Mother In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gramps72
gramps72
16 Followers

I did, and soon she was throwing her hips up at me as I thrust my cock into her throbbing, demanding pussy. I felt my balls tightening up and I knew I was going to come damn soon. Margie was on her way too, and I picked up the pace.

"I'm going to cum, Margie, I'm cumming!"

"Oh fuck ... yes ... cum ... now ... Now ... NOWWWW!!!"

As she screamed out her orgasmic pleasure I slammed into her as far as I could and shot my jism deep in her hot depths. She felt my cock jumping inside of her and her cunt muscles began contracting and milking the cum out of my cock as she screamed and moaned and kicked and scratched through the first really intense orgasm she had experienced in years.

I just lay there on top of her for several minutes as she hugged me and her pussy massaged my very slowly subsiding erection. I rolled off of her and glanced towards the door into the kitchen. I could barely make out the shadowy figure of a woman and it looked like she was playing with her pussy. She quietly moved back into the other room.

Margie was snuggled up against me purring like a cat full of cream, or a woman full of cum. "That was wonderful," she said. "You better get upstairs. Glynda will be wondering where you are."

"No, she is probably sound asleep." I knew better. She was in the kitchen listening as her husband fucked her mother and fingering herself! "The steam bath is still hot. Let's go relax for awhile." I thought she could probably use a little heat therapy after all the unaccustomed exercise she had just had.

"Well .... OK. Let me get my robe." Margie said, as she slowly rolled out of bed.

"You don't need your robe." I told her. "There isn't anyone in the house but Glynda, and she won't bother us."

I opened the door from the bedroom into the factory and put my arm around Margie, guiding her between the dark and silent machines.

As we went through the factory I could see the store area up front, dimly lit by the street lights shining through the windows. I could barely make out my horny, voyeuristic wife watching us from behind the display cases. I stopped and turned Margie around and pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. She threw her arms around my neck as I reached down between us and began fingering her pussy. It was wet and slippery with our cum and I soon had my finger in her slit, and she reached down and grabbed my cock and started pulling and pumping it.

We stood there in the dark factory area, playing with each other, kissing and rubbing our bodies together. "Take me again," she said. "Fuck me right here!"

Still holding onto my cock she turned around and bent over, supporting herself on a step stool that was sitting next to a machine. She pulled me to her, put my cock head at the entrance to her cunt, and pushed back against me. My now hard pecker slid right in and my balls slapped against her belly. I chuckled to myself as I realized that we were standing sideways to the door into the store, and Glynda was going to get a real show!

I grabbed Margie's hips and started pumping my cock in and out of her burning hot snatch. I could feel the juice from her excitement and our previous fucking running down over my balls and down the inside of her thighs. "Oh ... Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!" she yelled. And I did.

I was pounding her pussy for all I was worth, and Margie was squeezing with her pussy and hanging on. Knowing that my wife was watching us and more than likely fingering herself made it even more exciting. I got to the point where I was fucking her cunt so hard that her feet weren't even on the floor. "Oh God! I'm cumming honey, I'm cumming! Fuck me! HARDER Oh SHit OH FUCK FUCK UNGGG OOOHHHHHH AWWWHHHH!" Margie screamed as her orgasm came.

I kept slamming into her hot steaming cunt and I could feel the cum starting way down in my nuts and rising up through my cock and I couldn't do anything but grunt. I grunted every time I slammed my rod down her hole and as I felt her cunt squeezing me I felt the cum shooting from my pecker and pumped even further into her as I shot my load in her.

We just stood there for a while. She leaning on the stool and me leaning against her butt until my cock deflated and fell out of her pussy. I helped her to stand up and we slowly made our way back through the factory to the sauna.

The sauna was a room about 8 ft. by 10 ft. and about 10 ft. high. There was the heater, a shower, a low stool, and several different levels of benches. When we got inside I turned on the shower and we soaped each other down and washed off the drying cum and sweat from our love making. As she stood with her back to me I scrubbed her down and slid my hand between her legs. I could easily slip two fingers in her cunt and I slowly fucked her with my fingers. In a few minutes she started making contented woman noises and pushing against me a little. After two really good fucks I wasn't even getting a little firm yet, so I decided not to go any further right then.

We climbed up the benches until we got to a nice hot level and sat down. I leaned back in the corner and Margie leaned back against me. I pulled the cord to put some extra moisture in the air and she started playing with my cock. She was a little tentative at first, but I started playing with her boobs and nipples and she relaxed and became a little more confident.

I started getting a decent erection after a half hour or so and Margie was really getting into playing with my cock. She was using both hands and doing all the right things. But I wanted more from this very sexy and passionate older woman.

"Suck me or fuck me, Margie. Don't just jerk me off."

She turned and looked at me with her eyes wide with surprise. "What? ...."

"I said suck me or fuck me. It feels really good to have you playing with me but I want to be a lot more intimate with you right now. Take my cock in your mouth and suck on it for a while."

She looked at me with surprise at first and then it was like she finally understood what I said. Her looks changed to that of a horny, cock hungry, excited woman and she licked her lips. She slid over on the bench and laid down on her stomach. Grasping my cock in one hand she slowly moved her head over my crotch and lay there looking at my erect penis like she had never seen one before. She turned it around, then touched it with her finger and tasted it.

"Go ahead," I said softly. "It won't bite!"

She giggled a little and started to slowly slip her mouth over my rock hard fuck tool. She got about half of it in her mouth and started sucking on me like a lollipop. It felt really good. It felt great! She acted like this was the first time she had ever sucked cock and I just let her experiment to find what she liked best.

Soon she was using her hand on the part of my dick that didn't go in her mouth and sucking and licking it like it was an ice cream bar. I thought that it was a good thing that I had fucked her good twice in the last couple of hours or my cum would be dripping off the ceiling!

She looked up at me. "My pussy is burning up! Let's fuck some more!"

Well, I couldn't turn down a request like that! I got up and led her down the stairs and sat down on the stool.

"Straddle my legs and sit down on my cock," I told her.

She had a gleam in her eye like a little kid who has never done something before but knows it is going to be a lot of fun!

She moved over me, gently took my prick in her fingers and guided it into her waiting pussy as she sat down. I put my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck.

"Ooohh ... That feels good!" she said, as she leaned back and slid her pussy all the way down over my hard cock.

"Yes, it does," I agreed. "You know, your oldest granddaughter was conceived right here this way."

"Oh my god," she sort of laughed. "That makes me feel so naughty! Fucking with you in the same place you conceived your first child with my daughter!"

"Well," I responded. "Let's not worry about that. Let's just get downright nasty and fuck our brains out. I want to fill your pussy full of cum!"

"Ohhhhh ... my ... uuuhhhmmmm ... yesssss," she moaned, as I rotated my hips up and thrust my cock deeper into her cunt.

We leaned back in each other's arms and began to slam our pelvises together, grunting and groaning. The sauna was around 100 degrees and we were both perspiring freely. Hell, we were sweating like pigs! We were slipping and sliding like we had been dipped in K-Y. It was whole-body fucking!

She leaned away from me and arched her back, slamming her pelvis hard against me. I bent over and sucked a nipple between my lips. She let out a moan and moved faster over my cock. The harder I sucked, the harder she fucked!

I was at the point where I felt like I was about to cum, but I didn't. I just stayed there, savoring the feel of a hot, slippery cunt on my hard, throbbing cock, sucking on her hard nipples.

She leaned in towards me and I hugged her to my chest. Her plump breasts were against my chest and she was still slamming her pelvis and pussy against me. I put my arms around her and grabbed her butt cheeks and lifted her up a little and sat her back down. She got the idea and started bouncing up and down on my cock. Her boobs were slipping and sliding over my chest and my cock was being shoved way up her cunt every time she dropped down on my lap.

Now I felt I was really going to cum! I put my hands around her neck and leaned away from her, fucking into her hot snatch as hard and deep as I could. "Oh god, I'm cumming," I groaned.

"Oh lord ... fuck ... yess ... Oh SHIT! ...," she screamed as she leaned back and buried my throbbing cock in her grasping cunt. We fucked each other hard. Not moving much, just pushing harder and relaxing a little then pushing harder, already as tightly and deeply coupled as we could get.

"Oh, fuck ... fuck ... fuck ...," I gasped out in step with my pumping orgasm and thrusting into Margie's spasming cunt.

