Mother-in-Law Mrs. Pelosi Ch. 02

Story Info
Discreet second rendevous.
5.2k words
4.61
100.6k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 250 mile weekend commute for my fiancée Suzie and I to get together was beginning to test our relationship. She continued to pressure me to relocate to her city. I had been looking for a new job there without any success so far.

I was 42 years old and successful in my present job. Suzie was 40 and had no intention of relocating while she still had two teenagers at home.

After about 18 months together, we began to skip an occasional weekend and not see each other. The fact is, I did ninety percent of the traveling and sometimes just wanted to stay home and relax.

After the Fourth of July sexual fling with my 63 year old future mother-in-law, (who insists I call her Mom), I hadn't seen either of Suzie's parents for about 6 weeks.

During our nightly telephone conversations, Suzie mentioned several times that her mother asked about me and wondered when we were going to accept their open invitation to use their swimming pool. It wasn't really that convenient for Suzie to travel the 20 miles or so just to swim in her parent's pool, and most weekends I visited we had other plans.

That doesn't mean I didn't occasionally fantasize about a replay with her sexy senior mother. That woman was a sexual Jekyll and Hyde.

Her outward appearance was that of a 1950's stereotype housewife, wearing dresses and pearl necklaces, every hair in its place. She was well mannered and ready to scold any vulgarity uttered in her household. Alcohol and cigarettes were not allowed on the premises with the exception of family gatherings on the holidays.

But Susie's mom had confided in me about her insatiable sexual appetite. It didn't help that her 79 year old retired bank president husband was 16 years her senior and in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's.

She apparently had no outlet except masturbation and a rich imagination for sexual fantasies. That is, none until her exhibitionist window strip tease and pool side seduction of me this past July Fourth.

This particular weekend I planned on staying home. I had seen Suzie the previous weekend, and even she had a rather busy upcoming schedule of weekend events with her kids. She had them all week and then every other weekend.

Thursday afternoon I returned home from work. The telephone rang and I was surprised to hear Suzie's mother on the line. She blurted out "What's going on with you and Suzie?"

I was taken back a bit by the question, and answered, "Nothing that I know of, everything is fine. How did you know my cell phone number?"

She ignored my question and told me she had just come from Suzie's and had heard I wasn't coming the following weekend. Then she calmed down a bit, saying she understood the distance situation, but was just concerned that everything was alright. I assured her it was.

Then she said, "Ok, tell Mom, what ARE you planning for this weekend?"

I detected a very different tone in her voice, and I replied, "Nothing in particular, maybe catch up on some laundry, mow the lawn. Why, what's up?"

After a pause, she said "Well---after our last conversation, ummm, I was kind of looking forward to talking to you again, in person that is". She continued, "So after I talked to Suzie, I began to think. Perhaps you and I could meet somewhere, you know---there are a lot of things I would like to talk to you about---you know, need to talk about."

As she spoke my dick was getting hard. I stammered, "Well, ok, I guess, what did you have in mind?"

She had an answer ready. "There is a nice hotel about 150 miles from here and about 100 from you; I found it on the internet. They have a nice restaurant and lounge for gathering and talking. I figured you were sick of traveling so it would be best if it were closer to you than me."

She continued, "I have everything worked out and it's my treat, so don't concern yourself with that. Everyone thinks I'll be traveling to visit my sister. Could you meet me there tomorrow night about seven-ish?"

I agreed to meet her. I gave her my email address so she could send the hotel location info to me. She thanked me and quickly said goodbye.

Later that evening Suzie called, like she usually does. After our usual banter she mentioned her mother had stopped by that morning to visit. She said her mother had had her hair styled and colored, removing the gray.

Suzie said, "I told mom she looked like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's twin sister, and mom says, nonsense, that woman is several years older than me! Isn't that a hoot?"

The following Friday evening I was traveling down the freeway towards our rendezvous. My cell phone rang, it was Suzie's mother. "Hi there big boy, I arrived here a little early, so I'll wait for you in the lounge, is that alright?"

I figured I was still about a half hour away, so I said "Sure, that will be fine, I'll meet you there." I could hear the hustle and bustle of the bar noise in the background.

Then she said, "Hey I have a fun idea. I'm sitting up at the bar drinking a Margarita. It isn't very crowded. When you come in, let's pretend we don't know each other and you hit on me, how about it?" I had to chuckle a bit. She said, "You won't be embarrassed to be seen talking to a woman my age, or will you?"

I said "Heck no, don't worry about it. I'll be glad to hit on you---I look forward to it." This was clearly a woman outside of her element.

She said, "Do you know, a man came over and asked if he could buy me a drink a little while ago, he tried to sit down but I told him no thank you, and that I was saving that seat for someone."

I had to laugh. What a lady she was. I said "Mom, just so you know, there's probably not a man in there that would pass up a chance for a night with you."

She giggled and said, "How sweet of you to say, but I seriously doubt that! But you drive safe and I'll see you soon, bye bye."

We both saw each other when I walked in but she turned away, not wanting to acknowledge she knew me. I walked over to the barstool next to her and said, "Excuse me Miss, is this seat taken?"

She turned, looked me up and down and said, "No sir, be my guest---and it's Mrs."

I looked at the bartender and said, "Bring me a Bud and bring this fine lady another of whatever she's drinking."

She smiled and blushed and said "Thank you kind Sir." and she giggled like a schoolgirl.

She was more dressed up than usual. She was wearing a thin white silk blouse, the kind you can see the straps of her slip through. Her knee length skirt was drawn tight around her round hips with a zipper up the side and a slit up one leg that exposed a shapely leg in nylons. I wondered if she was wearing a garter belt. Her polished shoes were medium height high heels.

I was dressed like a bum by comparison, wearing my best jeans, a collared long sleeve shirt and my steel toed motorcycle boots. Well, at least they were clean and not wrinkled!

After a few minutes of idle chatter, I suggested we move over to the half round booth in the corner. There was a piano man playing and a few couples were slowly dancing over on the dance floor.

I ordered us both another drink and she said, "Sir, I believe you are trying to get me tipsy" and she laughed.

I said "No, I'm just trying to loosen your inhibitions a bit."

She replied, half seriously, "You know, I'm not sure if I have any of those anymore," then laughed again.

I reached down and put my hand on her thigh. She smiled and said "Oh my, aren't you the devil!" I slid my hand along the top of her skirt up her leg, hmmm, no garter belt, then on up near her crotch. She wasn't wearing any panties.

She sensed what I was thinking and said, "Panty lines are so unsightly in this skirt." She reached down and squeezed the bulge in my crotch. She was in very high spirits and in a playful mood. Grinning, she said, "I see you are still carrying that roll of quarters in your pocket!"

Suddenly she jerked her hand back and hissed through her clenched smile, "Oh my god, that woman in the black dress dancing over there was staring at us, and she said something to her partner and he smiled and looked over here!"

I said, "Oh don't worry about it, they are probably just jealous. Besides, she doesn't seem to be very self conscious about him rubbing her ass through that black dress."

She looked back over to them and said, "You're right, why they are being downright scandalous." She laughed as she reached back over and squeezed my thigh.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a room key card. She handed it to me and asked if I wanted to check out our accommodations. We both got up and walked to the elevator to the third floor.

On the way up, I reached over and rubbed both of her breasts through her silky blouse as she stood at attention, arching her back. She closed her eyes and moaned. When I stopped her nipples were protruding like two bullets.

We walked into our room and she asked, "Is this ok? There's a balcony and a Jacuzzi tub, but just one king sized bed, I hope you don't mind." Then she added, "Not much of a view, just the other hotel across the parking lot and the freeway."

Walking over to the sliding glass door, I slid it open and went out on the balcony. The hotel across the parking lot was part of the U shaped building we were in with the same four stories and rooms with balconies.

Across the way you could see a scattering of movement in the rooms. It was just getting dark, so some had their lights on, others not. Some drapes were open, but most were closed.

Here and there a person or couple was sitting out on their balconies on one of the two plastic-type lawn chairs each balcony had. The people were far enough away that you couldn't distinguish who they were if you knew them.

She came and stood beside me. I put my arm behind her holding her round ass in my hand. She said, "Did you know, I think I have at least fifty erogenous zones just on my ass alone."

I moved my hand around her ass, occasionally patting her. She had both hands on the cast iron railing and pushed back towards my hand, enjoying the attention.

Almost straight across from us, a younger couple walked out onto their balcony. They looked like they had just returned from the pool, both having long white towels around their waists, the man shirtless, the woman wearing an orange bikini top.

I waved to them. The man was apparently not looking, but the woman waved back. She then said something to him and pointed over to us, and he waved. We both waved back.

Suzie's mom said, "You ARE shameless. Do you hit on every woman you see?" and she laughed.

I said "No, just being neighborly."

My hand was rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks as we talked. She then said, "Let's talk again, like we did before. Tell stories. I really liked it and you are the only person I've ever bared my soul to."

I said, "Oh you bared more than your soul", and we laughed.

"Ok, I deserved that one" she giggled.

"Seriously", she said, "what is the earliest sexual fantasy you can recall having. When did you first masturbate? Tell me what really turns you on the most now."

I said "alright, but I charge by the hour for these therapy sessions."

She replied, "We'll work something out, I'm sure of that!"

I began, "Well, I must have masturbated in kindergarten, because I seem to recall imagining my teacher in a kind of Miss America Pageant, walking down the runway, but her and the other contestants were nude, nothing on but their birthday suits."

Mom thought this was hilarious. She said, "No kidding, you must have been no more than five or six years old, that is interesting. Your fantasy was seeing your teacher naked."

She asked, "And what is your favorite fantasy now? You know, like when you masturbate?"

I said, "Time out! You take a turn since you are one who wants to talk about it, what was your earliest sexual fantasy and when did you first masturbate?" I could tell she enjoyed talking even more than listening.

She said, "I was in the third grade, I began masturbating while imagining I'm in a classroom at school. All the attractive male teachers gather in a room and make me stand on the front desk and take off my clothes, and then they all come up and rub my butt and between my legs."

"Pretty kinky." Then I asked, "And nowadays, what is the most erotic, naughty, wild, unspeakable fantasy you imagine in your secret world while you masturbate?"

Her eyes widened and she said "Boy, you go right for the jugular!"

After considering a moment she said, "Lately, it involves some type of big orgy, usually in our living room. I always walk in on it and am properly shocked and appalled. I know most of the people, YOU, my three daughters, and their husbands and ex husbands, neighbors, and even our minister! You all carry on as if I'm not there."

I interrupted, "You are SUCH a naughty girl!"

She continued, "Oh yes, then this big naked man, whose face I can never quite make out, and who has a HUGE cock comes over and rips my clothes off and has his way with me while everyone watches."

She stopped, looking at me like she was too embarrassed to tell me the rest. I said, "So go ahead, then what happens."

She sheepishly continued, "Then, he takes me around and makes me watch the others, to humiliate me. When each of the other men reaches orgasm, he pulls out of the woman and makes me suck them dry. I'm not allowed to spill a drop. That's about the point at which I climax"

"Wow that IS pretty intense." I said. "Thanks for sharing." I continued rubbing her ass and asked. "I bet it excites you talking about it, confessing such naughty thoughts, doesn't it?"

She reached over and squeezed my crotch and said, "What do you think? Gawd, of course it does! You are SO easy to talk to. I can hardly believe some of the things I'm saying!"

She continued, "Ok, your turn again, describe to me one your favorite current sexual fantasies. You know, one that will get you off when you are by yourself and need some help. Be honest now---I was."

I thought about it for a few minutes. "Ok, I got one. It's an orgy fantasy too. I think those must be sort of common for people to have, don't you think? Anyway, a lot of people have gathered for this orgy, usually in a familiar house. Suzie, my ex wife, the last several women I've been in relationships with, they are all there. Of course, lately YOU are always there. Lots of unfamiliar guys and sexy woman are there as well."

She interrupted, "By the way, if you ever have one of those, you had better invite me!"

We laughed, and then I continued, "Anyway, everyone is naked, standing and talking or walking around and socializing. I particularly get off on the sight of some of the more prudish or shy gals I've known enjoying themselves and flaunting their nude bodies."

"Eventually everyone has sex and watches the others have sex. The women I know usually end up in a threesome, getting it from two men, or a man and a woman at the same time. One of the unfamiliar women is usually taking care of me while I observe. I usually cum about the time I see Suzie and my ex wife doing each other."

She was looking at me and smiling. "You are generous to the women you've known. You like to see them pleasured without jealousy."

She continued, "Our fantasies are similar, but I noticed a difference right away. In mine, I'm being watched. I feel those eyes on me. The familiar people watching me doing such naughty sexual acts are the stimulus."

"Yours sound like the reverse. You enjoy watching the women you are familiar with throwing their uptight inhibitions out the window and getting down and dirty with two people at the same time, even with each other. I guess that makes you the watcher and me the exhibitionist. Not a bad combination."

She continued, "I sometimes enjoy the threesome fantasy---a man and a woman at the same time. I've masturbated to that from time to time. I understand having sex with another woman is a pretty common fantasy among women. Obviously it's an experience I've never had, but I am curious."

She said, "I recall when I was in high school, way back in the late 1950's. We girls on the track team would shower together after practice. I'll never forget all the looking, giggling and ass slapping that went on. I believe most women appreciate the sight of another women's naked body."

This got me to thinking. I said, "Let's see if we can arrange something like that. Maybe we'll encounter a good candidate down in the lounge sometime this weekend. If not, who knows? You can never predict when opportunity might come a knockin."

She looked at me over the top of her Librarian glasses as she pondered the notion. Then she said, "Let's just say I wouldn't be totally opposed to the idea at the outset. I would only hope the woman or girl has expressed as much interest in me as she has in you. I would hate to be left out."

I laughed and replied, "I'll make sure you are the center of attention."

It was dark now as we stood on the balcony. I pointed across the way and said, "Look, some of those rooms with their lights on and drapes open. I can see all the way through those rooms to the front door. I can almost make out what's on the television."

She scanned the rooms for a moment, then said, "Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and see a show? I smiled but didn't answer.

She followed me into our darkened room. I turned, took her by the arms and pulled her roughly to me and French kissed, her tongue shooting wildly around my mouth, ravenous.

She pushed her hips against me and her hand shot down and began fumbling for my zipper. I unbuttoned her two top blouse buttons and slid one hand in, gently squeezing her pointy nipple. She gasped! I swear this woman could have an orgasm while fully dressed.

She had my pants undone and thrust her hand down, squeezing my cock as she whimpered like a dog in heat. She stood on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear, "Momma's gonna suck that cock! I'm gonna suck that cock all weekend! Oh baby, give it to me!"

She was so aroused, but seemed flustered that we still stood there groping each other with our clothes on. I whispered loudly in her ear "You are gonna cum this weekend momma! We are going to find out just how many times you can!"

She moaned, "oh yes, yes!"

I added, "And you are going to be walking bowlegged for a week!"

At that she laughed and said, "You say the sweetest things. It will be exquisite pain."

I took a step back and pulled her hand away from my cock. She had a crushed look on her face and said "What is it, what's the matter baby?"

"Nothing, just hold that thought." I walked over to the glass door and looked out. It was completely dark outside. The parking lot below was dimly lit, probably so the guests could sleep without the annoying illumination.

Most of the room occupants had closed their shades. It was too dark to make out much, but from across the way, where we had seen the younger couple, I thought I saw the faint glow of a cigarette, then a second. Perhaps they were sitting out there enjoying a cigarette after having sex?

Mom came over and looked out also. "Window peeping! Aren't we naughty! See anything interesting?" she asked.

"No, not really" I answered.

Then she said, "I bet if we sat out here long enough we would catch a skin show or two, ya think?

I walked back into the room and said, "Yes, maybe we'll sit out there later while we recuperate from round one."

She sauntered towards me and said, "Maybe after round TWO!"

We both stood in the center of the room at the foot of the bed. I walked over to the two 3-way wall lamps at the head of the bed and gave each three clicks to the brightest setting. Going back to her, I put both of my hands on her hips.

She began to say something, and then stopped, catching her bottom lip with her teeth. I felt her begin to sway back and forth as if to some unheard sexual rhythm. I turned her by the hips until her profile was towards the sliding glass door.

12