongue. Mmmmm... One more breast to go...

I lazily lick my way over to her other breast, and at the same time slide my hand further south, just over the border. I cup her pussy with my hands, slipping my finger in between her lips. I felt the heat radiating from her pussy with my finger. I pulled my finger out and teased her clit with my slippery finger. She arched her back in response to my finger. I latched onto her nipple, sucking it deep into my mouth and at the same time pushed my finger back past her clit into her depths. I flicked the nipple back and forth with my tongue and wiggled my fingers deep inside her. "Ahhhhh!" She gasped with the suddenness of the pleasure.

"Stop fooling around, you don't have too much time and I don't want to make you late. Too late, anyway." she says with a grin.

I released her nipple and stretched to kiss her lips, with my finger still deep inside her. I wiggled my finger and felt her shiver through my lips.

She reached under me and caressed my cock.

She pushed me over on my back and climbed on top. In no time had my cock buried to the hilt, deep inside her. She leaned down and kissed me while slowly stroking me inside her. I reached up and put my hands on each of her hips, and pulled her down to me.

Holding her hips, I arched my back, pushing my cock deeper into her, feeling the warm smoothness of her pussy hold me. Over and over I repeated the cycle, speeding up, feeling that familiar spark in my lower back and I felt my body building up to my orgasm. Watching her face, I knew she was not far behind me. She felt the head of my cock flare and shook with anticipation.

She sat up, and oscillated her hips on my cock, pushing me as deep as possible inside and then it happened. I started cumming, firing shot after shot inside her. She was shaking, leaning back, driving me deep but still moving around on top of me. She was cumming with me, her breasts bouncing with each wave of pleasure that swept over us.

Finally, all was quiet after the storm, and she looked down at me and said "You better get going or you'll be late.... And I need a nap!" and she rolled off me and curled up on the bed. My eyes wanted to close but I fought the urge and stood up, my cock still waving in the wind, as it slowly relaxed after a job well done.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up, got dressed and put on my shoes. On the way out, I kissed my sleeping wife goodbye and headed out the door, hoping the rest of the day would be as good as the beginning had been...