Mother-In-Law Pay

Story Info
She pays for being a witch.
855 words
3.69
70.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother-in-law is not pretty. She is an old bitter, fat woman. She makes my wife and kids upset every time she visits. She is hopelessly preoccupied with appearances and what "people might think." I had enough. I started to prepare a very special surprise for Irene's next uninvited visit.

Irene stayed in the spare room that I often use as an office, so I rearranged the book shelf to hide a surveillance camera—one pointed at the bed. The next day, when I looked at the recording on my laptop, I knew I had the old witch.

The interesting point of the video was short, but it was enough. There she was, lying on the bed, and she started rubbing her hands over her nightgown. She caressed her big fat boobs over her top, pinching the nipples through the flannel material. Her hands worked down her body to rub her meaty thighs through the material, and then between her legs. She started to breath heavily.

I watched and thought, "I got the old bitch now," when she suddenly stopped and stood up. "Damn," I thought, "this is not quite enough." But then she moved back into view carrying a 10 inch, very lifelike dildo. The next three minutes were not a pretty sight. But it did not take her long to cum while slamming that huge dong in and out.

The next morning at breakfast, I said nothing. The kids went off to school, and the wife went to work. While Irene took a shower, went to her room, turned on the pc, and put the video in a loop on the machine there. Then I returned to the kitchen table and waited.

The screech came five minutes later. I bolted to her room and nonchalantly asked if she was ok. After she stopped screaming, I pointed out to her that I had copies of the movie she had been watching, and that it was time for her to do as she was told—unless, of course she wanted the movie distributed to her Mah Jong club, etc.

"Want do you want?" she asked. "Money?"

"No. I don't want your money. It is time you learned to shut up and do what you are told. You will do what I say, and you will only answer when asked a question. Do you understand?"

She whispered: "yes"

"That's yes, sir."

"Yes, Sir."

I looked at her. She was dressed in a business suit with a maxi –length skirt. An idea popped into my head.

"Get out your toy; I'll be right back."

When I returned with my camera, she had the toy on the bed next to her, and a tear fell from her eyes.

"Stop crying. Now hold that toy up next to your face."

For the rest of the day, she followed my orders, and I took pictures and video.

First, I had her pose, clothed, with the dildo. She licked the tip, wrapped her lips around it, and then shoved it in her mouth, bobbing up and down. I pushed the toy into her mouth till she gagged. That was a great picture.

I told her to put the dildo down, and unbutton her blouse. She did and continued to follow my orders, pulling the shirt out of her skirt and exposing her bra, which she took off and threw to me. I looked at the tag; it read 42 DD. On orders she teased and pinched her nipples. Then took her left tit in both hands and pulled to her lips. Kissed it, sucked it. She began to squirm. Despite her self-disgust, her actions turned her on. They were working their way with me too, so I put the camera on a tri-pod and decided to join the fun.

I dropped my pajama bottoms and exposed my dick. Compared to the dildo, I am a small 5 inches, but I wasn't interested in her pleasure. I only wanted to humiliate her. I grabbed the dildo and pushed between her legs, over her dress, and turned the vibrator on. I told her to squeeze her legs together to hold it in place not to cum. Her eyes widened. Then I stuck my cock in between her tits and started to pump. Her big boobs made her cleavage good and sweaty, making it easy to fuck her tits.

"Stick out your tongue, Bitch. " At the top of each stroke my glans hit her tongue. My motions obviously hurt her and her painful grunts turned me on more. I balanced myself so I could grab her left tit, and gave it a hard squeeze. Since winced and cried out, so I pinched just the nipple as hard as I could. I felt the tension building at the base of my cock. I didn't want to waste it, so I shoved my dick in her mouth and came in three big spasms. She gagged, but swallowed it all.

After catching my breath, I stood up.

"Are we done, sir?" she asked.

"Bitch, that was round one. We start at the top and move to the bottom."