Mortgaged into Slavery Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa's training continues...
5.4k words
4.4
103.7k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was taken from her home with promise of work for money that would save her family. She was instead taken prisoner and then forced to learn the ways to serve as a slave. The training was slowly breaking down her will to resist.

Author's notes - Another training of Lisa chapter. My plans so far will probably put her at auction in the next chapter, even if she isn't completely broken...

*****

1.

The stone floor that acted as Lisa's bed was cold, hard and as uncomfortable as you would expect. She had shifted positions several times through the night. However the collar on her neck, which was tightly chained to the floor, gave her little room to move. She couldn't sit up straight let alone stand, so the floor was regrettably her only option. She had cried herself to sleep, thinking about how she was being slowly pushed further and further from the hope of release or even a normal life. She was forbidden from speaking of freedom, or life outside of being a slave. It had only been a couple of days and she was starting to feel ashamed even thinking of her family or village. If they could see her now... the very thought humiliated her. Her Mistress was tormenting her with feelings she'd never imagined and she felt the strain on her body and her mind; even the fact that she now thought of her as 'Mistress' was horrifying enough. She couldn't do this. She had to find a way out...

Sleep had been welcomed by her body; however her mind rebelled against it. Working overtime to try and think of something, anything she could do to escape. So she hadn't been particularly fast asleep when the door opened. She had the vague sense that it had only been a few hours since she was chained here and that the night couldn't possibly be over yet. She looked up to see her Mistress standing in the doorway, silhouetted by the light from behind. "I hope you got plenty of sleep my dear." She said in a cruel tone that said she knew she hadn't. "A slave is nothing more than a tool. One you expect to be ready whenever you desire it. If you are told to sleep you do so and you sleep well. From now on you'll be getting five hours chance to sleep a day and you better make the most of it. Be good and I may reward you with more."

Lisa blinked, taking in what she was saying into her sleep deprived mind. She frowned as a few quick mental sums gave her the realisation that it meant that there were going to be nineteen hours of new torments starting now. She wisely chose to keep her mouth shut. Her Mistress stepped into the room, pulling a leash attached to Sophie, the only other slave she had seen so far and only person whose name she knew in this God forsaken place. "Lisa, do you remember the second rule I gave you?"

She swallowed and furrowed her brow. She had been too frightened to remember to pay attention and so she had no choice but to shake her head and look sorry, "N-no Mistress." She got a disapproving look.

"The second lesson is that you do as you are told without question, hesitation or complaint. There is another part to it that I did not teach you and will have to strive to do so. Incompetence is not an excuse. Remember what you are told, do not tell me you can't do something, or expect mercy if you forget what you are told next time." Lisa swallowed. "Now, Sophie here is to keep you company whilst I sleep. I don't want you falling asleep again and her obedient behaviour will be a good example for you. Think of her as your competition, strive to please me better than she does and I'll reward you."

Lisa wasn't too sure what was coming next. But as two guards slipped into the room behind the two other women, carrying bundles of ropes and other objects she was sure it wasn't going to be to her liking... not that she had thought for a moment that it would be. "First things first. Lisa, you need to return the favour to Sophie for yesterday." Her tone suddenly changed as she addressed the other girl, in a terse, clipped ordering fashion, "Sophie. Lay on your back, legs apart." To Lisa's surprise the girl responded almost immediately as the woman spoke. "Good. Now..." She spoke in her more honeyed tone to Lisa, "Lisa, you are going to show her what I taught you and make her cum with that pretty little tongue of yours."

"But Mistr-"

"Ah! No complaints, no questions, no hesitation." She stepped forward and undid the lock that held the leash to the floor, pulling Lisa over to where the other girl laid, legs spread in an unabashed fashion. Lisa pushed aside any questions or fears regarding how long it would be before she did as she was told so willingly. She let out a small grunt of frustration as she felt the sole of the shoe on the back of her head pushing her down between the other girl's legs. It pressed until her lips were against her labia and then pressed further until her face was well and truly buried in the other girl's intimate folds, her mouth wrapped around her sex in the most lustful fashion. She blushed and grunted slightly, her mouth too full to make even a sound of protest, the foot lifted to Lisa's relief.

