Mother Fuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
615 Followers

I moved over and kissed the inner part of her upper thigh on her right leg. I stopped and went back to the bottom of her right foot and began massaging it. She opened her eyes and watched me. I sucked the big toe slightly and kissed the bottom of her foot. I stuck my tongue out and ran it from the bottom of her leg up to the knee. I moved to the inside of her leg and licked my way up, up all the way until I was at her pussy again.

She looked at me with need, love, lust, unending desire in her eyes. I blew on her pussy and her body trembled. Her pussy actually moved on it's own.

"What are you doing baby? You are driving me crazy!" She said as she opened and closed her eyes trying to watch my every move but not able to keep her eyes open because of the pleasure I was giving her.

I waited until she closed her eyes again and I took one of her pussylips between my lips. I sucked on it and lightly nibbled on it. I ran my tongue slowly up and down it. I did the same to the other one and my mom grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into her pussy. I stuck my tongue out and it went all the way inside her.

"Oh God! That is it baby! Oh yeah. Eat me! I fucking love it! This is the best ever. Do not stop, baby! Don't ever stop eating me!!!" My mom shouted.

Her head moved side to side and her eyes opened and closed. She clenched my head and hair in her fists and kept me in place. My tongue was buried inside her pussy as far as it could go. My nose rested on the well-trimmed hair of her triangular pussy. I breathed deeply and savored the taste and smell of it. I started fucking her with my tongue and used my lips, fingers, and hands to play with her sweet pussy.

"Oh fuck baby! It has been so long! Oh, oh Ooooooh yeah do not stop! Eat my pussy. I fucking love it!" My mom shouted.

I smiled as I watched her face contort with desire and pleasure. Her moaning got louder and her body began sweating again. She shook with pleasure.

"Ah Fuck. Your tongue feels so good! Oh, you are my man! I want you to do this everyday! Oh baby Ooooooh Ooooooh, ooh FUCK YEAH!" My mom said.

Her body seemed to melt in my mouth. Her pussy was getting wetter as my tongue went in and out of her pussy. I held the lips of her pussy open with my fingers. I stopped just when she seemed on the verge of cumming. I caught my breath and waited for her to look down at me which she did after a minute.

I stuck my tongue out and licked her clit and she exploded.

"Oh FUCK! Oh, it has been so fucking long! Oh, I love it! Ooooooooooh, I'm cummingggggg baby!"

Her juices flowed from her like a water fountain. I licked and sucked but could not get it all no matter how hard I tried. My mother went limp underneath me. Her hands went limp and lay on the top of my head. Her legs, which were spread wide, now rested on my shoulders. She gasped for air.

"That was the best sweetheart! Nobody ever ate me like that. Not your father or any of the men before him could come close to that. Come lay beside me and hold me in your arms!" My mother commanded.

I did as she said and lay down next to her sideways as we spooned, face to face. We kissed softly. I licked her lips and gently bit on the lower one and let my tongue enter her mouth at my own luxury. My penis was as solid as steel now. She could not help but notice as it touched her just above her pussy hair.

"I can't wait to get this inside of me!" She said and rolled me over onto my back.

She pinned my arms down behind my head and said, "I can't wait anymore! I have to have this hard fucking cock in my pussy now or I am going to die!" She straddled my lap, reached under her, and grabbed my penis with her hand. I spread open her pussylips and she roughly shoved my hard cock inside of her with a single thrust. She sat all the way down on my cock. I am not huge but I make up for that in thickness. I would say I am average but some women I have been with have said I am big compared to some of the other men they had sex with in the past.

My mom's eyes went wide. They closed on their own and she struggled to maintain her breathing. She sat still. I could not believe the sight of my hot, sexy mom sitting impaled on my cock She slowly sat up and sat back down. She did this repeatedly until she got into a rhythm of riding me. She put her hands on my chest and massaged it.

"Oh fuck! You are the best lover I have ever had. I am so glad you stopped Tony from fucking me. You are my man! Fuck my brains out!" My mom screamed.

I thrust up into her and we soon began fucking each other faster. I reached down, grabbed my mom's ass, and guided her up and down on my cock by holding her asscheecks and pulling her up and down.

"Oh fuck yeah! Grab mommy's ass sweetheart!" My mom said licking her lips seductively as she rode my cock.

