Mortal Kombat: Order's Consort

Story Info
Hotaru chooses a consort.
5.4k words
4.84
10.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Rina," Jacob said brushing her bangs out of her face. "You'll be okay."

Josh was holding Rina and Jake was using his shirt and the small amount of water given to them to gently bath her face. She was burning with fever and had started coughing up blood. They'd stopped begging the guards' for help hours ago, when they realized that they were never going to help them.

They hadn't been told why they had been taken prisoner; they'd just been locked in the cell. That was almost a week ago and they'd had no contact other than a guard slipping them bread and water once a day.

The door opened then and three guards entered the room.

"Give us the girl." The obvious leader spoke.

"She's sick." Jake stood up and told him. "She needs a doctor."

All he got for his trouble was a large fist to his gut and Josh ended up with a broken nose when he'd tried to defend Jake. The guards took Rina by the arms and dragged her away. They brought her to a room and dumped her at the feet of a large Asian man in impressive black armor.

"This isn't her," he said bending down and touching the bit of blood at the corner of Rina's mouth.

"They came through the portal at the appointed time, Sir."

"Perhaps your information was wrong, Captain Tanaka." The large man said standing up to his full height of six foot six.

"Maybe."

"And the men with her?"

"Couple of homosexuals. Or brothers. Not sure. They're big men, could be capable warriors if they were taught. They couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag right now though."

"Bring them to me and send for the physician."

"Yes , sir." The captain and the two guards left the room.

"Who are you?"

He looked down at the girl on the floor. She couldn't have been more than five feet and had to weigh a hundred pounds sopping wet.

"Hotaru."

"They're not gay."

"No?" He asked.

"They're brothers." She started coughing violently and then finally fell still. Her head turned to the side and blood poured from her mouth.

"Brothers," He said repeating her word, bringing her attention back to him.

"My brothers." Her eyes were closed and he could tell she was starting to lose conciseness.

"You love them?" He bent down to once again touch the corner of her mouth and then the scar at her throat. He could feel the heat radiating from her.

"More than anything." She opened her eyes to look at him with grey-white eyes.

"Who are you girl?"

"Rina."

"How old are you child?'

"Twenty."

"So young."

"I'm a survivor." She closed her eyes and let herself slip into oblivion.

Hotaru made a split second decision. He picked the small girl up and walked to a set of double doors on the other side of the office. His private quarters. He pushed the doors open, walked to the other side of the room, gently set her down on the bed, covered her with a blanket, and walked back into his office shutting the doors behind him. He went and stood in front of the window, waiting for the other prisoners to be brought to him.

The guards brought the two men to his office as ordered. Hotaru motioned for them to sit in the chairs that sat in front of his desk.

"Where's our sister?" Josh demanded.

"Your sister called herself a survivor." Hotaru looked at them with black eyes. "Why?"

They looked at each other and then Jake spoke.

"She was kidnapped by a couple of gang bangers when she was eighteen. The raped and beat her. They cut her throat and left her for dead in the middle of a large park."

"But she survived?" Hotaru asked.

"They didn't do a very good job of cutting her throat. One of her eyes was swollen shut. Her left clavicle was fractured. Her right arm was broken in two places. She had two fractured and four broken ribs." He couldn't go on so Josh finished the story.

"She managed to walk a mile and a half to the nearest house. They called 911 and got her to a hospital."

"How did she manage this?"

"Sheer will," Josh said shaking his head. "She wanted her attackers to be brought to justice."

"Justice. And were they?"

"Yes. Rina faced them in court even though she was terrified to testify."

"You are not who my men were looking for. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time. You are free to go. My men will escort you to the portal and you will leave Seido."

"What about our sister?"

"She is too ill to travel at this time." Hotaru snapped his fingers and the door open to admit some of his guardsmen.

"We can't leave Rina." Josh insisted.

"Escort them to the portal."

"We won't leave our sister." Both men spoke vehemently.

"Admirable." Hotaru said. "But, irrelevant."

Both men struggled but to no end. They were escorted out of the room.

The small physician Ling came into the room right after the brothers were escorted out.

"You sent for me, sir?"

"Yes." Hotaru led the man into the bedroom and then left so that he could examine the girl.

