Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

Outside as we climbed in our car, I looked at Mom and said, "I can't believe you did that. Aren't we taking a risk letting someone else know about us?"

Mom sighed and shrugged. She looked through the windshield as she replied, "Maybe, son. But things are different down here, especially for those of us back in the mountains. We all kept each other's secrets and respected our way of life. That Daddy and I were lovers wasn't exactly a secret in those parts. It happened a lot up there -- hell, it still does, I imagine." Mom winked at me. "Emma's Bill is her older brother."

I felt my jaw drop. "Really?" I said. I glanced back at the store. The thought of someone else actively involved in an incestuous relationship sent a tingle through me -- my cock beginning to swell as I imagined it.

"It's true, son. Its not like everyone here is screwing their relatives, but it did happen a lot back then and I suspect it's still going on today." Mom laughed and again shrugged. "You know all those hillbilly jokes about incest had to start somewhere."

I just shook my head and replied, "Oh yeah, Mom. We have to move back here." I have to admit, but it was a turn on knowing that others knew and accepted that I was my mother's lover. It made my cock hard to think that we could possibly live in a place where everyone would know Mom and I fucked and accepted it.

Later that night, I received another surprise from Mom. We were making love -- Mom slowly riding my cock as I lay under her enjoying the sight of my mother rising and falling on my stiff penis, her pendulous breasts bouncing majestically as she did, Mom's mouth slightly open and an expression of sweet carnal pleasure etched on her face. In the middle of our delicious incestuous fuck, Mom suddenly stopped, slowly sinking downwards until she had all of me inside her. Mom's skin glistened with sweat and the effort had her on the edge of breathlessness.

"Son, I've been thinking a lot about Emma and her husband and the fact that they have two daughters." Mom looked at me a little nervously.

I sighed as I felt Mom's pussy muscles slowly massage my shaft as I remained deep in her womb. "And?" I asked, trying to urge her on.

"We talked about kids before, remember. Everytime we make love, I have this desire that you will make me pregnant."

"Yeah, it's exciting to think about, Mom. But, you've got your tubes tied, right?"

Mom nodded and then bit her lip. Being completely impaled on my cock had her right on the edge of orgasm. "I've had a dream about us having a baby, John."

I smiled. "Tell me, Mom!"

"Actually, I've had the dream twice, darling," Mom replied. "We're together, playing in a grassy field. We have a beautiful daughter, blonde haired and maybe four years old. I can see it as plain as day. You helping her fly a kite. I don't know her name, but I know she is ours."

I felt my heart pounding. Just the thought that Mom and I had a baby together made me love her even more than ever before. "Sounds wonderful, Mom."

Mom looked at me, her face full of arousal and shyness both. "I've talked to my doctor about getting things undone and my chances of having another child. She said it was possible and that maybe I have four or five good years left." Mom leaned forward, her heavy breasts scraping my chest as she brought her face to mine and her pussy's grip on my cock tightened. "When the twins graduate next spring, I'm leaving your father. The next day, I'm going to have my tubes untied if you say its okay, son. I want to have your baby, John."

I kissed Mom gently, then more passionately as our desire for each other grew. "Nothing would make me happier than to give you a baby, Mom," I whispered when our kiss ended.

Mom cried out as my answer and our mutual desire to bring a life made from both of us overwhelmed her. I felt her juices flooding over my cock, hot and slick as she began to orgasm and I began to cum right along with her, my pleasure increased by the knowledge that we would one day soon make love and create a new life from our incestuous love.

In the afterglow of our lovemaking, Mom resting on top of me, still joined cock and pussy, Mom said between gasps for air, "What will we name our darling daughter?"

I kissed Mom and replied, "There is only one name that will do. We name her Polly, Mom." That made Mom cry and I rocked her until she stopped and we made love once more before falling asleep. That night, I dreamed for the first time about our daughter. We were all on the banks of a stream, Mom and I and our little Polly. No kites this time, but we were teaching her to fish. Mom was right, our daughter would be beautiful.

#

The next day we set off for another place that Mom wanted to show me -- a place that had been special to her in her youth. A two hour drive from Mom's hometown is a natural wonder call Cumberland Falls. It lies within a state park and gets thousands of tourists per year. Mom had talked about it often over the years and I was looking forward to seeing it.

