Mother Becomes Teacher

Story Info
A mother trains her son in pleasing & submitting to a woman.
9.5k words
4.58
243.3k
241
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The system had been introduced nationwide for all children aged 18. This was considered the perfect age - their bodies ready for tuition, but not so old they had yet been corrupted by bad ways of thinking of sex. The girls and boys were separated in to different classes; the girls to learn about anal care, the anatomy of the prostate, rectum, anus, how to penetrate without causing harm and whilst giving pleasure, how best to choose and fit a strap-on; all the technicalities, as well as being taught (as they had been since they began school) of the sanctity of Woman. The boys were also taught the anatomy and biology, and furthermore the various roles and positions the Woman who they would have the honour of serving one day might use them in, and also about health, and punishment; those most sensitive areas being ripe for pain as well as pleasure. At the end of the week long course, a letter arrived at the home of every parent, with instructions for the mother to induct their son in correct sexual practice; beginning with a thorough health check, then readying his anus, then finally taking his virginity. After all, who would he love and respect more than his mother?

Stephanie had been an ardent supporter of the Government's move to codify in law the cultural change that had swept the nation in the past few years, recognising Females as dominant, and establishing the relationship that males had with them. Her son's generation would be the first to grow up entirely under the new system, and all the better for it she reflected. She stood now in the living room of the home she shared with her teenage son, holding the letter she had just opened and read thoroughly. She was filled with a sense of gladness, pride, and no little excitement. Her most important duty as a mother was about to be undertaken, and she would ready her baby boy for the new world he would soon enter.

She climbed the stairs, pausing on the landing before opening the door to her son's bedroom, to check her appearance in the mirror at the top of the stairs. She wore a calf-length green robe, with a simple pair of pale pink cotton knickers beneath, her long brunette hair loose about her shoulders. She was slender, with full, soft breasts outlined beneath the robe. Retying the belt around her robe, she smiled knowingly at her reflection, and turned to the nearest room, pushing on the door. She didn't knock; no boy should have any secrets from his mother. Nothing untoward was going on though, in what was a fairly typical teenage boy's room, as her son Matti was sat at his desk, studying his English literature text book.

Matti was tall and slim, with strawberry blonde hair, and deep blue eyes. He was dressed today in jeans and a t-shirt for a band that Stephanie had never heard of, but assumed all the kids today were in to. He turned towards her as she stepped in to his bedroom, and smiled up at her. She smiled in return, she always had thought he had a beautiful smile, and so very handsome, even if as his mother she was a little biased.

He looked up at her questioningly, and she walked to him, placing a hand lovingly on his cheek, tilting his head up towards her.

"You know darling, you're almost grown-up now, and so I received a letter this week, from the authorities about you, about the new phase of life you're about to enter my love."

Matti didn't reply, only blushed a little, a picture Stephanie found utterly adorable.

She continued, "I know you've been taught a lot at school, but a boy's mother is entrusted with the most important parts of his education. I know you're feeling nervous, and maybe a little shy and embarrassed, but you needn't be, it's just me and you here, ok my darling?"

"Yes mommy," murmured Matti, self-concious now, and gazing at his feet.

Stephanie stood, smiling down reassuringly at him, "I'm going to go and get some things we'll need. I want you to get completely undressed for mommy, and lie down on your bed, there's a good boy."

With that she turned, and left the room. Matti sat for a moment, before sighing. It had to be done, he knew that, every boy, all his friends, were in the same boat. Besides, it was his mommy, not a stranger and that was better wasn't it? He stood, removing his clothes, folding them away neatly. He left his underwear until last, slowly sliding the boxers down over his hips and legs. Though the room was warm, the hairs on his skin stood on end, and he had butterflies in his stomach. Walking back to the bed, he climbed on it, lying down on his back, legs together, hands clasped over his genitals.

A moment later, Stephanie returned, padding softly into her son's room. She was met with a nervous smile from her son, and she returned a more reassuring smile. "Poor Matti, there's nothing to fret about I promise."

She carried a small wicker basket in to which she'd collected the items she'd need, which she placed at the foot of her son's bed. "Ok sweetheart, to begin with we need to make sure you're fit and healthy in your most special places. Don't worry, you won't have to go to the doctor, mommy can do everything right here, in private. Now, I'll need you to turn over, just like when you were little, so that mommy can take your temperature."