"Well?" Hotaru asked from his position in front of the window, as the physician walked out of the bedroom.

"I've given her medicine for the fever. It should break tonight, hopefully."

"And the blood?"

"As far as I can tell, it's because she's been coughing so hard, that blood vessels in her lungs have broken. "He set a vial on Hotaru's desk.

"One drop needs to go in her mouth every hour even if she is asleep. It will keep her asleep and stop her from coughing and give her lungs time to heal. She needs to stay abed for at least a week."

"It will be done."

"I will come back tomorrow morning and check on her. Please send for me if her fever worsens, though I doubt it will."

"Of course."

Rina's lips moved a bit as Ling dropped medicine between them.

"How long did I sleep?" she asked.

"Twelve hours," Ling said.

"Who are you?" Rina asked opening her eyes.

"I am Ling, a physician."

"Oh."

"Your lungs are doing much better. They are healing extremely rapidly."

"I've always been a fast healer." Rina said sitting up.

"You need to stay in bed for a few days."

She ignored the doctor and put her hands on her rib cage taking a deep breath. When it didn't hurt and she didn't start coughing, she knew her lungs were healed. She was still a bit weak though. She moved to the edge of the bed but had to stop and give herself a rest.

Ling moved to a set of double doors and opened them.

"She's trying to move off the bed." He said to someone in the other room.

Hotaru walked in and went to stand in front of Rina. He was not wearing his armor, just a white shirt and black leather pants. His feet were bare.

"The physician says you must stay abed." He told her.

"Okay. Then I guess the physician can use the bathroom for me."

He merely stared down at her.

"I refuse to use a chamber pot, Hotaru." She said, remembering his name from their conversation last night.

"Okay." He picked her up and took her into the bathroom and set her on the toilet.

"I'm assuming you can do the rest."

"Yes."

"You will call me when you are done."

She shrugged.

"Rina. You will call me when you are done or I'm not leaving."

"Fine."

He left the bathroom and walked out to speak with the physician.

"Her sickness wasn't that bad."

"No," Ling said looking at the bathroom door. "It was bad. She healed very rapidly. She's on par with you in that aspect, Sir."

"Hmm."

Rina came striding out of the bathroom.

"I told you to call me."

"I'm okay; I've gotten my second wind." She stretched her arms over her head.

"You were coughing up blood, twelve hours ago." Ling said.

"I told you that I'm a fast healer."

"You're not human," Ling said.

"Of course we are. Mostly."

"We?" Asked Hotaru.

"My brothers and I." She smiled. "Were triplets, you know."

"Mostly human?" Ling asked.

She looked over at the two men and electricity flashed in her eyes. Hotaru stiffened and Ling stepped behind him.

"You don't have to worry right now big guy." She said to Hotaru.

"Because I separated you from your source of strength."

"Exactly. We are so much stronger together. We're young and still figuring out all that we can do though, which is not much at this point."

"Ling, leave us." Hotaru told the physician.

"Yes, sir." Ling left as quickly as he could.

Hotaru walked to Rina. He walked around her looking her over.

"You are so very tiny." He told her.

"C4 come in small packages." She said back. "Where are my brothers? I can't feel them."

"They were escorted to the portal and expelled from Seido."

"Why didn't you let them take me with them?

"I will admit that I was fascinated by you, Rina." He fingered a lock of her hair. It had been medium brown last night but now it was a very light brown. "What color is your hair, really?"

"It's white," she said with a sigh. "A gift from our father. We tend to have to dye it every week or so to keep it from going back to white."

"My hair is white, but I don't mind," Hotaru told her.

"Yeah well I do." She looked up at him. "Be honest with me. Why did you keep me here?"

"I have chosen you to be my consort." Hotaru told her.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"You are unique. When your hair comes in to its right color and you dress in appropriate attire," He said looking at her ripped and stained jeans and t-shirt. "You will be quite lovely."

"Oh. My. God."

"Your body is lithe and built exactly how I like." He ran a hand down her arm, causing goose bumps to rise. "And most importantly we seem to have similar beliefs."

"And what beliefs would those be?" she asked.

"We both seek justice and order."

She couldn't seem to help herself and touched the scar at her neck.

