Motel Manager Ch. 3

Story Info
Anne shows off by the pool.
5k words
4.21
45.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkipperD
SkipperD
11 Followers

3.

As I left my room I felt the humid Florida heat hit me like a blast furnace. The wind was calm, and I felt my already sweaty body begin to drip. I didn't need to lower my nose to smell the semisweet odor that was coming from every inch of my body. I wondered if the smell would really awaken the involuntary animalistic desires in people like I had heard. I'd just be happy if the boys thought that I smelled really nasty, because that's how I felt. They knew why I was smelling so bad! They watched me as I wiped my pussy juice all over my arms, face, and chest. I was feeling really nasty today!

I walked up to the pop machine and looked toward the pool. There was a older lady arranging her towel on a lounge chair, but Mark and Tom were nowhere in sight. Buying another Coke, I put all my stuff on the ice machine. I wanted to inspect how I looked. My special flashing bathing suit was already wet from my sweat, as if I had already been in the pool. The liner had been removed so my nipples could show through the light colored material when it was wet. The top was a size too large, and when I moved my arms in a certain way, most of my C-cup breast could be seen from the top. I had removed the elastic from the leg part of the bottom too.

Pulling it down off my hips a little, I stuck a finger inside near my pussy to feel how much room there was between my crotch and the suit material. My pussy was still dripping wet, and it was making the suit wet. The was no liner in the suit bottom either, so my pussy juice had stained through. I figured that I could slip a golf ball down there with room to spare. I looked over my sweaty body and my suit that was almost falling off. I looked indecent and miserably hot. My aroma filled my nose again. Pleased with everything, I gathered up my stuff and headed to the pool. As I began to wonder how this might play out, the butterflies returned to my stomach. Boy! I was having a lot of fun today!

The only person at the pool was swimming laps. There were only a few reclining loungers around the pool, so I was forced to choose one next to where she had her stuff. She had a towel, a cooler, and a large canvas duffel bag. Sitting on the end of the lounger, I watched as she swam her laps. She seemed to be getting quite a work-out. Looking down between my legs, I saw that she wouldn't be able to look inside my suit unless I opened them a little. While she was swimming away from me, I slipped my hand inside and gathered more smelly pussy juice. My hand came out dripping with the stuff, and I rubbed it on the back of my sweaty neck and chest. Dipping my finger in again, I brought it up and licked it off. I looked back at the pool, and thought she might have caught me. I reminded myself that I'd better be more careful!

The boys weren't showing up yet. I was beginning to think that they hadn't figured out that I was at the pool. The heat in the air and my obsessive desire to act dirty for them again began to make my hands shake. I noticed that an orgasm wanted to start growing deep inside of me.

"Hi, there." The lady said as she swam to the side of the pool near me. "The water's great!"

"Ya, it looks good." From what I could see, she was a rather average looking thirty year old. "I didn't know that anyone new had checked in." I continued.

"No. My car is getting fixed, and I couldn't resist using the pool while it's getting worked on. I hope they don't mind. I changed over there, behind the ice machine!" She didn't sound concerned, just a bit amused that she was getting away with something.

"That's OK!" I said with a smile. "I'm the manager here, and I'd kind of like some female company for a change. The only guests today are two boys."

"Ya know, you look really hot. Why don't you jump in and join me?" A big smile grew on her face.

"Not just yet, I just put on some...ah...stuff, and I don't want it to wash off." Her eyes roamed down my sweaty body, and I felt the familiar tickle in my guts. I glanced down to see what she was seeing. A sweat river was running in my cleavage. If she was standing over me she would see my dark nipples from down the front of the oversize top. If she examined my crotch she would notice that, if she got a better angle, she could be look inside my suit. I quickly looked back at her, and her smile grew a little bigger.

"That's a very interesting suit!" She said with a big smile. "My name's Amy, and you have a beautiful tan...young lady!"

"Thanks. I'm Anne. This is an old suit. Some of the elastic is broke." Her interest sounded a bit erotic to me, and for some reason I felt like telling her about my plan. "Ah...well...actually...I thought I'd give those boys a little show. It gets boring when it's slow like this. What do you think of this?" I shifted to the side a bit and opened my legs. Amy's eyes dropped to my exposed pussy.

"Mmmmm...Yes! That's nice!" She looked up and licked her lips. "Just how old are these boys?"

