Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,470 Followers

Mom chuckled at my misfortune and then tucked her breast back into her blouse and was silent for awhile.

We stopped for lunch at a roadside park, just an wide spot off the road with a couple of picnic tables and a rusty charcoal grill leaning precariously to the north, all of which was nestled in a shady grove of trees. Mom and I had it all to ourselves except for some nosy squirrels and a few robins and a pair of mourning doves. The day was hot and sticky and we both quickly had a sheen of sweat glistening on our bodies.

Mom finished her soda and ham sandwich that we'd picked up in a little country store a few miles back and then climbed up onto the table, stretching out her shapely legs while I finished my bologna and cheese sandwich. I reached out and caressed Mom's leg, letting my hand drift upwards above Mom's knee.

I let my fingers disappear under Mom's denim skirt and as Mom said in a sing song voice, "Be careful," I discovered that Mom had no panties on. My fingers slid through her thick forest of pubic hair and Mom sighed and spread her legs slightly, allowing me to discover her wetness.

"John, tell me, whose pussy was the first you ever touched?" Mom wiggled a little to adjust my access to her moist lips.

"Um, that was Bonnie Jones again -- she of the sloppy blowjob. Bonnie had virtually no hair on her pussy. I was totally shocked. I'd already peeked at you and thought all women had a beautiful full bush." I paused and gave a chuckle. "Actually, I think I was more disappointed than shocked." I slipped a finger into Mom's pussy and slowly circled it inside her hot wetness.

"Mmm -- uh hummm. Was she the first girl you ever fingered, son?" Mom had closed her eyes and was smiling.

"Yes, I was so excited and we were both scared to death, but I wanted to touch it so badly and I wanted to make her happy after she'd sucked my cock."

Mom sighed and replied, "I raised you right, didn't I. You are so considerate, trying to make sure that you please your woman. Did you eat Bonnie's pussy?"

"No, she wouldn't let me. I fingered her -- she was a virgin, I could feel her hymen, but she did cum -- sorta and seemed very pleased by the whole experience.

Mom began to move, forcing my finger out of her pussy. She swung around so she was sitting right in front of me, her legs straddling me on either side. Mom lifted up her jean skirt and revealed her pussy to me. Perspiration mixed with her juices to make her thighs shine. Her thick muff glistened with wetness and her labia lips were spread wide, revealing Mom's tender cunt meat, dripping with her arousal.

"So tell me about the first time you ate pussy, son." Mom said in a whispery voice, full of desire and need.

Again, I felt that awkwardness of telling my mother about my earlier escapades, but I plunged right in, even as I palmed Mom's hairy pussy and resumed fingering her. "It was right after I graduated, Mom. Remember when you asked me to mow Janet Gibson's yard for her that summer because her husband was away for some accountant class for six weeks?"

Mom gasped and I knew that I had at the very least shocked her. For years, Mom and Janet were best friends -- we lived just four houses down from Janet and her family back then -- they moved to Colorado two years ago. At the time, Janet's husband was gone, both their daughters had already graduated from college and had moved on. "You went down on Janet Gibson! My friend, John -- you ate my friend's cunt?"

Mom was almost speechless and I thought she might get mad, but she sat there getting wetter around my fingers as I described how Janet, a handsome black-haired woman then in her late 40's had come on to me and how after giving me a nice blowjob, had let me lick her pussy until she began squirting pussy juice into my face. Mom began to moan as I gave her all the details -- of how Janet kept her bush trimmed into the classic 'V' shape and how she had long, thin labial lips that she loved to have sucked and how her clitoris was almost two inches long when aroused. "I don't think she was very experienced at having her pussy eaten, though -- she didn't give me much direction, just kept begging me to lick her," I told Mom. "Janet really just liked getting her pussy eaten."

Mom groaned and leaning forward, entangled her fingers in my hair and pulled my face downward to her crotch. Mom's cunt was soaked and her juices were warm and delicious as I happily yielded to Mom's fervent gasps to "Eat me, John. Eat my pussy -- make Momma cum!"