We had a pretty, scenic drive to get there, although the nicest scenery was in the car seat next to me. Mom was looking very sexy in another summer dress, this one that had straps that tied around her neck. It had a scooped neckline so I enjoyed the sight of Mom's lush tit flesh jiggling as we drove along, her clearly visible nipples telling the whole world she wasn't wearing a bra. The material was a red and white checkered pattern and had an old fashioned yet erotic appeal about it. It was short, the hemline well above her knees and showing off her shapely thighs and legs. Mom had her hair in a set of pig-tails and I told her she looked like a really slutty version of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.

Mom giggled and slowly raising her dress, revealed that she wasn't wearing panties again. "Well, son, anytime you want to pet Toto, go right ahead," Mom said, as she ran a hand through her thick, hairy muff.

At the park, we bypassed the tourist shop and strolled hand in hand along the path that took us out to the top of the falls. "I've always loved to visit here," Mom told me as we walked along, climbing a set of concrete steps towards the falls. It was a humid, muggy day and the waterfall produced a mist that felt good on our skin. Halfway up the path to the falls, we came to a broad overlook platform that looked down on the river below the waterfall. Boulders and rocks were strewn along the shore, weedy trees and bushes growing amongst them.

As we admired the view, Mom said, "I always thought this was a romantic place. Like Niagara Falls, but without all the tourist claptrap." Mom put her arms around me and said, "Perfect place to have a honeymoon."

I had a disposable camera with me and I told Mom to pose while I took her picture against the picturesque scenery. I laughed and took a picture when Mom struck a cheesecake pose against the railing, raising one leg up and exposing a nice bit of thigh. I urged her to keep posing while I took several pictures. Mom had fun mugging for the camera. Another couple, maybe in their mid-fifties was on the overlook with us and looked amused as we horsed around.

Mom suddenly turned to the man and said, "Would you mind taking my son's and my picture?"

The gentleman raised an eyebrow when Mom called me son -- we'd been acting more like the lovers we were than the traditional mother and son. Still he said he'd be happy to and I moved to join my mother. Out of instinct, we moved together, Mom hand around my waist, my arm around her shoulders, my hand resting familiarly on the upper swell of her right breast. Mom's body was pressing into mine and our free hands found each other before we said, "cheese."

We chatted a little with the other couple -- they were a couple from Ohio on vacation, Roy and Patricia. They were both fascinated with us as we talked -- no doubt dying to ask us about our relationship, as we called each other mother and son and acted like honeymooners. I think we were turning them on as they drew closer together as we chatted, eventually holding hands too and Roy's other hand falling possessively on his wife's butt.

We decided to move on to the falls and saying our goodbyes, left them there, watching us curiously as we climbed on, Mom and I holding hands. Near the top of the falls, we were held back from the falls by a safety railing. Even as far back as we were standing, we could feel the power of the waterfall. The vibration of all that falling water rumbled through the rocks and into us. The powerful vibrations were even sexually stimulating -- Mom's nipples went from semi-erect to massively swollen, jutting out from the gingham material of her dress like thick nobs in the fabric.

Mom looked at me strangely after a few minutes and then said, "C'mon, let's go down below the falls." Taking me by the hand, Mom led me down another pathway that wound downwards to the bottom. Here we were quickly dampened by the mist that hung here in the air. We worked our way over the rocks, through narrow passages created by large boulders and clambered over old trees swept over Cumberland Falls and caught up in the rocks below.

Finally in the middle of a tangle of large boulders, Mom stopped in front of a low, flat and wide slab of rock, maybe three feet high. Mom leaned against it and facing me, said, "Make love to me, John."

My eyes widened in surprise and I looked around. "Now, Mom? Right now?"

Mom nodded urgently and replied, "I found this place the first time I visited here when I was a teenager. I always dreamed of my man -- my husband making love to me here in this beautiful place. Mom raised her dress, revealing her furry bush, labia spreading to display her aroused, slick cunt. "I need my son's cock in me right now, John. Please fuck me, son!"

Any thoughts of propriety went right out of my mind and I began to undo my jeans, letting them fall to my ankles as I stepped between Mom's thighs. She spread her legs in welcome to my stiff penis. The head of my cock brushed into her thick, wet muff and I used my hands to take her thighs and lift them, scooting Mom back onto the rock a few inches. My hands guided Mom's legs to go wide and then upwards and I draped Mom's shapely legs over my shoulders as I shoved myself violently inside her slick, molten hot pussy.