"They're about eighteen. Checked in earlier." My breath quickened as I realized that she was hitting on me. "I only wanted to see what they'd do when they saw..." My attention got broken when Mark and Tom appeared on the path to the pool. "Shhhh! Here the come. I kind of get off on this." I tried to hide my embarrassment from telling a stranger about my perversion. "That's OK with you?"

"Cool!" She whispered. "I can help you with your little experiment! I like to do fun shit too." The boys threw their towels on the table, and tried to look at us without being obvious.

"Hi, guys!" I said as I walked boldly toward them. "Your dad asked me to keep an eye on you. Are you keeping yourselves entertained?" They didn't know that I understood the humor in my question.

"Ya, we're having a GREAT time!" Mark said, laughing at Tom. I thought I saw him wink at him.

"Well..." I continued while slipping between them, putting my sweaty smelly arms across their shoulders. "...if you need anything, don't be shy!" Both their eyes dropped down the front of my suit where most of my breasts were visible. I sniffed the air and noticed that the strong odor of cunt was unmistakable. I knew that the boys should remember my gathering up the pussy juice and spreading it on myself earlier.

"Ya, sure lady..." Tom said as they both pulled themselves away from my slippery hug. "...we're going in the water now."

"Hey, Anne!" Shouted Amy as the boys dove into the pool. She had gotten out of the water and was standing next to her lounger, waving me over to her. Now that she is out of the water, I could see that she was tall and a little too lean. The top half of her breasts, which were a little too big for her skinny frame, were exposed by the skimpy one piece suit. "You gave them a nice peek down your top. "She whispered as I approached. "They really liked it!"

"Shhhh! I don't want them to hear!" I spoke quietly into her ear.

"What is that you're wearing? Smells weird. Kind of familiar. I can't quite put my finger on it." She leaned in for another smell.

"I don't exactly know what's in it." I lied. "Some kind of Indian plant and some herbs mixed in water, I think. I just dumped the rest of the bottle on me before I came out. That's why I'm so wet." She rubbed her hand on my sweaty chest and brought it to her nose.

"It's not oily at all, but the smell is really different. Kind of sexy smell. Mmmm! I think I like it!" We were standing close together, and it seemed to me that she was about to kiss me. She put her hands on my shoulders and rubbed them down my arms, and then back up again. "Oooo, what kind of show did you what to do for them...girl?" I was sure that my pussy smelling sweaty body was turning her on. I was torn between doing my thing for the boys and getting this older lady in my room for some fun.

"Oh! I forgot about them!" I giggled softly. The boys were both standing in the shallow end, not too far from us. "I'd like it if you would kind of rub the stuff around a little for me. I didn't get my back too good. Then, the rubbing could get a bit erotic. You could get lost in the task and pretend you forget that we ain't alone."

"Ya! Sure...I'd like that. Lay down, little one." Amy whispered in my ear. We were both beginning to breath heavy. She moved between me and the boys, and slipped a hand inside my top and onto my breast. "I think everybody is going to like this!"

"Aaaa..." I started, but couldn't find anything to say. With her hand squeezing my breast, I hesitated for a moment, lost in her green eyes. Resisting the ague to put my lips on hers just a few inches away, I laid on my stomach, and unhooked my top for her. She began by pushing the smelly sweat from my neck and shoulders onto my back. Slowly her hands softy spread the moisture around, not missing an inch. As she progressed past the small of my back, she lifted up the waist band of my suits and slid her wet hand inside. Slowly she wiped one bun, then the other, and back to the first one again. When she finished playing with my buns, she slipped a finger between them. Starting at the very bottom, her finger slid up over my butt hole and out the top.

"How did you get so much lotion down in there?" She asked. I didn't tell her that, about a half hour earlier, I was fucking myself with the bottle and pussy juice got all over everything. I just wiggled my ass and spread my legs, hinting to her where to go next.

"I rubbed a bunch on my thighs. Could you smooth it around for me, Amy?" With my legs apart like this, I knew that my cunt was showing. Her hand found the wetness on my thighs and began to rub it around. It felt wonderful having her hand rubbing my legs so close to my wet pussy. She pushed the moisture to the back side of my legs, and tried to spread it evenly around. On one of her trips down there, a finger brushed along the length of my cunt. I pushed my crotch out a little, and she did it again. "Mmmm. That's nice." I moaned. The next time, her finger lingered a little longer and she pushed it inside. "Oooo...Ya." I said as I raised it up a little higher. Now she forgot the idea of spreading my `lotion' around and slipped her finger deeper inside me. The boys were real quiet, but we didn't notice. She slowly finger-fucked my very wet cunt!

"Hey, baby...Why don't we forget this game and find some place where I can do this properly? This is a motel, so there must be a bed around somewhere!" Amy sounded like she was pleading, and she wasn't being very quiet about it.

"My room is just over there, lover." Her idea was better than she could realized. I didn't want to tell her that the boys would be in their room watching us through the vent. I got up and put my mouth to her ear. "I need you soooo much, Amy. Let's blow-off the boys and get it on!"

We didn't look at Mark and Tom as we gathered our stuff and exited the pool area. Hand in hand I quickly walked her to my room. As I opened my door, I glanced back at the boys. They were running toward their room. This was turning out to be much more than I had expected. I will now have an older lady doing unmentionable things to my naked body with two kids watching. Just the thought of it began to make my skin crawl. My overheated sweaty body began to get goose bumps, and a small orgasmic type rush ran through my guts.

"Those boys.." She started to say as we dropped our stuff under the vent in my room.

"Shhhh!" I interrupted. "I don't want to talk about that any more. Now's the time for just us!" The boys surely were in position, and I didn't want her to talk about my flashing game. I led her by the hand next to my bed and put my arms around her waist.

"OK little lady, get ready!" She said, and roughly planted her mouth over mine. Her hands started pulling off my swimming suit, and her tongue danced around deeply in my mouth. I grabbed the straps of her suit and pulled it down off her shoulders. When we were both naked and still kissing, I pulled her body close to mine. My knee slipped between her legs and found her mound. Her hands reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling me into her tightly. My thoughts drifted to our audience and I began to plan what kind of performance to give them.

"Amy, can I sit on your face now?" I asked after breaking away from the kiss. "I'm really ready for some more pleasure!"

"Now, you've already done your thing out at the pool." Amy said as she reached for her bag. "There's some particular things that I have a fetish for too! But, you'll have to trust me a little with this."

"Amy, I'm so horny I'll do anything you want!" My hand was busily stroking my clit as I talked, bringing me close to my next orgasm. "I want to stick my tongue in your pussy, Amy. I need to taste you!" The idea of what the boys were watching and listening made me so hot! I lifted one leg on the bed and started to pound two fingers in and out of my wet cunt for them. "Hurry, Amy! I'm so horny! What's in the bag for us? I'm ready to do anything for you."

"That's wonderful! You're really going to like this!" She pulled from the bag four small leather straps.

"You aren't going to whip me, are you?" For the first time in my life I was beginning to be a little afraid.

"No, dear. I'm going to strap you to the bed. I want to make you soooo helpless! Then, I'm going to make you cum! Would you like that?"

"Yes! Make me cum!" I forgot about my fear. The idea of her making me get off sounded so wonderful. The thought of not trusting her didn't enter my mind.

"Put these on your wrists and ankles, dear!" She tossed them on the bed and started digging in her bag again. I sat in the middle of the bed and strapped the leather on my arms and legs. She took two pieces of rope from her bag and tied them to the legs of my bed. Then she sat on my chest and attached the rope to the leather straps on my wrists and pulled them tight. My arms were pulled out to the side, and I couldn't move them much at all without hitting my head on the head board. She then attached a wooden pole to the straps on my ankles. The pole kept my feet at least three feet apart, and my crotch was completely open for her. I closed my eyes, and let my mind imagine how this would look to the boys. Seeing me spread-eagle like this must be stimulating for them. Just the anticipation of what could happen next should be mind blowing. A strong desire to put my fingers back in my cunt began to drive me crazy. I pulled on my arms, but they didn't give. I felt some moisture drip out of my pussy and onto my ass.

"Please do my cunt! Put your fingers inside me! Please!" My breath was quick, and I was squirming around the best I could. "I need you to do me!"

"Shut up, whore!" She shouted. "I can do what I want now, and you can't do anything about it. I'll do you when I feel like it!" Then she sat on her knees top of me with her butt facing my face. "You are going to lick me now, you dirty little cunt! Stick your tongue out and clean off my ass hole, bitch!" She bent at the waist a little and pushed her butt toward my face. Her wet pussy was resting below my neck and her butt hole was inches from my nose. She reached around with both hands and spread her buns. "Start licking around my buns first, then move toward my hole." I started licking about two inches above her hole. She straightened up a little, forcing me a little farther away. "Just start licking, I'll move it where I want you to be!"

