Mother In Law Gets Special Bath Ch. 02

Story Info
Family dinner sneak away.
2k words
4.55
127.6k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost two weeks since my fantasy of banging Beth had come true. Each night as I closed my eyes I could see her huge tits with those big nipples dangling right in my face. Just thinking about her tits got me hard. The only encounters we had were shorts visits with the whole family and no chance at all to get together. I could tell she would get horny every time we got together as she would glance at my crotch. I knew that Jim would be pissed and probably kill me if he knew I had nailed his wife in their bathroom. Krista, my wife, probably would have been disappointed but it may have turned her on to.

Anyway, we were now on our way out to my in-laws for a family dinner and I couldn't wait to see Beth again. I would probably head to the bathroom at some point where I banged her and jerk off just to avoid walking around with a hard on the whole time. We arrived and as usual headed inside to see her folks. There she was standing in the kitchen wearing a baggy sweater and jeans. Her ass was covered by her sweater, but I could clearly see the outline of her massive tits through her sweater. God it even looked like she may not be wearing a bra. I was growing rock hard very quickly. She came over and gave Krista a hug and then gave me one. She ensured that she pressed her breasts against me which made my cock stand at attention. I had to try and hide it so I went and sat on the couch.

As my father in law and I chatted about golf the door opened and Krista's brother Chad and his wife Tara walked in. Now Tara has also been a part of my fantasies as well. She is about 5' 6" maybe 185 a nice solid build. Her face is just beautiful, long curly blonde hair and a phenomenal rack. Her tits were amazing; I had seen them accidentally one time when she was changing to go for a swim at our house. Huge and firm, with beautiful brown areolas and nice sized nipples. They weren't as big as Beth's but still very nice. Her ass was a little big, but it had the nicest shape. Nice and round and it looked quite firm. So here I am trying to get rid of my hard on and in walks Tara wearing a tight tank top and shorts. I thought I would explode, and there was no way I was going to try and head to the bathroom to get rid of it because it was raging. So I had to try and think it away. After what seemed like an hour my cock finally shrunk back down allowing me to adjust myself.

After some chit chatting Beth let us know dinner was ready and we headed into the dining room and sat down at the table. Beth was sitting right across from me and my cock quickly began to rise as no matter how hard I tried all I could think of was her naked body writhing against mine. We were part way through the meal and I felt something brush me leg, I figured it was the cat. However, it wasn't very long and the brushing became rubbing and it was quickly moving up my thigh. I looked down and realized it was Beth's foot, and my cock immediately began growing. I looked across the table and she was immersed in conversation.

Her foot gingerly approached my crotch, my cock was now rock hard. She brushed the sole of her foot over my cock and I felt it jump. She glanced my way with a crooked grin. God I couldn't believe she was doing this with everyone right there. She continued rubbing my cock with her foot until I felt like I was going to shoot in my pants. I couldn't take it anymore and excused myself to the washroom. I headed to the washroom downstairs to avoid the rest of the family possibly hear me grunt as I jerked myself off. I walked through the door and immediately pulled my pants down to release my cock. I grasped it in my palm and began tugging on it, no sooner had I started and there was a knock at the door.

"Just a minute" I said.

"Hurry up and let me in" said Beth.

God she was outside the door now, part of me wanted to just tell her no but I couldn't. I rushed to the door with my pants around my ankles and opened it and pulled her in. I grabbed her and kissed her deeply. God she was a great kisser. Our tongues darted through each others mouth for a long time. They twirled around each other quickly as we ran our hands over each others bodies.

I broke the embrace and asked how she got away.

"I told them I had to run to get some ice cream and snuck out the front and ran down back." So she had gone to the garage and jetted around back, there is no way they wouldn't notice but I was so fucking horny I couldn't have cared less. She had no grabbed my cock with her soft hands and slowly began stroking it. "So what were you doing before I came in?" she said.

"Well I was revisiting our other session and getting ready to get off." I Said.

"Let me help a bit." She said as she slowly dropped to her knees. I watched as she slowly licked the underside of my shaft and then lifted my throbbing cock so she could lick my balls. Her tongue darted in and out and I could feel the wetness from her saliva on my balls. She then licked back up my shaft and circled her tongue around the head of my cock. Then she quickly engulfed my cock completely. I moaned loudly and began pulling her grey hair. Her mouth was really working over my cock as I watched her head bobbing back and forth. Her right hand was stroking my cock as she would move up and down on my hard cock. I couldn't take it anymore as I felt the cum build up in my cock, I grabbed her head and began shooting a huge load into her awaiting mouth. I grunted as the last bit of cum emptied into her mouth. She pulled away and stood up, I was still semi hard and wasn't about to end it there.

I grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and lifted it quickly over her head. My earlier prediction was correct no bra. There in front of my me were her huge tits heaving as her breathing had picked up quickly. I leaned forward and encircled her left nipple with my tongue. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head and mashed it into her huge breast. I was sucking for all my worth as she moaned and sighed. I pulled away and reached down and undid her pants, as I was doing this I kissed her long and hard again. I pushed her pants down and inserted a finger in her hot cunt. As my finger went in I could feel the warmth of her pussy. It was dripping wet allowing me to enter two fingers causing her to arch her back heaving her tits up even more. I then lowered her to the floor and spread her legs.

Her pussy was right there, I leaned forward and smelled it and it was amazing. She had shaved a little more since our first encounter and it was even easier to see her lips. They were open and waiting. I could see the pink of her cunt and stuck my tongue out to taste her juices. As soon as my tongue touched her cunt Beth screamed out "Holy shit." She immediately grabbed her mouth and began moaning as I slowly inserted my tongue into her hot snatch tasting her juices. I took my finger and began playing with her clit. "Oh my god" Beth screamed as she began shaking and an orgasm ripped through her body. She almost bucked me off of her, but I now had a firm grasp of her thighs and had my head buried. She was panting quite hard as her orgasm finally subsided.

She reached down and pulled me up to her; she reached and ripped my shirt off of me. She kissed me again; this time as we were kissing she reached down tugged on my cock to ensure it was hard again, and it was, and slowly guided it towards her pussy. I could feel the lips of her pussy part as my cock slowly slid in. The walls of her pussy grasped at my cock and I began slowly pumping into her. I pushed up with my arms and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was perspiring as she moved with my thrusts. I looked down at her massive tits which were moving slowly as we fucked right there with the whole family sitting upstairs. God this was so hot, I began fucking her harder and she started moaning again. "Shit!!!" She screamed and dug her fingernails into my back as I felt her pussy clench and release my cock rapidly as she began having another orgasm.

I pulled out and lay on my back as she straddled me. The sight of those huge tits as she lowered herself onto me was amazing. Her pussy sucked my cock in and she began riding me, her tits were bouncing as she began to pick up speed. I leaned forward and began sucking her tits as hard as I could. She started to stiffen again and crashed down onto my pelvis hard as she came. "Fuck Ben oh my god this is a big one." She let out as she sobbed through her orgasm. I began thrusting hard while lying under her causing her to bounce faster and faster. Her tits were flying around; she then pulled off of me and got on all fours. I quickly got behind her grabbed my cock and thrust hard into her causing her to cum again. I reached around and grabbed each of her tits as I fucked her hard from behind. I could feel the cum start to build up in me yet again and I started fucking her as hard as I could.

"Oh my god Beth I'm gonna cum" I roared as I felt the cum start in balls and travel up my shaft until finally it exploded into her awaiting snatch. As soon as I started cumming I could feel Beth tense up again and begin slamming into me.

"God cum in me Ben holy shit your cock feels so good." She screamed and then she collapsed from exhaustion with me on top of her. I pulled out of her and turned her over, her tits were heaving as she tried to catch her breath. I leaned forward and took one in my mouth and lickd it all over and did the same to the other one. We kissed for a bit and then realized we should probably get upstairs. Just then I heard a sigh outside and both of us looked at each other in alarm.

"Oh my god maybe we were too loud." I said.

"No that's just Tara I told her about us and she wanted to listen in." Beth said "Next time she wants to play too but I needed one on one this time."

We slowly got dressed and Beth headed out the back and back to the table. I went back upstairs and noticed that Tara was smiling at me and she seemed to be perspiring a little bit. God I can't wait for my threesome with my mother in law and sister in law.