Mother & Child Reunion?

Story Info
Hidden camera finds surprises.
2.2k words
4.23
139.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atkins
atkins
316 Followers

"I'm goddam sick and tired of it," he said, squinting in a really ugly way. "I think my fucking nephew is stealing stuff out of my own house. The problem is I can't catch him at it. Can you help me?"

Gavin looked desperate. He lived in a beautiful home just a few doors down from me but, because of his job, he was seldom in it. His cousin Susan and her good-for-nothing son Robert would frequently stay in his house while extensive renovations were going on in their place.

To add insult to injury, Gavin was helping them pay for the renovations since his cousin was pretty near bone-poor and her son Robert had never held a job in his life although he was almost 23 now.

I knew them both pretty well. She was a big, raw-boned kind of woman, well into her 50s. She owned very little, including the teeth in her mouth, from what I could tell. Nice person, though, even if she wasn't very bright. On the other hand, she was a regular Einstein compared to her son, Robert. He liked playing video games but couldn't quite find the time to finish his GED. He'd pick up odd jobs in the neighborhood to make a little money but he never had regular employment. He was a big kid and while he was dumb-looking, he wasn't particularly unattractive.

And here's the kicker. He was the pick of the family's litter. His oldest brother was serving 5 to 10 upstate for some petty crime he got caught at again and his other brother was living off his girlfriend in another state. Dad would beat Susan regularly but, mercifully, he had died a few years back. Not exactly an Ozzie and Harriet family. Susan and Robert had moved down here a few years ago to be close to Gavin.

Gavin wanted to throw them out but he needed proof first. He told me he discovered that stashes of money he kept around the house were disappearing and then a few small art objects (Gavin liked collecting antiques). Robert would then show up a few days later with a new video game which he would play while smoking the weed he bought at the same time. The problem was always worst when Gavin was out of town and he was headed out for a week in a couple of days.

"Can you set up one of those video things?" he asked me. "You know, something they won't see."

I work with video surveillance and I knew this job would be a piece of cake. I told him I'd install something tonight while he took them out to dinner or something.

"I want to see what's going on. And I want to hear what they say too," Gavin said. "I don't know if they're into this together. Dammit, I feel awful doing this but I'm not letting thieves live in my house, even if they are blood."

I nodded, agreed on a price and that night when I saw them leave, I grabbed some extra equipment and mikes and put them in place in the living room area. With a fish eye lens, I could pretty much see the entire living area and hear everything too. Because the equipment was so close to my home, it was easiest to just transmit the pictures and sound to my place where I could record them.

Gavin left town a few days later and I set the equipment to record what was going on whenever anyone was in the house. Later in the evening, I would review it and save any clips that I thought might be enlightening.

One thing that was enlightening to me – although probably of little interest to Gavin – was the video I saw of Susan the first night Gavin was gone. She was strutting around the house absolutely topless. No shirt, no bra, nothing.

Like I said, she was a big woman. Not fat, just large but she had tits that were so big and long I thought she'd be able to tie them into knots. And she had great big nipples on those tremendous hooters. When she walked through the living room, her tits swung from side to side like the trunks on two elephants looking for water . . .

But that wasn't the really interesting thing. What was interesting is Robert was engaged in his second-favorite activity, watching television, and she strode around like he wasn't there. Or like she didn't care that he was there.

The other interesting thing is that I found all of this kind of arousing. The next day when I got home I turned on the live feed and watched her preparing dinner. She was fully dressed but wearing some tight pants that showed off a huge ass. Damn fish eye lens! I wanted to zoom in or get a clearer picture but it wasn't possible. I could see her preparing food in the kitchen and occasionally taking a slug from a bottle next to the sink. She was wobbling a little as she put dinner on the table , then Robert and she sat down to eat.

I tried to listen to what was going on. There was not much said, certainly nothing about taking anything from Gavin, but something interesting did happen. At some point, Susan (sweet lady, like I said, but not too bright) reached down and squeezed Robert's crotch.

"Mom, don't," he said, a little irritably. She just laughed but the clear sense I got was that this was a regular ritual with her. I wondered what else went on. I was soon to learn.

Robert, apparently worn out by the exertion of eating, flopped down in the living room to watch TV while Susan cleared the table and did the dishes. I figured she had a long history of spoiling and waiting on the men in her life so this didn't seem to bother her at all, even though it annoyed me that she had to do all the work.

Another swig from the bottle, then Susan grabbed it and plopped down on the sofa next to Robert to watch one of those court TV programs. They weren't saying much to each other but this was the best place to see and hear them clearly thanks to my placement of audio and video devices.

At one point, Susan looked over at Robert and smiled at him, then grabbed his thigh. He was wearing denim pants with a t-shirt and he brushed her hand away once, twice, then gave up and she left it there. At first it was like she was just squeezing his leg playfully but then I saw her hand open and begin stroking his leg with the end of each stroke just brushing what I figured was the tip of his cock. There was no way I could tell if his cock was reacting to this but it was sure getting interesting.

Then Robert sort of sighed and laid his head down on Susan's chest. This did not sound like a sigh of contentment. It sounded like a sigh of resignation. I had the feeling that whatever was going to happen had happened before.

Susan unbuttoned her shirt and I could see those two great breasts laying flat against her chest. She lifted one up and held it to Robert who started sucking away like a big, stupid baby. Susan immediately threw her head back happily and started babbling something I couldn't make out.

Robert, no longer the reluctant player in this drama, was finally getting more enthusiastic. He pulled on her tit, switched to the other nipple and began chewing and Susan started floppng her head back and forth like she was spasming. She drove her hand down his pants and I could hear his jeans button pop open. And after a little tweaking of my sound equipment, for the first time, I could hear Susan too.

"Yeah, baby, suck on mommy. You suck on mommy until you get everything you want. Yeah. That feels good. Do you like making mommy feel good, Bobby?"

Robert just groaned, then pulled apart her shirt and encircled her great girth with his arm while kneading one huge breast and sucking on the other. Susan slid down a little on the couch and I was afraid for a moment that they would go out of camera range but she just leaned against the couch arm and I ended up having a better view than ever.

She lifted Robert's face and began slobbering him with kisses. I could see their tongues dancing in each other's mouths (apparently she had her teeth in) and Susan pulled off Robert's pants enough to grab his erect cock while they kissed. Robert started grunting more and more and then reached into the front of her pants and made an inelegant but enthusiastic grab at her cunt.

Susan threw her head back and moaned, breathing hard, then throatily she said, "That's right, baby, you play with momma. You get momma good and happy, sweetheart."

Now she was stroking his prick even faster and I couldn't understand why he didn't blow his load. I wondered from their ease in this ritual if it happened so often, he didn't cum as fast as, well, I was about to.

Robert was aflame now. "I want your pussy, mommy. I want your pussy, mommy."

Susan smiled and pulled her pants down to reveal the hairiest bush I've ever seen. I didn't see it long, however, because Robert's mouth was all over it, slurping away like it was a butterscotch sundae.

"Honey, honey, suck on mommy's pussy. That's a good boy. You make mommy feel so good, Bobby." Her voice was so thick and husky she almost sounded un-human. "Lick it warm, sweetie. Lick it warm . . ."

Robert broke away and pulled all his clothes off now, his cock erect and bobbing in anticipation. He was diving at her cunt when Susan, so incapacitated with lust just a moment earlier, stopped him. "Not there, baby. You know you can't go in there."

Robert just stared at her with his thick 7 inches hanging out aimed at her hairy love-pit like a missile returning to the silo. Apparently, however, this missile was not allowed in. Interesting. Maybe she thought it was perverse.

Susan smiled in – if you can believe it – a motherly way and patted then kissed the end of his cock, the precum dripping from her lips as she pulled away. Then she rolled over and waved the great, fat, dark ass at Robert and me in a surprisingly enchanting come-hither way. "Go get it," she said, her voice rich and throaty again.

Go get it? Get what? Robert rushed out of the frame and I heard the refrigerator door open and close, Robert returned with his hard cock and an unopened stick of butter almost as long. He came back into frame, slathered the butter along his cock then practically jammed it into Susan's great ass so she moaned, then he ran it slowly along her crack, greasing her up slowly.

"You're teasing mommy, Bobby. Do it."

For the first time, I saw Robert smile and then he bent down, and licked her asshole while she spasmed again. Finally he slipped the entire length of his engorged cock into her dark nether regions in one great swoop and she moaned and threw her head from side to side, screaming like a wild woman. It was at that point, that I shot my load while watching this real-life porn video.

Robert, however, had more self control than I. He started ramming in and out of her ass with such gusto and force that it was clear that Susan was a longtime Hershey Highway traveler, and a happy traveler at that.

Robert pumped in and out, even taking his cock out a couple of times, then slamming in back in while she screamed and moaned so loudly I worried that neighbors might call the police. Clearly, this was not something they did when Gavin was home . . .

"Bobby, baby, Bobby baby, fuck mommy. Fuck mommy's ass, Bobby. I want to taste you. I want to taste your cum. Shoot in mommy's ass, Bobby. Shoot your spunk in mommy now."

Robert was able to reach around and pull her tits, twiriling the nipples while he pumped in and out of her ass. She was backing into each thrust and they looked like a finely-honed reciprocating engine. From time to time (and the kid looked like he could go forever) he slapped her ass and she would scream happily, then finger her clit and pick up the rhythm again.

Finally he grabbed her waist and forced her ass hard down on his cock, threw his head back and pumped her full of his jism while Susan shuddered and laughed, then fell down on the couch and out of frame, continuing with the hysterical chortle. Robert's shrinking prick dripped with the semen he hadn't left in his mother. He pulled on his pants, ignored his mother completely, then changed the channel and fell into a nearby chair.

I flicked off the live monitor and made a note for Gavin: First of all, you might want to buy some new butter . . . .

atkins
atkins
316 Followers