Mother-in-law Peeping for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I met her, I always wanted to have sex with not only my wife but also with her MILF of a mother. Facing the closet, while looking in her full-length mirror that was position just off to the side, I watched her mindlessly unbutton her blouse, while singing a melody of songs that we bump and grinded to on the dance floor. Was she thinking of me rubbing my erection against her? Was she thinking of me feeling and squeezing her ass, before cupping her big breast in my hand? Was she thinking of me French kissing her in the cab? Was she thinking of feeling my cock through my pants? Was she thinking of sucking me and fucking me? It excited me to think she was.

As if staring at a stripper on stage, I watched her unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oh, my God. This is it. This is finally it. Finally, I'm going to see my mother-in-law's big tits."

Watching what each unbuttoned button revealed, before watching her slowly unbutton the next one, I stroked my cock faster. Then, when all her buttons were unbuttoned, I watched her slowly remove her blouse and toss it to the floor.

"Oh, my God, she's in her bra and I can see her, big brown nipples through the sheer fabric."

I figured, she'd take the time to hang up her blouse or take the second to put it in the dirty laundry hamper but, obviously, she was too drunk to even think to do that. I figured, after removing her blouse, she'd immediately remove her skirt. Yet, standing there in her sexy bra and skirt, I watched her look down at her bra clad breasts and lift them up with two hands, as if offering them to me, before looking up and staring at the closet.

What is she doing? Does she know I'm in the closet watching her? Then, while cupping her breasts, slowly and rhythmically, she started to dance. Oh, my God, it's so hot to watch a woman dance, while wearing just a skirt and bra and to know that the woman dancing is my mother-in-law makes it even more hotter. Was she thinking of me feeling her tits, while squeezing her ass, rubbing my cock up against her, and dancing with her?

"Wow."

Then, as if I was orchestrating her movements, as if I was telling her what to do, she took her finger, stuck it in her mouth, pulled it out, and traced her nipple through her bra, while staring up at the closet door. Then, she did the same with her other nipple. Are you kidding me? I don't believe this. For her to give me such an erotic show, she must know that I'm hiding in the closet watching her.

"Oh, my God, what the Hell is that about? Maybe this is what she does, before she masturbates. She's such a sexy bitch. I wish her daughter was as sexy as her mother."

I watched her unbutton and unzip her short, tight skirt and when she did, she turned to face the other way. As if a stripper on stage, as if doing what she needed to do to insure bigger tips, wiggling her ass and bending forward, I watched her slowly remove her skirt. With each wiggle of her ass and with each tug and pull of her skirt, I saw more and more of her panty clad ass, until she was standing there in her, bright, white bikini underwear.

"God, how I so want to fuck this woman. I so want to sexually take advantage of my mother-in-law. I need to stick my cock in her mouth, before plunging it in her pussy and humping her with all the passion of a sailor on shore leave, after being at sea for too long."

Knowing she would, but still shocked that she did, still facing the other direction, I watched her reach around behind herself and unhook her bra. Then, with her bra still on and held up by her hands, she turned to face me hiding in the closet again.

"You've got to be kidding me. She must know I'm hiding in the closet, but how could she? How could she not know, but with her eyes closed, maybe she's just fantasizing about giving me a personal striptease show."

She can't see me standing behind her clothes. I made sure of that. Before hiding in the closet, I've already looked through the louvers to see what she could see. Unless the closet light was on, I couldn't see anything.

Maybe she's playing the stripper that she pretended to be at the Halloween masquerade ball. Maybe she always wanted to be a stripper. Maybe undressing in this way, before coming to bed, is her nightly routine. I wish Jennifer had such a routine. I wish Jennifer was as sexy and as sensual, as her Mom. Feeling like such a pervert and excited all the more for it, if only she knew I was in her closet watching her every move.

"Take it off. Take it all off," I wanted to say. "Show me your tits," I wanted to shout, while sticking dollar bills in her panties.

With my eyes bulging out and my mouth gaping open, I watched her ever so slowly peel off her bra strap, first one and then the other. Such a sexy slut, what a fucking tease. Then, as if she was jumping out of a birthday cake, as if she was coming up from underwater and her bikini top popped off, in one, quick movement, I watched her stripped off her bra.

"Tits! Oh, my God. There they are. Finally, I get to see my mother-in-law's tits and what spectacular tits they are. Tits as good as Ursula Andress, Jamie Lee Curtis, or Mimi Rogers, she had a perfect set of knockers."

Filled with such sexual anticipation of her stripping naked, now finally watching the finale of the show, I stroked my cock faster. I watched her stick her thumbs in her panties and watched her turn around again. Oh, boy, now knowing this show wasn't nearly over, this sexy striptease show was, no doubt, only beginning. Wiggling her ass to remove her panty, in the same way she wiggled her ass, when she removed her skirt, I watched Diane slowly peel off her panty to expose her naked ass. Bending forward and nearly touching her knees with her forehead, I never saw so much of my sexy mother-in-law.

"Oh, my God. Hello, I said to my back underside of mother-in-law's snatch. Fuck me! Just fuck me!"

I so wanted to jump out of the closet and fuck her doggie style and pound her naked ass, while reaching around her to cup her big tits in my palms and finger her nipples.

"Turn around Diane so that I can see you naked," I whispered to myself. "Show me your pussy."

Then, watching her slowly turn around to face the closet, she twirled her panties over her head, before taking them and running them through her legs, as if toweling herself dry.

"Oh, fuck me. Just fuck me. I can't believe she's doing this."

Her trimmed pussy is right there, not three feet away from my horny hands, cock, and mouth.

"Are you kidding me? For her to act in this way, she must know I'm in the closet?"

It's obvious that she knows I'm in here watching her. Yet, how could she know I'm hiding in the closet watching her strip? She can't see me. Maybe she heard me getting in the closet. Maybe she heard me stoking myself. By her actions, how could she not know I'm hiding in the closet watching her strip? She must know.

Yet, with her eyes still closed, maybe she doesn't know I'm in the closet watching her. Maybe, she's just drunk. Maybe, this is just a silly game she played with her ex-husband. Maybe, it's a sexy game she always wanted to play, but never had a man to play it with, that is, until now. Maybe, this is a game she hopes to play with me. Maybe, she's imagining stripping for someone, but who? Is she imagining stripping for me?

With my hand pumping my cock faster and faster, while watching her playing the part of the sexy Halloween stripper, nearly ready to shoot my load all over my mother-in-law's hanging clothes, with a crash, a bang, and a giggle, I saw my closet door move. Confused and disorientated, how can my closet door move, when I thought I was in the closet?

"What the fuck! Are you kidding me?"

Awakened from my drunken stupor with a start and a scare, interrupted from my masturbation session and from my sexual fantasy of my mother-in-law giving me a sexy striptease show, there was someone in my closet, but who? Was someone watching me?

"Who's there? I have a gun!"

"It's me, silly and you don't have a gun," said my wife, Jennifer opening the closet door and stepping out of the closet with her mother stepping out of the closet behind her.

"What are you doing in the closet?"

I was stunned. Am I dreaming? I couldn't believe my eyes. My wife and mother-in-law were standing in the closet watching me masturbate. With my erect cock still in my hand, my mother-in-law, no doubt, saw my cock.

"We were watching you masturbate. I told my Mom that you masturbate almost every night in your sleep, while thinking that I'm asleep," she said with a giggle and, when she laughed, her mother started laughing, too.

"I can't believe you peeped on me, Jennifer. That's so rude. That's so nasty. That's so wrong. I'm so embarrassed," I said pulling the sheet over my exposed cock and slurring my words, when I saw my mother-in-law staring at my exposed prick. Only, I wasn't as embarrassed, as I was sexually excited.

Even though I was excited that my mother-in-law saw my cock, even in my inebriated state, I was still somewhat embarrassed in front of my wife that they caught me masturbating and that I was naked in front of her mother. The first time seeing my cock, I always wondered what Diane's reaction would be. Now I know.

Staring at it, she couldn't take her eyes off of it. She made me wish my wife wasn't there in the room with us. She made me wish we were alone. What would she do then? Would she reach out and touch my cock, before stroking me and sucking me?

"My Mom asked me what you masturbated over and, for the life of me, I couldn't tell her," said Jennifer stepping closer and sitting at the end and edge of the bed, while still giggling. "When you have me there beside you in bed, when you could have reached for me to stick your cock in my hand, my pussy, and/or my mouth, I didn't know why you felt the need to masturbate. I told my Mom that I have no idea what you masturbate over every night. So, tell me, Jack, what is that excites you to make you want to masturbate?"

I looked from my wife to my mother-in-law. Suddenly, more interested in my mother-in-law than in my wife, especially when I noticed that my mother-in-law was wearing her blue, nearly see-through, sexy nightgown. I rubbed my eyes trying to force the sleep and drunkenness away. It was then that I could see the impressions her nipples made in the thin material of her nightgown. My cock pulsated with all that my mother-in-law was showing me and all that I was seeing of her sexy, nearly naked body. I so wanted to reach out and touch her.

If I didn't know they were mother and daughter, I'd think they were sisters. Had I not been drunk, I never would have confessed that I masturbated, never mind what and/or over who it was that gave me the uncontrollable urge to masturbate. More than curious what her reaction would be, now that I was laying there with nothing but a thin sheet concealing my erection and she standing there in her nearly see through nightgown, I wanted my mother-in-law to know that I masturbated over her.

"I masturbate over you, Diane," I said looking at Diane and pulling the sheet off my cock, watching my cock spring to readiness, and exposing my erection to my mother-in-law again. I watched for her reaction to me telling her that I masturbated over her. I watched for her reaction to seeing my cock again. Only, all she did was to stare at my exposed prick. "I masturbate over the thoughts of having sex with your MILF of a mother, Jennifer," I said looking from my wife to my mother-in-law.

"Oh, Jack," said my wife. "You're so wicked to masturbate over my Mom. Mom," said Jennifer looking at her mother. "Jack masturbates over you. Isn't that funny?"

Funny? Jennifer thinks it funny that I masturbate over her mother? My wife thinks it funny that I lust over her mother rather than her? I wonder how funny she'd think it was, if I stood and stuck my cock in her mother's mouth?

"I know. I heard him, Jennifer," said my mother-in-law, making eye contact with me, before staring at my cock again.

With Diane never removing her stare from my erection, they both giggled. It was obvious that they were both nearly as drunk as I was. Yet, how in the Hell did I get so drunk that I went to bed, when my original plan was to hide in the guest bedroom closet and peep on my mother-in-law undressing. What the Hell happened? For the life of me, I couldn't remember. The last thing I remember is making out with my mother-in-law in the cab.

"You're funny when you're drunk, Jack," said Jennifer with a laugh. "My Mom told me you were making out with her in the cab."

"I was? I don't remember," I said lying now that I suddenly felt awkwardly embarrassed that my wife knew that I was making out with her mother. "How did I get so drunk?" I thought about all the drinks I bought for Jennifer and her mother, while slowly sipping mine.

"Every time you bought us drinks, whenever you got up to dance with my mother, I'd fill your glass with our drinks," she said with a giggle. "Instead of you getting us drunk, it was our plan to get you drunk. Then, with you being so drunk and, after I told my Mom that you masturbate every night, we figured we'd hide in the closet and peep on you. My Mom didn't believe me, when I told her that you masturbate every night and I wanted to show her that did. Then, when we saw you masturbating and giving us such a hot show, we couldn't stop watching," said Jennifer giggling again.

"I've never seen a man masturbate before," said my mother-in-law, still staring at my cock, while running her tongue over her lips and moving her hand to finger her erect nipple through her nightgown. "I'm embarrassed to say that it excited me to see your cock and to watch you, my son-in-law, masturbate."

I looked from my wife to my mother-in-law. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So exciting that she was, I couldn't believe that Diane was still staring at my cock. The longer and more intently she looked, the more excited I became. If only my wife wasn't there, there's no telling what I'd do and what my mother-in-law would allow me to do. I so wanted her to touch me, wrap her hand around my cock and stroke me, while kissing me, before taking my cock in her mouth and sucking me. I so wanted to touch her, wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her, before feeling her where no son-in-law should ever feel his mother-in-law.

"I can masturbate for you now, Diane, if you want to watch," I said taking my cock in hand and slowly stroking myself. "Or maybe, you'd like to masturbate me," I said offering my cock to her.

"Oh, no, I can't do that," she said turning red, but still not removing her eyes from my engorged prick. "You're my son-in-law. Touching you in that sexual way would be wrong."