She leaned down and kissed me passionately as she continued to ride me. She licked my lips, bit them, pulled my hands from her ass, and placed them on her tits. She reached behind herself, grabbed her own ass, and began riding me faster and harder.

"Oh" I moaned.

"Oh" She moaned.

"Oh yeah. Oh darling, yes, FUCK ME! You are going to make me cum all over your beautiful cock!" My mom shouted.

"Oh yeah mom! I want to feel your pussy juice all over my cock! I want to fill your pussy with my cum! I am going to cum inside you mom!" I screamed

"YES baby! Fill me up. I want to drown in your cum! Yes I'm cummmmmiiiiiingggg!" My mom screamed at the top of her lungs.

Just as I felt wetness cover my cock, I spurted deep inside of her. I reached down, grabbed her by the ass, and held her as she was all the way down on my dick.

Her eyes fluttered open and shut and she kept repeating, "Yes" "Oh baby." Finally saying, "I love you sweetheart!"

"I love you mom!" I said holding her by her ass and hips with both my hands.

She collapsed onto my chest. Her tits pressing into me softly as her hands caressed my head.

"That was the best ever!" My mom said as she began to smother me with kisses.

We both smiled and kissed like the newly found lovers that we were. We lay there for a while resting in the afterglow of making love for the first time together.

An hour later...

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, dear?" My mom asked

"Have you ever tried anal sex before?" I asked innocently.

She laughed and said, "I lost my virginity there when I was 18."

My mom stopped cuddling with me, reached for the lotion, and got on her knees, handing me the lotion.

"You know what to do!" My mom said with a wicked smile on her face.

I approached her upturned ass and she spread her cheeks for me. I put my face forward and began licking her ass. My mom dropped her head to the bed.

"Oh yeah. I never knew my baby was so kinky! Lick my ass! I love it!" My mom said.

I spread her flavored lotion on two fingers and began inserting them in her ass. I took the lotion and poured some directly in her ass.

"Ooooooh that feels so good. So cold and wet!" My mom said.

I began devouring her asshole with my tongue and mouth and she began screaming and reaching under her and rubbing her pussy with both hands. I poured some lotion onto my dick and rubbed it in. My cock was hard, ready, and very well lubed. I placed the head of my rock hard cock at the entrance to her ass.

I waited and was about to enter her when she backed up and fully impaled my cock in her ass. She screamed and I moaned. She was so fucking tight and it felt like heaven.

We stayed joined together like that in a primitive way. Like dogs, I was mounting her from behind. I began to slowly thrust in and out of her and she began moaning.

"Yes, fuck my ass! Do me baby!" My mom commanded.

I thrust in and out of her ass and began smacking her asscheecks.

"Oh yes! Spank me baby! I have been a bad girl. Punish me!" She shouted.

I spanked her ass as I fucked her asshole harder and faster. I reached under her, grabbed her tits, and roughly pinched her nipples.

"Ooooooh, if only I had known we could have been lovers long ago baby!" My mom said.

I remained quiet and thrust in and out of my mom's ass faster. I started breathing heavy as did my mom. Her head rested on the bed as her body shook with the power of my thrusts. Her tits flopped back and forth and I started spanking her.

"Oh God! I am going to CUM!" My mom shouted.

"I'm going to cum too mom!" I shouted.

"Wait for me, wait for me baby! Ooooooooooh God yes! I am cumming fuck me baby! Oh you mother fucker I love it!" My mom shouted.

I flooded my mom's ass with my hot cum. I lay there and collapsed onto her back. We lay there like animals.

I pulled out and lay on my back thoroughly exhausted. My mom collapsed onto her back, rolled over, laid her head on my chest, and gave me a kiss. We fell asleep in each other's arms. We fucked like newly weds every day after that.

We packed up and moved to New Mexico. We changed our names to protect that we were mother and son and got married a year ago. Neither of us has ever been any happier then we are now as husband and wife. We love each other with all our hearts.

Still, I will always remember that day. That was the day I became a true motherfucker...

This story is dedicated to the person who requested it, my special friend Mickey and the wonderful readers and writers of Literotica. I couldn't have wrote this without you all. Hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote!

LadysMan
LadysMan
615 Followers
12