"There is an order to the universe, laws that all of nature must obey. For centuries I have imposed order on those who would wreak havoc. And I would have you at my side because you comprehend what I stand for."

He took her face in his large hands and traced her lips with a thumb.

"You of all people will understand why I do the things that I do. Serve the master that I do." He bent down and kissed her forehead gently. "You will be my guiding light in the chaotic darkness and together we will bring order to all."

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, she thought. He's gonzo.

Rina understood what he wanted but she also knew that there had to be a balance to the universe. Hotaru wouldn't know how to define order if he had not seen chaos. But she didn't think that she could make him understand that.

She hesitantly put her arms around him and patted his back.

"I knew you would understand." He said clutching her to him.

"Of course." There was no way in heaven or hell that she was going to tell him she thought that he was bat shit crazy.

"Um, Hotaru, I need a shower," she said pulling away and looking down at herself.

"Come." He took her hand and led her into the bathroom.

"I can take it from here." She told him.

He ignored her and made quick work of taking her clothes off. Her whole body was blushing but she refused to contradict him at this point. He went and turned on the shower and took her hand helping her in, taking care that she didn't slip.

Rina stepped under the hot spray of water and let her mind go. She just needed a few minutes to relax and then maybe her poor bewildered brain could form a plan, to get her out this extremely outlandish situation.

Then Hotaru stepped in behind her and she went ramrod straight. She had never actually been intimate with a man before and she didn't know how to deal with a situation like this. The gangbangers who'd raped her didn't count and thankfully she had actually blacked out from the beatings before they had raped her so she actually hadn't been too traumatized. Just very angry and outraged.

Of course Hotaru seemed to think nothing of it. He grabbed a bar of soap and lathered up her back and then started massaging it. Hotaru ignored her stiff posture and kept massaging until he felt her relax. He washed her hair, taking care to massage her scalp thoroughly. He could tell from the way that she acted that she had never been with a man. The men who had raped her didn't count.

"I don't remember the rape if you're wondering."

"Good, he told her, I wouldn't want it to get in the way of our intimacy."

He lathered her body and washed every bit of her. By this time she was resigned to what he was doing and told herself that she should pretend she was at a spa being pampered and she just might as well enjoy it.

Hotaru turned off the water and he dried them both when they stepped out of the shower. He wrapped her in a robe that was obviously his as large as it was and he wrapped a towel around his hips. He took her hand and led her back into the room to a table that had been set with a dinner while they were showering.

He sat her down at the table and proceeded to pile her plate extremely high with every kind of food on the table. She got sick just looking at the food.

"Hotaru, not only am I five feet tall and a hundred pounds but I've been eating bread and water for a week. If I eat all of this I'm sure to be sick."

"Eat as much as you can," he said with a shrug. "I promise not to hold it against you."

"Gee, thanks." She sarcastically.

"You're welcome," he said ignoring her tone.

They finished their meal.

"Hotaru could I ask you a favor?"

"Of course, little one. As my consort I will do my utmost to please you."

"Uh, I was wondering if perhaps we could get to know each other a bit better before we have," she paused, "relations."

"How long were you thinking?"

"A month?"

"I will give you this amount of time to become comfortable with me."

"Thank you."

"That's not to say that I won't try to seduce you."

"Oh."

"Now." He looked out the window at the position of the sun. "I have duties to attend to and you my love will spend the day resting."

"Hotaru-"

"I know you heal fast," he said interrupting her. "But I still want you to rest."

He stood up and then went and pulled her chair out for her. He took her hand and led her to the bed and pulled back the covers.

"I can't fault your manners." She told him.

"I do my best."

"I'm not tired."

"Rina," Hotaru took her face in his hands and bent to kiss her lips lightly. "You will get in that bed and rest."

Hotaru saw the electricity spark in Rina's grey eyes and smiled. He held a hand palm up between them and a flaming ball of magma appeared. The heat coming off the ball felt like an inferno to Rina and she took a step back. Hotaru closed his hand and the ball disappeared as quickly as it formed.

"I assure you that you're no match for me Rina," he reached out and caressed her cheek and his hand was still very hot from the magma ball.

"I'm used to being obeyed Rina."

He ran his hand lightly down to her shoulder, then to her breast, caressing her nipple through her robe. She had never felt so turned on as she was now. She closed her eyes and arched into his hand. He moved his hands down to untie her robe and then stopped himself.

"Unfortunately I have duties to attend to and you have some resting to do."

He picked her up and laid her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. He closed the curtains on the bed so that she was enclosed in darkness. She closed her eyes and listed to him get ready for his day and actually managed to fall asleep.

She woke to Hotaru sitting on the bed and caressing her cheek. His hand made its way down her neck to her breast. Her robe had come open while she was sleeping and her breasts were bared to him. They were somewhat small, fitting in his hand perfectly. Her nipples were large and pink.

He pushed the blanket aside and ran his hands over her stomach making the muscles jump. He pushed his hand lower and caressed her pussy. He smiled because she had no hair and her lips were bared to him.

"You promised to give me time," she finally gasped.

"Then stop me," he told her as he pushed a finger between her lips, into her pussy, and caressed her clit with his thumb.

"Hotaru," she gasped his name.

"All you have to do is stop me," he whispered to her as he tweaked one of her nipples.

Rina couldn't think. What he was doing to her was amazing. She'd never felt this way before and she wanted more. He leaned down and kissed her.

"Do you want more?" he asked.

"God yes!"

He pulled away from her and stood up. He was back to wearing a shirt and pants which he promptly removed. He was magnificent. He was muscular but not overly so. He had a light smattering of white chest hair that tapered to a point over his torso. Rina's eyes widened at the sight of his hardened cock. He was nine inches or more and she swallowed hard.

"Hotaru," she said unsurely.

"I'll make sure that you're ready." He told her.

He climbed into bed next to her and sat against the headboard.

"Climb on my lap," he told her. "It will give you a measure of control."

She climbed onto his lap and she could feel his cock lying across her pussy lips. He felt her stiffness and he pulled her forward and kissed her as he started rubbing her back. She started to relax again and she started to explore his body with her tiny, soft, hands.

She was fascinated by his nipples, especially when he ran a thumb over a knot in her back and she accidentally pinched him hard. He gasped and she started to ask for forgiveness when she realized that he was smiling.

"You like that?"

"Yes." He laughed when she did it again.

"It doesn't hurt?"

"There isn't really much you could do to hurt me, little one."

He spanned her rib cage with his hands, encouraging her to arch her back. She did and it put her breast in range of his mouth. He bathed a nipple with his tongue and then sucked it into his mouth, then gave equal attention to the other one.

He ran his hands down and over her rounded buttocks. He pushed a finger into the cleft and skimmed it over the small puckered hole of her back door. She gasped and jumped at the forbidden touch. Her pink pussy lips and his cock were starting to become drenched with her moisture.

"Hotaru?"

"Another time for that, little one" he said assuring her. "Just enjoy the touch and the thought of it."

He did it again and she shuddered. Her hands were shaking as she grabbed onto his shoulders.

"Lift up," he told her and when she did he reached down and positioned himself at her entrance.

"Just ease onto me slowly," he said when he felt her hesitate.

She did as he told her. He patiently waited for her to adjust to his invasion. When he felt that she was ready he picked her up slightly and dropped her back down on his cock. She gasped at the sensation and he did it again. She took over and slowly started riding him.

She was so tight, milking his cock with her pussy. He could barely hold back but managed to until he felt her shudder and become still with her climax. He let himself go, cuming inside of her.

"Oh my god." She dropped down to lay on his chest, her breaths coming in gasps. "Wow."

"Yes."

He eased her off of him and went to run a bath. He came back, picked her up, taking her in the bathroom, and set her in the tub. He bathed her thoroughly and left her to soak away the soreness.

She got out of the tub and wrapped herself in a large towel and went to find Hotaru. He was sitting at his desk, once again wearing a shirt and pants. He had a pen and was going over paper work. He scooted his chair back and motioned for her to sit on his lap, which she did.

"It's still light out." She said looking out the window.

"I'm afraid that my attentions were elsewhere today. My captain, Tanaka, very kindly asked me to go and get my new consort out of my system, so that I wouldn't end up getting something sliced off at weapons practice."

"So much for my month," she said shaking her head.

12