Mother Goose: Queen of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,718 Followers

In front of her was the dark-eyed man from the audience, and his cock was red and enormous. He had been stroking it for a long time. His eyes were full of lust as he looked at her and she whimpered, glancing at Simon. He adjusted the platform for better viewing for the crowd so that she was at an angle, facing the front corner of the booth now, and locked it into place.

"Simon says, suck."

Muffy moaned as the man approached her, lifting his erection toward her mouth. He had to step up on a small stool that Simon provided. She could see Mother out of the corner of her eye, and she was clapping her hands, looking delighted. The young girl was still between her thighs.

"Suck," the man whispered, his fingers moving through her blonde curls. Muffy opened her mouth, accepting the length of his cock. It was wet with pre-cum already, slick, really, and it slid far into her throat on the first thrust. She gagged, and she heard the crowd's appreciation of that fact.

She didn't have to do much, she noticed. The dark-haired man did all the work, driving his cock into her aching throat. He was grunting and moaning, and she could feel his balls slapping against her chin as he used her little mouth like a wet cunt. His cock was throbbing, swelling even larger against her tongue, and she knew he must be close to finished.

He grabbed her hair with a growl, driving forward so far into her throat she could barely breathe, and began to fill her with hot, sticky jets of his cum.

"Simon says, swallow," she heard Simon say, but she didn't have much of a choice. She swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed—an endless flood of white hot fluid filling her mouth, again and again.

Finally, it was over, and she gasped as the man took his cock out of her mouth.

"Simon says, roll over."

Muffy's eyes were dazed, but she complied. Lying on her back, she was forced to hang her head over the edge of the platform, and her bottom was dangerously close to the other edge, her legs dangling off the side.

She could see the man's softening member, and the crowd, all upside down. Off to the side, Mother was moaning softly, her white peignoir open completely now as she tweaked her own nipples. The young girl between her legs was moving her face back and forth.

Muffy could feel someone moving between her thighs, spreading them open, but she didn't know who it was. She could still see Simon, leading the dark-haired man back out to the crowd. He came over to her, and she noticed his erection through his breeches. He was unfastening them with one hand.

"Simon says... suck."

He presented her with his member, and she took it, sucking him upside down and feeling someone shifting and moving between her thighs. She moaned when she felt a stiff cock slide between her swollen pussy lips. She was being fucked from both ends now, Simon thrusting deep into her throat—he could get much farther in from this angle—and some unknown man driving into her wet pussy.

Then she felt someone playing with her clit. It was just a tickle at first, a tease, but then it felt like a tongue. Someone was licking her clit! The tender, swollen bud responded immediately, and Muffy moaned and writhed around Simon's cock. When she opened her eyes, she could still see the crowd, and all of them were fucking now, men and women, women and women, men and men—they were just a blur of bodies out on the patio.

She strained to see Mother, but couldn't, and then the sensation between her thighs became too much of a distraction. Her whole pussy was on fire, and she was shaking with her own lust. The man between her legs was fucking her deep and hard, steady, even strokes—but that tongue! Soft, flat circles around and around and around until she was dizzy with aching for her own release.

"Simon says, don't cum."

Muffy groaned around the length of his shaft, feeling his hands in her hair as he gently fucked her mouth. Her whole body was taut with wanting, and that soft, sweet tongue was dangling her dangerously off the edge.

"Simon says, don't cum," he repeated. It was a warning. She whimpered, wiggling and squirming on the cushion. The sensation was too much—she couldn't stand it anymore. She could feel her pussy beginning to contract around the stiff cock buried inside of her, a telltale sign of her impending orgasm.

She moaned, loud and long, gripping the cushion underneath her with her hands, willing herself not to give in, but she just couldn't stop the rolling wave that was about to crash over her.

"Simon says... cum," she heard him say, and at that moment, he shoved into her throat hard and deep, grabbing hold of the clothespins on her nipples and pulling them off. If it hadn't been for the sticky hot fluid filling her mouth, she would have shrieked with her own orgasm. Her nipples were screaming sensation, sending delicious waves of feeling all through her body, but especially to her hot, spasming pussy, where that tongue was still working her little clit in fast, hard circles.

