Mother And I Go To New York City

Story Info
What happens to us when we take a trip to NYC.
6.5k words
3.94
142.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still in high school that spring when Mother suggested we take a trip to New York City after school let out for the summer. She had been there while she was pregnant with me when my father was in the Air Force and stationed near there and had always wanted to go back for another visit. I had grown up in Chattanooga and had never been out of the South so I thought it sounded like a neat idea.

In mid June, Mother got a good round trip rate so we flew to New York on a Friday morning. It was my first time flying as well and I loved it. It was so cool to be able to look out and see all the countryside below. Then, as we got near to landing, to see New York spread out in all its glory.

Mother had arranged for a room at the Hilton and when we arrived, we found that the room they had for us was really big but had only one king sized bed in it. Well, that didn't seem too bad since it was so big we figured it would be OK to sleep together as neither one of us moved around much once we went to sleep.

We spent most of the afternoon just walking around and enjoying all the sights and seeing all the people, some of them really strange looking and acting. We laughed and joked about some of them. Later, we went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner and then back to the hotel for the night. We watched a little TV and then got ready for bed. Mother went into the bathroom and put on her pajamas while I just stripped down to my undershorts and climbed into bed. When she got into bed, we found that the bed really was big and we had more than enough room.

The next morning, I woke up and had to pee really bad. Mother was not in bed and I was still half asleep so I just stumbled into the bathroom and there was mother laying back in the tub. I just froze looking at her laying there. Mother is 5'8" and has lovely, long legs. Combine this with wide hips, a very nicely rounded ass, a very hairy pussy that matches her brunette hair perfectly, a slightly rounded tummy and cute little A cup titties with really long nipples. She was so sexy and I had occasionally caught brief glimpses of her naked and jacked off fantasizing about her but this is the first time I had ever gotten such a good look at her totally nude like that.

She immediately covered her pussy with her hands and I just mumbled sorry but I really have to pee and stepped over to the toilet and took out my dick and let it go. I sort of glanced over at her as I was peeing and I noticed she was staring at me as she watched me pee.

I could feel my cock beginning to stir a little knowing she was watching me and I quickly finished and ran back and stripped off my underpants and jumped on the bed. By the time I got there, I had a full, raging hard on. As a teenage, that was not uncommon. I usually jacked off 2 or 3 times a day and, as I lay there, I couldn't help but see her in my mind as she lay in that tub totally naked and I just started jacking off without thinking about it.

Mother walked out of the bathroom about then with just a towel wrapped around her. She just froze as she saw me laying there stroking my barely 6" long cock.

"Bill, what do you think you are doing! Don't you know that you should not do that in front of your mother?"

To this day, I don't know what possessed me to say it but I just mumbled: "I'm sorry mother, but seeing you naked in that tub really excited me and I just had to relieve the pressure."

She just stood there like she was frozen as I slowly stroked my cock, pre cum starting to ooze from the tip.

I have no idea where I got the nerve but I then said, "Mother, would you mind taking off your towel and letting me see you naked again? It would really make it more exciting for me."

"Bill, I can't do that. I'm your mother and you shouldn't be having such thoughts about me. I can't just let you see me naked. It's wrong and children should not see their parents naked like this."

"Please, mother, please. All I want is to see you naked. Please!!!"

She looked at me for a long moment and finally said, "Well, I guess it won't hurt just this once," and she slowly let the towel fall to the floor.

Man, talk about being in heaven!! I couldn't believe I had asked her and even more couldn't believe she had let the towel drop and was standing there nude in front of me.

I started stroking faster as I just stared at her standing there. Almost as if she were in a trance, she slowly walked over and stood by the bed and watched my hand going up and down my cock. By now, I was oozing a steady stream of pre cum and could feel the pressure building in my balls.

Mother slowly spread her legs a little and I almost lost it as she slowly reached down and begin rubbing two fingers up and down her pussy with one hand while with the other she began to stroke each nipple in turn, going from one to the other.

I was totally mesmerized seeing her pussy like this for the first time. There was absolutely no sound in the room except for our breathing which was getting pretty ragged on both our parts. I could see her pussy juices beginning to ooze out of her pussy and cover her fingers and I could smell her juices as well. That's the first time in my life that I had ever seen a real live woman naked like this and had smelled her arousal and it was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me up to that point.

All at once I felt my cock start to jerk and without thinking I said, "Oh God, mother, I'm going to cum. I'm almost there. Watch me cum mother, watch my cum shoot out of my cock for you!"

With that, I stroked faster and harder and pointed my cock toward her and all at once there it was, the first spurt of cum shot out of the head of my cock and hit her on her tummy. Spurt after spurt erupted in what was the strongest, most intense orgasm I had ever had in my young life.

When that first glob of my cum hit her tummy, she rammed two fingers deep inside her pussy and begin to finger fuck herself hard and fast as he pulled on first one and then the other nipple, pinching them and pulling them out as far as she could.

She could feel my cum slowly running down her tummy and as the final few spurts dribbled out of the head of my cock and down over my hand, she threw her head back and finger fucked her pussy even harder and faster than before.

"Oh yes, YES, YES" she screamed out. "I'm cumming son, watch your mother cum!"

I could see her pussy juices flowing out of her and coating her fingers as she came repeatedly, screaming "yes" over and over. Finally, her fingers slowed down and she slowly just sank down to her knees on the floor and rested her head on the edge of the bed, her body still trembling.

We both just lay there for awhile, too exhausted by having had such hard orgasms to do much of anything for the moment.

After a bit, she finally got to her feet and went over picked up the towel she had dropped and wiped my cum off of her stomach and legs where it run down. She then put on her big old terry cloth robe and cinched it up tightly around her body, covering herself completely. She sat back on the love seat and lit a cigarette and just sat there quietly for a moment.

Finally, she said, "Bill, I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry I let you see me like that. It's wrong and we mustn't do anything like that again and we mustn't ever tell anyone what happened here this morning."

"Mother, I don't think it was wrong what we did. We didn't touch one another and I don't see how watching each other is wrong."

"Well, it is" she said, "and it must never happen again."

We just both sat quietly for a bit, lost in our own thoughts. Me, I was happy as I could ever be and was still excited over what we had done. I wanted to do it again and again but now was afraid to say anything at all to her so I just sat there on the bed quietly.

Finally, she got up and said, "Come on, get up and let's get dressed and go get breakfast and go sight seeing."

We spent the rest of the day on a bus tour of Manhattan, enjoying the sights and going to all the usual touristy type of places. The Statue of Liberty, to the top of the Empire State Building, to Chinatown, etc. All it in all, it was a fun day.

That evening, we went out to an Italian restaurant that mother had been to years before when she was there. It was really cool as it was run by this couple who had owned it forever. The food was fantastic and mother even let me have two glasses of Chianti with our meal. By the time we finished, mother had drunk 6 glasses of Chianti and was pretty tipsy and we were both giggly and laughing over every little thing.

We strolled around for awhile after supper and finally made it back to the Hilton about 9: 30 that evening. We buzzed for the elevator and as we got on and the doors started closing, I saw this Black hand grab the doors to stop them and then these two Black guys got on with us. They were both about 6' tall and pretty solid looking. But, since I was only 5'8" and still pretty skinny, any one taller than me looked big. They looked to be in their late teens or early 20s.

We rode up in silence and when we got to our floor, mother excused us and we nudged past them and got off. As we walked down the corridor, I looked back and could see them following us. We got to our room and mother took out the key and unlocked the door and we quickly went in and I went to push the door closed when all at once, it was slammed open, pushing me back and causing me to stumble and fall on my butt.

Mother screamed as one of the men slammed and locked the door and the other pulled out a knife. "Shut up," he said, "or you both will be sorry."

Seeing the knife, mother stopped screaming and just stood there, staring at them and then at me still sitting on the floor where I had fallen, too scared to even move.

The one who had slammed the door shut grabbed me by the hand and yanked me to my feet and shoved me into the room. Mother grabbed me and held me to keep me from falling again.

"What do you want with us," she asked.

"Just shut up, we'll tell you when to speak," the one holding the knife said.

For what seemed the longest time, they just stood there staring at us. Finally, the one without the knife said, "You know Jerome, looks to me like we hit the jackpot this time. They are both good looking and the mother is one sexy looking white woman."

Jerome laughed and said, "Yeah, you are right James. They are good looking and that little white boy there sure is sexy looking too."

