Mother-in-Law Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

Pat and Bill came into the kitchen together. Father-in-law asked Bill if he would want to go to the hardware store with him. Bill said “OK.”

Pat suggested that the girls go shopping over on the island. Mother-in-law begged off but suggested that Pat take Mary and go out for the day – maybe to the beach. Pat thought that it was a great idea and went in to wake Mary. Mother-in-law noted that a few sections of the fence that I had built in July were in need of a little repair. A few of the boards are loose already.

She asked: “Can you make a few repairs to the fence today?”

I said that I would look to see if I would need any additional material from the hardware store. I walked outside and I did find a few boards where the nails had pulled back a little. All in all, it looked like it would take all of about five minutes to make the fixes. All I would need would be a few nails and a hammer. I checked in the utility closet and there was still a big bag of nails left over from July and the hammer was still there on the hook.

I went back into the house and told Mother-in-law that I could make the repairs and that I would not need any additional material. I estimated that it would take me a couple of hours to finish it up. Father-in-law said that he and Bill would be gone about that long since he intended to stop at his favorite tavern for lunch. He wanted to get one last soft crab sandwich before the season was over. Well, things were looking up. If all went as planned, Mother-in-law and I would be home alone for a couple of hours – with little to do other than to do her.

Mary wasn’t too keen on going over to the beach with Pat. I could tell from her expression and body language that she would rather just sit around the house for the day. Pat looked eager to go to the stores and cruise the boardwalk for a while. Pat also liked going to the beach where she could show off her tits and general Italian-American self. Mary eventually gave in and agreed to go with Pat as long as they could stop at the bakery on the way back and get pastries for Sunday Morning breakfast. Mary and Pat both went into their bedrooms to put on their bathing suits and Father-in-law went out to the car. Bill was in the bathroom leaving Mother-in-law and me in the kitchen. She just looked sneaky and smiled at me.

“Nice plan,” I commented.

“Thanks, sometimes it’s just too easy.” She confided.

The girls both came out at about the same time and Mary walked up to me with her hand out.

“Money,” she said.

“Gone” I answered.

“Let me look in your wallet,” she challenged.

“Forgot it, no wallet,” I tried weakly.

“You had better see a doctor about that lump in your ass, then.”

I pulled out my wallet and gave her four twenties. “Will this be enough?” I asked.

“For the first store, maybe.” She continued. “I can always use the plastic.”

“Take it easy on the plastic, please.” I begged.

“You had better hope that it is nice on the beach, otherwise we’re spending a lot of time, and a lot of your money, in the stores.” Mary said with a little warning in her voice.

“I’m praying for good weather,” I said very honestly.

Mother-in-law giggled at that one too. Mary didn’t even have a clue as to why.

Father-in-law and Bill left before the girls. By the time they got out, he had decided to go to the hardware store, the paint store and the tavern for lunch. I figured them back in no less than two and probably three hours. The girls would probably be gone all day.

The girls took about three tries to get away. First they couldn’t leave until they had some sodas and snacks in a small cooler. Then they needed a blanket along with the towels. Lastly they needed extra sun goo so that Mary could avoid a repeat of the Fourth of July burn. Before they left, I got my props and went out to the fence. I started banging nails and looking very occupied with the task at hand. They tooted the horn as they backed out of the driveway and I smiled and waved to them as they pulled into the street. It took about ten real minutes for me to walk the length of the fence and tap all the loose nails into place. One board needed a little fussing with because it had twisted a little as the wood dried in the sun, but a couple extra nails did the trick.

I put the nails and hammer back into the utility shed and went into the house. Mother-in-law was still puttering around in the kitchen. She had made me another cup of coffee and it was sitting on the table. I sat down and took a few sips while she put the kitchen into order. Eventually she was done and turned to face me with a big smile on her face.

“Have they all gone out and left us alone?” she said with a little giggle.

“It looks that way,” I replied. “Are there any other chores that I can do for you?”