Doing as she was told she licked between her pink lips as she had been instructed. Her tongue flicked over the girls small bud, gaining a moan from the girl that put colour to Lisa's face. She hadn't even imagined someone doing this to her before yesterday and now here she was pleasuring the second woman in as many days. The taste wasn't unpleasant and it wasn't painful or taxing on her body, so she had to admit it wasn't the most unlikeable act, relatively speaking, there were worse things... as she would very quickly discover.

The first sign she got that something was happening was when the two guards knelt down beside her and took hold of her limbs, gripping tightly. It interrupted the work of her tongue as she called out angrily. She received a heavy and sharp slap to her rear that was pointing upwards slightly in the position she was being held, "Don't stop licking." The voice of her Mistress commanded. Lisa winced at the slap and did as she was told, though the grip of the other women didn't slacken. She started to feel increasingly nervous.

When she felt the solid tip of something wet slip into her still slightly sore rear entrance she almost choked on her tongue. Spluttering she groaned with mixed pleasure and pain. She had started to feel the potential for enjoyment, but the situation and untested nature of the act kept her away from truly enjoying it regardless of how it felt. "Wa-wait please-"

"No. No pleading, no bargaining or I will go faster. Trust me when I say that a man most certainly would." Lisa gasped as the smooth object slipped further in and she felt the unmistakable feeling of her Mistresses hips against her behind. She was wearing the object, the same place she'd imagine a man's organ would be. "Keep licking her pussy slave!" She felt a small thrust against her rear as the last inch was forced in, garnering a small cry from her lips. She quickly pressed them to Sophie's pussy again with a whimper and half-heartedly resumed. She let out a moan as the large object started to slide back out, only for it to be re-entered. She blushed, her eyes widening as she realised her Mistress was simulating having sex with her. "I will stop when Sophie cums."

Lisa gasped with each slow thrust back inside her. She had heard talk about wedding nights and what to expect, but only snippets. This would be what a man would do to her. Only he'd enter her puss- her womanhood. That this woman was doing this to her now, in this way, was almost too much embarrassment to bear. Could she ever hope for a husband and hope to have sex with him without remembering this? Her tongue worked quickly on Sophie's clit, deftly stimulating with more enthusiasm than she had shown it before. She moans into her work as the thrusting becomes slightly faster, slightly harder, each inward push ending with the sound of hips slapping against the cushioning of her soft buttocks. She would be embarrassed at the sound if she had the time to think about it, it was all she could do to keep herself relaxed to let it enter less painfully whilst continuing to lick. She almost cried out in joy as she heard Sophie's own cries of ecstasy.

She felt the hand of her Mistress stroking through her hair, gripping hold roughly as she gave one last, deep and fast thrust that Lisa wasn't quite expecting, causing her to call out in a wordless groan. Only then did she slip the phallic object from her abused hole and Lisa gave a small soft moan of relief. The two guards release her and she fell limply to the floor, breathing heavily. As she lay, trying to get her breath back and whimpering softly, she hardly registered the fact that she was being manhandled by the two women. They bent her legs as they tied her ankles to her thighs, her arms behind her back and then forced her to kneel back up, tying her wrists to the ring on the floor that had held her leash.

It wasn't until the intimidating black, replica of a male's penis came into view that she really took in what was happening. The thing startling her into lucidity as she realised she'd never seen one before. The closest encounter she'd had was when the vile mercenary had nearly raped her. The thing was intimidatingly big. She couldn't have taken that inside her could she? Her eyes glanced around frantically. She saw her Mistress standing over Sophie, she still wore the thing that went around her hips and waist and held the phallic object, that Lisa realised was appreciably smaller than what was in front of her now. Before she could get afraid about what it was for the guards began tying it, pointing up, on Lisa's thigh. She went to ask what was happening, but hesitated, knowing it would only incur more punishment. She bit her bottom lip instead and kept quiet whilst her stomach flipped in fear and dread.

Kneeling with her feet under her, her arms pulled back behind her and fixed to the floor, she could move very little, other than if she chose to fall backwards. However, as Sophie was guided to sit down on Lisa's thigh, she took that option too. Lisa watched, half in amazement, half in shock as her Mistress guided the large black member into Sophie. She let out small moans as she sat down on it, her Mistress making small encouraging sounds as she kept forcing her down until it was fully inside her and she straddled Lisa's thigh. "Good girl." She said in a sickly sweet tone.