Then the man between her legs grabbed her hips, thrusting two, three more times, and she felt him pull out of her and cum all over her pussy and her belly. The hot fluid jetted against her skin again and again, and she could hear him groaning between her thighs.

She was dizzy and spent, and she laid there, limbs dangling, just shivering on the platform. That's when she heard the crowd applauding. She could see them, now, when she opened her eyes, still upside down.

"Simon says, sit." He was by her side, helping her, and she found both Mother and Blue standing between her legs. Blue was grinning, fastening his breeches, and Mother was using a face cloth to wipe Muffy's juices off her mouth.

Simon unlocked the platform and turned it so that Muffy was fully facing the crowd, and they cheered. She flushed, glancing over at Mother and Blue. They were smiling at her.

"Simon says..." he said loudly holding the girl's trembling hand. "She wins!"

The crowd cheered again, and Simon leaned in and kissed her cheek, helping her down from the platform. Blue and Mother were both there, too, cleaning her up and putting her nightgown back on.

"Who is this girl?" They all heard the voice, high and a little reedy, coming through the crowd. "Who is this girl who is creating all the fuss?"

"Ah, Your Majesty!" Simon bowed as the crowd parted in various curtsies and bows to allow her to pass. "You just missed perhaps my best show ever!"

"Indeed?" The Queen of Hearts narrowed her eyes at the girl, taking in her disheveled appearance—flushed cheeks, swollen nipples and wet thighs. "Well... perhaps we should have a repeat performance?"

Muffy curtsied low, just like Mother had taught her, and said softly, "As you wish, Your Majesty."

"Who does this girl belong to?" The Queen demanded, her eyes bright.

"She is my charge, Your Majesty," Mother said, curtsying to the Queen next to the girl. As she rose, she pulled the girl gently with her.

"Hm... Mother Goose... has Father Goose crossed back over yet?" The Queen asked with a frown, glancing over at Blue.

"No," Mother replied, her mouth pursed into a thin line. "I have been taking in girls for obedience training since he's been gone."

"Who is this one?" The Queen asked, tilting Muffy's face up to the sun.

"Little Miss Muffet," Mother replied. "Her father found her with a young man."

"Ah." The Queen nodded to Simon. "A tart. They're such tarts, these young ones."

"Yes, Your Majesty," Simon agreed with a nod. He was looking appreciatively at the young blonde.

"But a tasty tart, sounds like," the Queen observed with a small smile. "A tempting, luscious tart."

"Oh, yes, Your Majesty," Simon agreed.

"I should like to have her." The Queen turned to Mother. "Arrange it."

Mother nodded, her jaw tight. Blue put his hand on her elbow.

"But Mother," Muffy whispered to the older woman. "I don't want to leave you."

"Come with me," the Queen said, reaching her hand for the girl. "Come along, I won't bite. Come meet all the other tarts. You will fit in quite well."

"It's ok," Mother whispered into her ear as she wiped a tear from the girl's cheek. "This is the best thing that could have happened to you. Go, now. Be a good girl."

Muffy stumbled after the Queen of Hearts, glancing back at Mother once to wave, looking a little forlorn.

"Well, Blue," Mother sighed at the man, taking his arm. "I came to find a girl, and instead I gave one up! What do you think of that?"

"It's alright, Mother," he assured her, kissing her cheek. "There is a little brother and sister pair that you must see over there who will cheer you right up—a red-headed jewel named Jill and her twin, Jack."

"Really?" Mother perked up, letting him lead her out of the booth. They waved a goodbye to Simon as the crowd dispersed.

"And it could have been worse you know," Blue remarked as they made their way through.

"Oh?"

"You know the Queen of Hearts, Mother." Blue was smiling, but it was grim. "She could have said, 'Off with her head!'"

"True," Mother said with a laugh. She took his hand and they went to look at the young brother and sister pair that Blue had promised would cheer her right up.

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,718 Followers
12