"OHHHHH YESSSSS, FUCCCCKKKK MEEE, SONNN!" Mom screamed, flinging her head back as I sank deep into her womb. My hands, now free, quickly undid the neck strap on her dress and I tugged down the front to reveal her bountiful tits, wobbling and rolling as I began to thrust into her hard and quick.

A sneer broke out on Mom's lips and she began to hiss in her excitement as she bucked her hips to meet my thrusts. "Goddd, fuck me, John. Fuck Mommmmmyeeessss! Give meee that good soncock, baby, give Momma the fucking she needs!"

I ducked my head and found a swollen nipple of Mom's, securing it firmly with my teeth, making Mom moan and shiver as I plunged in and out of her creamy furnace of a pussy, Mom's sugar walls clasping at me, scraping her sauces off my shaft and then bathing it again with her oven-hot, creamy juices. Sweat mixed with mist to dampen our skin, our bodies so hot, the moisture almost sizzled off our skin. Mom's frantic, pleasure filled moans filled me with a terrible, lusty hunger and I rolled and shifted my hips to get more of me inside her roasting, juicy pussy. The humid air grew thick with the aroma of Mom's pussy juices, mixing with our fuck sweat and I inhaled its intoxicating fragrance, adding fuel to my incestuous lust.

Mom moaned and began to orgasm as I ground my cock deep into her womb while tugging on her nipple with my teeth, nearly drawing blood. Mom's body arched hard against mine, almost knocking me backwards, even as Mom's pussy spasmed around my cock. I beat back the urge to cum myself, trying to remember that year's Cub's lineup until I had mastery of myself again. Mom's orgasm had barely begun to fade away before I triggered it again with fast and furious pumping of my cock into her cunt.

I pressed forward, curling Mom up, letting go of her nipple and finding her mouth as I hammered my cock in and out of my mother's wonderful pussy. As we kissed, Mom's screams of pleasure became muffled and muted grunts of joy as our tongues danced and courted each other. Mom raised her hands and her fingers tangled and pulled at my hair. The heat and pleasure building in our joined loins made it difficult to distinguish what parts of us where who's. It was as if our flesh merged into one, our ascent towards pleasure melding together and Mom and I climaxed together, our kiss breaking and we both bellowing our delight together, our roars of passion blending in with the mammoth roar of the falls.

The intensity of each blast of semen into Mom's pussy made my knees so weak I thought I might collapse, but Mom lent me strength with each squeeze of her pussy muscles. We continued to kiss as we orgasmed together, interspersed with little whispers of "I love you!" to each other.

Finally, we gathered ourselves together and I eased Mom's legs down off my shoulders and helped her sit up. Mom's meaty tits heaved up and down as she tried to regain her breath. We embraced, kissing between gasps for air.

Suddenly, we were aware of the noise of applause. We looked around for the source of the noise, but saw nothing. Then Mom looked up and giggled, "Oh my god, John! Look up."

I did and replied, "Uh oh!" Above us was the large overlook platform and there were maybe seven or eight people staring down at us, clapping their hands and whistling. We stared stunned for a minute and then Mom gave them a wave and they cheered her all the louder as her large breasts swayed from her movement. I helped Mom pull up her dress amid boos from our spectators and then yanked up my pants to some boos, but not as many as Mom had received.

We looked at each other like kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar and then Mom said, "We should probably go before someone calls a park ranger."

I laughed and said, "You're probably right, Mom." We moved to go, but I took her in my arms first and said, "But thank you for sharing your fantasy with me. Even if I knew I was going to get arrested, I would have done it anyway." I gave Mom a smoldering kiss to cheers from our fans up above and then we began to make our way out of the rocks.

We didn't get far before we ran into Roy and Patricia, both obviously aroused and Mom and I both immediately sensed that we'd had observers closer than the overlook platform. They both looked as if they were ready to shed clothes and fuck as well. Roy's arm was around his wife, cupping her breast and her hand rested close to his crotch.

They stared at us in something akin to disbelief until Patricia muttered, "That was incredible!"

