Mother & Daughter Whore Team

Story Info
Fiona & Alice made to entertain immediately.
10.7k words
4.37
133.3k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers

It was a little more than two hours after I'd covered both Fiona and Alice's faces in my come, the plan id been conjuring up over the last few weeks had eventually culminated in me fucking both of them and Fiona confessing to Alice that she'd been my whore for almost two years.

Alice was now under no illusions that I controlled her as well as her mother and the new ground rules had been set, which is why we were all now sat watching TV naked except my whores still wore my sperm that was no dried across their faces.

Alice hadn't really said much since and still seemed shocked, confused and scared about the whole situation, me and Fiona on the other hand chatted freely as you'd expect, Fiona was after all used to and comfortable in her role as my whore. I knew she wouldn't be fazed by the weirdness of having her daughter in on the situation.

Fiona knew that I'd never make her do anything with her own daughter and vice versa with Alice with her mother, sure we'd be sailing close to the wind by having them suck and fuck the same cock but they would never be made to do anything physical with each other.

What I had at my disposal now was every young man's dream, somehow more by luck than planning I'd managed to wangle a stay at Fiona when my misses fucked off abroad following her career, what I hadn't bargained on was finding out Fiona was a neglected, desperate wife. That said she still needed some gentle persuasion but fundamentally she was addicted to my cock.

That was her downfall and mainly her useless husband's fault, if he'd of only fucked her every now and then she wouldn't have been so tempted to my meat. That's what led me to own my mother in law Fiona.

Alice was just by chance that I caught her out committing a blackmail able offence and with the experience of snaring and controlling Fiona under my belt it was only a matter of time before young naïve Alice fell under my spell.

So now I had two whores, one mother forty years of age and her eighteen year old daughter, my former mother in law and sister in law. The bargaining tool potential with these two at my disposal was incredible. The longer Alice sat in silence pondering the future getting more worried I knew I had a potential problem with obedience.

I had to get them over the hurdle of their first time whoring together; I looked at the clock on the wall which read six in the evening. Plenty of time I thought for Fiona to show Alice the ropes and for them to get over the first awkward encounter.

"I been thinking," I said, "You two are going out, there is no time like the present to see how well you can work together," I said and looked at them both, Fiona didn't seem at all concerned but Alice showed signs of trepidation as to what I was implying.

"Upstairs to clean up and be in full slut gear and make up in one hour," I said heading off to sort myself out too as I was planning on being in the background to observe them in action.

Both came down together and looked exactly as any owner would want his whores dressed, there was leg, stomach, cleavage all on show in the tightest fitting clothes they had. I had both raise their skirts and was pleased to see they'd both selected white knickers with sheer material at the front so that their thin line of pubic hair could be seen through the fabric.

"Fantastic pair of whores I've got myself," I said to them before heading to the car with them in toe on their high slut heels.

Now I didn't really know where I was heading to be honest as this was all a bit last minute, what I needed was an area with a few pubs and bars, a place to park and places for Fiona and Alice to easily get a cab to bring their chosen victim or victims home in.

I didn't really want to go to our main town about 12 miles away so instead headed for a smaller town about 8 miles away. I knew a place to park and I'd easily gotten home from there before so knew they wouldn't have a problem getting home.

Because it was smaller the pubs wouldn't be as busy which is what I wanted, I wanted them to be noticed, to stand out and turn heads. I wanted them to feel like everyone was looking at them and for them to feel awkward. I wanted husbands with wives to look at them lustfully and wives with husbands to heap scorn and shame on them.

Also being in a smaller less busy place it would mean that they would have to work that bit harder to snare their prey, not only that it would most certainly wouldn't go unnoticed and I was sure that with the towns reputation for 'everybody knows everybody's business' word would probably spread around quite quickly. Good for snaring men but not so good for the towns women who wouldn't take kindly to outsiders stealing their men.

