Mother Accepts Role As Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arto59s
Arto59s
70 Followers

And then it was over. He came inside her ass. His cum was back to full force. His mother felt the gush in her ass. Her pain eased as Paul's cock lost its rigidity. They lay for a few moments before Paul rose, and walked back to his bedroom.

He does not know how long his mother lay downstairs with her virginal white knickers around her thighs and her cum impregnated ass for all to see. He did not care either. Whatever would happen now, would happen. He could not change the fact that he had watched his mother eat Mrs Bell's pussy. He could not change that she had eaten his cum off Mrs Bell's left tit - her gloriously large tit. He could not change that his mother had given him a blowjob, swallowing his load as Mrs Bell looked on. Or that he had taken his mother from behind, despite her protests, whilst Mrs Bell held her down. Now he had raped his mother's ass because she was wearing those white panties he had cum in a few days before.

Paul took a shower and then drifted off to sleep on his own bed. It was a deep sleep, perhaps the one of a contented young man who had rutted with a lively doe, or of the rapist who had plundered his mother's cunt and ass for his own gratification.

He was awoken by the sound of his bedroom door opening. His mother entered the room wearing a yellow silk slip with lacy cups to hold her breasts. As she rounded the bed, Paul could just see in the dim light from the street, the outline of his mother's nipples, standing erect with the feel of the silk. He could make out the outline of her panties. Would they be yellow to match the slip? He remembered the thrill of finding a yellow pair in her drawer. He had to remove them from their packaging before he wanked off into them. He'd had a terrible job trying to repack them and spent days worrying she would notice somebody had been in her underwear drawer.

She moved the duvet aside and climbed in.

"I can't sleep", she said quietly. Her hand slowly moved across the bed on to Paul's leg. It gently moved up his leg to his crotch and then inside his underpants. His mother held his stiffening cock in her hand. Paul was nudged by his mother's leg as she parted them. He slid his hands under the slip and noted with some satisfaction that she was wearing slinky silk panties. He moved to climb on top of her and as he did, she slid his cock inside her panties and moaned softly as he entered her.

This was a gentle fucking of his mother. She responded to his caresses and through her actions, encouraged him to fuck her. His gentleness kept his climax long enough for him to feel his mother orgasm under him. Gently, she pushed him away, saying very quietly, "No more now."

Paul lay on his back. His mother moved across him, and then rose on her arms in front of his face. With one hand supporting her, she managed to free her breasts from the silk cups in her slip. Gently she brushed her nipples against Paul's nose and then his lips. Paul nibbled them for a few seconds before his mother carried on down his body. Licking him, pressing her breasts into him. Her face reached his erection. She stopped. She started to nibble his cock before sliding her lips over the tip. Peeling back his foreskin, she took the whole cock in her mouth. Dancing her tongue around his tip, she started to increase the tempo until Paul, unable to control himself any longer, erupted into his mother's mouth. With the love of his cock, Paul's mother teased her tongue to collect all his cum into her mouth.

Paul's mother kept him awake and stimulated long enough for her to ride his cock. By then, she was stark naked and had been overtaken by lust. She was violent in her desire for his cock inside her. He felt sudden, sharp pains as her cunt ravished his cock. He felt the changes in her weight as she rose up and then plunged herself down on his cock as though it was a stake. And she took him, letting him cum within her pussy before she eased off.

"Morning Paul", was the first sound Paul heard the next day.He looked across and the bed was empty. His mother was holding a steaming mug of tea for him which she put down on his bedside table. His mother was wearing the same dress she had worn yesterday when she had been abused and raped. With a wicked look on her face, she hitched up her skirt just enough for Paul to realise that she was wearing the white silk panties from yesterday when he had buggered her.

His mother pulled the duvet aside. "Don't forget to drink your tea". And with those few words of advice, she took him in her mouth.

Arto59s
Arto59s
70 Followers
12