"I need a pillow. I can't hold my head..." I started to complain.

"I said to shut up!" She shouted again. "This will make it better." She sat up a little more, pushing her crack onto my face. "LICK, bitch!" She spread her buns a little more, and wiggled it against my mouth. My tongue move in and out of my mouth, licking her crack. Slowly she bent over more, moving my licking toward her hole. When it got right over my mouth, I circled around it with my tongue. I felt it first pucker and then relax as I licked over the top of it. "Inside, girl! Stick it inside!" I pushed my tongue in the hole, and it slowly opened up for me. She was sitting hard on my face, and I could just barely breath. Soon, my tongue was able to go in as far as I could reach. "Now, fuck it quick!" Her breathing was picking up. My tongue went in and out as quickly as it could. "Ok, girl. Now fuck my pussy!"

She put her head on my stomach, moved her crotch over my mouth, and lowered it down on my mouth. Her pussy was very wet, and my tongue easily went deep into her. I started tongue fucking her, just as I just did to her ass. "Ooo, baby! Yes!" She moaned. She raised her hips a little, and her swollen clit moved to my lips. I nibbled on it a little, and she pushed down onto my face. "OH! Baby! Suck on it! I'm coming! Ahhhh!" She screamed. I sucked her clit between my teeth really hard. She was rocking back and forth on my body, pulling on my wrists with the ropes. They were beginning to hurt.

"You're hurting me!" I begged, but she didn't stop until her orgasms had finished completely. She got off me and started looking in her bag again. "What are we going to do next?"

"You know, I told you to shut up!" She snapped. "I'm going to have to keep you quiet, and I'm going to punish you!"

"Please don't hurt me!" I pleaded. She pulled out some panties out of her bad, and waved them at me.

"This is your gage! My dirty panties from a long car ride today, you little whore!" She didn't ball them up. She just stuffed it in my mouth. "Now I don't have to hear your chatter!"

"Grrrr! Haaaeee!" I said through my nose. I was starting to get scared again. She poked around in her bag again, and brought out a some alligator clips.

"You're just going to love this, little girl. I know I will!" She opened the first one and put it firmly on my left nipple.

"Ooowrrrr!" I cried. The teeth of the clip bit into my erect tit. It really hurt! Then, before I knew it, my other nipple lighted up with pain. "Hhhhoooofff!"

"Isn't that great?" She laughed. "Oh! I forgot about your poor hot little pussy! Didn't you want something to happen down there, little whore?"

"Arrfff!" I said with an affirmative nod of the head. She dug down in her bag and pulled out a vibrator.

"Look here! It's electric! No batteries to wear down." She smiled at me. "I think that you're going to like this. But I still have two more clips. How about if I clamped them on your pussy lips?"

"Hufff hnnooff!" I shook my head no. My eyes were open wide with fear.

"Oh, my! Does the look to these clips frighten you? I can fix that." She shook a pillow out of a pillow case, pulled it over my head, and tied a knot in it. "Now you don't have to watch! Being in the dark will add some mystery to what I'm doing too! It will make it more exciting." All was quiet as she sat at the foot of the bed near where my legs being were kept open by the wooden pole. I waited for the pain of a clip being put on my pussy lips. After a long wait she poked the center of my pussy with her finger, and I quickly jerked back. "Oh! A little jumpy?" She laughed. I was getting used to the clips on my nipples. They were beginning to make them feel warm and nice, but I knew that the clips would hurt a lot more on my pussy.

I felt her push a finger into my cunt. "Mmmm. You're really wet down here, you slut!" Her finger moved out, and slid up to my swollen clit. It was sticking out of the folds of skin that it usually hid behind. She pushed at it and started to rub. "Do you like this, bitch?" She was sitting on the pole, but I was able to wiggle my hips around a little as she worked on my sensitive button. I felt another orgasm begin to flip around inside my guts. My cunt was quivering, and more moisture bubbled out.

"Oooohfff!" I cried threw the gage. I lifted my butt off the mattress as I continued coming. With one hand relentless working on my clit, a finger started rapidly fucking my wet pussy. "Mmmmm! Ffffrrr!" I cried. Orgasm after orgasm hit me, and she wouldn't stop stimulating me.

SkipperD
SkipperD
11 Followers
12