Mother-In-Law

Story Info
Kelly's mother watches her son-in-law masturbate.
1k words
3.75
145.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One…

Kelly’s mother had never been married, shed obviously caught as a youngster, a sixteen year old to be precise. After that the toll of bringing up a baby by herself had excluded the opportunity or the desire for boyfriends and lovers. Kelly thought that her mother probably had not even taken a lover after her conception but she didn’t really know.

Kelly was twenty five – coming on twenty six and was an almost splitting image of her mother. Jet black hair, straight reaching the mid of her back. Broad shoulders supported a thin neck and ample breasts. A flat stomach widened into broad shapely hips. Kelly had the perfect hour glass figure. Her mother was the same only differentiated by being slightly taller, and the very occasional glistening grey hair in her mass of jet black hair.

Rachael had lived with Kelly and Steve for some two years now or more to the truth Steve and Kelly had lived with Rachael for the two years. For it was Rachael who had put up the money to buy the small café that they worked and lived above. Steve had his own job that took him all over the country and while he was away Rachael was good company for her daughter.

The flat above the café in which they lived was a small two bedroomed affair with one bathroom and a small kitchen diner. It wasn’t that they were broke and that this one the only option, it was that Rachael living with them had always intended to be a temporary measure but had worked so well that they had not bothered to change it.

Steve had a good job and earned a reasonable wage. He had often mentioned to Kelly about moving out of the café and finding a house of their own but she had always resisted. Kelly was close to her mother and didn’t find the thought of leaving her very appealing.

They were an open family, spoke about everything and were not afraid of their bodies. Steve slept naked and on many occasions on a trip to the toilet in the night had met his mother-in-law en route to or from the toilet. She often joked with him as he walked past her to the shared bathroom, exclaiming the one night “Oh I see that cock of yours doesn’t get any smaller eh..” as she chuckled as she headed to her bedroom. On another occasion Steve had awoken with a huge erection and needing the toilet he had to squeeze past Rachael as he headed for the loo. “My oh my Steve” Rachael had said “Is that my daughters doing?”, “No”, said Steve “its just a nocturnal hard on that’s all.” “I hope that things not loaded or likely to go off any minute” she giggled as she felt the hot purple head of his erect penis brush her hip as he squeezed past her and into the bathroom.

Steve walked into the bathroom wondering how he was going to urinate with his erect penis pointing at the ceiling. Steve wasn’t particularly well hung, not by other blokes standards anyway. His erection was about 6 inches long, although it’s girth was what Kelly always told him gave her the most pleasure.

“Damn thing” he whispered under his breath. “Hows a bloke supposed to have a piss with a hard-on like this?” He held the base of his penis, wrapping his fingers around its length. He felt the urge to masturbate but he knew that was not going to help his predicament. He clenched his buttocks in an effort to hold back the flow of urine that threatened to flow freely from the engorged hole in his purple head. Steve pushed his penis down towards the toilet, this very act sending electrifying pulses of erotic waves through his body.

Rachael looked on from the semi open doorway. She knew she shouldn’t. But was powerless to move. She had a view of Steve’s left buttock tense with dark hairs trailing from the top of his legs disappearing between his buttocks.

She looked to her left and her concentration was captured by the side on view of Steve in the wall mirror. His eyes were closed as he stood in front of the toilet. His right hand wrapped around his hard-on. Rachael gasped gently as Steve’s hand started to move slowly up his organ, his foreskin engulfing his swollen purple head. Then in a slow and gentle rhythm his hand would pull the foreskin of his penis down once again exposing his glistening glans.

Rachael looked away for she knew she should not look. This was her son-in-law in front of her. But some uncontrollable urge forced her to turn her head back to watch Steve as he continued to masturbate over the toilet in front of her. She felt her vagina start to lubricate itself. Small droplets of her juices trickled between her inner lips of her snatch. She wanted to move up behind him, to offer him her hand, to feel the weight and the texture of his erect penis.

Steve’s hand had now speeded up its movements and she continued to watch as he let his head hang back, obviously enjoying the sensations that travelled from the tip of his penis down his shaft to his testicles where they obviously spread throughout his body.

Rachael’s hand travelled instinctively to her breast, she felt her nipple harden through the thin material of her nightie. Why was she watching him? Why was she watching her daughters husband masturbate in the middle of the night? She knew that her daughter, his wife lay sleeping in the next room.

Rachael had never seen a man masturbate before and she was intrigued by the sight of this man, a male in his prime now beating his meat for all his worth. His hips jerk and his loins thrusting forward as he imagined himself sliding into a wet pungent vagina

To be continued…..