Moth Ch. 015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

After ten days, Kokata had made just as many full-balls of silk. He hoped that would do to break the ice, gathered them all up, and crawled to Lei's hole. He shivered up thoroughly not to cool her home, and scratched on the drape.

"May I come in?" he asked.

"Just a moment," said Lei. Kokata could hear her work on the drape's knot.

Lei pushed the drape aside. Her face looked so very serious.

"Come in, Black." Her voice was serious too.

Kokata slid inside, and started piling his work on her floor.

"I don't know if I love you," said Lei.

Kokata dropped one of the full-balls, and it rolled away into a corner. The statement had come out of nowhere.

"Why would you need to know if you love me?" asked Kokata, his eyes on the full-balls which he had stacked.

"Because one day I am going to love someone a lot," said Lei. "Our seer was never wrong."

"What does that have to do with me?" Kokata added another full-ball to the neat stack.

"I'm very attracted to you," said Lei.

Kokata placed yet another full-ball, neatly on the stack. Her statement was too surreal to affect him.

"But if I should manage to seduce you, then what will happen when my great love arrives?" asked Lei.

"I will kill him," said Kokata. That was how simple it was.

Kokata placed the last two balls on the neat pile, then fetched the runaway ball and put that on the very top. Strangely, he was feeling very calm.

"You didn't have to make me silk," said Lei. She sounded shaken.

Kokata turned to her.

"I will kill your lover," he said, and he knew it was true. "Even if I can't have you."

"Don't talk like that." Lei's voice was shaking.

Kokata saw one of Lei's larger knives in a corner. He picked it up by the blade and took it to Lei.

"What are you doing?"

Lei sounded scared. Her hand shook when he grabbed hold of it and folded her fingers around the hilt of the knife. He kept his legtips around her hand, so she couldn't let go of the knife, and raised the blade to his own throat.

"Stop it," whispered Lei.

"Kill me, or I kill him," snarled Kokata, forcing her hand to hold the blade to his jugular.

"Stop it," screamed Lei.

Kokata released her hand and Lei took the knife from his throat and pointed it to the floor. She was shaking.

"I love you," snarled Kokata.

Lei just stood there. Looking at him. Trembling. Shaking. When she finally spoke, her question was as surreal as her previous ones:

"Do you think I am beautiful?"

"Yes," said Kokata, she might as well have asked if water was wet.

Lei let the knife drop. It's tip sank deep into the silk on the floor, and it stuck there, still upright.

Kokata stared at it. He had a strange feeling that he was dreaming.

Lei stepped forward, pulled his face to hers, and kissed him, and then Kokata knew for a fact that he was dreaming. So it was allright for him to kiss her back. And it was also allright for him to shred her clothes, piece by piece. And while she clung hard to him, kissing him harder for every item he tore off her, it was also allright for him to carry her to her bedding.

As he pushed his manhood into her, Kokata realised he wasn't dreaming. But, by then nothing could have stopped him. He moved in and out of her, and Lei was moving with him. She was moaning with pleasure and was grinding into his every move.

In very few moves, Kokata reached a peak unlike any he could ever reach alone. Shooting his seed into Lei was beyond words. He could have died that very moment and it would have been worth it.

He collapsed on top of Lei. His legs were too weak to carry him, and she was nice and warm.

They lay like that in silence for a few moments. Then Lei, very quietly, said:

"You're a bit heavy, could you roll off, please?"

Kokata found enough strength to roll off.

Lei's bed really was very soft.

Lei was watching Black sleep. Her heart had finally slowed down and the yearning feeling in her gut had settled a bit. In the last days, she had imagined many things about sex, especially about sex with Black, but she had never imagined it would be that swiftly done with.

It most certainly hadn't occurred to her that it would leave her less satisfied than not doing anything at all. The part with Black nearly fainting afterwards had been quite a surprise too.

Yet, in spite of all the disappointment and mixed emotions, the sight of Black's sleeping face gave her a warm feeling in her stomach. He looked so peaceful.

"Maybe your baby is inside me right now," whispered Lei with a smile. She had absolutely no fear for what such a child would be.


*

Posted on literotica.com with permission of author: Nanna Marker; literotica ID ellynei.

Dear Moth-readers, there is no reason to be upset about the short chapters :) The offer to get the whole thing e-mailed stands until the whole thing is posted. Feel free to use a freshly made, temporary mail for the matter.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers
12