Mother Dear Pt. 05

Story Info
Mary's son has his first trip to her basement.
2.2k words
4.3
62.3k
20
1

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,226 Followers

I'm standing in front of her naked and sobbing. I'm crying uncontrollably, shaking, my eyes burn with tears that cover my face, drip to the floor. My hands at my sides, the backs of my cheeks and legs are covered with deep red welts.

She stares at me.

She's dressed as she was in the basement, dressed as she was when she came home and ordered me to my punishment room. She's wearing a just-below-the-knee dark gray tight pencil skirt, lighter grey soft turtle neck sweater and wide black leather belt. Her legs are crossed with her hands folded in her lap. Her spike heel knee-length boots make her look sexy and menacing. Her look is stern, says nothing to me just watches me cry. She sits like that for what seems like forever.

"We both know this is what you need, don't we."

She makes it a statement, not a question.

"Yes, Mama, yes...", I stammer, choked words between the sobs and tears.

"Good."

She says that as she leans forward. I feel her take my penis in her hand tightly, feel her turn me roughly to position my rear for view. I bend slightly forward, leaning at the waist, shaking and sobbing. She releases my penis, feel her hand run over my right cheek.

"Today was your first serious lesson. This is the least you can expect if you disappoint your mother. It's what you expect if you are a bad boy."

She sits back in her chair. She looks at the raised welts on my cheeks and legs.

"That will take a while to fade. Hopefully you will not need another whipping between now and the time Allan wants to see you again. I think my point has been made, don't you, baby?"

"Yesssss, Mama, yesss, I won't disappoint you again, I won't..."

She sits and listens to my apology.

"I meant it when I said it. I want my house cleaned to my specifications. I want my house cleaned perfectly. That is not asking too much. I expect that from my son. I let you in here twice a week to clean, find any imperfections and this will be the minimum that happens to you. You do understand that, right?"

"Yes, Mama, I do."

I start to calm myself a bit, sobbing still.

"You know I couldn't discipline you like that when you were a little boy, would have been abusive. But now that you are grown young man I can. You didn't know your dear mother had it in her did you."

She laughs loudly, doesn't wait for an answer. She stands.

I feel her turn me toward her, feel her take me in her arms. I feel her breasts against me, her hand on my back, her other hand on my face.

"And I know you didn't know about your dear mother's special room in the basement, did you. I have had a few others down there but none that move me as much as my own son does. I liked that. You made me wet. You make me wetter than when I take my friend Doris down there."

I feel her hand move to my naked penis, feel her start to masturbate me, pump my through her soft hand.

"Does it please you that you made me wet? I can cum like that you know, beating you like that. My dear friend Doris needs the same thing you do, baby. But she gets to sleep with me after I take her down to the basement. You won't be able to do that. That wouldn't be right. I'm your mother."

Her hand brings me to erection. I feel her finger on the wet spot on the end of my erection.

"Ooooo, cute little hard on for your dirty minded old mother. Our secret, baby. Our secret."

I cry out slightly, whimper as her hand grips my cheek tightly and holds me in place while her other hand runs over the head of my penis.

"My friend that took you away for a couple of days, Allan, did you like him? He loved you."

"He was very rough with me. I don't like being slapped."

"That's not what I asked you. We had a nice talk about you. He told me that not only does he enjoy your rear end, said you were the best fuck he's had in a long time, said you truly are an addictive little cock sucker. He said that you do it like your life depends on it."

She laughs. Her finger runs up and into the hole of my erection, feel her hold it in place and straight up just below the head with her thumb and middle finger, her index finger pushed into the hole rubbing back and forth over my pre-cum.

"He told me that he had to slap you to get your attention, told me that until he did that you were not focused on what it was that you were there to do for him. Said you were a scared little rabbit from the moment he led you out of my house all the way in the car ride to his house. And he apologized to me, told me it was necessary. He's a gentleman and a dear friend of mine. I knew he wouldn't hurt you, you whining cry baby. That's beside the point. He likes you, wants to see you again. He went on and on about your pink outfit and the sexy noises he said you make when being fucked. He said he has a friend that would like to meet you too. You'll do that. I told him you would."

She pulls away from me slightly.

"Don't get any of your mess on my skirt! You want me to take you back to the basement???"

I feel her hand stop, feel her just hold my penis in place.

"No, Mama, please...no, I'm sorry."

I feel her hand start to play with the head of my penis again. Her other hand moves to the base of my penis and holds it tightly, straight up in front of me bringing me to my toes.