"AWWWWWW uuhhhhhhh UUHHHHHH uoooohhhhh," she wailed like a siren in tempo with our movements.

After what seemed like half an hour of my cock throbbing and pumping jism into her hot squeezing, sucking pussy we just sat there, arms around each other, our bodies sweating rivers and our crotches soaked with pussy juice and cum.

We finally got up off of the stool, showered again and headed back through the dark, cool and silent factory to the bedroom.

We laid down on the bed and snuggled up with each other. Marge's hand quickly found my now limp cock. "I want to fuck some more," she said. "Can you get it up again?"

"Oh yes, I can get it up again. The question is when?" I laughed. "You just keep doing what you are doing and it will be ready before too long."

"I hope so," she responded, and started rubbing her boobs against my chest as she squeezed and pulled on my pecker.

I put my hand under her boob and raised it to my mouth and started sucking the nipple. I was rewarded by a little gasp and purring and moaning. Now that I had her nipple in my mouth I used my hand to feel out her hot pussy and found it wet and slippery. It was still oozing a mixture of her lubricating juice and my cum and my finger slipped in easily. This brought a gasp and Margie thrust her pelvis towards my hand and forced my finger into her cunt all the way.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Unh Huh!" she gasped.

I started finger fucking her and she quickly answered with hip movements urging me on. I put in two fingers and she squeezed them with her cunt muscles so tight it nearly hurt. She was really getting hot now and wanking me like a mad women. The up side was that I was getting very hard because of it.

Suddenly Margie let go of me, jumped up on her hands and knees and quickly straddled me. She had her head back and her mouth wide open, gasping. She gripped my cock, positioned it at the entrance to her tunnel and with a moan lowered herself, taking my pecker all the way into her in one movement.

Marge started bouncing up and down, fucking her brains out on my now steel-hard rod. I grabbed her hips to keep her from going too far up because I was afraid that she would hurt me if she missed on the down stroke.

I was not close to cumming yet, after all the sex in the past several hours, and I think Marge was just as glad, because she kept pumping my fuck tool in her hot pussy and groaning and moaning. Making up for several years of no sex I guess.

She moved her hands to my chest and started fucking me by rotating her hips back and forth while leaning against me. Gradually her motions got slower but more intense, I felt like my balls were going into her pussy too.

Then she laid down on me, and I could feel her breasts against my chest, and she was just moving back and forth on top of me, massaging her boobs against my chest. I was getting a little hotter and felt like I might cum again in the next couple of hours! I was thrusting slowly into her in synch with her movements and she was moaning and panting as we kept fucking each other.

"I'm cumming," she whispered. "I'm cumming.""

"Come on, honey!" I said into her ear, and hugged her tighter to me and slammed my cock into her as hard and deep as I could, meeting her thrusts as her moans got louder.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming ... OhhhHHH AWWWWHHH UNGGGHH ... " as she hunched up her back and slammed against me, taking my rod as deep into her as she could get it.

My sweet, darling, horny mother-in-law finally slumped against me and just lay there, recovering her breath. I was still hard and I slowly pumped my pecker into her, mostly to make sure I stayed hard in case she wasn't finished. After a few minutes she sat up, my cock still embedded in her sopping wet snatch.

She was leaning just slightly forward with her hands on my stomach when we heard a noise at the bedroom door.

"Well, Mother! Do you think you could stop screwing my husband long enough for me to get a little action?"

It was Glynda! And she was stark naked! Margie squealed with surprise and embarrassment and rolled off of me, away from Glynda. Glynda them jumped up on the bed, straddling my hips, and grabbed my cock.

"Come on, stud, fuck your horny wife for a while!" she said as she quickly lowered herself onto my still rock hard pecker and started fucking me.

Epilog:

It was a few more hours before anybody got to sleep that night. Glynda became mistress of ceremonies and directed the activities. She kept horny watching me and her mother making love together and then she would have to get serviced awhile. I think Margie was hot just because she hadn't had any loving in so many years.

After that we went to visit Margie more often than in the past. And sometime Margie would call and ask if I could come down for the weekend and help her with "things" around the factory. I never turned her down!

gramps72
gramps72
16 Followers
12