Mortgaged into Slavery Ch. 02

Story Info
In chains, Lisa is made to perform in ways she never dreamt.
5.8k words
4.42
120.1k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa lived a simple life with her sister and father. However, a poor decision to take the aid of a stranger left her as nothing more than his possession. Taken from the lands and life she knew, the innocent Lisa is educated in things that she had never dreamt of in her most perverted dreams.

Authors notes: Hope you enjoy it. It is heavy on the lesbian theme at the moment and it will continue, but rest assured, it will not stay that way forever. The narration is a mix of pure description and what is happening from Lisa's point of view. So if you disagree with something it may just be that it is the way Lisa thinks things are, not sure if that makes sense...

*****

Chapter 2

1.

Lisa sat on the sturdy wooden bench, her wrists chained together above her head, linked to a ring that was, as far as she could tell, solidly fixed to the stone wall she leant against. She was no longer gagged, and she had tried screaming, hearing nothing in return. She had cried until she had no more tears, screamed some more and then finally given up. So now she sat, in silence, wearing nothing but the look of fear and the chains that held her wrists. Quince had taken back the gag, along with the cloak and the small items of clothes he'd dressed her in, the only saving grace was that it was relatively warm in here.

Earlier today she had nearly been sold off in auction as a slave. Until that man had offered the trader, Quince, who had betrayed her and planned to sell her, a better deal. Now, here she was, in a stone cell, in what the man had referred to as 'a sort of school for slaves'. She remembered how he had said she would be kept in the female side for now, which had puzzled her. Surely as a female it was a given that that would be where she'd be. Instead she thought about how less than three days ago she had been at home with her family. She tried picturing herself lying in her bed and that this was all a horrible dream. But her mental exercise was interrupted as the heavy wooden door was opened.

Lisa blinked as the brighter lights from the corridor burnt her eyes. She saw the silhouette of a woman stepping into the room and as her eyes adjusted she let out a small gasp. The woman was tall, had dark black hair, green eyes and red lips that had to be some sort of paint applied to them. She was rather beautiful, but the striking thing was that she wore an outfit made entirely of leather. A corset that pressed her breasts up and together, thigh high, heeled boots, arm length gloves and even a small leather thong, similar to what Lisa had been given to wear by Quince before he'd taken it away. "P-please let me go." She whimpered.

The woman smiled cruelly at Lisa's begging. She stepped closer and stroked her hair, Lisa pulled away from the woman's touch. "You shall not ask to be let go again. Ever. Do you understand?"

Lisa frowned and swallowed, the voice demanded her to obey but she was still scared and just wanted this to all be a horrible dream, "N-no, please I don't want to be here. I shouldn't be here. I was kidnapped from my family..." She pleaded.

The woman sighed and took hold of Lisa's breasts, squeezing firmly, gaining a small cry from the younger girl, "Shut up and listen. There is no use moaning or crying. You are a slave. I was told you are not used to slaves where you come from. Well, here they are quite common and so your pleas shall just be ignored, at most they will be an annoyance. And a slave that is an annoyance is punished. Do you understand?" Lisa nodded and the woman let go of her breasts. "You are a slave. Say it." Lisa whimpered and drew back. "Say it." The woman repeated again, she reached forward and pinched her nipple.

She let out a small yelp, followed quickly by the words she had been commanded to say. "I-I am a slave." She said, getting a small nod from the other woman, who let her nipple free. Lisa pouted slightly at the humiliation. She could be made to say the words, but there was still a long way to go.

"Good girl. Your first and most important lesson is that a slave does not speak unless she is asked to speak. Do you understand?" Lisa nodded softly. "Good. Now, you will call your owner whatever they wish. I wish for you to call me Mistress. When I ask you a question, you shall respond with, 'Yes Mistress.' Do you understand?"

Lisa simply nodded, before a look from the woman and the way her hand moved towards her breasts caused her to quickly add, "Yes Mistress..." Spoken in a quiet and unsure voice.

The woman nodded again, "Your second lesson and one we will spend most of the next few weeks mastering is that a slave does as she is told; without question, without hesitation and without complaint. Do you understand?"

