Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,435 Followers

Mom was in soft old jeans and a thick sweater -- it being a cold night, but still I could feel the heat emanating from between her thighs as she rocked herself on the quickly appearing bulge in my pants. "I love my present, baby," Mom cooed. "You've made me so happy, husband."

I kissed her again and we nuzzled noses as I replied, "I love you, wife. You've made everyday like Christmas."

"Mmmm -- speaking of which, Merry Christmas, son," Mom said, glancing at the clock. "I'll be right back, John. I need to give you your present." Mom slid out of my lap, my hands sneaking in touches of her bountiful breasts as she did, her giggling as she escaped my grasp and hurried up the stairs.

Contented, I quietly watched the Christmas tree and beyond the window, the snow falling like silent grace from heaven. I had never been happier. I didn't know Mom was back until she spoke from the bottom of the staircase. "Merry Christmas, John," Mom said softly.

Even though I was pretty sure I knew how Mom would be dressed when I turned, it still took my breath away. Mom was wearing a nearly transparent white negligee -- the very same one that she had worn the first Christmas morning we'd made love and last Christmas as well. Mom looked even lovelier now than she had then. Just having turned forty-four, Mom was the epitome of motherly beauty.

The negligee was cut very low, revealing most of Mom's full, meaty breasts, nipples hard and standing out against the diaphanous white silk. She began to walk towards me and I could see her wet arousal glistening amidst her thick pubic thatch in the light from the fireplace and her new earrings twinkling brightly in the firelight. "God, I love that nightie, Mom," I said breathlessly.

Mom smiled at me and shook her head. "I don't know why -- I never seem to wear it more than a few minutes." She reached me, her brown-green eyes burning intensely with love for me. She slipped her arms around me and grinned impishly up at me, "Why is that, son?"

My arms went around and I cupped her bare ass cheeks, pulling her close. "Well, everyone likes to unwrap their Christmas present fast, Mom!" I bent down a little and kissed my mother, her lips sweet and moist and her tongue insistent and hungry. The scent of jasmine wafted into my nostrils, mixed with her natural scent, feeding the desire I felt for my mother...my wife.

As the kiss ended, I felt Mom fumbling with my belt, undoing it and unbuttoning my jeans. She looked down to check her progress and worked my shirt up out of my jeans. "Well, if I'm soon to be naked, I think you should join me," Mom said as she unbuttoned my shirt. My shirt came off and Mom sent it flying towards the couch. I felt a shiver of delicious anticipation as my pants fell to my feet and Mom slowly followed them down, squatting before me, offering me a bird's eye view of her tremendous cleavage. Mom helped me step out of my jeans and then my socks while deftly ducking my erect penis, jutting out and waving happily in front of her.

When I was completely naked, Mom's hand slid up my ankle, over my knee and then wrapped around my hard cock. Mom smiled at the swollen head of my penis and said, "And a Merry Christmas to you too!" and kissed it gently, her tongue peeking out to take just a little lick at the precum pooling there on my slit. I sighed happily as Mom proceeded to take me in her mouth, her warm tongue rolling over my flesh as she sucked me while her fingers reached around and trailed down the crack of my ass, raising goose bumps on my skin.

Abruptly, Mom stopped, letting me escape from her mouth, her teeth scraping teasingly over the crown of my dick. She stood up and kissed me, sharing my own taste with me and then she said, "Go build up the fire, son. Hurry now, your mother needs you more than ever."

I quickly moved to the fireplace and as quickly and as carefully as a naked man can, I stoked the fire, feeding it several seasoned logs. When I turned back to Mom, she was standing naked in front of the Christmas tree, its colored lights reflecting off the window and off Mom's pale skin. I realized she was standing on a quilt laid out for our comfort and I grinned lewdly. Another Christmas tradition of my mother's and mine.

I hurried back into Mom's arms, kissing her ardently. As our tongues danced, we both slowly sank to our knees and then Mom urged me onto my back, looking hungry and wicked as she scrambled to straddle me, her heavy, pendulous breasts swinging and swaying as she did. Mom's thick bush slid up my leg, leaving a trail of warm wetness behind, betraying her arousal and her need.

