Mother Dear Pt. 07

Story Info
Mama's little boy waiting for her at the door.
1.1k words
3.99
74.8k
20
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,219 Followers

Mother slips her skirt up slow and deliberate and then with final gesture flips it up over the small of her back. She is kneeling on the couch with her knees planted in the cushions. Her arms used to steady her on the back of the couch, she pushes her rear out and arches her back, her well rounded beautiful butt on full display and pushed up high. Her sheer white panties and stockings in full view, her high heels hang out and off of the couch cushions.

She looks back over her shoulder at me. I stand behind her transfixed as I always do when she requires my attention and adoration. I am naked except for the high heel shoes she demands I wear around her house for housework and service. My little penis semi erect at the sight of her, I focus totally on the wonderful view in front of me. I am baby smooth and soft, sissy boy like.

"Baby, I want you to pay special attention to the area between my cheeks. I'm in a very dirty mood, been thinking about my little man doing this for me all day long at my office. I have time before my boyfriend comes later to take care me the way only he can do. Be a good boy and kiss, baby, between my cheeks over my panties. I thought about this all day long, honey."

She walked to the couch as soon as she came in the door, set her briefcase down and immediately knelt on the cushions. I handed her a glass of wine, like I do every day she comes home. She sips it as she looks back away from me.

I hurry to her rear. I start to kiss her through her panties, worship her rear end top to bottom up and into the crack of her butt. I can smell and see her huge wet spot at the crotch of her panties. She sighs gently as I do as she expects me to do.

"That's it. That's what I've been thinking about. You are such a good little boy. You really are. Ooo, I love the feeling of my little boy's mouth like that."

She sips her wine. One hand moves down and she rubs herself through her soaked panties.

She leans over and puts her glass on the table next to the couch. She quickly lowers her panties with both hands to her knees, arches her back a bit further, spreading her cheeks. Her soaked and glistening pussy pushed out and back just below her butt at the tops of her legs, I see it all.

"You know what Mama needs now, darling."

She buries her head into the back of the couch as I start to run my tongue up the full length of her rear end, feel her wince and hear her whimper softly as my tongue methodically runs up and over her tight little hole, again and again.

Half an hour later, after she has come hard several times, her fingers working herself as I licked her from behind, she pushed my head away and stood. She pulled her underpants back up and straightened her skirt. She kissed me on the cheek, patted my naked butt.

"You truly are a good son! Mother loves you very much. I'm so glad that you belong to me now and not to that silly ex-wife of yours, the woman that divorced you for a real man. Now be a good boy and finish your housework. Mother is going to draw a long hot bath and prepare for her lover. I'll ring my bell when I'm ready for you to help me dress. You need to be done with all your house chores and in your basement room before he arrives. You know he can never see you as you are, baby. You know that."

"Yes, Mother."

My face is shiny and wet, covered with her. My erection still standing out in front of me.

She turned and walked to the stair, her wine in hand. She said nothing more. When she got to the staircase she turned and looked at me coldly.

"Should I get your collar and leash? Should we do the inspection? Should we?

I stammer. Almost trip over myself.

"No, Mother, no. I did a very good job, I did. Please believe me, please..."

She turned and faced me, arms folded across her breasts, wine glass in her hand.

"The last time I trusted you to do a good job, as you put it, my floors were not waxed, I found dust behind the desk and my toilet was not cleaned. Should I get the collar and leash? I'm only going to ask you one more time, darling. Should I?"

I know what that means. It means I'll be led through her house on collar and leash, my hands cuffed behind my back, her with my leash in one hand, thin riding crop in her other. And it means being whipped twenty-five times for each infraction she finds, on the spot, then being led to her basement and restrained over her whipping horse for real punishment.

My voice breaks, feel tears in my eyes.

"No, Mother, no...I promise. I did a very good job, learned my lesson last time. Please, I did a good job today, Mother...please, I did..."

"Shhhh. No more talk. You really are cute like this, when you're not sure what's going to happen next. I like that. Did your ex-wife keep you guessing like that too?"

She laughs loudly.

"I don't have time for a formal inspection anyway, honey. I want to get fucked. I have to make myself pretty and presentable for that man of mine. I'll trust you did a good job. Now tell your Mother that you love her."

She stares, sips from her wine glass, looks at me over the top of the rim. She smiles, eyes flashing.

"I love you, Mother. You know I do. I love no other, no other gives me what I truly need, I love you, Mother, love you...love being in your house, being you special boy..."

As I stammer on, she turns silently and walks up the stairs to her room. I watch her beautiful rear end sway, hear the click of her heels. She didn't even comment on my erection standing straight up, bobbing, throbbing in front of me, then seeing it wilt quickly and completely as she suggested her inspection. I know better than to touch it without her permission, want to masturbate so bad.

I returned to my domestic duties, hurried to recheck it all. I don't want to disappoint. I want so bad to help her dress. I want so bad to please her, please my mother. I feel my penis start to stir, feel it get wet on the end.

I am right where I belong.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,219 Followers