Mother and Son, Ghosts of Christmas

Story Info
Mother finally allows her son a very special Christmas gift.
22.4k words
4.2
115.2k
119
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Winter contest story. Please give me the support of your vote.

Mother and Son, Ghosts of Christmas

As his very special Christmas gift, a mother finally allows her son to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

Christine didn't just love her son, Daniel, she was in love with her son. It's expected for a mother to love her son but it's unusual for a mother to be in love with her son, the kind of love that a woman feels for a man.

Maybe if they hadn't been mother and son, they'd have an affair. Maybe if they hadn't been mother and son, they'd have a sexual relationship. Maybe if they hadn't been mother and son, they'd get married and have children but the bottom line was Christine was Daniel's mother and Daniel was Christine's son.

It all started when Christine asked Daniel to accompany her to her belated, office Christmas party.

* * * * *

Hoping to have the best Christmas she's had in a long time, Christine was happy. Her son, Daniel, was finally home after being away for four, long years at college. Having graduated in May, he was home until January when he was scheduled to take a job on the other side of the country. With him home with her the entire summer and fall, he'd be leaving her right after the New Year.

As she was for four years when he was away at school, she'd be lost without him. She didn't want him to go. If he must go, she wished he'd take her with him. She wished he could find a job closer to her but with jobs and opportunities to work in his chosen field few and far between, he had no choice but to untie her apron strings again and move away.

At least he agreed to attend her company Christmas party with her. It was a great Christmas party, the best party she ever attended after last year's scandalous party. Christine was glad that her son, Daniel, agreed to accompany her. Dreading she'd have to go to the party alone or not at all, as if she was a dancer on Dancing with the Stars, she had fun dancing with her son. With her uncomfortable about asking him to escort her, she finally relented and asked him to go to the Christmas party with her. Figuring he'd disappoint her in not wanting to go to her office Christmas party, she was surprised when he said yes.

"Daniel," she said biting her lip with guilt for all of the sexually inappropriate thoughts she was always thinking about having sex with his naked body.

Only encouraged by his look, he looked at her in the same way she looked at him. It was when he looked at her in that way that she wondered if he was as romantically interested in her as she was romantically interested in him. She wondered if he incestuously and inappropriately thought of her naked and in his arms in the way she always thinks of him naked and in her arms. With her being his mother, as if she was looking in the mirror at her own image, it was when he looked at her in that sexually incestuous way that she knew what he was thinking. He was inappropriately thinking of her in the way she always inappropriately thought of him. Cut from the same cloth, seemingly, they were genetically so similar.

"Yes mother?"

He gave her that look that made her want to strip herself naked. He gave her that look that made her want to strip him naked. He gave her that look that made her imagine being in bed naked with her son while making love to him. She wondered if he'd be as submissive as he is now or if he'd take more of a manly role when fucking his mother.

* * * * *

A remnant from the past when they lived together as mother and son, he always called her Mom or mother but now that he was older and after having graduated college in May, in the way she called him Daniel, she wished he'd call her Christine. She felt so old when he called her Mom or mother, especially in front of people who didn't know they were mother and son. With him looking ten years older than his 22-year-old age and her looking ten years younger than her 41-year-old age, she'd rather people thought they were a couple. She'd rather people thought that they were boyfriend and girlfriend rather than mother and son. Maybe if enough people thought they were a couple, then perhaps they would be.

"My company is having an office Christmas party and I wanted to know if you'd attend the party with me," she said looking at him as if she was asking him to the Prom. "You don't have to go if you'd rather not. I'm just asking if you'd like to come with me as my escort."

After divorcing her husband, his stepfather when Daniel was too young to even remember him, with her having had a few dates in the past before, she never felt as awkward asking a man out as she did in asking her son to accompany her to the Christmas party. No doubt because of all the sexually inappropriate thoughts she's been having about her son lately was the reason why she felt so uncomfortable interacting with him on a dance floor and in a situation where a man would normally interact with a woman.