I ravaged Mom's pussy with my tongue, hungrily slurping up her juices as I kissed and nibbled and licked at her steamy cunt flesh. Mom's bare legs came up and over my shoulders, her ankles crossed as she tightened her thighs around my head. I could hear the doves cooing in the trees, accompanying Mom's moans and cries of delight as I ate her pussy. Her cream was sweet and tangy -- her pungent aroma inflaming my desire, my need to both please Mom and to savor her succulent pussy.

Mom was so aroused that it didn't take long for the air to fill with her screams of incestuous delight as I licked her to orgasm, her mound bucking up into my face, trying to get my maddening tongue deeper inside her excited flesh. I evilly kept licking her long after Mom began to beg for me to stop, sobbing, "It's too good, baby -- Mommy can't take it anymore, I'll explode."

I finally stopped and as the squirrels scolded us for our naughty commotion, I savored the sight of my Mom, hairy pussy exposed to the world, spread-legged on that picnic table, trying to catch her breath. Just when I thought Mom couldn't get any sexier, she would (and still does), prove me wrong.

I put away the rest of our picnic trash while Mom lay stretched out on the table, essentially naked from the waist down, smiling and humming as she enjoyed her after-orgasm glow. She was still humming when we returned to the car, pausing when I opened the car door for her to say, "I cannot believe my son went down on my best friend!" before kissing me, tasting her own wetness that was still drying on my face.

Our little picnic had us both smiling and content for many miles. Mom watched me drive with an expression of love and happiness that would make the crankiest person smile. As for me, I loved watching my mother, sitting casually in the passenger seat, sometimes intentionally flashing me and other times unaware that I was able to see her beautiful hairy cunt.

Our quiet loving moment endured for many miles until we pulled into a small town and Mom's eyes got wide as she realized we were heading back to the bourbon country bed and breakfast we had stayed at a week before.

"John? Are we -- oh, son, I love this place!" Mom exclaimed.

I smiled, pleased with my surprise. "I called while you were in the shower this morning, Mom. I even got us the same room -- with that brass bed we fell in love with."

"Awww, baby," Mom cooed, leaning over to kiss me as we stopped in the parking lot. "I love you, son!" she sighed as we kissed and kissed and kissed some more. Mom finally broke the kiss and grinning at me said, "Mom is going to fuck her baby good tonight!"

We got ourselves checked in and unpacked for the evening and then went out strolling hand in hand through the small town's business village which seemed mostly to be made up of antique shops. Mom and I drew our fair share of curious looks as we carried on like the lovers we were, but we paid them no mind. In a sense, for the moment we were in our own little romantic world.

We ate in an old restaurant that specialized in southern fried foods, but we were both too occupied with each other to do more than nibble at our food. I kept waiting for Mom to continue her line of questioning, but she said little and we just let the real world fade away while we spent most of the meal holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes. Everything we really needed to say was in the looks we gave each other. "I love you, Mom, more than anything." "I love you, son. You are my life." Unspoken, yet we heard each other's words crystal clear.

Back in our room, we began to kiss and slowly dance as the music from a bluegrass waltz played somewhere outside and drifted through the bay windows of our second floor room. As we danced and our tongues played, clothes began to slowly fall away until finally Mom and I were naked in our swaying embrace -- her full, luscious body growing increasingly warm against mine.

We continued to move as the kiss ended and Mom said softly, "Tell me about the first time you made love -- who was it with?"

"Um, that would have been Darleen Thompson, Mom." My cock throbbed against her belly as I found myself both embarrassed and aroused at telling my mother about losing my virginity.

Mom laughed. "Again with an older woman! She was what, twenty years older than you?"

"More like eighteen years, Mom. She was thirty-six or thirty-seven." Mom had danced us over onto the bed and pushed me down on the bed, climbing on top of me and straddling me. I could feel her wet muff brushing wonderfully against my hard-on.

"Tell me everything, John," Mom commanded as she rubbed her sex against my stiff cock and then deftly rose up and took me inside her. It took more than a minute for me to compose myself as my entire being was occupied with the sweet sensation of Mom slowly burying my cock inside her wet, steaming pussy.

In halting tones, I told Mom how we'd been talking one summer evening when I had stopped to pick up a drink and a sandwich after work. We chatted and flirted and she just happened to be going off shift in a few minutes and she suggested we go for a drive.

"Mmmm and so my eighteen year old son just decided to go traipsing off with a woman twice his age, huh?" Mom sank down on my cock till she could grind herself against my crotch and then smiled down at me, slowly trailing fingernails across my chest. "I wonder what prompted that?"

In between growing gasps, I told Mom how we wound up at the park and in the backseat of her old Cadillac and how after giving me a wonderful blowjob and then sucking me until I was stiff again, Darleen Thompson had fucked me until we had both were sweaty and out of breath and gasping from an incredible orgasm.

Mom was riding me steadily by now and was leaning over me, letting her swaying tits brush my face as she held onto the brass railing of the headboard. "I hate that I wasn't your first, John, but I'm realizing something."

I was thrusting upwards now, anxious and needing to have my aching erection buried in the warm comfort of her silky, hot pussy. "What's ummmm -- that, Mom?"

"Everyone you've told me about -- almost all of them, are similar, young or old. Dark hair, full bodied or big titted...sound familiar?"

I could see where Mom was heading. "Yeah," I replied, gasping for breath.

Mom flexed her cunt muscles making me almost cry from the sweetness that was wrapped around my cock. "Who -- mmmm -- who was the last woman you fucked before me, son?" Mom had me at the edge of orgasm and held me there, quivering with delight, aching for release of our incestuous desires.

"Molly -- Molly Cash, Mom. She's in some of my classes."

Mom looked down at me intently, flames of love and maybe jealousy in her eyes. "Describe her, John. Describe this Molly you've been fucking."

"Oh god, Mom," I moaned. "Mo-Molly is black haired, short -- maybe, five foot, three. Big heavy boobs like -- oh, Mom, like..."

Mom sighed and with sweat dripping off her face and splattering on my chest, finished my sentence, "Like me -- like your mother." Mom kissed me and whispered, "My baby wanted to fuck Mommy so bad, you went out and fucked women who look like me, didn't you?"

Mom's pussy flesh squeezed me again and I couldn't hold back, exploding with a massive gush of hot cum as I cried out, "YESSSSSSS!" I thrusted upwards, burying my cock deep in Mom's fiery womb and released my seed, relishing every sweet second of incest inspired pleasure my mother was giving me.

Mom begin to sob and moan as my semen splashed her cunt's inner walls. "Oh yesss, John! You were always fucking Mommy, weren't you? I love you, John! OHHH, I love you so much -- and now you can fuck me forever, baby!" Mom began to convulse with her orgasm and the old brass bed banged and squeaked as she held onto the headboard as she came and came again.

"Momma is all yours, son, we're lovers for the rest of our lives," Mom gasped as she squeezed the last of my semen out of my cock, holding my softening member inside her even as she let go of the bed and collapsed on top of me. We kissed between gasps of air and luxuriated in the mutual heat of our sweaty bodies.

Mom's thighs pressed tightly against my legs and her arms went around my neck as I pulled her tight against me. I always treasure these moments as our lovemaking winds down when we cuddle and savor our post-orgasmic moments. Hugging each other so tight, we almost become one is such a spiritual moment -- one of peace and safety and so incestuous -- what son doesn't feel loved and safe in his mother's arms? "I love you, Mom -- always and forever." We fell asleep still in our embrace, both of us dreaming wonderful things about our future.

I awoke several hours later to find Mom curled up by my side, one soft thigh draped across my legs and one finger idly and gently tracing lines on my chest. Mom sensed that I was awake and said, "I love you, son."

"I love you, Mom," I replied.

"I've been thinking about what you said today -- tonight. I've been thinking about your other lovers," Mom said, her voice a little odd.

