Mother & Son Celebrate Christmas Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his mother showing her son lots of wet, pretty pick, she couldn't wait for him to touch her, finger her, lick her, eat her, and fuck her. If it wasn't enough for her son to have his wicked way with her breasts, she couldn't believe that he was having his wicked way with her pussy. Albeit under the guise and pretenses of playing a silly game of pretend, this was a long time sexual fantasy that took five years and a look-a-like wife for him to divorce for him to finally be with his mother.

Having her son naked with her while she was naked too, was the best Christmas gift that he could have ever given her. As if having an out of body experience, she watched him stare at her naked body before he focused his stare on her cunt. In the way that her husband looked at her when sexually wanting her, and in the way that she stared at her son's cock, not only was her son seeing her naked for the first time but also he was staring at her cunt.

His mother's cunt, wicked in her sexual desire for her son, she couldn't believe she was so bold to show him her pussy up close and personal. Sniffing, kissing, and licking her trimmed, blonde pubic haired pussy, he traced her naked slit with his finger. Oh my God, if it wasn't enough that she was so exposed to Jerry, she couldn't believe that her son was touching and feeling her where no son should ever touch and feel his mother. As evidenced by his kisses, his touches, and his stares, as wicked in her sexual desire for him, seemingly he showed even more sexual desire for her. With one encouraging and inflaming the other, they were both more than willing to continue to play the game of pretend. Now, even more than before, she couldn't wait for him to give her an orgasm with his fingers and tongue.

Parting her pussy lips by slowly sliding a gentle but firm finger inside of her, he gently impaled his mother with a long, stiff, index finger. Feeling his finger probing her while slowly and gently finger fucking her, no longer just a sexual fantasy, she couldn't believe that her son's finger was finally inside of her. Probing her deeper while wiggling his finger, as if his finger was his cock and not just a sexually fantasy, she couldn't believe that her son was finally fucking her with his finger. Because she was deceiving herself under the pretense of just playing a game, she didn't even concern herself with what kind of mother would have sex with her son and what kind of son would have sex with his mother.

* * * * *

She thought of all the sexual scenarios she had over the years of a burglar holding her and her son at gunpoint and, after she sexually pleasured the burglar, she imagined him forcing her to have sex with her son. She imagined traveling to some foreign country with her son and after being kidnapped, being forced to not only sexually pleasure her kidnappers but also being forced to sexually satisfy her son. She imagined being held hostage in a holdup at a restaurant or a department store and when the robbers discovered that they were mother and son, they forced them to have sex with one another. Imagining being trapped in a vault during a bank robbery or an elevator stuck in a deserted high tower building for the weekend, thinking they were going to die, she imagined a sexy scenario where they were both so afraid that they comforted one another's fear with sex.

In the way that he finally did on his wedding day, she masturbated later over the outrageously sexy thoughts of her son coming into her bedroom while she was dressing and forcing her to have sex with him. She's imagined him climbing into bed with her while she was sleeping and forcing her to have sexual intercourse with him. She's imagined him coming into the bathroom naked while she was showering and flinging back the shower curtain to expose his naked body to her and to stare at her naked body before climbing in the shower with her. Then, no taking no for an answer, she imagined him forcing her to her knees to suck him before pushing her up against the wet, tile wall to fuck him. She's even imagined them being trapped in a cabin that was covered by an avalanche or in a car broken down by the side of a deserted road. Sleeping together to keep warm, with one touch leading to another, she imagined them having sex while she masturbated with her dildo and vibrator over the sexy thoughts of having sex with him.

* * * * *

With a gush of sexual arousal, such erotic excitement that she hasn't felt in years, she was so very hot for him. She was so very wet for him. Then, doing what no son should ever do with his mother, he leaned down to lick her while fingering her. Her dream come true, something that she's long imagined and masturbated over, Jerry's face was buried in her soaking, wet pussy. With her vaginal secretions all over his face and tongue, she couldn't wait to kiss him, French kiss him.

"Oh, David," said Janice remaining in character while pretending that he was her husband instead of her son.