Suddenly, I was confused. If it wasn't okay for her to touch me because I was her son-in-law, why was it okay for her to allow me grope her on the dance floor? Why was it okay for to make out with me in the back of the cab? Why was it okay for her to feel my cock through my pants? Why was it okay for her to be talking about my cock downstairs with my wife? Why was it okay for her to be hiding in my closet watching me masturbate? Why was it okay now for her to now be staring at my cock? Why was it okay for her to be standing in my bedroom in her nearly transparent nightgown? Any why was it okay for her to admit that it excited her to not only see my cock but also to watch me masturbate?

"Which brings me to something I want to ask you," said Jennifer.

Jennifer awakened me from stroking my cock in front of my mother-in-law, while staring at her sexy body through her nightgown. I loved looking at my mother-in-law in her nightgowns and especially the one she was wearing now, the most revealing, was my favorite.

"Ask me?" My mind wasn't working. Still staring at my mother-in-law's tits through her nearly transparent nightgown, still so very excited that I was flashing her my cock and that she was still staring at my exposed cock, it was difficult to focus on what my wife was saying. "Ask me what?"

After catching my wife and mother-in-law hiding in the closet, I couldn't imagine what in the Hell Jennifer was going to ask me. I know what I wished they'd ask me. I wished they'd ask me to have sex with them, a threesome but, never happening in a million years, that would only happen in my dreams and my sexual fantasies, while masturbating.

"If you're willing to have my mother masturbate you, then you won't mind doing my mother a favor," said my wife.

"A favor? What favor?"

Hopefully expectant, but accustomed to thinking negatively and expecting the worst, what I hoped for was sex was probably a request to help my mother-in-law move. She had been planning a move out of state.

"My Mom has been so lonely, since my Dad left."

Lonely? Define lonely? Is she looking for someone to play Scrabble with, take her for a ride in the country, or to go shopping with her? Maybe she wants to go see a movie or go bowling. Being the perverted bastard that I am, afraid to even ask myself the question for fear that I'd be setting myself up for disappointment, I originally imagined Jennifer asking me to have sex with her mother. Oh, my God. If only those words came out of my wife's mouth, I'd be such a happy man.

"Okay, so what's the favor?"

"She wants to watch us having sex."

I stared at my wife, as if she was speaking a foreign language. Even though my cock understood her question and instantly stiffened with the excitement of my mother-in-law watching me having sex with her daughter, I thought I was misconstruing what my wife had said.

"Pardon? I apologize. Maybe I'm still sleeping and/or a little bit drunk but I thought you said that your mother wants to watch us having sex?" I looked from Jennifer to Diane and back again.

"Yes, that's what I asked you," said Jennifer.

Still not believing my wife, I asked my mother-in-law.

"Is that what you want to do, Diane? You want to watch me fucking, I mean, making love to your daughter?"

"Yes," she said. "I would like to see that very much."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"That's so kinky, but so sexually exciting."

"Well," said Jennifer, "what do you say?"

Jennifer looked at me, as if she was asking if her mother could move it with us, something that most guys would never agree to have their mother-in-law living with them, but I was excited by the prospect of having Diane live with us. Yet, her question wasn't about her mother living with us. Her question was having her mother watching us having sex. If I wrote this in a story and posted it on Literotica, no one would believe me, but it's true.

Jennifer gave me that look she gives me, when she's ready to fuck and I knew she was excited by the thought of her mother watching us having sex, as much as I was excited having her mother watch us having sex. Damn. Are my wife and her mother into incest, too? Are my wife and her mother, just as perverted as I am? I never knew.

Pinch me, I'm dreaming. My mother-in-law wants to watch me fuck her daughter. What son-in-law, in his right mind, would say no to that? Even in my wildest sexual fantasies, who would have figured my MILF of a mother-in-law and her sexy daughter are just as incestuously perverted as I am? If this wasn't a true account of what really happened, I'd never believe it myself.

Better than hitting the lottery, I was sitting in bed naked in front of my wife and her mother. With my mother-in-law still staring at my cock, after my wife asked if her mother can watch us having sex, all I could think about was having sex with the mother, instead of the daughter. I must still be dreaming. Definitely, I'm still drunk and hallucinating.

"I guess that will be okay," I said with a shrug of my shoulders, while trying to play it cool, without jumping up screaming with excited joy, and still not believing all that I just heard.