She noticed for the first time that Sophie had also had something strapped to the same thigh as Lisa. It looked almost like a brush made out of bristles of different sizes and thicknesses. As Sophie went onto her knees, her thigh slid between Lisa's legs and under her, mirroring Lisa's position. She let out a small moan as the object scraped along her sensitive folds. Trying to lift her body she felt the weight of Sophie on her knee and then the hands of her Mistress on her shoulders holding her down. It was uncomfortable to sit still on the other girl's leg and yet trying to move was only making it worse. She whimpered as the guards came back with yet more rope, now wrapping it around her waist and Sophie's and under them, pulling the hips harder down onto each other's thighs. "Ah- please not so tight." She whimpered, getting a stern look from her Mistress.

They were left, each sitting on the other's right thigh, bodies pressed together, she felt Lisa's smaller, pert breasts press against her own and blushed, pulling back slightly. However a hand grabbed her collar and linking a short chain to it and then Sophie's that manoeuvrability was taken from her too. Instead she was left with her face inches from the other girl's. She blushed and turned away. For her trouble she got a hand full of hair tugged, forcing her back to facing the other girl. "Now, while I'm gone, I want you and Sophie to get to know each other better. She's going to teach you how to properly kiss someone else, as you are as probably less experienced in that than licking another woman's pussy right now." Lisa blushed knowing that they both knew it was true, voicing it only made her feel more like a whore. "If you stop, or aren't enthusiastic enough, Sophie will call the guards. Won't you Sophie?"

The other girl, her eyes locked on the woman who held Lisa's hair nodded softly, her eyes seeming almost glazed over; Lisa wondered if she even had the capacity to make her own thought, "Yes Mistress."

"Good girl. And Lisa, if the guards tell me that you didn't play nicely I'll have to show you just how big that dildo attached to your thigh would feel in your pretty little arse." Lisa swallowed and frowned, shaking her head fearfully. She considered asking how long she was going to be left here but before she could her face was pressed into Sophie's and the other girl started kissing. Her lips quickly guided Lisa's open, her tongue slipping inside Lisa's mouth, searching for hers. Flustered and feeling rather unsure she let her tongue lightly press back against the other girl's but she kissed her deeper, sucking and kissing until she caught Lisa's tongue and drew it more into the kiss. She blushed as she felt the girl's hands on her breasts, she was obviously not bound the same way Lisa was. She squeezed them and massaged them, tweaking her nipples and making a small moan escape from the kiss that Lisa embarrassingly realised was her own.

She heard as the other three women left, closing the door behind them. Still Sophie kissed her like her life depended on it. She had hoped she'd stop when the other woman left. If anything she was getting more into it, kissing roughly, biting at Lisa's lips, but never letting their mouths move apart. She squeezed Lisa's breasts harder, getting a small squeak from her and as she felt Sophie's weight start to move up and down slightly on her thigh causing the odd brush between her legs to move in a very distracting fashion she felt her resolve snap. She shook her head, pulling her mouth free. "What are you doing?!" She said in a harsh whisper.

Sophie gave her a confused look, "Wh-what do you mean?"

Lisa kept her voice quiet as to not attract the guards' attention "You, you're enjoying this. She's not watching, you don't have to be so... so... enthusiastic about it?" She growled.

She just frowned and shook her head, "Mistress told us to so-"

"I don't care what she said, she's not here. You don't have to act so much like a... a whore." She blushed a little.

If Sophie was offended she didn't show it, "I'm just doing as I was told."

Lisa nodded a little, realising that she must be simple or something, "But why? I mean, now she isn't here she wouldn't know if you were still kissing me would she. We could just start again when we hear the door open."

She thought about it for a moment and then shook her head, "Mistress wouldn't like that."

Lisa's mouth opened slightly in shock, "W-well yeah. But she wouldn't know." She said, trying to give a friendly and knowing grin.

Sophie shook her head again, "She would ask."

Lisa really was confused, she gave her a rather concerned look. "You could lie... How long have you been here?"

Sophie shrugged, "A week, maybe two."

Lisa shook her head, "And before this, where were you..."