In the way that a man puts a hand behind a woman's head when she's sucking him, she pulled his face more into her pussy by his hair. Then, laying back to enjoy the sexual moment, she ran her fingers through his thick, blonde hair in the way she used to do with his father when he was going down on her.

"I love eating your pussy Cynthia," he said.

I love having you eat my pussy she thought to say but, not wanting to push her luck and have him change his mind if realizing what nasty thing he was about to do, she didn't say anything. With her son's face plastered against her cunt, she didn't want to awaken him from her sexual fantasy and his sexually reality by the stark realization that he was eating his mother's pussy instead of his ex-wife's pussy.

"Lick me. Eat me. Stick your fingers inside of me," she said whispering her lust for him in his ear. "Make me your woman. Make me your bitch," she said humping his fingers with her hips while he finger fucked and licked his mother.

"You are my beautiful woman. You are my sexy bitch," he said pausing in licking her to speak.

She wondered if he was thinking of his ex-wife or of her, his mother, when saying that she was his beautiful woman and his sexy bitch. Hoping he was thinking of her instead of his ex-wife, it made her even more sexually excited when she thought that he knew that he was having sex with her, his mother, instead of with Cynthia, his ex-wife.

"Don't talk. Just lick," she said pushing her son's head down. "Give me an orgasm. Make me cum," she said while wishing she could refer to herself as Janice, Mom, mother, or Mommy, instead of as Cynthia.

She hated that bitch for stealing her son from her. A real cougar, who took advantage of her son, obviously he chose Cynthia only because he wanted to have sex with his mother. When Cynthia discovered her son's agenda in wanting to have sex with his mother, she should have put an end to their May/December romance. If only by the mere, telling fact that they looked so much alike, like identical, twin sisters, Cynthia should have called off the wedding as any respectable woman would.

After masturbating so very long and so very hard over the thoughts of this day, Janice couldn't believe that her son was licking her pussy while eating her pussy and finger fucking her pussy. In the way that he was sexually satisfying her, she couldn't wait to sexually satisfy him. In the way that he had stripped her naked, she couldn't wait to strip him naked too.

"I love your pussy Cynthia. You're so wet. You're so very wet. I can't wait to stick my cock inside of you," he said lifting his head and pausing with licking her to talk dirty to her.

She looked down at him with sexual excitement before looking at him with love.

"Oh David," she said stroking his hair. "I can't wait for you to make love to me."

While continuing to lick her, he reached his hands up to feel her breasts and finger her nipples.

"I can't wait to make love to you before fucking you hard and fucking you deep," he said reaching up to fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples while licking her and eating her.

She couldn't believe how sexually excited she had become so fast. What took her husband a long time to get her off with his fingers and mouth, her son's fingers and tongue was arousing her instantly. Maybe because she waited so long to have sex with her son in the way that she waited so long to have sex with her husband that first time until their Honeymoon, the sexual arousal was in the waiting.

"I'm going to cum," she said softly and so matter of fact as if saying that she was going shopping for food. "Don't stop David. Lick me faster and finger me deeper, just don't stop. Fuck me with your long, stiff fingers while licking me."

Her sexual fantasy come true, she couldn't believe her son was licking her pussy. Now that he was giving her so very much pleasure, she couldn't wait to suck his cock.

"I love eating you Cynthia. I love licking your pussy," said Jerry again.

With her son licking and licking her while fingering her, she felt a wave of sexually pleasure overwhelm her, far greater than she ever felt with her husband. Something she could never match when masturbating herself with her vibrator and/or dildo, her son was doing with his tongue and fingers. When she could no longer hold back, as if grabbing the reins of a runaway horse, Janice grabbed two handfuls of her son's hair and pulled. Then, as if she was having a seizure from an Epileptic fit, repressing a loud scream, she tightened her long legs and arched the small of her back to let out a long groan of pleasure.

"Oh, my God. That was unbelievable. That was so unbelievable," she said laying there in bliss. "Never have I experienced and orgasm so powerful," she said and meaning it.

Jerry wiped his face with the back of his hand before moving up to French kiss his mother. Kissing and kissing one another, he felt her tits and fingered her nipples before sucking them again.