Matti blushed furiously, but it has been ingrained in to him throughout his young life to always obey a Female, especially a family member, and most of all his own mother. Careful not to reveal his genitals, he shyly turned over on to his front.

"Do you take my temperature... down there mommy?" he whispered.

"Yes dear, you know full well it's the most accurate way. Come on now, be a good boy, no need for shyness, I'm your mother, I've seen it all before."

Stephanie reached down, tapping her young son on the inside of his thighs, encouraging him to part them a little for her. "Come on darling, wider for mommy, there's a good boy," she instructed him.

Matti did so, spreading them a little. As he did so, his buttocks began to part, and he blushed a deep hue of red, incredibly aware that it had been years since another human other than the school doctor and nurse had seen his anus in such a way. His mother gave him a firm pat on his buttock, a proud smile on her face,

"What a beautiful bottom you have Matti, so firm and shapely, you're a young man now, all grown up." "Thank you mommy" he murmured, his embarrassment clear to her.

"Here my pet," Stephanie said softly, as she reached in to the basket for the thermometer, and a tube of lubricant, "let me just put a little bit of lubricant on your little bottom so the thermometer slides in easily."

Matti gasped a little as he felt a cold dollop of lube squeezed from the tube against on to his anus, followed by the soft touch of his mother's finger as she began to rub circles around the rim of his hole, warming the lubricant, and relaxing the muscle. As she did so, she noticed his anus give an involuntary shutter. Satisfied his entrance was ready, Stephanie moved to kneel between his legs, nudging his thighs further apart so she could fit between them, stretching his buttocks further apart, and exposing the soft pink of his scrotum. He had the same beautiful golden hair as on his head around his genitals, trimmed neatly around his penis, but with the skin between his buttocks smooth and bare. Slowly, she pressed the tip of the thermometer against his exposed entrance, and slipped it carefully inside.

Beneath her, Matti moaned softly, his anus clenching slightly around the cool metal probe. "There's a good boy, just wait a little bit hon, just relax for me" Stephanie said softly, reassuring him. As she spoke, she began to stroke his lower back, comforting him with her touch. Matti closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, focussing on relaxing his muscles as his body began to warm the thermometer. After a few minutes, Stephanie slowly withdrew the instrument, holding it up to the light.

"Hmm... You have a very slightly high temperature baby, are you feeling ok?"

"I'm fine mommy" Matti replied, "Honestly. I wont have to go to the doctor will I?"

"No baby, mommy needs to check you over thoroughly anyway, so we'll make sure you're ok. If it's any higher tomorrow though, I might have to take you to the doctor's and have you examined in the stirrups. But don't fret, even if that's the case, mommy will stay in the room to hold your hand."

Stephanie knew he would blush at that, and a quick glimpse up at his face, turned to one side with his eyes closed, confirmed that. Perhaps she ought to take him even if he wasn't getting sick she thought, after all, there's no harm in reminding a boy of his place, and he would need to get used to having his young bottom exposed and explored by women. She smiled inwardly at the image, all the while still softly stroking his lower back.

"Now hon, you're about ready to learn something very important; how to be with a woman, sexually I mean, and how to please her."

At her words Matti blushed again, to hear such things from his mother, and once again became painfully aware of his exposed body, particularly his lubed and glistening anus, and the soft caresses of his mothers hand just a little higher on his lower back, some strokes bringing her hand down to the cleft of his buttocks.

"We... we got told at school mommy. About how there is one way to make babies, and another way for the rest of the time" he whispered. "Yes, that's exactly right honey," Stephanie replied softly. "Now listen, I know this is a little embarrassing baby, but Mommy needs you to be honest with her now, okay? Have you...have you been with a woman yet, or had any experience of what's expected of you?" "No mommy, only what we were told at school... that girls' bottoms and boys' bottoms are different... for... for different things... and that girls... Women... are to be respected..." Matti trailed off, blushing.

"Yes, that's exactly right, you're a very good boy, always have been, so I know you'll want to be able to please women when the time comes." Stephanie purred, "and that's really what this letter is about pet, because, as good and dear as you are, how would you know how to please a woman if you weren't taught? And so, there's a certain procedure, a sort of protocol we're to follow now; maybe you would think of it as a sort of physical exam, except, as the woman you probably feel most comfortable with, I'm the one to carry it out. Then, once we've made sure you're fit and healthy, mommy is going to show you how to be a good boy."

Stephanie moved to bring her face down close to Matti's, and lay down beside him on the bed, "Turn towards me sweetheart. Now, listen. I don't want you to be too apprehensive; part of the reason I'm to do this is so you'll feel comfortable, okay? And we can go just as slowly as you need to baby, Mommy loves you, I'll be gentle with my boy."

Matti opened his eyes, looking in to his mother's, "Yes mommy, I understand, I know it's natural, and part of growing up. I'm glad it's you, I love you too."

Stephanie smiled softly into his eyes, stroking your hair a little. Now that he had turned towards her a little, lying on his side, she could survey the rest of his body, and noticed that, through the temperature taking and all of this talk, his sweet penis had begun to engorge.

Matti returned the soft smile softly at her, relaxing in her touch, looking at her and noticing for the first time that Stephanie was not just a mother, but a beautiful woman. Her long green robe, her brown hair and eyes, to him at that moment she looked like a woodland princess from a story.

Very slowly, Stephanie ran her hand from Matti's hair down over his chest, his belly, and then slowly let her fingers rest on the tip of his semi-erect penis. She could feel his body's pulsations, its warmth. The blush returned to her son's face, and his eyes closed.

"Do you know what this means honey? Don't be scared, it's perfectly natural."

"It means... I find you beautiful mommy...." he murmured softly in reply.

"Yes baby boy, that's exactly right, This is what happens to your body when you're feeling ready to give yourself to a woman" Stephanie answered, tracing her fingertips down the soft skin towards his belly. Matti moaned gently, subconsciously pushing his hips forward a little. Both mother and son were aware of him rapidly hardening in her hand, going from slightly thickened to fully erect in seconds, and the boy blushed deeply again.

Stephanie snuggled up closer to her child, gently pressing him on to his back, and wrapping her free arm around him, hugging him warmly, "I can't believe how quickly you've grown, it feels like just yesterday that I nursed you. I still remember the sweet pull of your mouth around my breasts."

She moved her body such that her chest was near to Matti's face, and then she opened her robe slightly, keeping the belt tied but parting the top exposing her breasts.

"This is something you can do as a grown boy too, for a woman when she desires you. Come, come here put your lips here for me Matti." She said, holding her breasts in such a way that the nipple was just near her son's mouth. The boy groaned softly as his mother pulled him against herself, closing his eyes and taking her nipple in to his mouth, feeling it harden against my tongue.

"Mmmm" Stephanie moaned softly, his mouth, her son's mouth, felt so right and warm around her tender breast, "That's good baby, just suck, suck mommy's breast as though you were drinking me in."

Whilst he suckled her, she pumped her breast very sofly with her left hand to increase her own pleasure, and with her right, she began to fondle him, exploring and getting to know her little boy's erection. Matti was lost now, eager to please his mommy, his natural instincts to submit taking over.

"Mmmm, you're doing just fine my love" Stephanie whispered, "and you have grown so beautiful... your penis, oh it's so perfect and full, so firm yet tender too. Your erection is a very special part of you, your offering to a woman who loves you, demonstrating your desire for her."

As she spoke, Matti moved his lips to the other breast, drawing the taut nipple in, then more of the soft flesh.

"Mmmm, oh that's a good little boy! Suck a little harder my pet, just suck me, you are my little baby boy." She gave him reassuring squeeze around his shaft, and a moan of pleasure escaping her lips reassured Matti that he was pleasing her.

Stephanie grasped his erection in her hand, and began slowly moving her fist up and down his shaft, "Oh darling, your body is getting very excited, and that's normal, you are a good, sweet boy, and any woman would be so pleased with how sensitive your body is to her touch, you respond very well pet. Remember, pleasure is granted at the whim of a woman, and good boys like you will have their pretty penises stroked nicely like this."

Stephanie knew she could have continued as they were all day, but the lesson was more important, and besides which there was plenty of enjoyment still to come.

"Now baby," she said, as she lifted her breasts away from his mouth, and releasing her hold on his erection, noting with satisfaction how his brow furrowed, how sad and wounded he looked. "It's okay, I know you liked that, mommy did too, but there's still more you must learn."

Stephanie moved down lower on the bed, and then instructed him again, "Lie flat on your back, and spread your legs again for me hon. That's right, mommy wants a nice full view of your erection." Matti did as told, this time spreading his legs nicely apart without having to be encouraged. "Most women will want to enjoy you visually like this, to look at your penis when you are full and excited for them. Now, it may be hard for a woman to restrain herself my pet, you must give yourself to her passion when you wants you, how she wants you. Even if you are tired, or distracted, or sore, you will always give her what she wants and needs."

Slowly, Stephanie traced a the nail of one finger around he head of Matti's penis, the tip moist with his pre-come. At her touch, he jumped a bit but don't close his legs, moaning, "ooooohhhh... mommmyyyy...," his eyes closed, head tilted back.

"Mommy's going to examine your penis, and your testicles, and then, oh, here, here is where I'm to focus most of the exam." Slowly Stephanie traced her fingers down, down his throbbing erection, over his velvety scrotum, down to the soft pinkness of his hole. Matti shivered, and Stephanie could see his nippled had hardened and his whole body was trembling.

"Lift your knees to your chest, and move them apart sweetheart" Stephanie breathed.

Despite his arousal, Matti was embarrassed of exposing himself so, but knowing not to protest, lifted his legs, spreading them as he did, bringing his knees up, exposing his opening to his mother's gaze. He felt even more exposed than he had lying on his front, with his ankles in the air, feeling like a baby being changed. He pulled his knees outwards and towards his chest, completely exposing all his most intimate places. He blushed a deep red again, but his shyness and embarrassment was tempered now by a tingling in his stomach.

Stephanie took his erection in her hand, pulling it away from his belly, holding it out from his body. She was pleased to see that he certainly had no problems showing his arousal, and his penis was a nice size. Delicately, she rolled his foreskin back over the head of his cock, examining the healthy flesh beneath. She brushed a fingertip over the sensitive head, noting that he gasped and arched his hips a little, as he ought to. Then tracing her fingertips down the shaft and cupped his scrotum in her hand, taking his testicles in turn between her thumb and finger, rolling and massaging them, again satisfied that he was healthy.

She dragged a nail slowly down from his sac, over his perineum, causing him to moan softly, and his penis to twitch. Stephanie smiled softly down at him, pressing against his anus with the tip of one finger. "Now, my love, do you know what this part of your body is called by most women? I'm not sure if you've heard the term but, maybe you have?"

"My...my pussy mommy" Matti stammered in response, "Our teacher said its called an anus in girls and boys, but in boys its also an asshole, or a.... a pussy..."

"Go on baby, don't be shy" purred Stephanie,

"A girl's 'pussy' is between her legs... But you called it a vulva, and the hole is called a vagina," Matti said hesitantly, "A girl's anus can be kissed, licked or stroked, but only if she requests. A boy's is for having sex with, when a woman commands him."

Stephanie grinned her approval, "There you are, very good baby; I'm so proud of you." Slowly, she bent down to kiss him softly on his lips, "You know you are my lovely boy don't you?" Without waiting for an answer she began to kiss him deep and slow, savouring the taste of him. Matti parted his lips, submitting to her, her tongue slipping its way in to his mouth. He could sense her dominance, knowing instinctively to let her in.

"Now, back to the exam" Stephanie said softly, breaking the kiss with a quiet sigh. "This is the big part my pet, and it's very important that you stay relaxed for mommy, okay?" As she spoke, she began to trace her fingers around the outside of his anus, caressing the sensitive skin. "Here, this is where you can let a woman inside you, where a woman may fuck you, or make love to you, depending on what she wants."

Without being asked, Matti reached down, keeping his knees up high, and taking his buttocks in his hands, spreading them apart for his mother.

Stephanie gasped a little, muttering under her breath, "oh my baby boy", thinking to herself that her son possesses the most beautiful little boy pussy she has ever seen. She moaned softly, overcome by how much she wanted to be inside her boy's body.