Sophie frowned and shook her head, looking quite distressed, "I-I can't... I'm not allowed to think about it." She looked more concerned and shook her head again, "I..." Tears welled up in her eyes, "I was a baker's daughter. He owed someone a lot of money. He either lost me or his right hand... he could... he couldn't keep baking without..." Her words turned to sobs. Lisa felt horrified. Not by the story of how the other girl had come to be here, but by the fact that she had been just another normal girl. Just like Lisa was... she felt her heart plummet as she wondered how long she would hold onto her sanity.

"H-hey Sophie. M-maybe you were right. Mistress wouldn't want her slaves to be disobedient would she." She couldn't believe what she was saying, but it seemed like a slightly better idea to let the girl be the slave than the crying baker's daughter and get them both in trouble. Kissing like this wasn't so bad after all.

Sophie blinked away her tears, her mask of an expression returning and hiding her sorrow, "Y-yes that sounds like a good idea." She pressed her lips back to Lisa's and the continued to kiss, her quick return to fervent passion shocking Lisa slightly as it wasn't long before she started to fuck Lisa's thigh again, moaning into her mouth in a way that made Lisa blush a deep shade of red. Maybe the switch to obedient slave wasn't quite as far away as Lisa thought...

2.

Lisa hadn't realised how sore her lips and tongue could get from kissing. By the time their Mistress returned, they must have been kissing for hours. She'd asked Sophie to stop on occasion after the first time but she'd threatened to call the guards and her Mistress's threat regarding Lisa's punishment kept her from letting her. She had kissed until her mouth was numb and the act had gone from humiliating, to slightly enjoyable to boring to almost something she didn't really pay any of her mind to. The movement of Sophie on her leg as she'd brought herself to climax several times had moved the brush like device between Lisa's own leg, stimulating her and stopping her from getting distracted. Though, Sophie wouldn't allow that, occasionally deciding to play with Lisa's breasts, squeezing, fondling and lightly tugging on her nipples.

She had been thankful when they guards had been ordered to remove the two of them from their entanglement and she could finally take deep breaths in and out through her mouth. She moved her mouth, trying to get the feeling back into her sore lips and tongue. However she wasn't paying attention to those around her and didn't have a chance to stop the guard as they took hold of her and slipped something into Lisa's mouth. She cried out, the sound muffled as she felt like they were choking her, jamming something down her throat. She tried to grab at it, pull it out, but they slapped her hands away, hardly bothered by them. She struggled to breathe through her nose as they pulled the straps behind her head. She realised that it was a smaller replica of what Sophie had sat upon and as she put her hand to her mouth she could feel the circular outline of the end of what it was attached to the strap that stopped her spitting it out. She reached behind her head and found only something metallic and what felt like a key hole. She whimpered, slightly, but even that sound was muffled, having a fake penis forced into her mouth was horrifyingly embarrassing.

Her Mistress walked in and gave her a knowing smile. Lisa, for obvious reasons did not return the smile. She glanced to Sophie, "Did she behave?" Lisa felt her heart freeze as she waited for the other girl's reply. She eyed Lisa and then her Mistress and Lisa's heart sank as she saw the same obedient look in Sophie's eyes.

"Mostly Mistress... but she was bad to begin with. She asked questions and made me upset Mistress." She swallowed and quickly added, in Lisa's defence, "B-but she was good after that Mistress! She even moved her leg to pleasure me Mistress." Lisa blushed, she hadn't done that. Had she? She blushed some more at the doubt.

Her Mistress gave Sophie an appraising look and then Lisa and smiled, viciously. "Do I need to punish you Sophie?"

The other girl nodded softly, "Y-yes Mistress."

She smiled, "How does ten swats from a riding crop and sucking the cock of one of the slaves on the male side sound?"

Sophie didn't even blush or hesitate, she nodded. "Yes Mistress." The woman eyed Sophie and she quickly added, "Thank you Mistress!" To her grovelling. Lisa paled at the punishment Sophie had been given. Her mouth, held open as it was, a strong aid in imagining what it would be like to take a man in such a way. She had been told she'd do it eventually, but the act sounded horrifying. The idea of someone wanting to fuck her mouth... fuck her face in such a lewd way made her shiver in fright.

12