When all of her coworkers had husbands, boyfriends, wives, and girlfriends, she was nervous about how others from her work would perceive her, a mother attending the office Christmas party with her son. Normally dragging her son to her office Christmas party wouldn't have been such a big deal but with Daniel her whole life, when she wasn't bragging about Daniel, she was always talking about him. Even though they never met him, many of her coworkers knew more about her son than she knew about their children. In the way she adored her son, they may suspect that there's something sexually up between them or emotionally wrong with her for showing up at the party with her son.

Unable to hide her sexual attraction for her son, she feared that when her coworkers saw them together that they may suspect that they've sex or are having sex. An impression that she didn't want anyone to have, especially when they haven't had sex, what she did or wanted to do behind her closed bedroom doors wasn't anyone's business. It's not that she didn't think about having sex with her son and it's not that she'd say no to having sex with him, should the opportunity present itself. Thus far, her sexual contact with her son was nothing more than inappropriate thoughts when masturbating herself. She only wished she didn't feel so guilty after thinking about her son sexually. Feeling so good at the time when allowing her thoughts about him to turn sexual, she felt perversely perverted for having those incestuous, sexual thoughts later.

"Sure. I'd love to go to the Christmas party with you," he said. "When is the party?"

Wow, that was a surprise. She was shocked. She couldn't believe her young, handsome son agreed to accompany his old mother to her party. What 22-year-old young man wants to be saddled with his mother all night? Never expecting him to say yes, now she was put on the spot to go to her office party, a party that she really didn't want to attend.

"Tonight," she said.

He looked at her so surprised that the party was tonight that she wondered if he'd change his mind about going.

"Tonight?" He laughed. "How long have you known about the party?"

He looked at her puzzled.

"A couple of weeks, two weeks," she said.

"But it's Christmas Eve?" He laughed again. "What company has a party on Christmas Eve?"

He was right. When employees would rather be home with their families, it did seem a bit odd to have a Christmas party on Christmas Eve but the party was a last minute decision. For sure, had the Christmas bonuses not been passed out at the Christmas party, few employees would even attend the Christmas party on Christmas Eve. The company wasn't going to have a party at all after last year's fiasco when the drunken, Senior Vice President was found having sex in the men's bathroom with the drunken, President's naked wife.

With the president's wife leaning over the sink while the VP pounded her pussy from behind, someone sitting in one of the stalls recorded the sexual affair and posted it to YouTube. Shot through the men's room mirror, Audrey's big, fake boobs bounced all over the Internet while she screamed her role as a whore instead of the chief executive's respectable wife. It's amazing the difference a year makes. With the Vice President fired and with the President of the company in the middle of a divorce from his wife, the affair is a distant memory. Matter of fact, with president's young, sexy girlfriend, a dead ringer for Sofia Vergara, everything was all good.

"With us not having enough employees to book a ballroom, they couldn't book a suite of rooms until tonight. With them planning the party at the last minute, the hotels were all filled with people booking rooms to see their families for Christmas," she said.

In the way he looked at her, obviously he still didn't understanding why they'd have a party so late into the holiday. With her not wanting to tell him about the sex scandal uncovered in the men's room bathroom, she didn't say any more about it.

"Oh," he said.

Just a passing thought and something she'd never do, yet imagining her son fucking her in the way the VP fucked the president's wife, Christine imagined someone catching them and filming them having sex in the men's room.

"I wasn't going to go because I didn't want to go alone and I didn't want to ask you to come with me because I figured you'd feel compelled to go," she said.

As if she was a decadent dessert asking to be licked before being eaten, he looked at her in the way she looks at him. Unable to resist him, if only he made the first move, she'd make all of the rest. If only he'd touch her and kiss her while feeling her, she'd touch and feel him too while kissing him. If only he'd start something now, she'd forget all about the Christmas party and stay home with her son.

"I'd like to go," he said taking her hand in his before putting an arm around her waist. "I'd love to dance with you," he said waltzing her around the room.

Wishing he'd reach down and grab and feel her ass, the sexual sensation of feeling his fingertips poised at the top of her hip made her want him to touch her, feel her, and kiss her. Always so fun and so spontaneous, he always made her laugh. With her barely 18-years-old and pregnant in her senior year of high school with him, and with her parents wanting her to have an abortion, she was glad she went through with the pregnancy and kept him. A tumultuous time and a decision she would have regretted the rest of her life had she had an abortion, he was the one good thing in her life.

"I figured you could wear a sport coat and tie," she said, "and pants, of course," she said with a dirty laugh while imagining him naked below the waist.

She'd like to see him dressed up instead of him wearing his normal outfit of jeans, sweatshirt, and baseball cap.

"Sure. This will be fun instead of staying home and watching It's A Wonderful Life again," he said with a laugh.

* * * * *

When he said that about watching It's A Wonderful Life, she thought about all the times she curled up with him on the couch with him to watch a movie. Her favorite place to be with him, she loved watching movies while holding her son. Every time she curled up with him, safely tucked beneath his arm with her arm wrapped around him and with her feeling his warm body so close to her, she always imagined having sex with him. With her hand resting on his thigh, it took all the self-control she possessed not to move her hand higher up before placing it on his cock.

If only he'd move her hand to his pajama clad prick, she'd leave it there. If only he'd touch her breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown, she'd let him stick his hand down her nightgown to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts. She'd love nothing more than to feel and fondle him while he felt and fondled her as they continued watching the movie. It's A Wonderful Life would suddenly take on new meaning if she was sexually intimate with her son.

Wishing she was drunk enough or horny enough, she wondered what he'd say if she touched his prick through his pajama. She wondered what he'd do if she grabbed his cock through his pajama. She imagined fingering the head of his prick and watching it grow bigger and harder enough to tent his pajama bottoms. Whenever her braless breasts were pressed against his side, she always felt his cock pulsating against her forearm in the way her nipples hardened against him. With his erect cock so very close to her hand, it was sometimes difficult to concentrate on the movie when his erection was rubbing against her forearm.

Something that she'd like to do and has thought about doing, she wondered what he'd say if she willingly released his obvious sexual tension by reaching her hand inside of his pajama bottom and wrapped her fingers around his penis. She wondered what he'd do if she pulled out his cock and stroked him to an erection. She imagined giving him a hand job or perhaps lowering her mouth to his prick and giving him a blowjob. She wondered if he'd allow her to touch him and/or suck him in that sexual way. She wondered if he'd want to cum in her mouth as much as she'd like him to cum in her mouth or would he push her away in disgust and horror?

Even though she'd never do something so wickedly nasty, she enjoyed thinking that she would. Only, unable to cross the incestuous line, she didn't want to ruin their close mother and son relationship. Should he marry, after carrying the guilt of having sex with her son, how could she face his wife, her daughter-in-law? Should he have grandchildren, she'd always feel guilty about having sex with her son, their father. What's wrong with her for having such salacious, sexual thoughts?

Before he returned home from college, having sex with her son is something she thought about only when masturbating herself in the bathtub with her dildo, in the shower with her water massager, in bed with her vibrator, or in the ladies room at work with her finger. Now she thinks about having sex with her son all the time. Yet, just because she thought of having sex with her son when masturbating herself didn't mean she'd do anything more than think about having sex with him.

Letting herself go with the fantasy of having sex with him, she needed those naked images of him for her to have an orgasm. Just because she thought about her son in a sexual way when cuddling with him on the couch, didn't mean that she'd have sex with her son. Just because she thought about having sex with her son while rubbing her nipples against the side of him and while he pulsated and rubbed his cock against her forearm didn't mean that she'd act upon their mutual, sexual desire.

"Okay, then I'm going to get ready," she said heading to the bathroom to take her shower.

* * * * *

While showering and allowing the shower massager to harden her nipples and tease her clit, she wished he'd open the bathroom door and sit on the toilet to watch her shower. She wished he'd push back the shower curtain, climb in the tub, and shower with her. She wished he'd push her up against the wet, tile wall and have sex with her. She wished he'd push down on her shoulders and force her to suck him. Only, he wouldn't have to force her too much or push her very hard. She'd willingly fuck him and suck him if only he'd make the first move.

Surprising even herself, something she did on impulse without even thinking it through, when she got out of the shower, she exposed herself to her son. Other than she was horny, lonely, and needy, she didn't know why she exposed her naked body to him. Perhaps her way of thanking him for escorting her to the company Christmas party, showing him her naked body was his much deserved reward. Only, exposing her naked body to him was as much a reward for her as she hoped it would be for him.

When taking her shower while masturbating herself with the shower massager, she was consumed by the thoughts of having sex with her son. Something she's never done before, she thought about exposing her naked body to him while walking down the hall from the bathroom to her bedroom. Then, once in her bedroom, she stripped off her bathrobe without closing her bedroom door. Actually, she knew exactly why she exposed herself to him. With Daniel taking a job out of state the first of the year, and with him renting an apartment, this may be her last opportunity to seduce her son. She only had one week to make her incestuous move and her sexual intentions known.

Chances are he'll meet someone at work or where he lives. Chances are he'll fall in love. Chances are he'll marry and have children and will no longer think of her, his mother, in the sexual way that he thinks of her now. Relegated to him calling her on her birthday, her calling him on his birthday, and him calling her at Christmas, chances are she'll never have another opportunity like this to see how he really feels about her and if it's the same sexual way she feels about him.

Totally naked and acting oblivious to her bedroom door being wide open by not looking in his direction, as soon as she walked by her doorway, she knew he'd see her. Knowing he was in the living room watching television, she knew that he could clearly see her in the mirror that hung on the wall over the TV. With the mirror perfectly aligned with her opened bedroom door to reflect back her naked image, she walked around her bedroom naked and in plain sight while getting her clothes and putting them on the bed in readiness to get dress. Never has she felt as perversely perverted as she felt now.

Never has she felt so sexually excited exposing her naked body to her son. Willing to make a fool of herself if he rejected her incestuous seduction, at the very least, flashing herself to him gave her fodder to masturbate over later. With him leaving her to start his life, she was desperate for him to see her without her clothes. Once seeing her naked, she was desperate to know if he'd take the next step. She was desperate to know if he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

She removed her dress from the closet. Without him even having to turn around to look, with him watching her through the living room mirror, she knew he could see the side of her breasts and her ass when she walked by her open bedroom door. As if she was inviting him to fuck her, bending over in his line of vision, she neatly laid her skirt and blouse on the bed. While leaning down to fuss with the collar, she knew she was teasing him by showing him her naked ass and pussy. Always wanting to flash him when in her panty and bra and topless even, she never thought she'd ever do what she was doing now.

With her walking by her open bedroom door again and again, she walked to her dresser. She removed her panty and bra and placed those on the bed too. Daring herself to walk to her door naked and call out to him, she was so tempted to ask his advice in having him select her panty and bra. She imagined him coming into her bedroom to help her get dressed. She imagined him feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples while helping her on with her bra. She imagined him feeling her ass and fingering her pussy while helping her on with her panties.

Perhaps going too far in her desperation to explore more of a forbidden, sexual relationship, she was so nervous flashing her son her naked body. Yet, she did, over and again. With him encouraging her by not looking away, she was so sexually excited that he was watching her. Not sure what she'd do or what he'd do if he did make a move, she wished he'd walk in her bedroom while she was naked. She wished he'd lean against the door jamb to talk to her as he always did as if she was fully dressed instead of being totally naked.

With her wanting him to see her naked body up close, she's masturbated many times over the thoughts of him touching her and feeling her while kissing her. With her wanting to see him naked, she's masturbated herself many times over having sex with her son. Fortunately or unfortunately, crossing the incestuous line is something she'd never do, until now. Now or never, this was her last opportunity to finally seduce her son.