"Um, are you okay with everything?" I asked.

"Yes. No." Mom sighed. "I'm so jealous that that woman Darleen took your virginity, but when I think about you being with her and those other women, I get so turned on -- so wet between my legs. I wish I could have been there -- to have seen your first times with a woman." Mom rose up on one elbow and looked at my face in the dim, early morning light. "Does that make sense?"

I raised my head and gave Mom a soft kiss. "Yeah, it does. I feel jealous whenever you've told me about your younger days like with Reverend Simmons, but it always makes my cock hard -- you make my cock hard, Mom."

Mom nodded and said, "So, I'm curious. Who is this Molly?"

I laughed and said, "We met about two years ago -- we had the same biology class and she came up to me one day in the library and asked if she could copy some notes." I stroked Mom's face. "I hadn't noticed her in that big auditorium class, but right away I was turned on by her. She looks a lot like you, Mom and has this sexy Tennessee hillbilly accent that reminded me of your Kentucky twang. I reckon the feeling was mutual because we fucked that same evening."

"Is she somebody special? Did I -- did we screw something up between you two by becoming lovers?" There was more than a trace of concern in Mom's voice.

"Oh no, Mom. We are really good friends, we care about each other, but mostly, we're just fuck buddies -- good in the sack together and we enjoy each other's company. We were never going to become more than that -- truth is, Molly prefers gals more than guys."

Mom grinned and made a cooing sound. "Oh my. She sounds fascinating. When -- when did you last see her? I mean, when did you two fuck last?"

"Um, it was Thanksgiving weekend. I worked that week, remember and didn't come home for the holiday." I laughed. "She was a little put out with me when we started back to school after New Years. I told her I was seriously involved with someone from home and we couldn't fool around anymore"

"Really?" Mom sounded a little shocked.

"Really, Mom. I made you a promise. You're the woman I love -- I don't want or need another woman."

"My sweetheart," Mom sighed and kissed me, this time long and hard, even as her hand slipped down my chest and found my semi-erect cock. "Do you miss her? Do you miss fucking Miss Molly?"

Laughing, I replied, "Not really -- she was great in the sack, I can't deny it, Mom, but what I miss is fucking you when I'm off at school and you're back home."

"You smooth talking motherfucker," Mom giggled as she stroked me to a full erection. "Is Molly still mad at you? Has she forgiven you yet for leaving her high and dry?"

"No -- she's over that. She didn't speak to me for about two months, but we sat down and talked it over. We care for each other too much to let something like sex get in the way."

I paused for a moment remembering Molly's bright, smiling face as we sat in the Student Center over cups of coffee back in early May. Molly had too much of a good spirited nature to stay angry although she was still mildly irritated over, well, as she put it, "C'mon, sugar, the least you can do is introduce me to your lady love that stole your heart and that fine dick away!"

"Molly's still a little miffed that I won't tell her who it is I'm seeing or introduce her." Mom rolled over onto her back, holding onto my cock to direct me to climb on top of her.

"Awww, sounds as if I royally screwed up a couple of people's love lives." Mom sighed as she spread her legs wide and rolled her hips a little so that the head of my cock was now nestled between her slick, clasping labial lips.

"Well, maybe our becoming lovers messed up Molly's sex life, but I'm happier than I've ever been and I'm right where I want to be." I grinned as I said it and as I slowly sank my cock into Mom's wonderful pussy.

"Mmmmmm, yessss. "You're right where I want you to be too, John." Mom brought her legs up and crossed them behind my back. "I love you, son." We began to move together, slowly, savoring each motion of my cock in and out of Mom's cunt. "Still, I feel bad for your friend." Mom closed her eyes for several seconds, biting her lower lip as I slowly buried myself all the way inside her, our gentle motion making her meaty tits roll back and forth.

Mom suddenly opened her eyes and in them I could see incestuous desire and something else, something naughty and adventurous. "John, this fall, I want to meet her. When I come up to visit, I want to meet your friend, Molly."

To be continued...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,470 Followers