Moth Ch. 025

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

"Because I was struggling and screaming, Baltin thought that Kano was trying to rape me. So, as soon as he reached us, he pulled Kano off me and started beating him up."

Bettina broke into howling laughter along with her two friends.

"It was the worst thing that ever happened to me," she pushed out between cramps of laughter. "By the time I managed to stop Baltin, Kano's face was one big bloody bruise. It was horrible."

The three women were still laughing.

"He broke Kano's nose," hiccupped Hevalla. "It still has a lump right here." Hevalla pointed on her own nose.

"He had such a pretty nose," sobbed Bettina, weak with laughter.

Djinni just laughed.

Lei wished she had understood all the story. The finish was kind of funny, with it all being so long ago, and everyone being fine now. But having been so confused all the way through did take a lot out of it.

Submitted to literotica.com by the author.

The three young women's laughter slowly faded, and Djinni rose to make tea the way beetles did --with boiling water.

"That thing with Baltin beating Kano for 'raping' Bettina is just about the funniest thing that has ever happened around here," said Djinn, still smiling.

"Sneaking into the forest to have sex was fun," said Hevalla. "I miss it."

"Me and Kano still do it," said Bettina. "It spices things up, and now that we're mated, we don't have to worry about Baltin tracking us down."

"You really do that?" asked Hevalla.

Bettina nodded.

"I'm so jealous," said Hevalla and waved her arms in defeat. "I'm starting to think I'll never have sex again."

"Lon really won't have sex with you while you're pregnant?" asked Djinni.

"It's as if he can't look at me without losing his hard on," said Hevalla, and dejectedly padded her belly.

"I don't get that man," said Bettina, shaking her head. "Kano would never dream of leaving me unsated."

"If my man didn't satisfy me, he'd need to find himself another woman," stated Djinni. "I'd throw him out in a heartbeat."

"No you wouldn't," said Hevalla. "You're attached to him like a fly to resin."

"Baltin isn't the kind of leader to refuse to undo a mating," said Djinni, handing Hevalla a cup of hot tea.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it," said Hevalla and sipped her cup. "Oh, this is good tea."

"Well," said Djinni. "Even if I wouldn't leave my man, that doesn't mean you can't leave yours."

Djinni handed Bettina a cup of tea too.

"Oh, I could. But I'm as stuck to him as you are to yours.," admitted Hevalla. "Besides, it's not like he refuses to satisfy me. He'll use his fingers whenever I ask him to. He'll even go down on me." Hevalla sighed, long and heavily. "It's just not the same when he isn't into it. It makes me feel so alone, you know? Like I might as well do it myself."

The three went quiet and sipped their tea.

"Aat oes o own on ean?" asked Lei, when the silence had lasted a while.

"What?" asked Hevalla.

"Go down on means to use his mouth and tongue on you," explained Djinni, who had an uncanny ability to decipher Lei's attempts at talking.

"More specifically it's when he uses his mouth and tongue on your dewslit," corrected Bettina.

"That's what I meant," said Djinni.

"What do people call it where you're from?" asked Hevalla.

"Don't make her talk," interrupted Djinni. "Healer's orders. Sorry, Lei, you'll have to wait three more days before telling us things."

For once Lei was glad that she wasn't allowed to say anything.

"She can still nod or shake her head," said Bettina. "We just have to ask questions that can be replied with yes or no."

"As long as you don't tempt her to reply with more than that," allowed Djinni.

"Is Black good at 'going down'?" asked Bettina. "Yes, or no?"

Lei shook her head.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for you," said Bettina. "As soon as you get well, you tell him to go talk to Kano. He can give him some tips."

"My Lon isn't too bad either," said Hevalla. "He can probably teach Black a thing or two too.

Lei shook her head again, they had misunderstood, she had never allowed Black to 'go down on' her.

"Oh!" exclaimed Bettina. "He won't go down on you at all? That... that no good, moody, selfish, arrogant legged ball of slime! Dump him, girl. Gather your legs and send him off crying."

Lei shook her head harder and took her hands to her eyes. Why did they have to assume that Black wouldn't do for her?

"Poor, Lei," comforted Djinni, and moved from the couch to Lei's bunk. "Stuck as a fly to resin."

"I'm gonna give that ugly spider a piece of my mind," said Bettina and jumped off the couch.

Sooner than Lei could even think to shake her head, Bettina was out the door and gone.

Lei made a move to follow, but Djinni pushed her back, and held on.

"O," insisted Lei, reaching her arms toward the door, Bettina had left through. "O! Ob er."

"I'll stop her if you stay here," promised Djinni, holding on to Lei with both her man-arms and her beetle-arms.

"Ob er," insisted Lei, and struggled to get up.

"I will when you hold still," scolded Djinni. "The healer don't want you running around, especially not in daylight."

"Od ii auld."

"I'll go tell her it's not his fault as soon as you calm down," promised Djinni.

---==(o)==---

Kokata simply eyed the short chubby woman, as she commenced on the fourth round of 'giving him a piece of her mind' as she had so eloquently put it as soon as he had jumped to her.

From a far distance hearing his name yelled had been terrible; he had feared something had happened to Lei. So, when the little woman, whom he recognised as Kano's woman, had stated she had come to give a piece of her mind, he had been relieved.

Puzzled, but relieved.

Then the woman had started calling him names. She had quite a vocabulary and seemed intent to get around to using all of it.

Kokata assumed she was upset about him scaring children with a man-sized beetle-beast, and let her rant. A few hours of spinning silk had calmed him down, and he was actually feeling a bit guilty about the whole tree-beetle-beast thing.

"... rot-breathed, debilitated, insensitive, piece of batshit!" ranted the woman and stopped to breathe.

That was the end of round four. Kokata calmly eyed the woman and waited to see if she was done.

"What kind of a man..." began the woman.

Apparently there was a fifth round. Kokata couldn't imagine what she hadn't called him yet.

"... refuses to go down on his woman? You're a..."

"What are you talking about?" snarled Kokata, for the first time interrupting the woman's tirade.

"Lei is crying because you won't go down on her," stated the woman. "I don't know how you managed to get such a fine woman to fall for you, but not satisfying her is just cruel. What kind of heartless..."

Copyright of Nanna Marker 2010.

"Lei," interrupted Kokata, "is crying because I won't lick her dewslit?"

"Of course she is," yelled the woman. "Women have needs you know. Needs. You ought to have your skin peeled off your..."

"Lei thinks..." began Kokata, but the woman just dove deeper into a description of all the things that someone ought to do to him.

"Shut up," snarled Kokata and pushed toward the woman till his nose almost touched hers.

The woman went quiet but didn't retreat.

"Thank you," said Kokata and moved his face a beetle-step away from hers. "Are you saying that Lei thinks I don't want to lick her privates?"

"You..." began the woman, sounding as angry as ever. Then she paused, and looked to be thinking about it. "She..." Kano's woman, seemed to have run out of words.

"Yes?" asked Kokata.

"You mean to tell me you don't refuse to go down on her?" The woman still sounded angry.

"I don't mean to tell you anything," snarled Kokata. "I want to know what Lei told you."

"Lei is crying," stated the woman, folding her arms over her ample chest.

Kokata's stomach constricted. If Lei was crying, why was he out here alone, instead of holding her in his arms?

"She won't let me see her," snarled Kokata.

"A man who doesn't satisfy his woman doesn't deserve any better," stated the small woman, mercilessly.

Kokata narrowed his eyes at her. The beetle-woman seemed completely oblivious to the fact that he could chop off her head with a swipe of one leg. The thought was strangely calming.

"How, am I supposed to satisfy her?" snarled Kokata.

"You could start out by asking my man how it is done," snapped the woman.

"As much as I would love a lesson from someone who is so obviously a master of the craft," snarled Kokata and circled the woman, eyeing her as if she were prey, "I don't see what good it will do me."

"What good it will do YOU?" the woman was furious to the point of screaming at him. "What about Lei? You selfish mak-sludge, you ignorant, arrogant..."

"Shut up," snarled Kokata, but the woman wasn't done.

"moronic, cantankerous, atrocious..."

"SHUT UP," yelled Kokata, again pushing his face to hers.

"... rude, pile of bird-dropping," finished the woman, and shoved her face so close to his that their noses touched. "I'm not afraid of you, vomit-breath."

"How," snarled Kokata. "Am I supposed to satisfy Lei when she won't let me touch her privates?"

The woman's mouth dropped open and she took a step back.

"I thought you were lovers," she said, apology and confusion in her voice.

"We are," snarled Kokata. "But she won't let me near her dew-slit with anything but my pecker." Kokata averted his eyes.

"And I can't last a tenth as long as Kano does," he added shamefully. Then snapped his mouth shut, he hadn't meant to reveal that he had spied on her and Kano.

"Oh, don't worry about that," said the woman, all comfort and concern. "I doubt any other man can last as long as Kano does. He has put a lot of practice and effort into it."

"You think he would tell me how?" asked Kokata, hoping the woman wouldn't ask how he knew so much of Kano's abilities. Maybe she assumed that he had just heard how good Kano was. After all, he hadn't just seen Kano in action, he had also heard the woman herself bragging about him to her friends.

"Of course, he will," said the woman. "I'll tell him to teach you everything he knows. That's what I came for."

"Oh," said Kokata. He had thought she had come to call him names.

"Why won't Lei let you touch her?" she asked.

"She..." Kokata hesitated. Lei might not appreciate him spilling every detail of their privacy to this beetle-woman.

"Go on," urged the woman.

"She..." Kokata shook his head.

"You can tell me," she said. "I'm a woman."

Kokata guiltily glanced about for possible spies, then he moved forward and whispered into the woman's ear, as Rebekka would in his when talking about feeding.

*

Posted on literotica.com with permission of author: Nanna Marker; literotica ID ellynei.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers
12