Mortal Kombat: Kings and Spies

Story Info
Onaga seduces a spy.
1.6k words
4.07
10.6k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Onaga walked into the room and saw the female hanging from the ceiling by a rope. She looked to be no more than twenty two or three.

"Well?" He asked Ryan, the captain of his guard.

"She hasn't said anything yet, but I haven't put any questions to her." He slapped her across the cheek and she whimpered a bit. "Have I my dear?"

"What was in her bag?" Onaga asked looking over at the girls backpack.

"Nothing but provisions, and this," he handed Onaga an ipad. "She's got a password on it."

"It was expensive, so please take care," Li Mei said licking the blood from the corner of her mouth. "And don't get any big dumb thumb prints on it."

"Shut up." Ryan told her, delivering another slap.

Onaga ripped the backpack in half and the papers that Li Mei had stolen out of the desk in his quarters fell out of the hidden pocket and fluttered to the ground.

"Not just a thief," Onaga said picking up the papers. "But a spy as well."

"Who sent you?" Ryan asked.

"Your mother."

Ryan delivered a blow to Li Mei's stomach and one to her ribs. He broke two of them.

"That's what I love about you humans," Onaga said to her. "You unabashedly speak your thoughts."

"Want to hear more of my thoughts?" Li Mei leaned forward and spit on Onaga and she ended up with a bloody nose compliments of Ryan.

"You're just going to kill me anyway," she said obstinately. "I might as well keep my secrets."

"I could throw you to my men," Ryan told her.

"I'll die fighting. Either way, I win." She said with a chuckle.

"How do you win?" Ryan asked.

"Because, I'll die fighting for a noble cause." She smiled and her eyes became unfocussed.

"A noble cause?" Ryan slapped her again.

She looked up at him and gave a wheezing laugh.

"I've think I've earned my place in warriors rest."

Blood started to drip out of her mouth. "Where will you go when you die friend?"

"You won't attain your warrior's rest if I bring you back from the dead," Onaga said thoughtfully.

"Oh, that's just not nice." She told him.

Li Mei's vision was blurring in and out of focus. She was also having a hard time breathing and her ribs were on fire. More than likely Ryan and punctured a lung. It would be over before long and hopefully she wouldn't feel much more pain.

"You know, you're not quite as tall as I was led to believe," Li Mei said to Onaga.

"Let me guess. Ten feet?"

"Yeah. But you are definitely not ten feet tall."

"No. Eight foot actually. But that's still a good two foot taller than you, little girl."

Li Mei finally passed out.

"Send for the healer," Onaga told Ryan. "Bring her to me when she is healed."

"Yes, My Lord," Ryan said with a wicked smile.

000

"Warrior's rest doesn't quite look like I expected," Li Mei said aloud.

"Probably because it's not warrior's rest," Onaga said entering the room.

"Oh, you made good on your promise? What a prick."

"I didn't actually. I merely sent Ryan for the healer before you died."

"Um," she sat up and looked around confusedly. "I'm back in your quarters."

"This is true."

Li Mei was on Onaga's bed. The damn thing dominated the room with its sheer size. It could probably fit three of the Dragon King and leave some room.

"Why?" She finally asked.

"I'm fascinated by you."

"You are?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Your small size belies the great strength within you."

"Boy you got purdy mouth." She said.

Onaga laughed deeply.

"What's your name girl?"

"I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be telling you that, you being a bad guy and all."

"I saved your technology," Onaga said walking over to a table and picking up her ipad. "Your name please."

"Li Mei."

"Excellent." He set the ipad back down and picked up the papers she had stolen. He showed them to her and set them on the ipad.

"Are you sure that I'm a bad guy?" he asked, climbing onto the bed and settling on his side, next to her.

"What exactly is it that you want from me?" She asked with a furrowed brow. "You want something or I'd be dead by now."

"True."

"Well?" she asked impatiently.

He reached down and pulled aside is loin cloth and her mouth dropped open. His cock was hard and as long as her forearm and nearly as big around as her wrist.

She swallowed audibly.