I think of her an hour ago, me on my hands and knees, wrists and ankles cuffed together, butt up high, neck collared to a ring in the floor, face pushed to the cold tile. Dragged by my ear from her kitchen to the basement, I think of her whipping me fast, full force and non-stop across my exposed cheeks and the backs for my legs with a thin cane. Every now and then bringing it up between the cheeks of my spread rear end as I screamed loud and uncontrollably, she ignored it all. When she finished I was hysterical. My begging and screaming fell on her deaf ears. As quickly as she restrained me she released me and led me upstairs by the ear.

"I feel that little thing throb, boy. I know what you want me to let you do. Not yet. Don't you dare make your little mess yet."

She took her hand off of me and moved away back toward the chair. She slipped her skirt up matter of factly over her hips. She was facing me, could see the huge wet spot on her white panties. Just as matter of factly she slipped them down over her boots and tossed them to the side of her chair. She sat.

She looked up at me and smiled. She put her legs one at a time over the arms of the chair, her pussy wet and exposed positioned on the leather cushion. She was beautiful.

"Go down on me. Make me cum. Come on, baby. Be a good boy for your mother."

She stared up at me.

I did as she told me to do. I knelt in front of her and started to lick her, full strokes up between the lips of her pussy, up over her clit.

"Good boy, you just keep doing that. This is something very special just between you and your mother, just the two of us. You get whipped brutally for being the bad boy we both know you are, you get to make me wet and you get to do this to your mother as a reward. I want you to make that connection. I want you to dream about this, baby. I want you to call and beg for whippings, knowing you might get to do this after."

She laughed little girl like, squirmed in her chair, started to breath heavily. I felt her hand go the back of my head, one leg moved up over my shoulder. I felt her take my hair, pull my head up and move my eyes up facing her.

"You'll do that, right, oooooo, right?"

"Yes, Mama, yes."

My lips and chin covered with her wetness, she pushed my head back down and face onto her.

"You just concentrate now on being a good boy and make your dear old mother happy, real happy."

She leaned back into her chair, could feel her push her pussy up against my mouth as I started to fuck her with my tongue. I felt her start to concentrate on cumming, felt her concentrate on using me.

The only sounds in the room were her moaning and loud screams every time she came. When she came for the third time she pushed my head away.

"Gooooood boy, good, good, good boy!"

She slipped her legs back off the arms of the chair, the seat of it soaked with her.

"I'm a mess."

She stood up.

She held her skirt up over her so as not to get any of it on her. She bent forward and took her panties off the floor, wiping her pussy and back between her legs with them. She looked down at the chair.

She giggled girlishly, smiled at me.

"I want you to kiss that. Lick and kiss it while I go freshen up. You know you want to, you little pervert. And it would please and amuse me to think about that later. You want to please me, I know you do."

I did as she said, her heels clicking as she left the living room. My face to the chair seat, her scent all over it, tasting her, both front and back as I ran my tongue over the leather cushion.

I heard her as she came back down the hallway and into the room.

"Now that's a picture. My loving son, rear end bright red and striped, licking the seat of my chair. That is the perfect image of a loving son. I have to have a picture of this, don't you stop."

She hurried to get her cell phone and returned quickly.

"Push your butt out and up, want to see that little penis of yours pointing down toward the floor. Yesss, that's it, stay like that."

She took several pictures.

"This is precious, baby, precious. My loving son. Reach back and spread your ass. Allan is going to love this."

I felt my cheeks burn, throb as I cupped them with my hands and pulled my rear wide apart for her.

"Good, very good. My girlfriend Doris will come to appreciate all of this too, may take her some time to get used to a sissy man around the house. But she will. I'll see to that."

She took more pictures as she talked. She was talking to herself, not me. She looked at them, panned through them on her phone as she chatted on.

"Delicious. You are the best son a mother could hope for. Naughty and nice."

She laughed, walked to me. I felt her hand pet the back of my head.

"It's time for you to finish your chores. I have to leave. And remember, it was the kitchen floor, it's what got you the trip to the basement. I expect it to shine. Every floor in my home should be clean enough for you to eat off of, honey. Think of it like that and it won't be problem going forward."

She moved toward the hall.

"And I know you didn't get to come for me, don't think I don't care about that. You will. You know I like to make you happy like that. But I have to leave, meeting Doris downtown for lunch. She doesn't know it yet but she's going to be one of your rewards, baby boy. That old lesbian is going to be a good little cocksucker just like you."

She laughed as she said that, went to the door leading to the garage and her car in it.

"I'll call you later this evening. You be home and waiting by the phone. Love you, baby, mother loves you very much."

She left the house as I stood, looked down at the stained leather chair cushion. I hurried to gather the cleaning supplies to finish cleaning her house. I started with the chair. I thought to myself how very bad I wanted to it perfectly for her. I thought how very much I wanted to please her, how very badly I wanted to please my mother.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,226 Followers