Lisa swallowed, her face fixed in an expression of fear, "Yes Mistress." Though, her head shook ever so slightly as she did her best to deny that the situation was really happening.

"Good... Now, stand up and turn around." Lisa stood up awkwardly with her hands chained to the wall still, naked as she was she felt very vulnerable but the command in this woman's voice said that she was serious. She decided she'd try and do as she was told. Perhaps Quince had been right and she could earn her freedom by obeying... however foolish that sounded it was the only hope she had to hold onto and so she clung to it. That and the idea of her father coming for her, surely he'd be here to take her back home any day now? Lisa turned around as she had been told to. The chain had enough slick to twist as she did so that she stood, facing the wall, hands against it. "Take a step back, lean your face against the wall and put your feet shoulder width apart." Lisa hesitated again before doing as she was told. She could support herself by holding onto the chains, though she felt rather vulnerable like this, it was another woman so it wasn't like she had anything to fear... Moments after the thought had run through her head she felt a finger slide between her sensitive folds.

She immediately let out a small scream and jumped up straight, turning her side to the woman as she tried to press herself up against the wall, "Wh-what are you doing?!" The woman sighed and shook her head.

"Honestly. Did I not just tell you fifteen seconds ago that that sort of behaviour was exactly what I didn't want?" She took a step closer and slapped Lisa across the face. Lisa blinked back tears as she tried to cower away. "I suppose it is only expected with someone such as yourself..." A look of contemplation came across her face for a few moments and then a smile formed on her lips that spread into a grin, sending chills down Lisa's spine. "Guards!" She cried out, and Lisa let out a little whimper.

2.

To Lisa's surprise the guards had been female. However, they weren't soft or gentle with her. They had been ordered to take her to another room. They detached the chains from the wall and walked her there naked, gripping her arms tightly and dragging her if she didn't move her feet fast enough. There were several people around, but nobody paid her much attention. She still did her best to keep her hands over her breasts as much as she could, to protect her modesty, especially with the speed they marched her at, causing her breasts to bounce with each step in a very embarrassing fashion. They led her into another room, larger than the one from before. Here she was forced to sit on a high stool that was fixed securely to the floor and was high enough to keep her feet off the ground. They lifted up her arms and attached her wrist bindings to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Next they took hold of her legs and attached them to the stool through the use of leather cuffs, put there for that purpose. Instead of struggling through this Lisa just went limp, resigned to the fact that she couldn't stop them even if she tried. They outnumbered her for a start, and where Lisa's arms were slender with the slight definition of a hardy life, theirs had actual definitions of muscles put to work.

The woman, who she had been forced to think of as her Mistress, returned a little while later, leading another young woman into the room by a leash that was attached to a collar around her neck. The collar was all the blond haired girl wore and she followed willingly. Lisa sat there, straddling the stool; ankles tied either side of the seat and arms above her head. She held onto the chains to stop the bindings digging into her wrist. "I hope that I didn't keep you waiting too long my little Lisa?" Said the leather clad woman.

Lisa stared for a moment until she realised she wanted an answer. "No Mistress." She said quietly, getting a smile from her full, red lips.

"I'd like you to meet Sophie. Say hello Sophie."

The young blonde had her eyes down to the ground. She was a petite girl, small pert breasts, a slender body and platinum blond hair, held back in a ponytail. "Hello." She said in a small voice.

The woman smiled and walked over to where Lisa sat, leading the girl with her, "Sophie has been here for about two weeks now, so I thought it'd be good for you to meet, to see what you have to aspire to." She stroked Sophie's cheek and the young woman stood motionless as she did. "The first thing you need to learn is not to jump the moment someone touches you. Sophie here needs to learn more about giving pleasure." She turned to Sophie and commanded her, "Make her wet... Be careful though, she is still a virgin."

Lisa's eyes widened and she opened her mouth to say something but instead, as Sophie's hand came to the mound between her legs she let out a small squeak. She tried to push her thighs together, but the shape of the stool and the way her ankles were bound prevented her. The woman pressed her fingers between her labia, stroking soft small circles around her sensitive bud. Lisa had touched herself before, sometimes, but she'd been quite shy about that sort of thing and had never fully explored her body. So this sensation was rather new to her, especially from someone else, "W-wait! Stop please." She begged.

