Mother Does Danny

Story Info
Son catches his mother with his buddy.
1.1k words
3.98
147k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago when I was still living at home with my parents, my buddies and I would lift weights out in the garage. One of my buddies, I will call him Fred (not his real name) used to joke around complementing my mom in a cute funny "Eddie Haskle" type way. Mom had a good sense of humor and would lay it on thick, pretending that he meant it and she would play flirt back with him. This went on for years us young guys got older and stronger and Mom always looked good and came around for some fun attention.

I was attending the local community collage and that took all the money I could scrounge up in those days so I rode back and forth to both work and classes on a Schwinn Varsity ten speed bike. One night after classes I came silently up the dark driveway on my trusty bicycle and the big overhead garage door was down but I could see the lights were on inside so I figured some of my buddies were lifting, I came around to the smaller side door and before I turned the knob I was surprised by what I saw through the window of the door.

My buddy "Fred" was on the bench press and my mom was straddling him as she rode up and down with Fred's cock in her cunt. Both were mostly dressed but Fred had his shorts just down enough to get his cock out and mom still had her shorts and panties around one ankle. It looked like it was a spur of the moment thing because Mom had her laundry basket just within arms reach, she probably came in to do some wash and could not resist the temptation of a sweaty muscular man alone with her in her own garage.

In such a situation I would have expected to be upset at seeing my Mom screwing with my friend but at one look I understood. Heck if I was alone with a good-looking woman and she wanted to pull down my shorts and fuck me, I would be in heaven! What would I care if she were a bit older, heck my Mom was a good-looking woman back then.

Anyway I stayed and watched for a little while I could only see the sides of their faces but I could tell they were both enjoying themselves big time. Fred was no small guy but mom seemed to shove and grind herself down on him like she wanted more cock inside her than she was getting. As the groaning became louder and faster and I knew it would soon be over, I rode way on my bike so they would be alone to finish up. I went around the block a few times just to waste time and then I returned. Fred was lifting and mom was putting clothing into the washing machine like any other night.

I hung the Schwinn on it's hook on the wall and did some sit-ups on the incline bench and everyone chatted like nothing happened. After a bit Mom went back to the house and I said to Fred that I notice that my mom looked sexy and happy that night. Fred looked like the cat that ate the canary, and I tactfully told him what I saw and that It did not bother me. Once the cat was out of the bag he went on and on telling me how great my mother was and how the muscles in her pussy could grab and pull at his cock, no woman his age has had could compare to my mom and her talent.

Later in the house I settled down on the living room couch with my books and began to study. Dad was already in bed like every other night because he had to be up early every day. Mom came into the room to watch the evening news. It was a warm night and she had just come from the shower, she had an over-sized tee shirt on that clung to her tight, warm and damp body. During a commercial break near the end of the news I sprung it on her as softly as I could, I still remember nervously shuddering out "Mom, don't get upset because I understand why it happened and don't blame ether of you, but I saw what you and Fred were doing in the garage earlier tonight."

Mom froze for a moment but I could tell that she was now thinking of Fred because her nipples quickly rose to poke hard against the thin tee shirt material. Finally she said, "You don't think it was wrong?"

"No" I replied. Mom then asked that I tell nobody especially my Dad. Talking to her like this and looking at her hard nipples through her shirt make my cock so hard there was no hiding my erection under my gym shorts. Back in those day our gym short were much shorter than the ones sold today so the rising head of my cock was poking right out of my gym shorts leg.

Mom pointed to my obvious hard on and said, "Is that my fault? I told her that I could not help myself because I am seeing her in a new way. I then nervously made the offer of not telling Dad if she would take care of my problem. She then asked if I meant that night or if I meant ANY time I want her to. I must admit that until she asked I only was thinking of that moment but I saw my chance and went for it.

"Yes Mom, you take care of me anytime I want and then I will not say anything to Dad." Mom did not say anything more she just smiled like that was the reply she had hoped for and she slid off the couch and onto her knees in front of me. She grabbed the bottom of my gym shorts and I lifted my butt as she slid them off of me. Her mouth was quickly on my unit and then she sucked me as deep as she could in that position. Mom then told me I was too hard and curved upward to deep throat in that position and she had me move to the floor where she got on me in a "69" type position.

Now she could curve her throat to match my cock and she took the who thing in until her lips were all the way beyond the base of my cock. I shot my load way too soon that night and Mom never let a single drop get out of her. I was so amazed girls I dated gave me head many times and the very few that let me cum in them always spit it out. Mom obviously was a master cum swallower and later she proved to be the most incredible love maker too.