James laughed and said, "Yeah, Jerome, I thought you'd like him the moment I saw them."

Mother said, "I don't know what you mean. Just please, leave us alone now and we won't report this to anyone."

"No way little momma," said James, "you all are ours tonight to do with as we please and we aim to do plenty before this night is over. Now, little momma, I want you to get them clothes off right now."

"I will not," snapped mother, drawing me tighter to her.

"Well, Jerome, looks like little momma needs some motivating" laughed James.

With that he grabbed me by the arm and wrenched me out of mother's arms and drug me over to a chair where he sat down and pulled me across his lap. "Hand me your belt James."

James took his belt off and handed it to Jerome, who doubled it up. "Now, little momma, are you gonna take those clothes off or should I whip little boy here?"

"No, I'm not. This is perverted and I'm not going to do this," mother said.

I felt Jerome just shrug and then he lifted his arm and brought that belt down across my ass. It felt like a burning stripe had been layed across my ass even through my pants and I cried out in paid.

Jerome just kept going, whipping me harder and harder with that belt. I was squirming and begging him to stop and crying hard. He held me tight around the waist as he kept whipping me, varying the pace and strength of his hits. I just kept squirming but all at once I felt something hard poking me in the stomach. Even through the pain of the whipping, it dawned on me that he had gotten a hard on.

"Oh God, please stop. Don't whip him any more, please," cried mother.

"Only way I stop is for you to strip," said Jerome, as picked up the pace some more.

I was really crying hard now but still could feel his hard cock pressing into my stomach and for some strange reason, I found it exciting and to my horror I felt my own cock start to get hard as well.

"Mother please, make them stop. This hurts bad, mother, please!!!!" I sobbed.

Finally, after what seemed forever, mother said "All right, just stop whipping my son. I'll do what you want."

With that Jerome pushed me off his lap onto the floor where I just lay there rubbing my butt and sniffling and crying like some little baby.

I watched as, with trembling hands, mother reached behind her and started sliding down the zipper to her dress. She had really dressed up tonight and was wearing a black dress and black high heels and black hose. She looked really sexy, to be honest.

With the zipper all the way down, mother shrugged her shoulders and let the dress slowly fall down to her waist where she pushed it down and stepped out of it and laid in on the desk. She just stood there in a very lacy little black bra and almost sheer black bikini cut panties.

"Well, what are you waiting for, get that bra and panties off," James said.

Mother just stared at him and finally reached up and undid the front clasp on her bra and took it off and lay it on top of the dress and then slid her panties down her long legs and stepped out of them and lay them along side her bra.

She just stood there, staring at them, still in her black thigh highs with lacy tops and her black 4" sling back shoes.

"Damn, little momma, you sure is sexy looking. Them titties ain't much but they sure are cute. That ass, though, mmmmmm, nice," said James.

"OK, little boy, your turn," said Jerome as he pulled me to my feet.

I was still sniffling a little as I slowly took off my shirt and tossed it aside and then kicked off my loafers and took off my socks. I undid my belt buckle and opened the button and slid down my zipper and took off my pants. They both laughed when they saw I was wearing tighty whities.

"Look at them little thingies," Jerome said. "And, damn, if it don't look like little sonny boy has a hard on," he laughed. 'Go on, get them little things off too."

I could feel myself blushing a deep red as I slid my undies down and stepped out of them, my cock sticking up straight and hard as I stood back up.

"Well, he ain't all the big," Jerome said, "but it's big enough and he's got a cute ass on him," he giggled.

"OK," James said, "time for a little show."

"What are you talking about?" mother asked. "We've done what you wanted not leave us alone."

"No way, little momma, we just getting started," said James. "Now, get over there and kneel in front of your son."

"No way," said mother.

James just shrugged and sat back down and drug me back over his lap and started in on my ass again, this time with just his hand. Damn, it hurt almost as much as his belt and especially on my now bare skin. I could feel he was still hard and it felt huge against my bare skin. Every now and then he would pause and just caress my ass cheeks before starting in again. I was soon crying and begging him to stop but he kept going.

"Now, little momma, you gonna get on your knees in front of sonny boy here" asked James?

"No, that's perverted and I'm not going to do it," she said.

With that, Jerome stopped spanking me and reached under me and took my balls in his hand and started squeezing. I screamed in terror as I felt my balls squeezed together like they were in a vice.

"God, mother, please do as they say. He's killing me!!!!!" I screamed.

"OK, OK," mother said, "just stop hurting him."

Jerome let me go and stood me up and said "OK, get over here."

Slowly, mother crossed the floor and fell to her knees in front of me, looking up at me pleadingly as she did. I could see the tears in her eyes along with fear as well.

I just stood there, still shaking a little, my ass burning and my balls hurting. My cock, which had been rock hard, had shriveled to nothing when Jerome squeezed my nuts like he did.

"OK, little momma, you know what to do. Get your lips around sonny boy's cock and get him hard and suck him off," James ordered.

Mother looked up at me sadly and said, "I'm so sorry Bill." With that, she reached up and placed her hands on my hip and pulled me forward and opened her lips and for the first time in my life, I felt lips around my cock. While I had shrunk from the pain of having my balls squeezed, it only took a few seconds for her lips and the warmth of her mouth on my cock and it immediately snapped to attention.

Mother slowly began to bob her head up and down my cock, sucking me and licking me. The feel of her tongue going around and around the head of my cock as well as the friction of her lips as I slid in and out of her mouth was totally indescribable. God, it was the most wonderful thing I had ever felt and I never wanted it to end.

I tried to keep from cumming so I could prolong the pleasure but it was no use. As I felt her lips wrap tighter around my cock and her tongue lashing the head of my cock, I threw back my head and grabbed her head in my hands and slammed my 6" cock deep inside her mouth as I screamed at the top of my lungs, "I'm cumming, mother, I'm cumming, cumming, cumming!!!!"

I could feel each spurt of my cum rush through my cock shaft as I shot spurt after spurt into my mother's wonderful, sucking mouth. It was the most intense orgasm I had had to that point, even better than the one I'd had that morning. I just kept on shooting cum until finally I could take it no longer and I pushed her head off of my now spent and very sensitive cock.

"Don't you dare swallow his cum or spit it out," I heard James say.

I looked down to see mother squeeze her lips tightly together and just kneel there, tears streaming down her face at the shame of what she had just been made to do.

"Now," said Jerome, "stand up and kiss your son."

Mother, by now a beaten woman mentally, got to her feet and put her arms around me and brought her lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around her as our lips met and I felt her lips open and her tongue touch my lips and I slowly opened my lips and accepted her cum covered tongue into my mouth. I was no stranger to the taste of my cum, having tasted it many times after licking my hand and fingers clean after my many jack off sessions. I kissed he just as fervently as I knew how, our tongues dancing together in and out of each others mouth. My hands slid down and I cupped her lovely ass cheeks in my hands and gently caressed and squeezed them. She kept pushing my cum into my mouth and we shared that tasty treat for as long as it lasted before it finally was all gone, dissolved or swallowed by one or the other of us.

Slowly we parted and just stared at each other, lovingly, or as lovingly as we could considering the circumstances.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," I heard James say. "Now, both of you, get over the bed."

Mother and I walked hand and hand to the bed and sat down on the edge, just sitting there staring at our dominators.

"OK," James said, "little momma you get on your back in the middle of the bed and you, sonny boy, you kneel beside your mother facing us."

We scrambled into position, mother on her back and me on her right side facing James and Jerome.

"OK sonny boy, time you learned how to make love to a woman," James said. "I want you to start at her tits, feel them, caress them, squeeze them, pinch her nipples hard and pull them as far out as you can then kiss them and lick them."

I looked at mother laying there and told her I was so sorry as I slowly reached out and started playing with her breasts. The feel of them was wonderful as I slowly cupped them and begin to squeeze them, gently at first then harder and harder. Mother gasped with the pain as I got rougher with her. I then attacked her nipples. Rolling them between my fingers, pinching them, twisting them. Mother moaned out loud but I noticed that the rougher I treated her nipples the harder and longer they became. Her eyes closed and her head rolled from side to side as I kept up my attack on her nipples. I was now twisting and pulling them up as far as I could. They were a full ½ to ¾ inches long and hard as rocks. The harder I twisted and squeezed and the further I pulled them out, the more mother moaned.

12