The woman sighed, "Lisa, you know that I will just get annoyed with you. You would not like me when I am annoyed at you." She gave her a look that backed up her threat, "Sophie, please Lisa orally." Lisa's mouth hung agape then, as the woman knelt down and placing her hands over Lisa's thighs on her rear a hand on each cheek, she pulled her hips forward to press her pussy against the her own tongue, which quickly went to work.

She felt the tongue first, shivering as she gasped and then the soft gentle suckling feeling followed garnering a small groan the Lisa tried to pretend she didn't just voice. Small murmurs and gasps continued to escape her lips. This feeling was... infuriatingly overpowering. It felt unmistakably good though. It felt like something was building inside of her as she continues to lick. "Ah, n-no more, it's too much."

The Mistress stepped around behind her and reached around to grasp her breasts, getting a small cry from Lisa as she did. She squeezed them, gentler than before, massaging them, Lisa struggled uselessly. "Too much? We've hardly begun... Kiss me Lisa." She said, as her face leant in, closer, within reach. Lisa pulled back, frowning and shaking her head, she didn't want to show affection to this woman who tormented her. But the feeling of the girl's tongue between her folds was drowning out her rational mind. As the woman holding her breasts squeezed her nipples, pinching them between her nails Lisa cried out and quickly complied with the order. She pressed her lips against the other woman's and kissed.

Lisa's eyes widened as she felt her take hold of the back of her head, grip her hair and kiss her roughly, her mouth guiding Lisa's open as her tongue pressed forward, finding her own, licking at it, drawing it into the kiss. She had never kissed anyone other than her family and then it was nothing more than a peck, this was a whole different thing. It felt so dirty, so primal... but as the feelings that had been building inside of her came to a climax all thoughts left her mind. The pleasure washed through her, she cried out into the kiss, the woman letting her mouth free so that she could moan out in ecstasy. Lisa slumped against her bonds, her cheeks flushed from the experience and the humiliation. She had enjoyed it. And she had let anyone within earshot know that she had. It was horrifying.

She whimpered and sobbed slightly, her Mistress stroked her arm softly. "Ah, now, there's no need to cry." The woman wrapped her arms around her and held her tenderly. She felt like pulling away from her, but instead she found herself burying her face into her shoulder and just letting her tears out whilst she held her. After a few minutes Lisa stopped crying and she let her go and stepped away, she didn't seem concerned by the tears covering her shoulder. "Now. Tell me honestly, you haven't ever had an orgasm before now have you?"

Lisa swallowed and shook her head, managing to get out the words, "No Mistress."

The woman smiled and shook her head, "Yes, I'd think not considering where you are from. They are quite chaste in those regions, or so I am told. You need to learn that sexual pleasure is nothing to feel shame about. It is a desire, like the desire to sing, or to dance. It is better expressed than held in." She stroked Lisa's cheek and she found herself not pulling back away from the touch. "Now, close your eyes and forget about everything. Concentrate on nothing other than your body." She waited and Lisa closed her eyes, she gave her a moment and as stupid as Lisa felt for obeying she did as she was told. She felt as she squeezed her breasts, lightly massaging and fondling them. "Don't think, just answer. Does that feel nice?"

Lisa hesitated, before giving a resigned nod, "Yes Mistress."

The woman must have made some silent motion to Sophie because she felt her tongue against the sensitive button of her clit, lightly lapping, "And does that feel nice?"

Lisa's breathing was speeding up again as she nodded, through a small whimper she managed to get out the words, "Y-yes Mistress."

"Mmm, good. Lisa, focus on nothing other than how your body feels. Sophie make her feel another wave of ecstasy."

3.

Twice more she had been made to cum, the second time had been twice as humiliating as she had let herself truly enjoy it. The feeling was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. By the third time she was exhausted and felt slightly sorry for the blond girl's tongue. Though, the soreness of her small pink rosebud was enough for her not to feel too sorry for her. The woman had called for a guard to take Sophie elsewhere and then she had walked back over to Lisa. She unattached her wrists from the ceiling, though they were still bound, and then undid her ankles. Lisa was a little suspicious as she sat there giving the other woman a curious look. She glanced to the door and swallowed before realising she wasn't going to gain anything if she tried to run now. Her shoulders fell with her decision to remain seated. The woman smiled, "Good girl. Now, stand up." Lisa found herself hopping up off the chair. "Turn around and place your hands on the stool, keeping your legs straight." She did as she was told again so that she was bent over in a rather undignified manner.

