Mortal Kombat: The Sorcerer's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like how your thoughts turn to pleasing me." Quan Chi said with a satisfied smirk.

"You won't make me regret it. Will you?" She really hoped she was getting through to him because she didn't even want to try to use her magic on him.

"I'm not this Bob. You can rest assured that I will not mistreat you."

"Because it would be too hard to find another girl to like you for you." she speculated.

"Truly."

"So you'll let me leave this room?"

"Of course. From now on you'll be free to roam the fortress and the grounds."

"Great!" She said happily.

"Of course guards will escort you any place you chose to meander to."

"Great," she said in an irritated tone.

Quan Chi laughed deeply at her tone and disgruntled look.

"Not only is to make sure that you don't run away, but for your protection as well."

"Protection from what?" she asked curiously.

"Come." He got off the bed and held out a hand, which she took. He escorted her to one of walls and pulled back a tapestry that had been covering a door. He opened the door and ushered her out onto a balcony. Her gasp told him she now understood why he felt that she needed protection. His fortress was located in an active volcano. It was on a large island that was surrounded by a lake of lava, with only a small stone walkway bridging it. It was guarded by a giant two headed, horned demon dog that was chained to an unbreakable pillar. There were numerous Oni and spectral warriors that roamed the fortress and its grounds.

"As you can see it would be prudent to make sure you have the guards with you." He put his arm around her shoulder and stroked her neck as if to comfort her.

"You're a dick." She told him grumpily.

He laughed deeply. Her attitude amused him to no end. Even the likes of Raiden and Shinnok had always treaded warily around him. But this little female was irreverent and had no problem speaking her mind to him. Telling him he was a dick and to get bent. If any other person in the realms had spoken thusly to him he would have turned them inside out and stolen their soul.

"Glad I could amuse you." She told him sarcastically.

He was about to reply when she put her hand on top of his and started stroking his fingers as she silently surveyed his domain. He was quite curious to know what she was thinking but decided to wait and ask after she'd looked her fill. When she looked up at him with black eyes so like his own he bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Welcome to the Neatherrealm."

"Is this really hell?" she finally asked, looking up at him with all seriousness.

"Yes." He answered honestly.

"No wonder you don't get hit on by other women."

"Ha!"

"You spoke of being on Earth. That means you can leave here?"

"Yes. I wear the amulet of Shinnok." He pointed at a large round bronze amulet attached to his belt. "With this not only am I truly immortal but I can freely open portals to other realms."

"Truly immortal?"

"If I die I am resurrected instantly. I literally can't stay dead."

"So you can't die and you can go anywhere you please. Why live here then?"

"I'm a demon and this is home." He looked around with a satisfied smile. Over the last few years he had come to realize how much he loved the Neatherrealm and that this was truly where he belonged.

"I'm also less likely to be attacked by my enemies in the Neatherrealm."

"Do you have a lot of enemies?" she asked curiously.

"Yes." He chuckled happily. "I've done some very bad things over the years."

Mac just didn't know what to say to that. She'd never met anyone who was just so blatantly evil. She could also tell that he had no remorse for the awful things that he'd apparently done.

"To each his own." He said interpreting her look correctly. "I can promise that I'll never ask you do any of the things that I do."

"Um. Thank you. I think." She shrugged. "I'm just not that into doing evil stuff."

"Bit of goody goody, are you?"

"I guess." She shrugged. "I'd like to believe that I'm a good person." She started laughing.

"What?" Quan Chi asked confused by her mirth.

"I still ended up in hell though."

"That you did little one." He said with a chuckle of his own.

"What are you going to do if this volcano blows?" she asked suddenly.

"It won't unless I allow it to."

"Are you that powerful?"

"Yes, I am." The way that he said it sounded less like bragging and more like fact.

"Come little one," Quan Chi said holding out his hand.

She took it and he led her back into the bedroom. As she stood in front of him he ran his hands up her arms, and over her shoulders, encircling her neck with his large white hands. He stroked a thumb over her pulse, smiling when it sped up.

"Do you want me or are you scared?" He asked her curiously.

"Both." She answered him honestly.

"This is not you first time?"

"No."

"Good. I'm not in the mood to coddle a crying woman."

She rolled her eyes. Even if it was her first time she refused to be coddled. Or to cry for that matter.