Mom grinned and replied, "Well, maybe you should try it yourself." Mom raised up the back of her skirt to show off a red spot on one ass cheek. "You might get a little scrapped up on these rocks, but I bet it will be worth it!" Patricia moaned and leaned her face into her husband's chest, even as her hand moved upwards to cup his bulge.

Mom and I grinned wickedly at each other and continued our retreat. Mom's face was beet red and I could feel my face burn as we passed folks on the walkways up above on the way back to our car. A few folks pointed fingers our way or just grinned and waved at us. Despite her embarrassment, I could see an expression of exultation on Mom's face as again she had been allowed to unleash her sexuality in public.

As we drove back to our hotel, Mom kept me hard most of the way, turning to lean against her door and exposing her hairy pussy, her bush flecked with shiny drops of my semen. It was hard to keep my eyes on the road as Mom pleased herself by slowing fingering and caressing her sperm soaked cunt, occasionally slipping a finger into her puss and scooping up a blob of my seed that she would slowly and naughtily suck off her finger, grinning at me evilly the whole time.

I listened as much watched as Mom took her time in bringing herself to orgasm, fingering her sticky pussy and playing with her swollen clitoris. Needless to say, by the time we arrived back at the motel, the car reeked of aroused pussy and my cock literally ached with need.

No sooner did we close the room door than Mom was on her knees, unbuckling my jeans and releasing my cock and taking me into her mouth. Mom knew that I was in need of relief and spared nothing in her efforts to bring me off. My fingers twisted in her hair as my mother rolled her tongue expertly over the crown of my cock before taking my shaft deep into her mouth, her eyes always turned upward to my face, conveying the depth of her desire and love for me. From deep throat to returning to just sucking on the head of my cock while her tongue fluttered like a crazed butterfly over my sensitive glans, Mom literally willed me to give her my sperm and I sobbed happily as Mom made me cum and swallowed my semen like it was the nectar of the gods.

We woke the next day to the sound of rain and we spent the day in our room, making love, ordering delivery food and talking. I was eager to hear more of Mom's past. Mom talked at length of growing up in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky and how isolated and remote things were. "We rarely got to town when I was a kid. Folks back in those hollers tended to stay to themselves and despite being God-fearing, religious folk, there was so many currents of rebellious behavior that I suppose still exist to this day." Mom told me.

"Moonshining still goes on and I reckon now some grow 'pot.' And of course, there seemed to be a lot of family loving going on. I reckon back knowing maybe five or six families that had someone involved with someone else. Even our hellfire and brimstone Reverend Simmons was married to his sister. He preached to us that all love was good in God's eyes -- that love is the perfect form of worship and most people followed that line of thinking, including Daddy. We weren't some cult, though -- a man that raped or forced a woman or girl in these parts could find himself dead awfully quick."

Mom trailed a finger across my chest. We were lying naked on the bed, heads propped up with pillows. "How about Granny? How did she feel about all this?"

Mom sighed and said, "Momma had a hard life growing up and she didn't trust love of any sort. I'm sure she knew about Daddy and Mama Polly before she married him. Daddy and Polly cooled things off once Daddy married Momma, but when our youngest brother died, Momma changed. She just withdrew from everyone like she was afraid she'd get hurt again. I think she became afraid to love anyone, especially us. Daddy turned back to his mother finally."

"She just pretended not to know about Daddy and his mother and about Daddy and me later on. We didn't flaunt it in her face, but she did know. All those years afterwards though, she never let on, never mentioned it once. If it really bothered her, she never said. I think in some ways, she just couldn''t bring herself to risk her heart again." Mom shrugged her shoulders. After Frank started to withdraw from me, I think I understood Momma better and for many years I thought that hers was the life I was condemned to lead." Mom looked into my eyes and smiled brightly. "But I was wrong wasn't I? I was just waiting for you and now you've rescued me!"

Mom leaned into me for a kiss and we made love, slow and sweet, Mom moaning, "Thank you, son," over and over the whole time that I was thrusting my cock into her steamy cunt. As I sank my cock into Mom's welcoming flesh over and over again, I knew it should have been me thanking her, that I had so many things to be thanking her for. For bringing me into this world, for raising me to be the person I was, for being brave enough to again leap into this magical world of incestuous love and make all our dreams come true.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers