Mother-In-Law Anniversary Surprise

Story Info
On vacation, a husband discovers his MIL's wild side.
2.1k words
4.31
216.9k
76
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Carol and I have been married for five years. We were high school sweethearts and wed shortly before we graduated college. Her mom Beth was extremely happy for us, as she always said I was the nicest boy that Carol ever brought home. In fact Carol and Beth are like best friends and its often that I find myself in the company of my wife's mom and her father Bill.

Our wedding day ended up being on the same day as her parent's anniversary, so a couple years ago Carol and Beth got together and decided that we should start a tradition of going away on our anniversary together. One year we all went to Greece, the following year we were in Zurich. This year for their 30th anniversary, we decided to try someplace more tropical and ended up in Belize.

Bill has always been a good father-in-law and a really nice guy, albeit a little old fashioned. He and Beth seemed to have a good relationship, but she always struck me as being a little too fun for him. Beth, who still has a great figure and long red hair is always wearing very sexy clothes, and she and Carol would laugh and giggle sometimes like sisters.

When we arrived at our Mexican resort I knew I was in for a great time as Carol had booked us into a fabulous suite with a King size bed, big Jacuzzi, and a wonderful view of the city. When I saw the room that Beth and Bill were in, I almost felt jealous as they had a slightly more extravagant suite with a view of the ocean.

Our first night there we went to this little romantic restaurant in town and had a real Mexican feast. However, by morning it was clear that we had made a mistake. Carol and Bill were both feeling really sick, and could hardly make the effort to leave the bed. It looked like our trip was going to be a bust until Carol insisted I take her mom out for the day and see the sights. I felt like I should stay with her and maybe help take care of her father but she was insistent. When I spoke to Beth she too thought we should go out and try to have fun as Bill was a real grump when was sick. We promised to check in on them before dinner, and Beth and I headed out.

We had a very pleasant day, shopping, and sight seeing, being with Beth was a treat. It almost felt like being out on a date as she kept holding my arm as we walked around town. At around 5:45 we went back to check on our two sick loved ones and they hadn't moved much since we left. We decided that it was no point just sitting around the room all night so we decided to go out for dinner and maybe dancing, as Bill wasn't fond of nightclubs.

We started out at a nice little Tapas restaurant and had a delicious meal with more than a few drinks. We then went to a great little dance club where to my surprise my 48 year old mother-in-law danced me from one end of the floor to the other. At one point while we were resting a young man asked if he could dance with my "date", and I smiled at her and said "why not?" Beth was a little apprehensive at first, dancing with a stranger, but the alcohol and fun of the evening loosened her up enough where before I knew it she had danced with more than a couple young guys.

I thought I would try to rescue her at last, maybe head back to the hotel when a slow song came on while she was held by a muscular guy who looked like a local. He danced very close to her, and it looked like he was grinding his crotch into her leg. I have to admit I was a little turned on by the whole scene. Before the song ended he seemed to whisper something in her ear to which she nodded, and then she looked over to me as I made my way over.

"Tom, this is Guardo." She said still holding her new friend's hand. " He was just telling me about another great club near here that he says we might enjoy, want to go?" She sounded almost excited.

"I don't know Beth, don't you think we should get back. Check on Bill and Carol?" I noticed that Guardo looked a little annoyed that I was trying to put an end to the evening.

"Oh they'll be sleep by now anyway. Plus do you know how often I get out and have fun like this? Never."

"Alright," I said. "Guardo, lead the way."

We left the dance club and hit the street. For a moment I was worried about Guardo and the possibility of us being robbed, but he soon led us to a quiet corner a few streets over to the door of a small club. Guardo nodded to the doorman and we were let into an intimate room that had the look and feel of a strip club to me. As we found our seats, it became apparent that that is exactly where we were.

Guardo ordered a few rounds of drinks and to my surprise Beth drank freely and enjoyed the show. The women were gorgeous and the dance routines kept getting increasingly more sexual. By the time we were on our fifth round, two girls were fingering each other on stage. It was surreal watching this stuff with my mother-in-law next to me, but that didn't stop my cock from growing.

Finally it seemed that the show was going to wind up into its finale and the announcer asked for any volunteer ladies from the audience to come up on stage for a special performance. Guardo raised his hand and elected Beth to go on stage. Soon the crowd was cheering her on and she reluctantly climbed up with another woman from the audience.

The two ladies were guided to two chairs center stage and the music kicked on. Four girls came out in g-strings and lace bras dancing around Beth and the other woman very seductively. They soon had removed their clothing and started to give the women very graphic lap dances. My jaw dropped when one girl, a sexy cinnamon skinned latina, straddled Beth and began to slowly kiss her lips. Soon they were into a very deep tongue kiss and I couldn't believe that this was my mother-in-law.

