Mother-in-law's 50th Birthday

Story Info
Weekend at the inlaws includes wild sexy mother in law.
3.6k words
4.27
317.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything in my story is true. I started reading stories here last month after an incident that made me feel rather strange, but since finding more stories on the subject I feel much better now. With that in mind I figured I could relate what happened to me.

My girlfriend of two years, Holly, and I just graduated from college. I'm 23 and she's 22. We're a happy couple and have pretty good sex together. We figured we would get married in September after our graduation.

Holly, like each of the few girlfriends I've had, is a bit thin, but has a nice athletic build and she looks great in and out of a dress or jeans. She's got long dark hair, a few inched below the shoulder and while she doesn't have much of an ass, her breasts are proportional to her body, and 34 B is just right for her. She's got great nipples and I've grown to love spending a lot of time on them.

Her folks have a house in the city and the one upstate that has a lot of room and also has a tennis court and they both play and stay in reasonable shape, so I know Holly has good genes. And, if she looks like her mom Carol (who's a bit heavier but still pleasant on the eyes) in 30 years, that's great. They have the same hairstyle and I suppose Carol dyes it the same color.

After graduation we figured to take a little time off before starting new careers and her folks invited us up to their county home for a celebration. It was kind of a joint deal, with graduation and Carol's 50th birthday rolled into one. They had lots of family coming up for the weekend and we arrived on Thursday.

Unfortunately for me, Holly was on the rag that week and I was feeling left out. Usually she will do something for me, a handjob or if I'm really lucky, a blowjob, but nothing before we got there Thursday afternoon. I asked her for a little present of my own and she said no, nothing in her parent's house, especially since they put us in different bedrooms.

Thursday, Holly and Carol and I had a nice dinner at home and sat around talking until late that night. We asked Carol what she wanted for her Birthday and she said she really didn't need anything, but she did feel like she should do something a little wild for her 50th. My future father in law was arriving on Saturday as he had business meetings until late Friday, so it was just the three of us.

When it was time for bed Carol left first and I snuggled up to Holly on the couch and got a few kisses. I put my hands up her shirt and massaged her breasts a bit, feeling her nipples grow hard and enjoying a little fun, but she said, "no, I told you, not here." Sometimes I have to beg a little, so I kissed her some more and asked for a quick blowjob, but she shook her head no, so I gave her a final kiss and went to my room alone. A long weekend was in store.

The next morning we all had breakfast together and Holly asked if I wanted to go to the mall with them. I declined. When they left I went swimming and hoped they would be home soon, but Holly called and said no, eat lunch without them. I did. Then I watched TV. Then Holly called and said they were still at the mall and wouldn't be home till really late.

I grabbed a beer and down it went. I had a few more and sat there in the dark, kind of watching the TV and dozing, and then gave up and turned off the show and closed my eyes. I was awakened by a sound in kitchen and saw Holly getting a drink of water. She knew her way around and there was just a little light coming through the kitchen window but I could see her, and I really wanted her bad.

I got up and walked around to the kitchen and slowly and quietly snuck up on her. She had just put the glass down on the sink when I put an arm around her shoulders and one over her mouth. She stood stiff and still while I kept my hand over her mouth and nuzzled my face into her neck.

I said, "Holly, I want you so bad, you can't turn me down now, I need to feel you right now," and I pulled my arm from across her shoulders and put my hand on her left boob and gave it a squeeze. At the same time I pushed my hips into her ass and kissed her neck.

I whispered into her ear that she felt great and maybe just a blowjob would be all right. Her nipple got hard and I noticed her boob was quite heavy, my hand barely able to cover it and I continued kissing her neck and smelled a new perfume.

That's when I said, "Oh, my God," realizing that it wasn't Holly I was holding on to. I kept a hold of that big breast and massaged the nipple a bit more. Then I said again, "Oh, my God," and followed it with, "Holly, you feel so good, please come to my room," and gave her another kiss on the neck and then walked out of the kitchen."

My heart was beating so hard by then and my stomach felt like I had a bowling ball in it. I couldn't believe I had just grabbed my future mother in law's breast and pressed my dick against her ass. I felt like such an idiot. I went straight to my room, dreading Holly coming in and saying her mother told her I grabbed her.

I lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling and then took my clothes off and got under the covers. I never even turned on the light, hoping that Holly would see the lights were off and not come in for a good night kiss.

After a long couple hours debating whether I could talk my way out of what had happened, I finally fell asleep in the dark room. At some point I started dreaming of Holly giving me a blowjob. Same start, licking my balls, slathering them with saliva and gently sucking them into her mouth, one by one.

I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't dreaming. It was pitch black, but could feel Holly holding my hard cock with one hand and beginning to lick and purse her lips along the entire length of my shaft, deep under the covers. She kissed her way up to the head of my cock and slurped along my glands, working her tongue along the sensitive and engorged head. Then I could feel her lips popping over the head and then back out, back in and back out across her full lips. She was in no hurry, which was unlike Holly, but her hair was tickling my thighs like always and I wasn't complaining.

I told her, "That's amazing, honey, just great," and she started moving up and down my shaft, slowly, her tongue licking against the side while my cock got four or five inches into her mouth. I leaned back against my pillow and enjoyed the feeling, then reached down and rubbed her neck a little and tried to reach her breasts but she was way too low on the bed.

As she sped up her movements, her sucking got harder and more expert, her hand moved slowly up my shaft and her other hand moved up and down along my ass and then back to my balls. She pulled my scrotum gently and moved her fingers so my balls played up and down in her hand. She had never been so good and I again said, "That's amazing, I never thought it would be so good." Then as my cock got back to her throat it started getting a deep movement to it, like the sucker was humming. That's when it dawned on me that it couldn't be Holly.

This expert sucking my cock was just that, an expert, and Carol was in no hurry as she slowed down again, keeping me from getting to close to coming. She was playing me like a musical instrument and I loved it. Now I knew what Carol's wild idea was.

I had never been with a woman older than 25, and her was my mother in law, sucking away and about to be 50 years old -- today, as a matter of fact. I thought of how old that was, how weird to be getting the best suck of my life from somebody older than my own mother. I thought about it and almost lost my erection, but then it was so good, how could I.?

I really wanted to hold her tits again, and I said, "Holly, let me touch your breasts, honey, you know I love that," but Carol just kept sucking away and then actually nibbled around my cock head and slid a finger over my ass. After a few more minutes I got and idea and started doing math problems in my head. I tried as hard as I could to remember all the continents, state capitals, anything but the world's greatest blowjob I was receiving. I though Carol was probably just doing me a favor by giving me a great suck, but maybe she was enjoying it too.

I asked her again to move up so I could fondle her, be she didn't move. She sped up like she decided she better get me to come quickly, but I was still on the capitals and doing all right. I said, "honey, please, let me give you something, let me suck you while you suck me. You know I can come quickly when we 69. Please, let me kiss you pussy lips."

There was no response other than an even quicker pace on my now throbbing cock. It's seven inches felt like they were stretched to the limit and my balls were getting tight, but I kept asking and trying to keep from coming.

Finally Carol slowed down and then stopped completely. I thought maybe that was it, I had screwed up the best suck of my life, my own mother in law, 50 years old and all. There was a rustling under the covers and I really thought I blew it.

Then I felt a hand on my cock again and she moved her mouth back to my dick. I hoped maybe she was stocking her pussy, but she wasn't doing anything but getting my dick back deep in her throat and giving me that humming thing again.

I wasn't sure what the previous delay had been, but then my mother in law moved one of her knees over my leg, then the other. She kept up a nice leisurely pace on my cock, often slowing and biting my shaft by pushing her lips tightly together, and then moved her knees together and then like a clock, she moved around my body to 3, then 4, then 5, and then she pushed her knee against my head and then over it.

It dawned on me that she had stopped earlier to remove her panties and then was probably trying to decide whether she wanted to go through with letting me suck her cunt. I'm so lucky she felt the urge.

She hovered over my face and I could smell a deep, musky odor. It wasn't unpleasant, but it included a tiny urine smell. I moved my face closer to her pussy and put out my tongue. It was pitch black in the room, but that sure as hell wasn't going to stop me.

The first thing I ran into was a kind of kinky, matted patch of hair and I just moved my face along it until I came to her lips. They weren't even wet yet, and I thought maybe she really had just planned on giving me a blowjob and nothing else. I put my arms around her legs and down her ass. It was bigger than I expected, but Holly is so trim it shouldn't have been a surprise. Carol still hadn't said a word and I wondered if she thought I wouldn't know the difference in the dark.

She was back to licking my balls and since I was used to five-minute blowjobs, this 15 or 20 minutes was just amazing, and I told her for probably the fifth time, "It's amazing, I can't believe how good it is." I was dangerously close to coming.

When I got my mouth over Carol's pussy, the lips suddenly flopped open, and they hung against my own lips. I moved my hands back through her legs towards her breasts, touching a not too flat belly along the way. However, her tits were really full. The nipples were already long and hanging straight down. When I pushed my palms flat against her tits, they were quite large. When I moved my hands sideways, it was like pulling on two soft and pliable, upside-down ice cream cones.

I kept pulling on them that way as my soon to be mother in law gave out her first moan. An actual sound, and she also increased her sucking of my balls. At the same time I began pulling her pussy lips with my mouth. I sucked them in and twirled my tongue between them. It seemed like they were several inches long and I could feel them filling with blood and getting fat.

Carol moved her mouth back to my cock head and let saliva dribble down the sides of my dick. I, in turn, pushed my tongue into her pussy and tasted her as she started really heating up and getting wet. As I worked her pussy, I suddenly felt a gentle fingernail tapping repeatedly against my chin. She was rubbing away on her clit and I felt her body tense up a bit.

I let go of her right tit and moved my hand back underneath her and stick a finger into her pussy, which was surprising tight. I was rubbing her "G" spot and she started groaning a bit. That humming on my dick increased and I was getting close.

Now that my finger was in her tight pussy, my nose was hovering close to her ass. Holly never lets me touch her ass, so I gave that 50-year old puckered hole a good sniff and it smelled great. It was hot and strangely sweet.

I moved my head a bit and licked the bottom of Carol's pussy and then the space below it. She was busy on my cock and her hand was moving faster on her clit, so I ran my tongue widely around her ass and then into the top of her ass crack. Holly always clenched her ass if I did that, but my mother in law kept her ass cheeks wide open.

I felt my balls burning, but I wanted a little more and ran my tongue closer to her brown hole. Then I just buried my face between her cheeks and licked closer and closer. Carol was now breathing heavily and so was I. I licked closer and closer and then right over her ass. I spread my tongue as wide as possible and licked her ass crack from top to bottom and Carol's pussy clenched around my finger and I knew she was close to an orgasm. My mother in law was going to come all over me.

I was desperately close to coming myself and took another big wiff of her pussy and then her ass. Then I gave her butt a long wide lick and then plunged my tongue as deep into that tart and tangy hole as I could. She immediately stopped breathing and shuddered as her orgasm started.

I worked my tongue in and out of her ass and blew my wad deep into her mouth. She did a good job of keeping up gentle sucking and swallowed my salty semen. My hips bucked twice more as I unloaded even more cum into Carol's mouth. When she stopped rubbing her clit I pulled my finger out of her pussy and my pulled away from her ass.

I said, "I never thought it would be so great, just amazing, thank you honey," and let my head lean back against the pillow. I was catching my breath and enjoying the most amazing and kinky sex I'd ever had when the door opened and she walked out. That was it. I was so tired I just lay there and relived it for a while before falling asleep.

When I woke up it was still dark in the room but obviously after 8 or 9 a.m. and I was starving. I pulled the covers down and rubbed my face and inhaled. I could smell pussy and ass on my hand and my face. My chest hair was matted and the smell was so intoxicating. I reached down and felt my cock, which was quickly hardening and my pubic hair was matted too. Perhaps my mother in law hadn't gotten all my cum.

I barley touched my cock, but as I continued rubbing my face and smelling my hand I couldn't help but start stroking. I thought of the amazing blowjob I had gotten and licking Carol's pussy and ass. I quickened my pace and was amazed that in probably no more than two minutes my balls hardened and I shot a full load up my chest and a little actually landed on my chin. I slipped a finger into it and gave it a taste. Heavy and sweet.

I didn't know what shape the covers were in, but didn't want to get any more cum on them, so after I blew my load I just massaged it into my chest. Then I realized I had to get out of bed and to the shower before running into anybody. I didn't want to meet Holly with her mom's cum on my face.

I found my underwear and shorts and then got a shirt that I held in front of me as I opened the door slowly. I thought maybe I would pretend to be sneezing if I say Holly, but I got lucky and there was a clear shot to the bathroom down the hall.

After I got cleaned up I headed for the kitchen. Holly was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and gave me a smile. She said she was sorry they got home so late and she didn't get to see me before I went to sleep. I told her it was all right and tried not to smile. I felt dirty and sleazy and awesome. I loved what had happened. I even felt a nice twitching in my balls.

"Did you see Mom yet," Holly asked, and just as I was about to answer she walked into the room with Holly's grandmother. I stared open mouthed at Carol's short pixie cut. It was dyed blond and barely over her ears.

For the first time in my life I was absolutely dumbfounded and didn't know what to say. Then I blurted out, "Wow, you just got that done this morning?"

Holly looked at me and said, "No, silly, she had it done yesterday. Why do you think we got home so late last night?"

"I, I," I stammered. I thought back to the long hair last night, tickling my thighs, and then I looked at Holly's grandmother, who happens to be 68 years old. She looked at me and just then brushed her long white hair away from her face.

Then she looked at Carol's hair and said, "Isn't it amazing? Really great. I never thought it would be so good. Did you ever think it would be so good?

Then, for the second time in my life I had nothing to say. I just stood there with what was probably an idiot's look on my face and stared at Carol's hair and then Holly's grandmother. 68 years old. Big breasts, long hair and an ass I had my tongue in just a few hours ago.

I babbled something to Carol and have virtually no recollection of the party that night or the drive home on Sunday. All I could think of was that I got the greatest suck-off from someone who was born during World War II. She was married when JFK was our President. She was nearly 70-years old and I had sucked her pussy and licked her tangy ass. And, I kept thinking of it and wondering what it would be like to actually see her naked. What would it be like to get my cock inside that tight pussy, or maybe even her ass?

Grandma and I never talked during the rest of the weekend, I don't think, I was in such a daze, but now I keep checking the granny porn sites and wondering.

Holly and I are getting married next month. We'll be upstate again. All I can think of is those saggy, long-nippled tits on Grandma, that strange matted pussy, those long pussy lips I sucked and that tart ass. I just don't know what September will bring.