I parked in a pay and display down the road from the leisure centre and less than five minutes' walk from the town centre which was pretty much along one high street. I checked the time, seven twenty, I paid for the two and a half hours to take me up till ten pm and then it was free thereafter.

I gave each of them thirty quid which should've been more than enough once they start putting their charms to good use to get drinks, they had to save a tenner each as I knew cab fares would be about twenty but if they were good I'm sure they would get that free.

"You've got a phones?" I asked.

"Yes owner," they replied.

"Good make sure they are on loud as I may send you orders that you'll have to comply with throughout the night understood?" I said looking at them both.

"Yes owner," they both replied.

"Now the main objective for you two whores is to return home with cock, but remember from now on you're my whore team so you share cock. If you bring back one you share one if you bring back more you share them all do you understand?" I told them.

"Yes owner," they replied again. Nervousness clear in Alice's voice.

"I'll be at home just before you in the camera room, whoever you bring back stays until morning when you'll both fuck them again, fuck anywhere in the house now there are no secrets between you now," I said and again they confirmed acceptance.

"Right I'm going to a pub on the left down this street called The Baron; I'll expect to see you whores in there in five minutes. I don't want you to select your victims until at least eleven o clock once we've been in a few pubs to show you off," I said and once they'd told me that it was all loud and clear I headed off.

The Baron was as I expected forty or so people were in scattered around the place. Younger lads of about twenty congregated near the pool table playing doubles, a few older men lined the bar and some couples were dotted around on tables.

There were a few groups of three to seven men huddled around ranging in ages so there was a good mix here, one thing there wasn't were any scantily clad women so my whores would stick out like a sore thumbs here. Perfect I thought as I sat down at the back with a good view of pretty much the whole room.

The woman on the table to my left alerted me to my whore's arrival and I looked up from my phone to see them totter in to the bar.

"Look at the state of these pair of slappers, especially the old one she should know better," she said to her husband who looked as if he was trying to feign interest.

I watched people whispering in to their companion's ear and then heads turned in their direction, smiles and appreciative nods were shared by the men and looks of disgust were etched on the faces of the women. Probably more through jealousy than anything else as they wished they could still look as good as Fiona at her age.

They ordered a drink each and then looked out for somewhere to sit and selected a table over to the left of the bar, bad planning on my part as I should've told them no sitting down as I wanted them visible as much as possible. I quickly rectified my mistake by sending a text to Fiona;

"You should know better whore, just because I forgot to tell you to stay at the bar you should know that you're always on display, sitting to the side is not displaying yourselves is it?"

I saw her retrieve her phone and then show the message to Alice before she typed back;

"I'm sorry owner it's my fault I should have known better, I'll make it clear to Alice what is expected and we'll move there now,"

I replied, "Her name is young whore not Alice when you describe her to me, your stupidity means you have earned the first punishment, show the young whore this so she knows you're a stupid whore."

I saw her hand the phone to Alice and then I sent another text;

"You see the stools free at the bar, sit on them for now young whore may sit sideways on but you whore will face the bar and part your knees until I can see the material of your knickers. I'm sitting at the back straight ahead of the stool you'll sit on; I want to see your gusset from now until I tell you to leave,"

I watched her read the text and then hand it to Alice who seemed to look relived when she read it wasn't her that was being punished. They collected their drinks and headed over to the stools and awkwardly slide themselves on to the high wooden stools. Alice turned to face her mother keeping her legs together.

Fiona initially sat to the side to get on the stool and then slowly turned in her seat so that she was facing the room, or most of it. She looked up and I watched her scan the back table s until her eyes locked on to mine and then she place her heels on the wooden rest that was around the middle of the stools legs.

Keeping her eyes locked on mine her knees began to part until they were open about six inches and then she stopped. She was doing a good job of not reacting to all the eyes that were now upon her from all around the room. I heard a least three women call her a slag that were sat close to me so I knew that her knees were far enough open.