After that things moved swiftly. The girl kissing Beth began rubbing and squeezing her tits, and before I knew it, she pulled the dress from Beth's shoulders exposing her stiff pink nipples. The other woman that was brought on stage was in a similar position, except that one of the other dancers had pulled her skirt up and was sloppily eating her pussy. I was amazed by what I was seeing, but my attention remained fixed on Beth.

Her latina dancer had now stripped her dress the rest of the way off and she too found her way into Beth's wet pussy. I watched in shock as she was brought to not one but two convulsive orgasms by the exploring tongue of her new friend.

Soon I found that this was only the beginning, as two big naked guys came out on stage with a couple of the largest dicks I have ever seen waving in front of them. As Beth was being carried to her third orgasm, the darker of the two men stepped before her, placing his erect cock in her face. She was so into what she was feeling that she leaned forward and engulfed the first couple inches of his dick. That wasn't enough for her new friend as he drove his cock even further down her throat to the cheers of the audience.

Beth continued to give what looked like a world class blow job to this perfect stranger , as the one latin dancer was replaced by the other naked man on stage. He kneeled between her legs and looked at Beth's face as he tapped his big cock on her clit asking if he could fuck her. She removed the big cock from her mouth long enough to nod her head. Saying," God yes. Fuck me with that big thing."

With that he took his cock and rubbed it up and down against her juicy slit. Her hips kept trying to shift to get him inside of her. He teased her like that for a good couple minutes until she practically begged him to fuck her hard. He plunged inside of her in one long stroke, and I thought she was screaming in pain as another orgasm ripped through her body. I could see his cock literally dripping with her juices as it slid easily in and out of her gaping maw. The man she was blowing soon started to pump fast in and out of her mouth as he threw his head back and released a torrent of cum down her throat. I watched her neck muscles work as she gulped and swallowed every drop of his load, swirling her tongue and making him dance in pleasure on his tip toes.

When he pulled out of her mouth she focused her attention on the man between her legs, grabbing at his ass as he slammed her roughly into her chair. I knew he was close as his pace made his ass a blur as he pummeled my poor mother-in-law's hairy twat. Her face was a mask of lust as she begged him to cum inside of her. He quickly stiffened and I knew he was unloading a gallon of sperm deep into her eager pussy. The crowd went wild as they watched another tourist get plowed.

After he pulled out Beth quickly found her clothes and dressed awkwardly on stage as she found my eyes. She signaled me it was time to go as the other woman that was on stage with her began to moan as the two male dancers took their turn with her. Beth made her way to me grabbing my arm and we beat a hasty retreat. As we made our way back to the hotel, I couldn't help but think of all I had seen, and I couldn't bring myself to speak to Beth. I could tell that she was embarrassed too, and when we were a couple streets away she stopped walking and pulled me into the alcove of an abandoned old store.

"I know you're a little surprised by all that happened tonight Tom. In fact, I'm a little surprised and embarrassed myself."

"Yeah. When you went on stage," I said. "I just thought they would give you a lap dance. Ididn't know it was like that."

She smiled sheepishly at me. "I did."

"What? You knew they would do something like that?" I was amazed.

"Guardo mentioned it. I just thought it would be exciting to see someone do that, I never imagined it would be me. But Bill would never forgive my behavior tonight. It would just crush him. You won't say anything will you?" I could see the worry touch her eyes.

"Of course not Beth. Nobody's going to know except me, and I won't say a word. I promise." She looked into my eyes and smiled warmly as her eyes drifted down to my crotch.

"You know I saw you down in the audience staring at me while that man had his cock in me. It looked like you needed some help yourself."

I couldn't deny that she had turned me on with her behavior.

"I think you deserve a little treat for keeping my secret, what do you think?" Before I could answer Beth pulled me closer into the dark alcove and drew me into a deep kiss, her tongue dancing in my mouth. I felt her reach down and unzip my pants fishing inside for my already hard cock. She then kneeled in front of me, touching her soft lips to the tip and then I felt heaven as her mouth engulfed my entire tool. What followed was the most loving, sensuous blow job of my life. She slurped and twirled her tongue so good that all too soon I was cumming harder than I ever had down my wife's mother's throat. I'll never forget staring into her eyes as she swallowed my load, flicking her tongue gently in time to my spurting release. Then she placed my spent cock back in my pants, stood up and took my arm again as we walked the last couple blocks back to the hotel.

"Thanks again Tom for a wonderful evening. I'll never forget it."

I didn't say so, but I knew that I would never forget it either.