She just smiled again and stood there leaning against the counter. I got up and took my cup over to the sink. I put it into the sink and stepped back. Mother-in-law went back to the sink and took the same position that she had been in the night before. She made a pretense of washing the cup while I moved up behind her and cupped her tits while I pressed by dick against her butt. She put her hands back onto my hips and pressed herself against me. We stood there like that for a couple of moments then she turned to face me. We quickly pressed our bodies together and kissed briefly. While we were hugging like this she confided to me:

“I’ve so looked forward to this, you know.”

“Me too,” I replied.

“I’m so damn horney,” She continued.

“Well, let’s see if we can fix that,” I said.

With that said, we went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Mother-in-law looked out the window and apparently became uncomfortable with all the visibility from outside.

“It’s probably not best to close the drapes,” she said, looking around the yard.

“Do you think that it would look suspicious if we closed them?” I asked.

“I sure do,” she went on. “Let’s just lock the screen door and go into the back.

I got up and went out onto the porch and put the hook on the screen door. Mother-in-law got up and went into the back bedroom.

I went back into the house and walked into the bedroom. Mother-in-law was sitting on the bed, she already had her blouse off and was sitting there in her bra and wrap-around skirt. I sat down beside her and eased her onto her back. We lay there with our feet on the floor hugging while I lightly rubbed her back and shoulders. She responded by rubbing by sides and lower back.

I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. It was off with a shrug. I started to kiss her tits and as soon as I reached the first nipple she kicked off her shoes and scooted up onto the bed all the way and lay on her back with her hands behind her head. I followed and soon we were both enjoying her tits. I licked and sucked one while I rolled the other nipple between my finger and thumb. She especially liked it when I started to ever-so-lightly trace circles on her breast with my fingertips, slowly making the circles smaller until I was directly on her nipple. I switched back and forth a few times. She was getting very hot. So was I.

I started to rub down below her tits and across her stomach. Before I could reach for her crotch, Mother-in-law reached down and pulled her skirt up exposing her white cotton panties. Now, they weren’t thong panties but they weren’t old lady underpants either. Sort of something in the middle. Anyway, they were white and now, a little damp in the crotch.

I massaged her mound through her panties and Mother-in-law began to moan softly. I kept this up for a few minutes and she was getting noticeably wetter. I slid my fingers down behind the waistband of her panties and was going for her pussy when she lifted her hips up off the bed and pulled her panties down to her knees. I took the hint and eased her panties all the way down and off her legs. I dropped them onto the floor next to the bed where her shoes had fallen. All that was left was her wrap around skirt and that was not in the way at the moment.

I looked down at her pussy, she had done a little trimming since I last saw it.

“Done a little mowing, I see,” I whispered to her.

“I told you that I was looking forward to this,” she purred back.

This was a classy lady and she deserved a good time. I didn’t want to hurry it. I continued to massage her pussy for a while and she obviously liked it. She spread her legs a little then she spread them even more. She started to push me to get me to be on top of her. I was starting to go for it but I thought better of the idea. If I put my dick into her, it would be over too soon. We had a couple of hours and there was no need to rush.

I rolled her over onto her side facing me and rubbed her back and ass a little. Then I slid down the bed and sucked on her tits one at a time again. She cradled my head in her arms and obviously liked this attention. I kept at this for a while and eventually worked my hand down to her crotch again. We lay there with me sucking her tits and rubbing her clit for about ten minutes or so. She was not complaining about anything.

I eased her onto her back again and continued to slide down kissing her belly and pubic mound. I put my arms under her legs and lifted her legs onto my shoulders as I buried my face into her crotch. This really got her going. Mother-in-law grabbed my head and pushed her pussy into my face with full vigor. I started tonguing her pussy and found her clit with no trouble.

I teased her clit with slow wet licks alternating with nuzzles and probes. I put my tongue into her cunt and she started to moan very softly. I went back and concentrated on her clit and started to rub it between my lips. When I took her clit into my mouth and began to gently suck on it her moaning got a little louder and her hips began to rock.

I had my hands under her ass cheeks and I turned them palms up as she was thrusting against my face. I ran my fingers up and down her butt crack as it came up and off the bed. My fingers were grazing over her rosebud as I continued to suck on her clit. When I pressed a finger against her pucker, she squeezed my head between her legs and said:

“Yes, Oh God, Yes!”

I ran my index finger up to her pussy and picked up a little lubrication then back to her ass and started to slowly insert it a little. Again she said:

“Yes, do it now!”

So I did. I twirled my finger a little as I slid it into her bung hole. Her thrusting and bucking increased and it was then that I noticed her breathing through her teeth just like her daughter. I kept at it for a few more minutes, my finger now in her butt up to the second knuckle.

All of a sudden, she started to pull my face into her with both hands and, at the same time, she squeezed her legs together really hard. I thought that I had been struck deaf. Her legs were over my ears and my head was almost buried in her. I could feel the muscles of her ass pulsing as she came. I was able to feel each and every surge of her orgasm this way, there must have been a couple of dozen of them.

Mother-in-law kept rocking her hips for quite a while after she came. Each rock was a little less strong than the last. Eventually she stopped and she just lay there quietly trying to catch her breath. I waited for her to recover and passed the time by kissing and nuzzling the insides of her thighs. My finger was still in her ass and I began to slowly withdraw it.

“Oh, do you have to?” she asked.

“Have to what?” I asked from between her legs.

“Take your finger out?” she sounded like she liked it in there.

“Well, if you like it, I can leave it there for a while, is there anything else that I can do while I’m down here?” I said hinting that I could eat her out again.

“Do whatever you like, but leave the finger there for another minute or so, it feels so good.”

So I left the finger in her ass and started licking her pussy again. She brought her knees up and positioned herself with her feet more flat on the bed and me still between her legs. I continued to nibble and lick at her clit but in this position I was free to move my hand around a little more.

She started to react to the second round of cunnilingus and was rubbing my head and hair with her hands. Her hips were starting to rock and she was getting into it again. I started to move my finger in and out slightly in time with her hip movements. She obviously liked this because as soon as I started to do it she started to moan again.

Reality check again! OK, here I was – home alone with my Mother-in-law. We were naked on her bed, and I had my finger up her ass and her clit in my mouth. Normal? Probably not, fun? Hell Yes! Would I do it again, in a heartbeat!

I kept at it in front and in back. By the time that she was ready to come again, she was thrusting her hips wildly and I was finger fucking her ass with the full length of my index finger. Enough lubrication was drifting down from her pussy to keep her ass hole slippery enough so that my finger moved in and out with ease. When she came, I was another explosion just like the first. I could feel her sphincter muscles pulsing again around my finger. Her whole body was shaking by the time it was over.

“My god, that was good,” she sounded exhausted.

“Should I take my finger out now?” I asked.

“Slowly please, very slowly,” she whispered.

I kissed her mound and withdrew my finger from her ass; slowly just as requested. As soon as I was out, she grabbed me by the head and pulled me up on top of her.

“Anything, I mean anything that you want!” she almost shouted. “I owe you big time for that - I’ll do anything that you want.”

I couldn’t think of anything right away, so I just said: “Surprise me.”

With that, she pushed me off of her and onto my back. She took my cock in her hand and bent down and kissed it on the head.

“I haven’t had much practice at this,” she confided. “I’ve mostly read about it, tell me if I’m doing it right.” She said, as she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock inside. She rolled her tongue around the head and began to gently suck. Her mouth was wet and it really felt good. Meanwhile, she cupped my balls with her free hand and began to gently roll them between her fingers as she continued to suck my dick.

She kept at it for a couple of minutes then, without taking it out of her mouth, she turned her head and looked up at my face. She raised her eyebrows as if to ask ‘how am I doing?

I smiled at her and she apparently took that as encouragement because she started to suck even harder. She had not learned the head bobbing movement like her daughter but she was doing a credible job sucking my cock. It really felt good and it was a memorable sight – how many other guys have been able to look down and see their Mother-in-law sucking their dick?

After a few more minutes of this, I invited her to lay back down with me. She moved up on the bed and lay down on her stomach. I reached up and grabbed the two pillows and asked her to raise her hips a little. I slid the pillows under her hips and had her lay back down. This makes a great angle for rear entry fucking.

I moved her legs apart and knelt between her knees. I put my hands on her hips and helped her up into a kneeling position. I slid the head of my cock along her pussy until I found the opening and then I slid myself in to the hilt. I gave her a few strokes in the kneeling position then I eased her back down onto the bed. She lay down again with her hips on the pillows. I followed her down and had my hips firmly against her butt. My legs remained between hers and most of my weight was spread between my knees and my hands, which were pressed against the bed on either side of her. I like this position and find that it allows me to thrust full force into a woman without causing her any undue stress. Most of my weight is not on her and she is able to move rather freely as we fuck.

I pressed into Mother-in-law and started to give her some deep strokes. Again she started with the moaning as her hips began to move in synchronization with mine. She rocked her hips back as I thrust forward allowing me to go all the way in and almost all the way out. I knew that I wouldn’t last too long doing it this way.

“I’m going to come if we keep this up,” I said.

“Oh, go ahead, I want to feel you come inside me,” she replied.

I started stroking as hard as I could and within a few thrusts I could feel the cum train pulling out of testicle station. I gave one last big push and she started to buck like a bronco as I pumped a big load of baby batter up into her cunt. It was a grand and glorious orgasm. It was my second with this woman, but I felt that there would be more in the future.

We stayed on the bed for another few moments catching our breath. I eased myself out of her and she rolled over onto her side with her back to me. I moved up behind her in the spoons position and we rested for a few more minutes. Mother-in-law got up and went into the bathroom. She came back with a wet washcloth and proceeded to wash my face. That felt good, actually that felt a little creepy since she was washing my face like any mother would do. Well, anyway, she finished washing my face and then she washed my cock and balls. Now that felt good!

She went back into the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later wearing her bathing suit.

“I’m going for a swim,” she announced as she headed for the door.

I got up, pulled on my cut-offs and tee shirt and went out to the kitchen for a beer. I got one and walked out onto the porch but couldn’t see her from there. I walked out into the yard and looked over the edge of the bulkhead. Mother-in-law was already in the water swimming down the lagoon. How do women do that? It seems that women can just jump right into the water, I have to ease myself in. I walked down the ramp onto the floating dock and waited for her. As she swam back to the dock she said:

“Remember the neighbors,” with a sort of a warning tone in her voice.

Ah yes, the neighbors. I’m glad that she said something before I did something stupid like grab a tit or something. I extended a hand and dutifully helped my Mother-in-law up the ladder onto the floating dock. She thanked me and told me that I had better go for a swim as well.

“You smell like an old cunt,” were the words that she whispered to me.

I was wearing my cut-offs and tee shirt but nothing else. So I handed her what was left of my beer and eased myself on down the ladder. Once I was all the way in it was OK. I swam down abut three or four houses and turned back toward the dock. I could see Mother-in-law going up the ramp and then towards the house. I lost sight of her as I approached the dock. As I swam I also remembered the time I had with her there on the Fourth of July weekend.

It looks like holidays are going to be pretty interesting from now on.

I paddled around for a while and sat on the dock for a few minutes before I got up and went back into the house. Mother-in-law was back in the kitchen making sandwiches. I went out to the kitchen to thank her for a great morning. She looked at me as I came through the family room and said:

“Don’t come tracking sand into my kitchen, please.”

What? We were back at Mother-in-law and Son-in-law again so quickly? I nodded and turned around and went into the bedroom to change. As I passed the ‘scene of the crime’ I noticed that the bed was already made-up and all traces of our activities had been removed. Wow, this woman works fast.

I went in and took off my wet cut-offs and tee shirt. I had another pair of cut-offs in the dresser. I put on clean dry skivvies and the cur-offs with a ‘Jersey Shore’ tee shirt. I looked like a Benny now! I took my wet things out and put them on the clothesline and went back into the house. Mother-in-law was sitting at the table. There were two plates on the table with sandwiches, pickles and chips. I sat down and smiled at her.

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers