Mother-in-law is My Sexy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, even with all her flashing, the up skirts, the down blouses, the teasing, the tickling, and after having her flash me her tits and after she forced me to flash her my cock, still nothing sexual ever happened between us. There was a line that, even though I constantly thought about it, I couldn't cross it. That is, until one evening, when we were sitting on the couch together watching a movie. I don't even remember which movie it was, but it was a good one.

We had finished a bottle of wine and were working on our second bottle. More preoccupied watching her nightgown climb higher than I was with the movie, when she leaned into me, I put my arm around her back. I had always been close to my mother-in-law but never this close and I was about to get even closer. As soon as she leaned to the side, I had a clear view down her open nightgown. She had beautiful Loni Anderson type cleavage.

"Do you mind, if I use you as a pillow," she said with a little laugh. "My back is stiffening up."

"No, not at all," I said. "Would you like a massage?"

"No, this is good like this," she said resting her hand on my thigh.

I so wished she'd move her hand a little higher and rest it on my cock. With my fingertips in contact with the side of her big breast, the warmth of her hand gave me an erection. I don't remember if she kissed me or I kissed her or if we kissed one another at the same time, but it was Valentine's Day and, in the mood for love and romance, I missed Susan. Right there sitting beside me was her carbon copy, my surrogate lover, my mother-in-law.

When I kissed Camille, I felt lust that I have never felt before. My hand immediately found her breast and her hand fingered the bulge that soon became an erection in my pajama bottom. We started French kissing and as soon as we did, I reached my hand down the top of her nightgown and felt and caressed her big breasts, while fingering her nipples. I had a raging erection and I couldn't believe it when my mother-in-law pulled my cock out of my pajama bottoms and started slowly stroking me. Oh, my God, my cock felt so good in her hand. This woman was not sexually shy or incestuously inhibited, at all. If anything, she was just as horny as I was.

French kissing her, while feeling her up and with her stroking my cock, I couldn't believe I was making out with my mother-in-law, instead of making love to my wife on of all days, Valentine's Day. I couldn't believe I had her big tit in my horny hand, while fingering her nipple. I couldn't believe she was giving me a slow hand job. It was surreal.

"Make love to me," she said.

As if a needle went across a record, the reality that I was with my mother-in-law, my wife's mother, and not my wife, Susan, shook me from my alcoholic drugged brain. Make love to her? She's my mother-in-law. I can't do that.

"No," I said without even thinking, while pulling my hand out of her nightgown and sitting up straight. "I can't do that."

She was still holding onto my cock and I watched her fingering it, while slowly stroking it.

"Why not?"

She started stroking me faster. She knew just what to do, which buttons to push, and when to push them. Even though my cock was the hardest it's ever been, I was putty in her hand.

"Gees, Camille, you're Susan's mother. You're my mother-in-law. It would be incest."

My cock felt so good in her hand, especially with what she was doing. I really could use a hand job right now.

"Incest is between blood related relatives," she said, "and I'm not related to you by blood."

She continued stroking me and I was getting breathlessly excited.

"It's still considered a taboo," I said. "Moreover, I'd be cheating on my wife and I can't do that, especially not with her mother."

Oh, my God, I so wanted to have hot sex with Camille. If she was anyone else sitting beside me on the couch stroking my cock, Susan's friend, her sister, her cousin, anyone, the maid, the housekeeper, or the cook, I would have.

"Not tonight. Having sex with me tonight wouldn't be considered incest, a taboo, or cheating," she said still slowly stroking me.

"Why not?"

I couldn't stop watching her stroking me. She had me squirming. If she continued stroking me like this, I'd cum all over her hand.

"It's Valentine's Day. It's a lover's holiday and everything is permissible today, even incest, or something that is a taboo and forbidden, such as having an extramarital affair with your wife's mother."

I didn't have an answer for her because I wanted to have sex with her, but I knew it would be a mistake and so terribly wrong. Then, she did something totally unexpected. She leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. Oh, my God. I couldn't believe it. My mother-in-law was giving me a blowjob. My wife's mother was blowing me. Camille was sucking my cock.

I was shocked. I was excited. I was so horny that I was frozen into inaction. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't stop her from having her way with me and my hard prick.

Boy, could she suck cock. Never in my life have I had such a blowjob. Camille was giving me the best blowjob of my life. If only Susan could suck my cock like this, I'd never cheat on her.

"No! Wait. Stop! Camille. Don't. Please," I said finally coming to my senses and pulling away from her to dislodge my cock from my mouth, as if it was a cork pulled from a bottle.

Oh, my God, that felt so incredibly good to have her sucking on me like that. I so wanted to put a hand to the back of her head and fuck her face. I so wanted to cum in her mouth. I so wanted to watch her swallow my cum, before pushing her to the floor and fucking her.

"Make love to me, Ralph," she said again. "It's Valentine's Day and we're both lonely. We're both horny. It will do us both the world of good to have some sexy intimacy," she said kissing and kissing me, while still stroking my cock.

The fact that she just had my cock in her mouth and was kissing me, sticking her tongue in my mouth, was such a total turn on for me. I could taste myself on her. Susan would actually stop to brush her teeth and gargle.

"No, that's so wrong on so many levels. That's incest. I can't have sex with you, my mother-in-law. I can't do that to Susan. I can't be unfaithful to my wife and I can't do that to your husband."

"Unfaithful to your wife?" She stopped stroking me to look at me. There was a long, uncomfortable pause, before she ruined my world. "What do you think Susan is doing with her father?"

As if she hit me with a bucket of cold water, her words confirmed and echoed my suspicions through my mind. Still, I couldn't believe it. Even though I thought it, I never verbalized it. I figured I was just being jealous that her father was hogging my wife. Besides, how could she have sex with her father? How could she do that? Why would she do that? I was at a loss to understand.

"What? What do you mean? What are you saying? How dare you? That's so gross. You're her mother, what's wrong with you to even suggest that?"

I was angry. I was hurt that it could be truth, but I didn't want to believe it, not for a minute. I sat up and leaned away from her with my arms folded. I didn't want her touching me. I didn't want her kissing me.

"Henry told me. They have sex. They've always had sex. Every time they travel they have sex. He's been fucking your wife, my daughter, for years."

"No way! He has not. You're just making that up so--"

"I'm not," she said making eye contact, while putting her hand on my thigh, and nodding her head. "It's true, Ralph. I'm sorry."

"Are you serious?"

"I am."

I couldn't help myself. In my raw emotion of learning about my unfaithful wife on Valentine's Day, I just burst out crying. Even though I had just been sitting there making out with her mother, feeling her up, while she was stroking and blowing me, that was different. Besides, I stopped it from going further. The big reveal here was that the love of my life was having incestuous sex with her father for years, without me knowing and with me chastising myself for suspecting. Now, I understood. I was such a dope. Of course, it all made sense to me now.

How long did Camille know about it? If she knew about it, why didn't she put a stop to it? Why did she allow it to continue? Why wasn't she as upset as I was? How could she so coolly tell me that her husband and daughter were having an incestuous relationship. I'd be livid. With Susan supporting everyone in the family, was it all because of money?

Camille comforted me, until I got up from the couch and went in my bedroom. I wanted to be alone. I needed time alone to understand why and how Susan could do this to me. Only, concerned for my welfare, no doubt, suspecting, I'd do something foolish, she followed behind me. Only, instead of giving me space to assimilate the ramifications of my wife having sex with her father, the woman wouldn't take no for an answer. She kept touching me, hugging me, and kissing me, until I relented and returned her kisses.

Then, when she resumed blowing me, I was so weak and she was so strong, she had her way with me. She whipped off her nightgown, pulled off my pajama bottoms, climbed on top of me, and fucked me, as if she was a sailor on shore leave, after being away at sea for too long. Screaming, sweaty sex, never have I had sex like that before. The sex I had with Susan was almost polite and always planned and determined by her never ending commitments and full schedule. I rolled her over and slammed by big, hard cock in my mother-in-law's pussy. If only I had sex with Susan like that, if only Susan was as sexual as her mother, I'd never look at another woman.

We fucked with her on top. We fucked with her on the bottom. We fucked doggie style, until I exploded inside of her, when she had a screaming orgasm. Then, after resting for a few minutes, she started sucking my cock again, really sucking my cock, this time. She was so hungry for my prick.

She sucked my cock so long and so well, that I unloaded all I had in her mouth and she swallowed every drop, before licking me clean. Finally, after we dozed and woke up, we had anal sex. She had another orgasm and I ejaculated for the third time. I had a lot of first that night. The first time having incestuous sex. The first time cumming three times in one night, since I was a teenager jerking off in bed. The first time having sex with my mother-in-law and the first time having anal sex.

We spent the next few weeks, until Susan arrived home, sleeping together and having sex every night, every morning, and in every position. The woman was an insatiable nymphomaniac. Not even on my Honeymoon did I have so much sex with Susan, as I was now having with her mother. She knew how to push all my buttons. She loved talking dirty. It's one thing to talk dirty with your wife or your girlfriend, but to talk dirty with your mother-in-law, while naked in bed with her is something else and something that I highly recommend, so long as your mother-in-law looks as good as Camille. Without doubt, I should have married the mother, instead of the daughter.

Finally, it was the day that Susan was coming home. I was sick to my stomach with worry and guilt. Reality made me feel the guilt now that I didn't feel before. I had sex dozens of times and ejaculated in every hole of her mother. What is wrong with me? In that short time, I had more sex with her mother than I've had with Susan in a year. We were lovers.

"Hi, I'm home," said Susan from the downstairs reception hall.

"Hi Susan. I'll be right down," I said looking at her mother. "What do I say to her? What are we going to do?"

"Don't worry about anything," said her mother. "She'll never know. She won't even suspect a thing. Just relax and stay calm."

Only, when we came walking downstairs together, Susan took one look at us and knew.

"Mother! Did you tell Ralph that I was having sex with Daddy?"

"I did," said her mother with a shit eating grin in the way that Endora used to look, when pulling a fast one over Samantha's husband, Darrin, on Bewitched.

"Mother! How could you? Ralph, I'm so sorry. I'm not having sex with my father. She did the same thing to my fiancée and that's the reason why we broke off our engagement, after Mommy fucked and sucked him silly. I should have warned you about her," she said giving her mother an angry look and me a loving look. "You must be so angry with me and I wouldn't blame you one bit, if you are."

Are you kidding me? By just feigning that I'm hurt and angry, I'm going to really get away with having sex with my mother-in-law?

"I am very angry with you, Susan," I said going along with her suggestion of anger by feigning it. "I'm hurt. I feel so used and abused," I said putting the back of my hand to my forehead and acting, as if I was about to cry.

"I'm so sorry, Ralph, so very sorry to have left you alone with my mother for so long without warning you. Only, she promised she wouldn't have sex with you. She promised she wouldn't seduce you. Mother! You promise!"

"Sorry," said Camille shrugging.

"It's okay, Susan. Only, it was a horrible ordeal. You're mother is such a brute. She forced me. She got me drunk. She wouldn't take no for an answer. She wouldn't be denied," I said putting my face in my hands and acting the part of the hurt husband. "She practically raped me."

"I know. You poor baby. You poor man. There, there, sweetie. It's okay. I'm home now," she said give me a hug and a kiss. "Mother, how could you? Bad Mommy, bad," she said pointing a finger of acrimony at her mother.

"I'm sorry, Susan," said Camille. "I really am. Now that it's out of my system, I promise that I won't do it again. I cross my heart and hope to die," said her mother crossing her heart with one hand, while holding her other hand behind her back with crossed fingers.

"I forgive you, Mom," said Susan hugging her mother, while hugging me. "I understand, I do. I really do. I'm on the road too much. It's my fault."

God, I just love this woman. First she blames her mother for seducing me, and rightfully so, and now she takes the responsibility that it was all her fault.

When I felt Camille's hand on my ass, I knew she wasn't sorry and I knew she'd fuck me silly again, as soon as Susan hit the road again next week.

"Just don't say anything to father," said Camille. "He's not as understanding as you are about such indiscretions, especially sexual indiscretions. He's the real prude in the family."

Like father, like daughter, I thought. Yet, no matter, everything was fine and we were a happy family, once again, that is, until Susan left for her next trip. Camille and I fucked every day, multiple times a day, like rabbits. When I think back on how it all began with my mother-in-law, that was the best Valentine's Day I ever had.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12