"I'll make it good for you." Quan Chi reassured her.

She grabbed is wrists and guided them down to her breast.

"Enough talk sorcerer." She smiled wickedly. "Put your money where your mouth is."

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His black lips locked onto her pink ones and their tongues dueled for dominance. Her kiss tasted like the fruit that she'd eaten earlier and Quan Chi reveled in the flavor. His cock was swelling and pressing against the fly of his leather pants.

He walked forward and set her down at the edge of the bed. He pulled away from her lips and ran a glowing green hand over her body. Her clothing fell away baring her body to his gaze. He'd seen her body earlier but now he could happily look his fill. She had perky medium sized breast that would fit comfortably in his hands. Her nipples were large and light pink. He smiled when he looked down at her pussy and realized that she had no hair.

"Beautiful." He said almost reverently, smiling as she blushed.

"Now it's your turn." She said seductively, motioning toward his pants.

He unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down his waist to pool at his feet. His cock, white like the rest of his body, was rock hard and sprang to attention. She stopped smiling and sat up quickly.

"No way." She crawled back a bit.

"What?" he asked confused.

"That thing," she pointed at his cock, "is like a foot long!"

Quan Chi threw his head back and laughed long and loud.

"Well I'm happy that I could amuse you." She said sarcastically.

"I'm flattered by your assessment but I can assure you that I'm only nine inches." He shook his head. "Have you never been with a large man before?"

"Well obviously not!"

"Mackenzie," he said using her full name to get her attention as he crawled onto the bed. "I will fit you."

"I don't know." She said uncertainly, crawling another few inches back.

He grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her back. He straddled her waist, his cock resting on her stomach. She pushed at his chest and he grabbed her wrist, placing them above her head. His hand glowed green and it was as if her wrist had been tied to the bed. She yanked at them desperately trying to break loose.

"Quan Chi, please!" She said begging him.

"Shh," he said putting a finger to her lips. "I promise that I will make sure that you're ready."

He ran his hands down her arms to her shoulders. Her skin was delicate and very soft. His callused hands were rough on her skin, making her gasp. He made his way to her breast, gently kneading, and then circling her nipples with his thumbs. Her breathing started to become ragged and he smiled.

He bent down and took her mouth with his again. She kissed him almost desperately as he started to lightly pinch and pull her nipples. Quan Chi felt that she was worked up enough so he freed her hands which promptly went to his shoulders, kneading them roughly, spurring him on. He pulled away from her mouth and started kissing his way down to her neck. He left a love mark before he left her neck to make his way down to her breast, lapping at her nipples with his cat rough tongue.

He spread her legs and she gasped out his name when he made his way down to her already drenched pussy lips and started licking them. He spread her beautifully thick lips with one hand so he could circle her clit with his tongue. He gently pushed his middle finger into her hot wet pussy. Soon he had three fingers inside of her and she was bucking like a wild thing. She stiffened and called his name as she came, pleasing him no end.

He spread her legs wider and situated himself between her thighs and she gasped as he tenderly pushed his cock inside of her. His eyes rolled back in his head as he sank into her waiting heat. She did her best to wrap her legs around his waist as he started moving slowly in and out of her.

"Harder! Faster!" She cried.

"No. First time." He gritted out. "Needs to be easy."

She viciously pinched one of his nipples and bit into his neck at the same time. He was surprised by the sudden pain and lurched forward, driving into with all his might. Her high keening wail told him he'd hit the perfect rhythm and kept it up, enjoying himself all the more for it. She came, her pussy milking his cock double time. He let loose his seed inside of her with a shout.

"Gods!" he said, falling to the side of Mac instead of on the poor girl.

"Mmm." Was her only answer.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern, propping himself up on an elbow to look at her.

"I'm in a cum coma." She said with a cat that got the cream smile. "Don't ruin it."

He plopped back down and rubbed his stomach contentedly. He never had such satisfying sex in all of his years. She was such a giving lover, knowing what he really needed, and giving it to him. He ran his hand over the bite mark on his neck. She had really surprised him with that bite and pinch.

"You're welcome," she said.

"I'm more than happy that I've brought you here. You are going to make an excellent companion." He turned his head and she looked into his shining black eyes.

When you look long into the abyss, the abyss looks back into you.

Nietzsche's famous quote made its way into her mind and she acknowledged that the philosopher had probably known what he'd been talking about. At the rate that things were going she might not even want to try to escape this place.

"What are you thinking about little one?" Quan Chi asked her.

"Nietzsche." She answered him honestly.

"Ahh. Are looking into the abyss?" He asked with all seriousness.

"Are you kidding?" She looked away. "I'm about ready to fall into the damn thing."

"Jump." He whispered in her ear. "I'll catch you."

He didn't give her a chance to reply. He stood and picked her up, making his way off the bed, into the bathroom. He placed her in the shower and took the time to clean her hair and body. When he was finished with that he massaged her shoulders and back working out the kinks. After he was done, she surprised him as she shoved him against a shower wall, going to her knees and taking his already hardened cock in her mouth. She sucked him off as he tangled his fingers in her hair, urging her on. She was happy that one of her previous boyfriends had urged her to learn how deep throat. It was worth it to see the look of utter bliss on his face as he came in her mouth.

"Once again, you're welcome." She said when he finally opened his eyes to look down at her.

"You are very good at that." He laughed. "My knees are a bit shaky."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." She said, standing up, then did something that surprised the hell out of him. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his waist for a hug.

"Um."

"It's okay Quan Chi. Just put your arms around me for a moment and squeeze." He did as she asked.

"That was nice." She said as she yawned and rubbed her eyes. "I'm tired."

Quan Chi smiled. She looked so child like. He wrapped a towel around his waist and dried her of with another. He picked her up and took her into the bedroom, laying her on the bed. She was asleep the moment that her head hit the pillow. Quan Chi leaned against one of the bed posts and watched her for a while. He was completely enamored of her already. She gave herself to him so freely.

He finally threw on some clothes and left the room so that Mac could sleep in peace. If he stayed any longer he was going to wake her up and jump her. Before he left he ran a healing hand over her body. He didn't want her to be sore or their next session wouldn't be as good.

000

One week later Mac was standing just barely out of reach of the two headed demon dog that was chained to a large pillar in the court yard. He'd finally stopped barking at her and just sat glaring balefully at her. He started growling again when one of Quan Chi's spectral servants approached. He gave Mac the two large Trukeen that she's asked for.

"Hey!" She said getting the dogs attention back on her. She held up the Trukeen and started baby talking to the animal. "Who's a cute two headed doggie? Who? You are. Yes you are."

Quan Chi, who was watching from the balcony, swore that if the the damn dog could have talked it would have asked what the fuck?

"Who wants extra pig lizard today? You do! Yes you do!" Mac made kissy sounds and threw one of the heads a Trukeen and then took the other one from the servant and tossed it to the other head. Each head snapped the Trukeen out of the air and gnawed on them happily as Mac approached confidently. She brushed both of the dogs minds with her magic before she reached out and scratched one of the heads behind the ear. He stopped eating and whined happily. No one had ever scratched him there before.

The other head stopped eating and bumped her wanting a turn too. She reached out and scratched behind his ear with her other hand.

"Oh, such a sweet baby." She thought about it for a moment. "You're so big. How about I call you Big Dog?"

000

Two weeks later Mac was draped artfully over Quan Chi's desk. Quan Chi was thoughtfully scanning a document on his lap top and doing his best to ignore Mac who was lightly running a finger around her belly button. Wanna fuck she'd asked and he'd smiled and told her that he had paperwork to finish. Of course it was more of a test of his will power but she didn't need to know that. She gotten a disgruntled look then tossed herself up onto his desk telling him that she would wait.

"You're devious," Quan Chi said finally as he closed his lap top.

"Yeah but you love it." She rolled onto her side and propped her cheek onto her hand. "When's the last time that a girl came onto you?"

"Never." He said honestly.

"Really?" She shook her head. "I'm so disappointed with woman kind in general. They don't know what they've been missing."

"Gods you're good for my ego."

"Oh I'm sure."

"Best ten silver I ever paid." He said looking pointedly at her collar.

"Best vacation I ever took." She said laughingly, reminding him that she refused to think of herself as a slave.

"Hmm."

"Oh it's true." She rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling. "Before I came here I kept having this fantasy of going to Barbados and meeting a guy name Paco who only wore a loin cloth. I-"

Quan Chi leaned forward, grabbed her neck, and bent down to kiss her. He'd figured out very quickly that kissing her was the best way to shut her up. Of course he was also giving into her demands, putting aside his work for a bit so that they could fuck.

000

Two months later Mac stood in the doorway, brown ooze running down her body. The twins were rolling on the floor laughing.

"What in hell?!" Quan Chi's angry shout took all three of them by surprise.

The twins stopped laughing and got quickly to their feet. Mac turned and looked at Quan Chi, trying very hard not to laugh.

"You're covered in some kind of slime. Why in the name of all things evil do you have a shit eating grin or your face?" Quan Chi asked with puzzlement.

"Because it was a good prank." She laughed and turned to look at the twins. "Where the hell did you get molasses?"

They all burst out laughing again and Quan Chi just turned around and walked away. He wasn't even sure he wanted to understand the thought process of the three.

000

Six months later.

"He's already been fed today, Mac." Quan Chi said.

"He's still hungry." Mac said throwing another piece of meat to Quan Chi's two headed demon dog.

"You spoil him." He said with a shake of his head.

"Of course I do." She rubbed the demon dog under both of his chins and started baby talking to him. "Mommy's baby. Who's a good dog? You are. Yes you are."

"Gods!" Quan Chi said throwing up his hands.

"Big Dog, no!" Mac told the animal when he started growling low in his throat. "We don't growl at daddy."

The animal started whining. He lowered his heads and thumped his tale and Mac patted his heads.

When she was done petting him she sent him on his way. She'd convinced Quan Chi to stop chaining the dog to his pillar. Not only had she made a pet out of the beast but he'd seemed to become an even better guard dog than he'd been before. She took Quan Chi's hand and they started walking.

"So." She squeezed his hand. "Tell me what's bothering you."

"What makes you think something is bothering me?"

"Because normally you don't give me so much crap for spoiling Big Dog. And I know you had a messenger visit this morning."

"How could you possibly know that?" He asked incredulously. She'd been sleeping when the messenger came.

"I haf my vays." She said twirling a pretend mustache. "So, spill."

"The messenger was from Noob Saibot. He's requested my presence at his court."

"Kay."

"Noob is the current ruler of the Neatherrealm."

"So you answer to him?"

"Gods no!"

"So then don't go."

"It might be best if I do though."

"Why?"

"Because I've been a homebody for the last while."

"And he's probably wondering why you haven't been out causing no end of trouble."

"Exactly."

"So go."

"You'll be going with me."

"Oh, I don't want to go anywhere." She groaned.

"Too bad." He stopped walking and turned her to look at him. "I have many enemies."

"Yeah, and so far none of them have tried to walk into your volcano fortress and get past Big Dog and the Grays."

"I would feel better if I had you with me. I can protect you best."

"Quan Chi-"

"This is not up for discussion. You will be joining me Mackenzie."

She smiled up at him. He honestly probably needed her more than she needed him but he wasn't going to admit to it. She nodded and he almost sagged with relief. He really did hate fighting with her. She reached out and wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him.

Gods he needed that too. He wasn't quite sure how he'd lived without her before. She always seemed to make everything just a little bit brighter for him. She was always there with a smile and a kiss when he was having a bad moment. She'd definitely wormed her way into his cold dead heart.

"We need to leave later today."

"What about Big Dog? I don't want to leave him by himself."

"Oh, I'm sure Noob would love for us to show up with Big Dog." Quan Chi said sarcastically. "Although, the look on his face would probably be damn funny."

"Fine," she said with an eye roll.

"Don't worry. The Grays will take good care of your baby while we're gone."

He smiled at her name for his spectral warriors. She'd started calling them that the day after she'd gotten here. It was an apt name for them. Most of them were creatures of gloom, living only to serve their master. Some of the stronger warriors that he'd taken retained a decent amount of their humanity though.

Two of them, Killian and Kraven McTavish had even retained their sense of humor. He hadn't realized that though until he'd set them to guarding Mac. There was no end in sight to the practical jokes that they'd played on her. She was a very good sport about it too. Laughing off everything that they did too her. He felt that they also kept her spirits up when she started feeling the isolation of his home.