"Did you cum Cynthia?"

Enveloped in the afterglow of sex after not having sex for so long, with her son her sexual angel, she was in Heaven. If it was her time to go, she could die in peace now and without regrets. Not only has her son seen her naked but also her son just gave her an orgasm while eating her pussy. How hot is that?

"Did I cum? Oh, my God, David, of course, I had an orgasm. Didn't you feel me?"

She was still quivering in the afterglow of sex.

"I felt you pull my hair," he said rubbing his head and laughing.

She lovingly flattened his hair down with her hands.

"Sorry for pulling your hair but that was the best sex you've ever given me," she said still staying in character as if he was her husband instead of her son. "Give me your cock. I can't wait to feel you in my pussy. I need to suck you to a harder erection before you stick that monster inside of me, that is, if you want to make love to me."

A mother seducing her son over the pretense of playing a game, she looked down at him while expecting him to reject her and he looked at her as if she was nuts. After he ate her pussy and gave her an orgasm, how could she even ask him if he still wanted to make love to her but she did? Obvious in the way that he was looking at her, of course he still wanted to make love to her. In the way that he was staring at her with lustful desire, obviously, he couldn't wait to make love to her.

"What? If I want to make love to you? I can't believe you said that to me," he said making a sour face. "Of course I want to make love to you," he said. "I can't wait to make love to you again Cynthia," he said staying in character and pretending that she was his ex-wife instead of his mother.

"Good. Then, let me suck you first David," she said she said pretending to stay in character too. "I want to see how hard I can make you."

Jerry moved higher up on the bed to position his pelvis by his mother's mouth. Wasting no time staring at him or at his cock, as if she was a crack head giving him a quickie, ten dollar blowjob, immediately she took him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. Unlike a crack head and more like a ten thousand dollar call girl, she sucked him with loving desire while stroking him. Giving him a better blowjob than any call girl could give him for any amount, no contest, being that she was his mother, she instinctively and intuitively knew how to sexually pleasure her son.

As soon as he was as hard as he needed to be, she was ready for him to make love to her. Only, so enjoying sucking her son, she couldn't stop sucking him. Not having had a cock in her mouth since her husband died and knowing full well that this was her son's cock that she was sucking, she was so enjoying sucking her son's big prick.

"No, please, don't. Oh my God, that's enough. Wow! I don't believe this," he said pulling away from her. "If you suck me anymore, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Reluctantly she released her son from her mouth to stare up at him with her big, blue eyes while still continuing to hold his stiff cock while kissing his prick, licking his prick, and gently stroking his prick. She put his hand on her breast and immediately, he began fingering her hard, erect nipples.

"You say that as if there's something wrong with you cumming in my mouth," she said staring up at him as if she was a wicked whore of a wench instead of his loving, self-sacrificing mother.

"Sorry, that's not what I meant. It's just that—" he said unable to finish his thoughts when his mother took him in her mouth again.

Obviously adding to his sexual excitement, he looked down at her while she stared up at him.

"I don't mind if you cum in my mouth," she said kissing his cock. "I'd love for you to cum in my mouth," she said licking his cock while giving him the eye. "Don't you want to cum in my mouth?"

Briefly, sucking him deeper and stroking him faster, she took him in her mouth again.

"Of course but—"

She continued licking his cock and stroking his prick while giving him such a sexy look that no man would refuse cumming in her mouth, especially if that man was her son.

"Don't you want to watch me swallow your cum after I lick your balls?" Teasing him, while staring up at him, she licked his balls.

"Oh, God," he said while watching her lick his balls. "Yes, I do but—"

With his entire cock disappearing in her mouth and down her throat, she deep throated his cock before she licked and sucked his cock. Then, taking his cock deeper in her mouth again, with his hard, hairy cock buried in his mother's mouth, she stared up at him before removing his cock from her mouth to speak.

"Pardon?" She laughed. "What were you saying? Sorry. I didn't hear you with my mouth being so full."

Then, when he still didn't answer her, she took him in her mouth again and sucked him while stroking him. Still kissing and licking his cock, she stared up at him while he stared down at her.

"Oh, my God. Please no more," he said pushing her away. "If you suck me another minute, I'm going to cum. I need to make love to you first before I cum Cynthia," he said. "I need to fuck you first. Then, after I make love to you and after I fuck you, I want you to blow me, really blow me, and really suck my cock. I want you to suck me until I cum in your mouth Cynthia. I want to hump your mouth and fuck your face while watching you swallow my cum."

* * * * *

Her son wanted to make love to her. She couldn't believe that her son wanted to make love to her. It was one thing for them to kiss and have foreplay but it was quite another thing for him to want to make love to her before fucking her, really fucking her. As if she was really Cynthia and not his mother, she couldn't believe what she was hearing all that her son wanted to do to her naked body. Even more sexually exciting, especially being that she was his mother and not Cynthia, she couldn't believe that he wanted to go all the way with her and make love to her before fucking her. She couldn't wait for him to pound her pussy. She couldn't wait to kiss him while making love to him before feeling him cum inside of her.

"Make love to me first David before you fuck me," she said. "Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me, really pound my pussy while I really fuck your cock."

Jerry mounted his mother while she reached down to insert his cock inside of her. Sliding right inside of her, slowly humping her while his cock slid deeper inside of her, she returned his humps with his. So wet and so warm, there was nothing like the sensation that she felt when her son slid his cock in her pussy. Now that she had him inside of her, she'd never let him go until he gave her an orgasm and until he ejaculated inside of her.

Her sexual fantasy finally realized after all these years and after all the times she masturbated over the thoughts of her son having sex with her, she couldn't believe that she was finally having sex with her son. With all of her sexual fantasies now being realized, she couldn't believe that she not only saw and felt his cock but also that she stroked and sucked his cock. She couldn't believe that he saw, felt, and sucked her tits. An overload of incestuous, sexual excitement, she couldn't believe that he licked her pussy and now was making sweet love to her before fucking her. With the culmination of playing a game of pretend in their having sexual intercourse, she couldn't believe that her son was making love to her. With his cock now buried deep within her pussy in the way she's always been so ready to make love to him and in the way that she's always imagined making love to him, this Christmas was her best Christmas ever.

With him on top of her and his cock stiffly inside of her, slowly humping her while kissing her, he made love to his mother under the guise that she was Cynthia and while playing a game. Yet, even though with him making love to her felt wonderful, not sexually satisfied with him making love to her, she couldn't wait for him to fuck her, really fuck her hard as if she was a back alley whore. Really wanting him to pound her pussy, wanting him to manhandle her, she couldn't wait for him to make her cum. She couldn't wait for him to cum in her pussy before cumming in her mouth. Then, later, if he wanted and was still able, giving her a real cum bath, she'd allow him to cum all over her face and all over her tits. In the way that multiple Japanese men give women bukkakes, she'd love for her son to give her a real cum bath.

Humping her harder and humping her faster, quickly moving from making love to fucking, their movements were as one and didn't stop until she was ready to roll him over to mount him. She held onto his naked ass while he wrapped his arms around her back before moving his hands to her ass. Lifting her up from the bed by her buttocks, he was at the perfect angle to really fuck her. Pounding her pussy enough to make a loud slapping sound, even with her husband, never has she been fucked like this before.

Turning him over to mount him as if she was a champion cowgirl at a rodeo, she sat on his cock. With her big tits bouncing up and down and side to side, he harnessed them with his big hands while he humped and fucked his mother. With her fucking her son in the way that she's never fucked her husband before, their lust for one another was contagious. Their sexual excitement slowly built to a volcanic eruption of incestuous sex as Janice pounded Jerry's cock deeper inside of her pussy.

"I can't hold it any longer Cynthia, I'm going to cum," he said to his mother. "Oh, my God. This is too fast. This is too sudden. You make me so hot."

Not wanting him to stop, she could feel his throbbing and pulsating prick deep inside of her. Leaning down beside him to rest her breasts on his chest, she whispered in his ear.

"Just a little longer David and I'll cum with you," she said. "Hold for just a little longer."