Mother Dear Pt. 02

Story Info
a son helps his mother with household chores
1.3k words
4.26
100.5k
46
2

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,226 Followers

She has me on her lap. I'm completely naked, penis soft and bashful. She is in a tight black pencil skirt, dark stockings and stiletto heel pointy toed shoes, crisp white blouse, crisp cuffs, blouse just barely undone to show the barest hint of a the lace on her bra. Hair up in a tight bun, made up perfectly.

I'm on her lap. Her left hand cradles my bare right rear cheek. I hang slightly off of her leg. Her other hand is on my soft penis stroking me slowly, running her index finger around the hole. She pushes the tip of it, pushes into the hole, teases.

"Come on, baby. Don't be shy. Get hard for Mama. You know, I used to change your diapers. We don't have any secrets, baby. Come on."

I feel myself start to stir, feel my penis start to stand in my lap. I hear her giggle softly, girl like, feel her breath close to my face.

"Oooo, that's my boy. Come on."

I feel myself get hard, feel it throb in her hand. She starts to run the precum down over the head, teases, teases, teases with her fingers. She kisses my cheek. I feel her other hand cup and squeeze my rear, feel her fingers drift just to the crack of my butt. I feel them curl up into me, hold me tightly.

"That feels good, doesn't it, sweetie."

She kisses my cheek again, just a peck.

"Yes, Mother...yesss..."

I shudder. She laughs.

"I know it does. Now, don't you make a mess, baby. No cumming. You know the rules."

I feel her hand start to work harder, run just the head rapidly through the tight circle of her index finger and thumb. She feels my rhythmic pulsations, eases her hand back, stops and squeezes so tight it hurts, just below the head on the shaft.

"Uh, uh, uh, I know what you're about do to. Don't you dare, baby. You make a mess all over my skirt, my blouse and I'll spank you so hard you'll cry for the rest of the night, put you in my basement. You know I will. And you know what happens to bad boys down there."

She looks hard at me.

"Please, Mother, please...I love this, please don't stop..." I can only stammer.

She just stares.

"You gonna be bad boy or a good boy?"

"Good, Mama, good, I promise not to cum, promise...please..."

I feel her hand start to work again, feel her other hand pat and then stroke, pet my rear end.

"I know you will, honey."

She pumps me for almost an hour, teasing, watching me come close, slows her hand, works me back down, works me back up, watches it all ebb and flow. The only sound in the room is my breathing, whimpering and her hand on my penis moving with gentle slapping sound on my lap. I flex and writhe. I am crazy with desire for her, for her hand.

And then it stops. She slaps my butt hard, wipes her other hand on my naked leg roughly.

"Up, baby. That's enough for now."

I hurry off of her lap. I know better than to not move when she says to move.

"Please Mother, please. Let me cum for you. Please."

I drop to my knees, look up at her and beg like she taught me to do at these times. She listens patiently, looks down at me.

"Please, Mama...", I feel her radiant beauty, feel her spell.

"When I came home yesterday after you left and I saw my things laundered, ironed, folded and put away I was very pleased, baby, very pleased."

She folds her arms up under her breasts, glares down at me.

"My delicates were hand washed and put away properly. But then I noticed the laundry room floor. Do you think I wouldn't notice that it wasn't washed and waxed?"

"Mother I was going to do that. I was, had to leave..."

"Shhhh. You'll get it done. I know. Kitchen floor too. I know."

She puts her hand to the side of my face.

"I had a mind to take you to the punishment room today. But I didn't. Did I? I touched your little thing didn't I. Am a good Mama to my little boy, am I?"

She smiles, pets my face, doesn't wait for an answer.

"Stand up, baby. Let's move to the kitchen."

She hurries on ahead of me.

She takes me by my hand, leads me to the center of the room. I feel her standing behind me, one hand holding my arm just above the elbow, other hand going to my rear, feel it come down across my butt sharply. Loud 'SMACK' rings through the room. I pull forward, feeling her hand on my arm holding me in place.

"You can cum for me. Go ahead. Milk yourself, baby. Do it onto the floor. Show me you love me, baby."

I feel her hand quickly move up between my cheeks, feel a finger quickly move to my hole. Feel her work her middle finger up into me roughly, feel her push it all the way in. I rise up on my toes, wince, cry out, whimper. I feel her other hand grip my arm so tight I know it will bruise.

"Come on, darling, come for your Mama."

She holds her finger in me deeply, keeps me up on my toes as I start to masturbate.

As I feel the feeling come into lower stomach, waves move over and up my tight little balls, I feel the spurts start to happen. I feel my tight little hole clench, close around her finger so tight it hurts.

"Ooooo, good boy, good, good, good boy. You are pleasing your Mother. Mama loves to see this. You have no idea, baby, no idea."

I hear her anxious breath, deep, deep breath of her voice as she purrs softly, watches me drip onto her floor.

I finish, feel slightly ashamed. She knows this about me.

I lower my head, stare down at the puddle on the floor before me. I feel her finger slip out of my rear end as I put my hands to my sides. I open my mouth. I know what's expected next of me. I feel her push her middle finger into my mouth. I taste my rear end as I clean her finger with my mouth. I feel her finer mover around in my mouth, see her smile at me.

"You really are a sweet baby boy. You are, honey. You know I love you. I truly love you, little boy."

She pulls her finger out of my mouth. Walks to her kitchen sink and washes her hands. As she dries them she looks at me.

"I'm meeting friends for dinner and drinks, baby. When I come back later tonight I expect this floor washed and waxed, basement and laundry room too. I know you'll do this such that they're clean enough to eat off of. In fact you can do that right now. Show Mother that you appreciate her attention."

She watches as I hurry to my hands and knees, start to lick my cum up off of her floor.

She says nothing. She dries her hands and tosses the paper towel to the floor at my face. She leaves the room as I finish.

As I round up the cleaning supplies, start to work on her kitchen I hear her at the door.

"You'll be gone when I come back, baby. My boyfriend is coming by at ten. We don't want him to be part of our special love for each other, do we, baby? And I certainly don't want you here when he does what he does best. Mother loves you. Bye, honey."

I hear the door close before I can answer. I hurry to complete my chores.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,226 Followers