Mother In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liebe911
liebe911
71 Followers

I decided to fuck her that night in her cunt and mouth till she gets satisfied, as reward for humiliation she had suffered from my hands. I had to finish all possible sex activities with Chithra before my wife returned. As Chithra was most willing to get fucked by me I was not expecting any difficulty in making her do what I wanted.

Thereafter, in that week we fucked every night. Her big hole had fascinated me . I rammed her cunt and mouth till she begged me to stop. She told me that after her husband's death 8 years ago, no body has touched her. She was happy that I am fucking her as I am from the family. She would not like to have sex with unknown person. As promised she also behaved as my whore and did whatever sex acts I asked her to do. I must say Chithra satisfied me more than Lalitha. I told Chithra that you have done injustice to Lalitha as I have masturbated and ejaculated cum more times by imagining sex with her than actually having sex with Lalitha.

It is now 3 years bygone for our relations. I have not wasted my cum, thereafter, in bathroom or in underwear. It has always gone in cunt or mouth of either Chithra or Lalitha and, in their absence, into Chithra's bra. I had kept her one bra with me. Whenever I am alone and sexually aroused, I shag in it. I make Chithra wear it when we get opportunity to have sex. It is needless to say that it is black bra.

She virtually behaved as my second wife in closed doors and windows. Lalitha was also happy because I never used to crib about her mother for anything. She used to praise me to others that I was good son in law. Lalitha really did not know what price she was paying for this. Climax of the experience was that Lalitha confided with Chithra that my sexual desire is going down now a days and I am not getting excited. It was true that matured Chithra having loose cunt and slightly sagging tits, to me, was more arousing than young Lalitha having tight cunt and upright tits.

liebe911
liebe911
71 Followers
12