The woman walked around behind her and placed her fingers between the lips of her pussy again. She gasped, but this time she stood still and let her touch her sensitive folds. Something inside of her whimpered at that, but she didn't give it voice. "Hmm, much better. Oh, and look how wet you are." She said in a slightly purring voice. "Tell me how wet you are Lisa."

Lisa's mouth opened in protest as a look of shock came to her face, her cheeks flushing, but she stayed quiet. She swallowed, pushed her pride down and replied, "I-I'm very wet Mistress." The woman seemed pleased by the response. She stepped away from Lisa and walked to the side of the room.

"Your behaviour is much better. But allowing things that feel pleasurable to happen is only a small step." Lisa felt a small slap against her rear and she jumped as a sharp sting blossomed, her hands attempting to go behind her to cover her behind as she turned to face her Mistress with a look of betrayal and pain. "See. A small bite of pain and you instantly forget everything I said."

Lisa whimpered, "I-it's not fair. I mean, I don't want to feel pain Mistress."

She regarded her for a moment and then smiled, "How does your clit feel Lisa?"

She swallowed again and looked away, down at the floor in embarrassment, "I-it's sore Mistress."

Nodding she held out the small stick of leather that she had struck her with, placing it against her cheek. "And wasn't it enjoyable, making it so sore? There is a thin line between pleasure and pain my dear." Lisa flinched away, she didn't particularly like where this was going. Stepping forward she lightly pinched her nipples and then squeezed until Lisa made a small squeaking sound at which point she let go, "The sharp sting can actually be quite fun sometimes if you let it." Lisa shook her head refusing to accept it. The woman sighed. "Look, you are going to learn to accept pain. Either you can enjoy it or you can be forced to submit to it." She said in a very matter of fact way.

Lisa whimpered again and frowned. What could she do? Run. But there were guards outside and she didn't know how to get out of the building let alone the city; especially not naked. She could fight. And get hilariously overpowered, held down, tied up and have things done to her bound body regardless. She realised that she didn't have any choice and preferring the option of not being tied up, she took a deep breath and nodded, "O-okay Mistress." She turned back around and resumed her position, bent over the stool.

"Trust me dear, if you learn to enjoy the sting, it'll be much easier on you..." Lisa wasn't sure she fully believed her, the second swat to her rear made her cry out again. She clenched her eyes shut for the third, biting down on her bottom lip to keep herself from making any more noise. She did her best to take the woman's advice, to accept the pain and tried to welcome it. By the fifth it felt a little less painful. Relaxing a little she could actually start to understand what her Mistress had said about the pain... the next few swats she took whilst trying to enjoy them. It wasn't exactly a walk in the park, but it would have been worse if she'd be screaming and struggling. By the tenth her behind was glowing and felt warm. In fact when the woman's hand touched her behind she shuddered at the chilly feeling of her hand. "Such a good slave I've been given to play with." She said in a droll tone.

Lisa's face felt as heated as her behind, with embarrassment at how she was behaving. But as the woman praised her for being a good slave and stroked her throbbing rear with her soft and chilly hands, she couldn't help but wonder if she was right, if she did make a good slave. She placed something in front of Lisa's face, "Suck on this." Lisa went to ask what it was, but remembered what she had been told regarding orders. So she instead put it into her open mouth and sucked, as she was told to do. It was slightly longer than the length of her finger, made up of several balls of increasing size, with the biggest maybe as wide as her thumb. As it was taken from her mouth she felt her Mistress pressing down on her back, "Rest yourself more on the stool and keep your legs straight."

Lisa did as she was told, she felt something strange, it was hard to place for a moment before she realised it was something entering her rear, tight hole. She called out and tried to stand up, "WHa- ah!" The other woman hushed her and held her still.

12