I went and ordered myself another drink and stood right next to them at the bar ignoring them completely, they were both silent and Alice looked deeply embarrassed by the situation. I sat back down and in my seat and grabbed my phone to send Fiona another text.

"To clear up any future confusion regarding fuck ups and punishment show young whore this message, disobedience from either of you will impact on the other eventually, as my whore team you will succeed together and fail together,"

I watched her hand the phone to Alice after reading the text and then the phone was back in Fiona's hands so I text again;

"Pass this to young whore, face the room on your stool and part your knees six inches like old whore I want to see your knickers all the time,"

Fiona scanned the text and then passed it to Alice, as Alice turned she gave Fiona the phone and looked beyond everyone towards me and parted her legs. I was no looking between both their legs at white think material. I smiled and sat back drinking my drink watching them display themselves.

One of the groups of men then came over to the bar from the side, they were probably the loudest of the groups and there was five of them all in their late thirties I guessed maybe one of them similar in age to Fiona. They all looked like proper worker blokes and all seemed confident and it wasn't long before both my whores were engaged in conversation.

They were pretty much surround by the men now so I couldn't see there knickers but I couldn't ask the men to move could I and alert everyone to my presence. I could see that their legs were still apart by getting fleeting glances as the men moved about. My whores were handed a drink each in a small shot glass and they knocked it back before being handed another.

I went to the bar and stood to the side and ordered whilst keeping an eye on what was happening, one man was either side standing beside the stools on which they were sat and the other three were along the front of their stools far enough back to see between their parted knees.

I pulled out my phone and text Fiona;

She excused herself momentarily from the conversation she was having with the eldest looking of the group and pulled out her phone;

"I'm not sure your audience can see between your legs properly both open your legs another four inches at least,"

She read the text and placed her phone back in her bag and then opened her knees a bit further which certainly didn't go unnoticed by two of the men in front of her. Whilst their attention turned to the thin material between her legs she placed her hand on Alice's left leg just above the knee and pulled it open as well.

Alice looked at Fiona but she just nodded and Alice seemed to understand when she saw her mother's wider legs. And again broad smirks spread across the faces of the three men when they clocked Alice's more visible knickers.

They ordered another round of shots which the whores downed and then I text;

"Leave the bar, go to the next place down on the right I'll be there in a couple of minutes,"

Fiona excused herself again and checked the text, "Come on we got to go," she said jumping down and grabbing Alice's hand. The men of course tried to get them to stay and asked where they were heading but Fiona just said she might see them later.

I listened to the blokes for a few minutes as the topic of conversation was dominated by Fiona and Alice and what they'd spent the rest of the night doing to them, I chuckled to myself knowing that by showing off my whores so many men will go home fantasising about them. One or two lucky ones might get to live those fantasies out tonight though.

I entered the next bar down which was Brannigans up a flight of steps; this place was slightly busier with groups of males varying in ages from eighteen to fifty or sixty. The clientele in her was certainly worse than up the road with half the people in here pissed already, you wouldn't of thought it was a Sunday night.

I spotted Fiona and Alice at the right hand side of the bar wedged in between a crowd of nine or ten blokes that seemed to be hogging the bar bit and the gambler behind. I went and stood around that side and hovered a bit so I could see what was occurring.

This men clearly more pissed and with a lot less decorum were swarming all over them both hands were on their arses and round their waists and they were pulled in close to men as they had things shouted in to their ears over the thud of the music. They got their drinks and moved away from the bar and stood just to the side of the gambling machine where the men were, they wasn't too keen to let them escape and at least a couple of them were talking to them all the time. I ordered a beer and had a quick walk around the bar to see if there was anywhere to display my goods.

It was quite busy in there, busier than I expected for a Sunday. Maybe the signs I kept seeing about reduced beer on Sundays was the reason why, it seemed like a good enough reason as any to get slaughtered. I was slightly disappointed that there was no seating anywhere and I headed back to the side I'd left them.

