Motel Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
You make her a slut.
1.4k words
3.93
32.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and she haven't had a lot of time together. You decide to get a motel room and surprise her knowing that the motel room isn't the only surprise in store for her. Getting done with work, you go home and get ready. You dress in black pants and black turtle neck, and pick up the bag of things for her. Taking them to her, you command her to get dressed in the outfit you have bought. She is to wear only what is in the bag, only what you have given her. She is a little surprised but does as you ask. She looks so hot in the tight low cut top and short skirt, and black zip up boots. She is your own personal slut. You put a blind fold over her eyes, and ask her to keep it on until you remove it or ask her to remove it.

Leaving the house, you help her into the car making sure her skirt is just a little higher then necessary. Getting behind the wheel, you start the car, back out and head to the motel. After you get going, you reach over and put your hand on her leg right above her knee. She gasps with a little moan at the end as you massage her leg. "What are you doing she cries," as she reaches for the blindfold.

"You will not take that off slut. You will refer to me as master for the rest of our evening, pet, and you will be called whatever I chose. Do you understand?"

With a breathy voice, she slowly answers stuttering, "Y--e---s, Ma--ste--r."

"Good girl, my pet. Please also remember, do not speak unless given permission or commanded to do so. Do not question me this evening about anything. Do not speak, trust me, and know that I am in control."

She slowly, hesitatingly lowers her hand, and tries to relax; you put your hand a little higher on her thigh, pulse racing with anticipation and the excitement of her following your command. The closer you get to the motel, the higher your hand goes on her thigh, until you are stroking her sex through her underwear. She is making small short breathy gasps quietly whispering, "Oh Master."

You pull up to the motel, and tell her to wait in the car while you go to check in reminding her not to remove her blindfold. When you get back to the car, you help her out of her seat, pulling her skirt down a little, but not all the way, she can feel the cold seeping through her wet panties. You turn her so she is facing away from you, and you get a pair of handcuffs out of your pocket. Pulling her arms behind her back, you handcuff her in the parking lot. She gasps your name and says "someone might see, please don't."

You lean down and whisper into her ear, "Shhh, you bitch. You are to refer to me as Master, and you are not to talk unless told to do so. Did you forget so quickly pet? You are my slut tonight. You will trust me, and know that I will take care of you, now walk."

You guide her, keeping her back and cuffed hands in front of you shading them from view for the most part as she walks. When you get her to the room, you bend her over the bed, making sure her ass is up for your administrations. Then you pull your belt, and as you begin to spank her you tell her why she is being punished. "You were a bad slut you. You spoke out of turn, and you called me by name. You must be punished for your disobedience." Knowing that she is not use to your belt, you only give her a few strokes. Then you slowly start to undress her.

First, you turn her around so she is sitting on the bed. You take off her black boots. Her legs are bare. Sliding your hands up her legs, you push the skirt up so you can see every inch. You grab her red thong, which you also insisted she wear, and pull it down her legs. Her breathing is rapid; her sex is putting off heat so you can feel it. Your cock is straining against your zipper, wanting it.

Then slowly you unbutton her top, and undo her bra, unlocking the handcuffs only long enough to get the shirt and bra off of her. Slowly you pull her off the bed, and make her kneel before you on the floor. Standing in front of her, you unzip your pants; she hears it, knowing what you are doing. Her breathing is in short little gasps.

"Slut," you say. "You will suck my cock now." You put your hands on either side of her head putting the tip of your cock, slippery with pre cum, on her lips, you run it around, and then push the tip into her mouth. Groaning from her wet, hot mouth wrapped around you, you know you will not last long, so you start pumping in and out of her mouth.

"You will take it, slut, you will take it all," you command. "You will suck me dry and swallow it all down your tight throat. You start to fuck her face, faster and harder. Eventually getting her to take every inch of your cock, she is gagging, and groaning. The smell of her sex is all around you, she is hot, and squirming. She is on fire. Your balls tighten. You are so close.

"Ok slut, now is your time to shine." You vigorously fuck her face, while she is squirming and groaning. "Suck slut, suck now, hard." With her moaning your name around your cock, you shoot your lode into her mouth, pulling out so the last stream hits her on her face and tits.

"Good slut!" you groan. "That is just the beginning; your night of service to me is not over." You are still hard, as you pull out of her mouth. Your cock is wet with your cum and her mouth, taking the blind fold off you look deeply into her eyes.

"Good slut," you say. She nods her head, the pleading her eyes as she looks up at you from her kneeling position before you. "Is there something you wish, slut, you may speak."

"Yes, master, I am so hot from your attention! Please, I beg you, can you help me? Please, I'm begging you, kind master please, help me, I need to cum."

Bending down, you wipe your still wet cock on her breasts, rubbing it up and down between the valley, her saliva and your cum are all over her tits, pulling one up, you say, "Suck your own nipple slut, suck it hard!" She lowers her head, and reaching stretching takes her own nipple into her mouth and begins to suckle. You kneel down in front of her and take the other one into your mouth, suckling it hard. Then you place your semi hard cock at the juncture between her thighs. Her pussy is dripping her juices all over your cock. Her sex is surrounding you. She is moaning in pleasure, rubbing against you searching for relief. You pull her hair, pulling her head away from her breast, and you begin to run your hand up and down her body. "You are mine, aren't you; tell me, you are mine!"

"Yes, Master, I am yours. I am your slut, do with me what you will, please, I beg you. I need you! You are my master."

You pull her up off the floor, putting her butt on the edge of the bed, you spread her legs, and use tie downs to tie her legs to each side of the bed, spreading her open. Pushing her torso down, you look into her eyes. "That is right, my pet, and tonight, you are all mine, no disturbances." You slowly reach your hand down and run your finger up her slit, from her ass to her clit. She is so wet; her moisture is dripping off your finger. She begins to squirm, you see the excitement in her eyes, she is helpless, legs tied down, hands handcuffed behind her back, you are in charge, you are in control.