"To much for you?" he asked easily.

She reached out and ran a hand over the length of him. He closed his eyes with a hiss. Li Mei smiled at his reaction. She was truly a sexual woman. She wasn't a nymphomaniac but it was hard to find men who could keep up with her, let alone please her sexually. Onaga seemed to be confident in his abilities though.

She was fascinated by his anatomy. He was a dragon, she knew. His body was green and covered in small hardened scales. His cock was covered in the same scales but they were much softer than the rest. He had nipples but they were very small and she might not have noticed them, if she hadn't been looking for them.

She stood up; backing away a few feet and slowly removed the purple vest and pants that she'd been wearing. She had no bra or panties, liking to go without both most of the time. She stood before the Dragon King in all her glory and watched him lazily pursue her bountifully curved body.

Onaga particularly liked her large breast. She had large dark pink nipples that would fit perfectly in his mouth. Her pussy was clean shaven and he could see her lips becoming moist. Not to mention the smell of her arousal was making him a bit crazy.

"Come, little one," Onaga said as he removed his loin cloth. "Come and please your king."

She got down on her hands and knees and crawled over to him. He watched her breast sway and his eyes darkened with lust. She straddled his hips, his large cock resting in the crack of her ass.

He cupped the back of her head and brought her down to taste her kiss. She ran her hands down from his shoulders, to his chest. She touched his nipples and realized they were soft like his cock. She ran her thumbs over them in a circular motion but stopped and pulled back to look down at him.

"You're purring." She said with fascination.

"I was enjoying myself." He said as if it were a given he would purr.

"Okay." She laughed and then bent to start kissing him again.

He ran his hand over her body, and then tugged her forward so that her breast was swaying in front of his eyes. He reached out and wrapped a long pointed tongue around one of her nipples and brought it into his mouth, sucking. He gave equal attention to the other as she explored his body with her tiny hands.

She crawled slowly backward, to his cock and started licking the head. She stopped and stared at it intently.

"You can try little one but I don't think you'll even be able to get it into your mouth."

He moved quickly, grabbing and hauling her back up to his him. He rolled her under him and lightly bit her neck tasting the light bit of blood than flowed. He reached down and positioned himself at her entrance. He pushed slowly, letting her adjust to his size.

"More," she told him breathily when he would have stopped.

Onaga gave her exactly what she asked for, not quite knowing how she managed to take all of him. She was tight and hot and her pussy was milking his cock for all it was worth

"Onaga, harder!" she cried, her nails scrapping his back, spurring him on.

Soon he was pistoning in and out of her body, delighting in her bouncing breast and breathless cries. He pushed her to come twice before he finally let himself go, filling her pussy with his seed.

Li Mei lay there, boneless and breathless, with a huge smile on her face.

"I've never been so satisfied." She told him with wonder.

"I can say the same little one. I've never had a woman take all of my cock."

"It was wonderful." She smiled up at him mischievously. "I swear I'll get your cock into my mouth."

"I'm sure you will." He pulled her onto his shoulder. "Sleep. You're going to need it."

000

He made love to her two more time that night, completely exhausting her. She still managed to wake up at dawn and sneak out of the bed. She dressed quickly and went to the table that held her ipad and the papers from Onaga's desk. She picked them up then looked over at the bed, biting her lip in indecision. All she wanted to do was put the stuff back down and crawl back onto Onaga's cock. She shook her head and left the room.

Onaga watched Li Mei and had to smile at her indecision. He got out the bed and dressed quickly. He made his way to the top of the castle wall and watched Li Mei make her way quietly out into the forest.

"So she took the fakes?" Ryan asked as he came up beside Onaga quietly.

"Yes. I'm sure she didn't realize that we switched them."

"You would have preferred that she didn't leave?" Ryan asked looking at the claw marks on the stone wall.

"I need her to take the papers back." He sighed. "I would rather be back in bed screwing her brains out though."

"Sorry."

"She'll be mine again."

"You sound confident, My Lord."

"Oh, I am."

Onaga and Ryan walked back into the castle.