"Make love to me, son!" Mom murmured as she leaned into me, her breasts and long, hard nipples dragging across my stomach and then chest as she came face to face with me. Her pussy, now with labia blooming, embraced my shaft, rubbing up and down on it, hunching as she worked to take it inside her. "Make love to me, John!"

"I love you, Mom! Merry Christmas, my love!" I said as Mom raised her hips and the head of my cock found her open and wet and so deliciously slick and she slowly lowered herself down, impaling herself on my thick, long shaft! We groaned together as Mom took me inside her, enveloping my throbbing cock in her liquid heat, soft, pulsating flesh wrapping around me and holding my penis tight in its embrace.

"Yesssssss," Mom hissed, throwing her head back as she arched her back, her breasts rising and quivering as Mom's entire body began to stiffen as she reveled in being filled with her son and husband's hard cock. Her nipples, already hard seemed to swell even more, appearing like huge, ripe cherries about to burst. Mom's lips curled into a lewd sneer as she closed her eyes, creating a portrait of carnal joy.

Mom sat there, impaled for long minutes, her only movement being minute squirming as she ground her thick bush into my pubic hair. She bit her lower lips with her sexy overbite and then suddenly became a frenzy of motion, screaming, "YES, YES, YES! I LOVE YOU, JOHNHUSBANDSON! I LOVE YOUR COCK! I LOVE YOU!" as she began to ride me like a woman possessed.

I lay there, barely moving, caught up in the wonder that was my mother, dark hair flying as her big, meaty tits bouncing wildly as she bounced up and down on my cock, never quite letting all of me escape her velvet wet grasp before sliding back down to take all of me inside her. I reached out and took big handfuls of her fleshy breasts, my palms rubbing and teasing her thick, long nipples. "I love you, Mom," I said through clenched teeth, desperate to not cum too soon, wanting her to enjoy this as long as possible.

As Mom neared her orgasm, her rough and wild ride slowed down as if she too was trying to delay as long as possible her climax. With great care, Mom slid slowly up and down on my throbbing shaft, leaning forward, her eyes full of love and lust and something that contained both yet surpassed it as she stared into my eyes. Again, Mom was biting her lower lip as sweat dripped from her face to splash on mine, her breasts slowing dragging against my chest, the maddening friction of her rubbery hard nipples increasing her pleasure as she slowly fucked me.

Mom's movements became slower and slower, her muscles straining with the effort and then she came to a complete stop, my cock completely inside her, buried in her womb. Mom opened her mouth, her lips working noiselessly for a minute before a harsh, short cry emerged. I chose that moment to fling my hips upward, going a little deeper in her and Mom's eyes went wide and she screamed and her molten cunt clamped tight around my cock and bathed it in her furnace hot creams as her orgasm erupted with swift, overwhelming fury. "OHGODYESSSSS! I LOVE YOU JOHNNNN!"

The sheer eroticism of seeing Mom orgasm so hard would have been enough to send me over the edge, but it was certainly helped by the loving attention her pussy was giving my cock, milking me -- demanding my seed and with a cry of "I love you, Mom," I surrendered and my cock jerked in her cunt's grasp and I flooded Mom's womb with my fiery semen. My orgasm spurred Mom's orgasm to even higher heights and we both rode our incestuous climax joyously to its end, Mom finally slumping forward to rest atop me, her heart beating quickly in time against my chest as she whimpered from the sheer pleasure.

We lay there under the Christmas tree for a long time, my arms holding Mom tight as we regained our breath and our fucksweat slowly dried on our bodies, helping to create that sinfully sweet stickiness that seemed to bond our skin together. When I could manage it, I wheezed, "Now that's what I call a Christmas present, Mom!"

Mom chuckled and nuzzled my neck before raising her head to look at me, her love evident in her smile. "This was wonderful, but not as great as the Christmas present you gave me, John."

I shrugged and said, "I don't know -- making love to you is better than any pair of earrings, Mom."

Mom scooted up a little, making us both moan slightly, my semi-erect cock still inside her grasping cunt. She kissed me, long, slowly and deeply before she replied, "No, my wonderful husband. I'm talking about the present you gave me on our wedding night." Mom smiled down at me, her expression full of motherly love as she said, "You gave me a baby, son. I'm pregnant!"

To be continued...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,435 Followers