They were still there being swarmed around like flies around shit so I decided this was just not the right place to hang around to long, but before we left I had one little thing for them to complete.

I text Fiona who pulled the phone from her bag, it must've beeped loud over the music or she had it on vibrate as well, any way she pulled out the phone and read the text and handed it to Alice. They both necked the remainder of their drinks then both grabbed the nearest man to them and gave them a big wet tongue kiss and walked out.

I'd told them to cross the road to a small little bar on the corner that looked more up market and not as busy. When I arrived they had this time took up stools at the bar even though there was a few tables vacant, Fiona had learnt her lesson and was teaching Alice well. I ordered and sat down at a table near a group of three men.

All looked around Fiona's age and quite wealthy, they had certainly noticed Fiona and Alice and I heard them mentioned in conversation a couple of times. Both were ideally placed to give the mean a tantalising glimpse between their legs. I managed to catch Fiona's eye and by placing my palms together and moving them apart she understood my instruction.

I nodded towards the men sat on the table near me so that she knew who I'd picked for them to display themselves to. I then held up eight fingers and as if by magic two sets of knees parted and white thin knickers were the talk of the table next to me.

Because of the bar layout only the three men were privy to such special views at the moment and the man who was predominantly sitting with his back to them shifted his seat so that he could look with more ease.

I was just thinking about moving on when one of the men at the table beside me called out to Fiona who was no more than ten feet away any way, "Hey you two do you want to join us for a quick drink?" I saw Fiona ponder this for a second and look at me, I gave no indication she should know what I'd say.

Fiona slid of the stool followed by Alice and the men moved down the bench to allow Fiona and Alice to sit at the back between two of the men with the third pulling his chair back round now to its original position sandwiching them between the three.

Drinks were ordered at no expense to my whores and the conversation was soon flowing about what I wasn't sure as I couldn't pick it all out with two conversations going on at once. Fiona was talking to one chap furthest away and Alice was the centre of attention of the two other men.

They couldn't take their eyes off Alice, her young firm tits and wonderful legs had them mesmerised, but Fiona's charms hadn't gone unnoticed either and the three were lavishing attention and compliments at my whores. I got a feeling that the men were just looking for the right time or signal and things could get a bit more intimate.

Fiona took the phone from her bag and read the message before showing Alice, they left it about a minute and then both parted their legs a little or as far as they could against the strangers legs beside them. These men weren't daft and when they saw what my whores were doing they shifted down a little and the legs of Fiona and Alice parted about eight inch each as per my original instruction.

This didn't seem to be enough for the men either side and with the spreading of the legs it seemed to the men that the green light had been given.

"I think you can do better than that don't you ladies," the man closest to me said and took Alice's knee and lifted it off the floor and hooked it over his leg so that her thin tanned leg hung between his legs swinging above the floor.

The movement of her leg upwards had caused her already short skirt to ride further up and with a little help from the man on her left it was now round her waist. The thin white triangle of her thong was now easily visible and I imagined that the man opposite was getting a good look at the outline of her cunt lips in the tight, see through material.

"Let's have a proper look a you too shall we," said the man on the far side next to Fiona who copied exactly what his friend had done by lifting Fiona's left leg and draping it over and between his own. The man sat on the chair in front pushed the table along a bit and shuffled his chair up so that he was in front of the two.

I smiled as he looked down at Fiona's barely concealed cunt beyond her equally thin knickers material and a smirk spread across his face as he flicked his eyes between the two.

"You two looking for a good time tonight then?" the one closet to Fiona said as his left hand ran up the inside of her left thigh until his fingers rubbed lightly along her slit and I saw Fiona take a sharp intake of breath before answering him.

"Maybe," she said in a seductive voice looking down at these strangers fingers on her knickers, "But we have a couple more bars to go to first," she said looking at him and smiling, showing no signs of stopping the touching of her private place.

MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers